이십 삼. misunderstanding

︵

︵ . . ⌗ CHAPTER
TWENTY-THREE ❜ ━━ ₍ 🌦 ₎
misunderstanding

 ⌗ CHAPTERTWENTY-THREE ❜ ━━ ₍ 🌦 ₎misunderstanding

real life !

Right after Cindy finished the rest of her schoolwork, she shoveled all the paper and writing utensils inside her backpack before sitting on her swivel chair to attend to her computer. Opening the Discord application, she placed on her headphones and joined the supposed voice channel for her and Dream. Surprisingly, they weren't alone.

"HEYA CINDYMINDY." Sapnap's loud yet energetic voice rang through her ears from the headphones.

The bluenette grinned, "Hey, Sapnap. What are you doing in our channel?"

"Sorry, Cindy." Dream exhaled a defeated sigh, to which Sapnap, George and Karl laughed at. "They kept bugging me about our practice. Would it be okay for us to train with them along? I already sent you the server IP by the way."

"It's alright, I don't mind at all. Especially, Karl. He is my number one supporter!" Cindy claimed proudly.

"YEAH!" Karl cried enthusiastically, agreeing with her statement. "I'm even wearing blue right now!"

Cindy informed them for muting herself in the channel to prepare her tabs and camera. "Poggers! Let me just start up my stream and then I'll join in a bit ya'll."