๐—•๐—Ÿ๐—จ๐—˜ ๐—•๐—œ๐—ง๐—–๐—› , tommyin...

By faeriechu

๏ธต . . ๐˜๐—ผ๐—บ๐—บ๐˜† ๐˜… ๐—ผ๐—ฐ โ‚ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ถ๐—ฐ โ‚Ž ๐—ณ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฐ --- ๐ญ๐จ๐ฆ๐ฆ๐ฒ๐ข๐ง๐ง๐ข๐ญ ๐ข๐ฌ ๐ง๐จ๐ฐ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ฅ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฐ๏ฟฝ... More

๐—•๐—Ÿ๐—จ๐—˜ ๐—•๐—œ๐—ง๐—–๐—›
์ผ. the start
์ด. friendship pog
์‚ผ. lmanburger
์‚ฌ. joining the smp
์˜ค. committing arson
์œก. suni and blob
์น . chaotic energy
ํŒ”. for clout
๊ตฌ. karma's a bitch
์‹ญ. question and answer
์‹ญ์ผ. stream and company
์‹ญ์ด. serenading for clout
์‹ญ์‚ผ. trending online
์‹ญ์‚ฌ. rbtwt pog
์‹ญ์˜ค. the message
์‹ญ์œก. on the line
์‹ญ์น . taking a break
์‹ญํŒ”. finding solace
์‹ญ๊ตฌ. a week later
์ด์‹ญ. cindy was found
์ด์‹ญ ์ผ. mr beast
์ด์‹ญ ์ด. comeback
์ด์‹ญ ์‚ผ. misunderstanding
์ด์‹ญ์‚ฌ. platonic soulmate
์ด์‹ญ์˜ค. the duel
์ด์‹ญ ์œก. the unexpected
์ด์‹ญ ์น . going through it
์ด์‹ญ ํŒ”. planning and sh!t
์ด์‹ญ ๊ตฌ. you're the best
์‚ผ์‹ญ. asking permission
์‚ผ์‹ญ์ผ. asian parent
์‚ผ์‹ญ์ด. it's a prank bitch
์‚ผ์‹ญ ์‚ผ. going feral
์‚ผ์‹ญ์‚ฌ. your friends are here
์‚ผ์‹ญ ์˜ค. cindy meets her 'brothers'
์‚ผ์‹ญ์œก. see you soon
์‚ผ์‹ญ์น . finally meet you
์‚ผ์‹ญํŒ”. content and happy meals
์‚ผ์‹ญ๊ตฌ. settling in with pillow fights
์‚ฌ์‹ญ. dream team
์‚ฌ์‹ญ์ผ. arcade and war
์‚ฌ์‹ญ์ด. gay panic
์‚ฌ์‹ญ์‚ผ. london girl
์‚ฌ์‹ญ์‚ฌ. stream trouble
์‚ฌ์‹ญ์˜ค. mcdonald's makes it better
์‚ฌ์‹ญ์œก. gay for you
์‚ฌ์‹ญ์น . goodbyes
์‚ฌ์‹ญํŒ”. blue bitch

๊ณต. the turning point

36K 1K 1.6K
By faeriechu

︵ . . ⌗ PROLOGUE ❜ ━━━━ ₍ 🦋₎
the turning point . . !

real life !

"FUCK! PEOPLE ARE SHOOTING AT ME CHAT. OH MY GOD."

The young teen rapidly pressed the buttons of her glowing keyboard that was illuminating a vivid blue color. She dragged her mouse against the pad, eyes in a frantic as they focused upon the monitor screen. Her character's health bar was low, she was on a brink of death.

"OH MY GOD, PLEASE I'M TOO YOUNG TO DIE LIKE THIS. I HAVEN'T SEEN LOONA YET." She cried out of desperation, her voice peaking into her microphone as she manipulated her character in aiming a bow and arrow to whoever was shooting at her from the middle platform.

"LEAVE ME ALONE!"

Shifting her gaze momentarily towards the other monitor screen, she watched as her viewers commented words of encouragement the chat. Her eyes widened as she also took notice of her viewer count.

"TEN THOUSAND VIEWS!?"

Her mouth hung in agape from shock. "WHERE DID YOU ALL COME FROM? NOT THAT I'M COMPLAINING BUT HI THERE GUYS."

Quickly, she returned her attention back at her game after that and pulled off a stunt by shooting the pursuer while running on a bridge that she built with a blue colored wool in a rush. The match was still far from over. There was still three of them in the game. If she wanted to win, she would have to pull off a one thousand IQ gameplay in killing them both.

Taking a deep breath, she pressed the buttons of her keyboard and lunged at the player who appeared out of nowhere. Using the diamond axe she had looted from her previous kill, she jumped and aimed a crit before miraculously dodging the splash potion of harming that her opponent threw. Jumping once again, she violently clicked her mouse to aim another crit and after three succesive hits as the other player's sword attacked, with half a heart, the player was killed.

"I'll be taking this golden apple and diamond boots, thank you very much."

A smile rose from her lips. It was now time for deathmatch. A battle of the two remaining players. Pressing the tab key on her keyboard, she looked at the remaining player's name.

"It's just me and you, Technoblade." She stated with a sharp exhale. "Weird, I feel like I have seen your name before."

She made her way towards the inner, middle platform and aimed a bow and arrow towards the player that was sniping at her earlier. As she inched closer and equiped her axe to attack, the player had suddenly pearled away. A scowl elicited from her lips, she turned her character around only to get crit by a diamond axe.

Back again with half a heart on her health bar, she quickly backed away and ate away the enchanted golden apple from her loot earlier. Her opponent came running back to her once again with a sword equipped. Using the off-hand key with a few clicks, she was able to aim an arrow causing her opponent to recoil from damage. Right after, she equipped her axe and engaged two sucessive hitsher opponent mimicked, attacking her with sword in retaliation.

"THIS IS FOR LOONA!"

With another single critical hit from diamond axe, her opponent's health ran out from the damage. The teenager practically leapt in the air from overwhelming joy, her swivel chair flew back and hit the wall from recoil. Her silver blue hair bounced up and down along with her jumps on the web camera.

"I WON! WE DID IT CHAT!"

Fist pumping the air, she watched as her chat filled in with 'pogs' and 'fighting'. "FUCK YEAH!"

However, her celebration was quickly cut short with a shout coming from her door.

"NO SWEARING!" It was no other than her mother dearest.

The bluenette stopped jumping and immediately she hushed down her screaming. She removed her cat ear headphones from ears and hung it around her neck before running up to the door.

"SORRY MOM!" She apologized to her mother dearest, still recovering from her burst of euphoria. "I WON THE DEATHMATCH IN SKYWARS. I WAS CELEBRATING MY WIN."

Breathing heavily from the sudden lack of air from too much excitement, she grabbed her swivel chair to her desk and sat down. The bright smile on her face retaining as she looked at her viewers. The chat was going wild, every word was rapidly going by from the immense number of viewers commenting live.

The bluenette then proceeded to drag her mouse, opening up a new tab to play her winning song in tribute to her match.

Hi High by LOONA.

"I am so tweeting this, hold on for a second chat."

twitter !

suni 🦋 @sunimindy

my stream just reached 10k views and
i won my last match !!! thank you guys <3

201 🔁 567 ❤ 1,291

.

user1 @username1
replied to @sunimindy

congratulations hun <3

.

user2 @username
replied to @sunimindy

POGGGGG

.

dream @dream
replied to @sunimindy

that was an awesome gameplay :)
you really brought home the bacon
congratulations @sunimindy

💬1,029 🔁2,761 ❤3,992

.

user3 @username3
replied to @dream and @sunimindy

OH MY GOD DRE

.

user4 @username4
replied to @dream and @sunimindy

suni do be getting that dream notice as she should oh my god <3

.

technoblade @technoblade
replied to @dream and @sunimindy

thinking about revenge.

💬981 🔁1,897 ❤2,002

.

tommyinnit @tommyinnit
replied to @technothepig and @sunimindy

pog through the pain my friend.

💬 591 🔁 869 ❤ 1,420

real life !

Just like that, notifications rapidly increased in number. She had to read through every reply to make sure she wasn't imagining and upon spotting two familiar users in her replies. The poor girl had halted and ended up spitting out the contents of her G-Fuel drink.

"TECHNOBLADE? YOU MEAN THE ONE I FOUGHT EARLIER!? NO WONDER MY CHAT WAS FREAKING OUT AND OH MY GOD AND DREAM THE WORLD RECORD SPEEDRUNNER, REPLIED!?"

Furthering her brows, she also took notice of a familiar streamer she had watched before, replying under her tweet.

twitter !

suni 🦋 @sunimindy

what the FUCK 😀

💬1,929 🔁 1,214 ❤3,718

.

tommyinnit @tommyinnit
replied to @sunimindy

i am a woman stan now 👍

💬2,412 🔁2,765 ❤4,202

real life !

As she attempted to wipe off the spilled contents of her drink from her table with a handkerchief from the side, her phone had notified once more and she found her heart on the floor.

tommyinnit, dream, technoblade and 2,971 others are now following you !

"WHAT THE HELL?!"

︵ . . ⌗𝗔𝗨𝗧𝗛𝗢𝗥'𝗦 𝗡𝗢𝗧𝗘𝗦 ❜

edited on ⨟ 7.11.21

hi hello! welcome to the start
of blue bitch, even if you've
read this before, i still welcome
youi've recently edited this,
especially with the aesthetics.

i wont change most of the story,
maybe just a few scenarios but
that's all!

i hope you enjoy this fic :)

take care and stay hydrated!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

472K 12.2K 104
Y/n has been Tubbo's neighbor since they were born. They've always been super close to each other. She knew he was on the dream smp, but didn't know...
106K 2.7K 18
โŒ—๊ฉœ ๐Ÿ„ NEIGHBOR ! โ˜…ใƒป-โ˜…ใƒป-โ˜…ใƒป-โ˜…ใƒป-โ˜… โ•ญ โ‰งโ–ฝโ‰ฆwhen val meets her neighbor and doesn't know โ™ก๊’ฆ๊’ท who he is at all. but they can see each other fr...
360K 10.9K 31
"Good morning L'manburg..." "...goodnight Dream SMP." ------------------------- Started: 2/11/21 Ended: 3/29/21 ---------- #1 in Eret: 5/2/21 #4 in d...
2.6M 85.2K 54
๐’๐’๐’ โ”ŠOffline! *เฉˆโœฉโ€งโ‚Šยฐ* With a traumatic past that separated her from her best friend, What happens when Maisie finally reunites with him years late...