Bad Boy? ||TaeKook||

By BunTeaHunter

Jungkook was still just a new student, but he already got the title as the "Bad Boy" of the school due to his... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20

FIN

10.4K 460 299
By BunTeaHunter

JUNGKOOK POV

"I like you!"

My breath hitched when I heard those three words come out of Taetae hyung's mouth. I didn't expect this to happen to me, to happen between Taetae hyung and I.

He... likes me?

Maybe I was thinking too much, maybe it isn't what I think it is. He can't... like someone like me.

I shook my head and looked up to see him not making eye contact with me.

It can't be... it's just so... hard to believe.

Ignoring the screams in my head, I just sighed and smiled down.

"I like you too, Taetae hyung"

His head snapped towards me and I froze when I saw his eyes... so full of emotion. He can't possibly like me.

"Koo.. Kookie, no"

Huh?

He fiddled with his fingers and turned his head away from me. I was confused at his nervous state, I could guess why he's acting like this... but it's unrealistic.

"I think... you and I ha-have a different... li-like"

Puzzled, I raised my brow at him, but he wasn't looking at me so I had to speak up.

"What.. do you mean, hyung?"

I heard him take a deep breath and finally made eye contact with me. I felt my heart beat fast when I saw his eyes.

"Jungkook..."

He said my name this time.

"My like isn't platonic"
"H-Huh?"

I can see his hands shaking, it made me want to reach out and hold onto them.

As I was about to go for it, I heard Taetae hyung whisper a small 'fuck it' and stared at me with a look of determination.

"I'm falling for you, Jungkook!"

My hand froze in midair.

..What?

Taetae hyung glanced at my hand and gently reached out to put his, I felt him intertwining them and I malfunctioned for a second.

"I-I'm falling for.. for you"

My heart's pace quickened when he's staring at me so intently, yet I can see softness in them.

"I know that.. we-we met not that l-long, but... you just have this.. this aura around you- fuck that s-sounds weird... uhmm"

I watched in endearment when he started to stutter and he's trying his best to not break our eye contact.

"I just- I just get this pull towards y-you. I couldn't help, but.. but notice every li-little thing about you!"

I saw his free hand reaching out towards my cheek, he stopped a bit to give me a chance to decline his touch, but I didn't make a move.

When his hand made contact with my cheek, I let out a contented sigh without thinking.

"Ever since we met.. I- I can't stop thinking about.. about you.... Especially your eyes- NOT IN A CREEPY WAY!"

I wanted to giggle at that, but it might seem kind of rude to do so, I just let him resume talking.

"I noticed that.. your eyes will smile first, before your lips. I.. I found that so endearing a-about you"

He.. he notice these things?

I unconsciously covered my mouth after hearing that, heat started to go to my face and I looked down in embarrassment.

I heard him sigh... fondly?

I slowly looked up and my entire face went beet red when I saw him staring at me with a look of adoration. His eyes are darting all over my face like he doesn't want to miss a single detail.

Seeing me like this must have made him less nervous or just... fall in a daze.

"To be honest, I wasn't even supposed to tell you my feelings... at least... not the falling part, but-"

He used his thumb to caress my cheeks softly before giving it a soft squeeze.

I want to look away, but I couldn't. Seeing hyung looking at me like some sort of gem is doing things to my heart and I don't know what to do.

"But I want you to know so bad... just how lovable you are, just how pretty and amazing you are. Kookie, you have a beautiful heart"

Taehyung...

"So beautiful that my own heart have fallen for yours... as cheesy as it sounds"

He chuckled and I couldn't help the smile forming on my face. His smile is just so contagious to me.

"I didn't get why others would see you as some bad boy due to your clothes. It's ironic when knowing how much of a big baby you really are"

I whined at that and swatted his hand away from me with a slight pout. That's when he started laughing out loud at my reaction.

Seeing him relaxing, I took the opportunity to finally say something.

"Do.. do you like bad boys?"

It's understandable to see him looked confused. I chuckled a bit at his furrowed brows and reached out to put my finger between them.

"You'll get wrinkles, hyung"
"..... huh?"

I want him to know that everything will be alright and that there's nothing to be afraid of.

"Bad boys, hyung. Are they your type?"

Taehyung still looked puzzled, but since he's a good hyung, he answered my question anyway.

"W-Well... you look really hot"

I blushed at that. It wasn't what I was trying to ask, but I guess it's true when he said I'm all he thinks about.

Cute

"But to be honest, you look good in everything. When I first saw you in cute clothes, I want to cuddle and give you cheek kisses"

... you know you were shy just a few seconds ago?

I see him scoff after

"People are so blind when they said you're a scary bad boy, but all I see is a precious baby that loves being smothered with kisses"

I wanted to glare at him, but almost choke on air when he suddenly wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me closer.

Flustered at his action, I looked up with a puzzled look on my face.

He only stared at me with a fond smile and my cheeks heat up at our close proximity..... and his smile.

"Gosh.. you're so fucking cute! You're such a cute baby, Kookie"
"HYUNG!"

Raising my fist to punch his chest lightly, I stopped when he puts his forehead to mine and I needed a minute to calm myself down.

"But... you're my baby"

That's when time froze

We just stared at each other after what he said and since I wasn't saying anything for a while it made him nervous again.

I felt his arms slowly removing themselves from me and I started to panic.

"U-Unless.. you-you.. you don't want.. to-"

I didn't let him continue his sentence when I jumped on him to wrap my arms around his neck, I was so scared of him pulling away from me I wasn't thinking about my actions.

But I didn't regret it, not when I can feel his warmth.

He was shock at this and went to put back his arms on my waist so we wouldn't fall.

"W-W-Want.."

I stuttered

He stared at me when I spoke, but it didn't really help my situation at all.

"Want?"

I was close to backing out cause I was too shy, but after seeing a glimmer of hope in his eyes... it gave me the confidence I needed.

"I want.. I- I want to be.. hyung's b-baby"

He let out a tiny gasp and he tightened his grip on me. His hold seem like he was trying to make sure everything's real.

Deciding to help him make sure it isn't a dream, I cupped his cheeks with my hands and shyly kissed his nose.

"Hyung... I like- no.. I've fallen for you too"

His eyes widen and his cheeks started to turn red.

Embarrassed at what I did, I tried to turn my face away from him, but he stepped forward till our chests are basically touching.

"Koo-Kookie? You.. you really-?"

I looked down and nodded. He went and use his finger to flick my chin to make me look up at him.

"You're hyung's baby now?"

This jerk!!!

Seeing his teasing grin, I slapped his arm with a glare. He only put his head on my shoulder and hugged me tightly.

"Hyung is mean!"
"I'm just trying to confirm, baby!"

I spluttered at the nickname and started bonking his head with my fist, but he only tightened his hold on me with a laugh.

"I'm not baby!"
"You're MY baby though!"
"Shut up, hyung!"

Whining, I stomped my feet like a kid and he finally removed his head from my shoulder to look at me.

He reached out to tuck my hair behind my ear and I blushed a bit.

"Kookie..."

I hummed

"Can... can I kiss you?"

I gave him a shock look. He's fallen for me, I get that.. but something in my gut made me feel self-conscious.

I gripped on his biceps tighter and he noticed this. He looked at me in worry when he saw my expression.

He was about to ask what's wrong, but I beat him to it.

"But.... but why?"

Taetae hyung tilted his head in confusion and it was so cute it made me want to hold him closer.

"Because... I really really like you? Kookie, I just told you I've fallen for you. You want me to say those three words?"

I blushed when I can see it in his eyes that he looks excited to already tell me those strong words, but being the shy bean I am.

"N-No! ... not-not.. yet"
"Awww... bummer"
"Hy-Hyungie please.."

He hummed and starts swaying our bodies gently from side-to-side like we're slow dancing.

"Then what's wrong, baby?"

I bit my lips shyly when he kept calling me with that nickname. I just shook my head and decided to just tell him what's been bugging me.

"When.. when you confessed. I-I didn't believe it at first... cause what's there to like? H-How did I made hyungie fa-fall.. fall for me?"

After I asked, he didn't say a word. He cupped my cheeks with his hands and nuzzled his head to mine affectionately.

"Jungkook.."

I feel warm inside at his actions, so I put my hands on his waist and leaned on his touch. I can almost hear him purr at this.

"In those few months with you.. I've learned so much about you. You are so pure, so sweet, so gentle... my heart gets excited at the fact of seeing you the next day"

I-It does?

"You would protect the ones you love. You could take the insults thrown at you, but when it's someone you care about.. you wouldn't hesitate to throw hands and defend them"

I let out a surprised squeak when he suddenly kissed my forehead. His lips stayed a bit longer on my forehead and I truly felt loved at that.

"I could also never forget your love for your Yoongi hyung. I'm so happy that you have each other.. so happy that you aren't alone and lonely"

I would do anything for my brother... but.. maybe for you too

"You.. you make me so happy, Kookie. You're really fun to be with and have amazing humor. I thought.. how can someone like you exist? You're just.. too good to be true"

I wanted to cry when hearing his words. It made me slowly open my eyes about myself. It made me realize that I am good enough, that I am someone that deserves to be happy.. to be loved.

I didn't realize I was crying until Taetae hyung wiped my tears away with his thumbs.

Teary-eyed, I looked up at him and got to see so much love in his eyes.

"Kookie... I'll make sure to remind you every single day, just how beautiful you are.. inside and out"

A kiss on the nose.

"I will make you see the way I see you, a dream come true"

A kiss on the cheek.

"I used you to love myself.. so please.."

He stopped at our lips, we were so close to each other that if I try to speak, our lips would touch.

"Use me to love yourself"

I grabbed his nape and leaned forward. I felt his soft lips pressed to mine and I never feel such euphoria in my life.

It was a bit awkward cause we couldn't stop smiling and giggling at each other.

Taetae hyung decided to break the kiss, but not before giving me another peck.

"So... how are you, baby?"

I leaned my head back and started laughing really hard after he made such a goofy expression.

I really like him

Decided to be a tease, I grinned mischievously at him.

"Hyungie... I feel bad! Only boyfriends should kiss"

I held in my laugh when he looked at me puzzled. He raised his brow and looked down on our intimate position, my hands on his waist and his on my cheeks.

"...... what?"

I burst at his reaction, I would've stumbled from laughing too much if I wasn't holding onto his waist so tightly.

"B-But.. I thought.. I thought we are-?"
"I'm your baby, not your boyfriend! You should've asked me that instead, hyungie"

He scoffed at me and I just raised my hands to pinch his cheeks. He only pouted at this and rolled his eyes.

"You really are a bad boy, huh Kookie?"
"It's exactly why I'm your type~!"

He was glaring at me, but I can see fondness in them and I smiled at him.

"Yes.. you are. Fine, will you be my boyfriend, bad boy?"

I looked up pretending to think about it to tease hyung more and he started whining out loud.

I yelped when he suddenly bit on my cheek, I bonked his head at that and he just chuckled at me.

"That hurts!"
"Well you were being a bully to your hyung! Be respectful, you brat!"

His pout made me giggle, I lightly slapped his chest and rolled my eyes when he hissed like it hurt.

"Now I'm hurt, Kookie!"
"I'm breaking up with you"
"What do you mean? We're not even boyfriends yet"

That made me groan and stomped my foot, but he only gave me a teasing smirk. Decided to just get on with it already, I hugged his torso and looked up with a pout.

"Ask me again!"
"Do something cute"

This meanie didn't even hug me back!

His arms were just on his sides, so being a stubborn brat I am, I removed my arms from him and turned to walk away.

"Then I guess we'll just be friends, Taetae hyung"
"WAIT! HYUNG IS JOKING!"

I laughed when he back hugged me tightly like I'm going to run away from him. He rests his chin on my shoulder and I put my hands on top of his with a content sigh.

"Will you be my boyfriend, Kookie?"

You can already guess my answer to that.

••••••• ••••• •••••••

"I fucking knew you had it in you, you human version of Sully from Monsters Inc.!"
"SHUT THE FUCK UP, UGLY TWIN OF BOO!"

I laughed at the two best friends. We decided to go to Jinnie hyung's café and tell them the news, but we should've guessed this would happen with Jimin hyung.

"Too bad Taebear was slow cause my Yoongi baby confessed first"

What?

Jinnie hyung scoffed at him and rolled his eyes.

"Keep dreaming, you defected bleached Elmo"

That's when my brother wrapped his arm around Jimin hyung's shoulders and stared down the oldest.

"It's true, you bee-stung looking ass lips hyung"

We all laughed at Jinnie hyung's offended expression and said hyung pointed an accusing finger at him.

"Shut your brother complex ass!"
"I DO NOT-!"

Jinnie just brushed him off and glared at the poor innocent Joonie hyung. He just raised his brow at the older and he yelped when he got a slap on his shoulder.

"What the fu-?"
"You sexy skyscraper daddy legs! When will it be our turn?!"

Joonie hyung gave him a 'so done' look, but Jinnie hyung just huffed at him.

"Can you all stop with the ridiculous nicknames at least? It's giving me a headache"

We all looked at Hobi hyung, who's just chilling with his latte and has a tired look on his face.

The oldest just rolled his eyes at him.

"Says the 7th wheel in this group, you single banana-shaped ass"

Yoongi hyung just scoffed at the sunshine hyung.

"Go choke on your latte, you ugly humanized sun's ass"

Jimin just furrowed his brows and gave him a slight pout.

"No need to be so salty since you don't have a love interest, you annoying side character from a romance movie ass"

I looked at Taehyung when he put his hand on my waist and quirked his brow at Hobi hyung.

"You just can't get in our level of creativity, you artificial flavor honey ass"

Joonie hyung and I nervously looked at the ever so sunshine hyung and we can already see the murder in his eyes.

We slowly walked away from the five and decided to just order cake before the chaos ensues.

After a few minutes of silence...

We heard a scream from Jinnie hyung.

"FUCK HE HAS A BANANA!"

We just watched in amusement as the four hyungs desperately tries to get away from Hobi hyung.

Both of us laughed when they all went out of the store, except the chaser.

He just went to our table and placed the banana before sitting down beside me with a tired sigh.

"I don't get what you see in Tae really, Koo"

I just giggled and moved the cake in front of hyung, so he could get a bite of it.

"He makes me really happy"

Joonie hyung ruffled my hair while Hobi hyung pinched my cheeks softly.

"Your Hobi hyung is just happy to see you two look so much brighter when together"

The dimpled hyung nodded in agreement.

"Yeah, you and Tae deserve so much happiness. You are perfect for each other honestly"

I gave them a smile to which they returned just as wide.

"Hyungs, thank you so much for being there for me. Taetae hyung may have made me feel special, but do not forgot you're all a great impact to me"

I'm glad to meet you all

"Let's always stay together... all seven of us. I can't wait to create more memories with you"

I giggled when Hobi hyung started sniffling and seeing this, Joonie hyung just sighed and gave him a tissue.

"YAH! How can people actually think you're a bad boy! You're the sweetest angel!"

That made me think...

"I wonder how will the school react once they found out about my relationship with Taetae hyung.."

I turned my head towards Joonie hyung and see what he thinks about it.

"I mean... does it really matter?"

After the sunshine hyung was done wiping his face he spoke with a smile.

"I think it would be funny! Imagine their faces, Koo should wear his pretty clothes and have Tae hold his hand"

He was earned a questioning look from the taller hyung

"You wanted them to be the hot topic in the school's article?"
"Binggo!"

I just shrugged, I don't really care about what others think, but I do agree the reactions would be funny to see.

"Alright then, since you and Jimin are such gossipers what title do you think would be great for the article?"

He leaned back and looked up in thought.

"Something simple and not long to be honest"
"How about 'The Bad boy in love'?"

That isn't too bad

"Nah, doesn't really make me too curious... what about you Koo?"

They both stared at me and waited for my answer. I rest my chin on my palm, thinking. I smiled when I thought of something.

"Bad Boy?"

Their eyes sparkled and I knew they like it.

But obviously the answer is a big fat 'NO'.

FIN

*******•*****•*******
Author-nim:
It has finally ended! I will truly miss these characters, but sadly this will not last forever. I do hope you're all not too disappointed with how it ended, but I think it's good enough as it is. Nothing too grand and too bland. Thank you for being on this journey and hopefully you will be happy to join me in my future works! 💜

Epilogue? 👀

Thank you all for reading "Bad Boy?" 💛

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.8K 509 38
Kim Taehyung is a cold CEO and mafia boss. He is also known as play boy who doesn't believe in love and thinks that love makes people weak. He is des...
7.5K 44 4
This story is a Slow-burn love story between The Main Character: Ruby and Klaus.. This story DOES NOT follow the TVD storyline or TO. What would hap...
82.6K 6.7K 18
[𝘈 𝘴𝘩𝘰𝘳𝘡 𝘣𝘰𝘰𝘬] Not like people expected the school dork-Jeon Jungkook to get ninety-nine percent on the love meter with the school heartthr...
296K 20.9K 35
[COMPLETED] football captain taehyung found himself falling for the pretty prefect jeongguk; despite the fact that they couldn't stand each other.