Now Or Never | Bakugou X Read...

By stargir1_inter1ude

"Well you always have him around." Izuku pointed to Katsuki. "So you know what's bothering me then." Her ey... More

Welcome!
"Moving"
"Already?"
"Staring At Lunch"
"The First Friday"
"Combat Training"
"Study! Maybe..."
"Childhood"
"Training"
"Unexpected Night On The Couch"
"Breakfast"
"Class Rep"
"Invite"
"Lazer Tag"
"USJ"
"Bruise"
"Park Talk"
"Competition"
"Pity Party"
"Afterparty"
"Not right"
"Punishment"
"Project"
"Pool"
"Competition v.2"
"His House"
"Marco Polo"
"Sweat"
"Chance"
"Spice"
"Match with Katsuki"
"Match with Izuku"
"Stupid"
"Awkward Outage"
"Stormy nights"
"Unexpected Visitor"
"Sports Festival Begin"
"Cavalry Battle"
"Worry"
"Not like this"
"Alone"
"Names"
"Watchful lunch"
"Bumpy ride"
"Friends"
"Picture perfect"
"Bathe in my jealousy"
"Date ruined"
"Reality check"
"Quick Video Chat"
"Bitterness !Start!"
"Hero Killer"
"Rough Night"
"Sobriety"
"Apologies"
"Movie Rest"
"Concerns"
"Angelic Girl"
"Supply Closet"
"Giving Up"
"Survival Training"
"Good Times"
"Hurtful Memories By The Fire"
"Study! Study! Study!"
"Practicals"
"Temporary Truce"
"Betrayal"
"Another Shitty Party"
"Sobering Up"
"Normal"
"Little Outing"
"Dripping Wet"
"Failures"
"Welcome Back!"
"Serious Talks"
"Ultimate Moves"
"Beggers Can't Be Choosers"
"Movie Night"
"Cyclone"
"Tutor"
"Spargument"
"Makeup Slumber Party"
"Get! A! Room!"
"Test !Start!"
"Eavesdropper"
"Hypotheticals"
"New Years Eve"
"Happy New year!"
"Shower Thoughts"

"Dorms & Dreams"

934 27 12
By stargir1_inter1ude

In class

"Today you're being assigned your dorms. Everyone's parents eventually agreed to allow you all to live in the dorms, so everyone will be there. You can ask questions AFTER I give you the run down about them." Aizawa spoke, some of the class whispered excitedly.

...

"So incase you forgot- which you should've listened, these dorms are UA's newest additions due to the USJ incedent. The dorms are to insure the safety of UA students. Your dorm numbers are on these lists." Aizawa passes out the papers. "Your belongings have already been delivered to your rooms. That is if you turned them in. Everyone has their own bathrooms within their rooms, but there are also communal bathrooms between the halls. So don't get any funny ideas. Dismissed." He eyed down mineta as he spoke his last sentence.

"Our dorms are right next to eachother Y/N!" Midoryia shook my arm excitedly. "Bakugou's is by me too- must've went in desk order...?" I questioned with a finger on my chin and a raised eyebrow.

"CLASS SLEEPOVER!" Most of the girls suddenly called out. "Everyone's invited! ON SATURDAY!" Mina shouted. "EXCEPT Mineta." She added, to which he trembled and his once creepy expression fell to one of pure agony. "WHY-!!!" He screamed out suddenly, falling to his knees with tears in his eyes. "Why must you stop me from fulfilling my fanatasies of being the only guy at a girls sleepover!" He wallowed, before being knocked on the head by Iida. "Disgrace..."

"Bakugou!" I waved as I approached him, Midoryia following right beside me. "Our dorms are by eachother!" I smiled. "Yea. What's it to an idiot like you-" He scoffed. "I know you're happy." I put a finger to his lips with a smirk on my face, to which he furrowed his brows.

"Midoryia is coming to mine tonight though! if you wanna come- you know where i'm at-" I chuckled. "Why would I wanna hangout with him." He shot back. "Okay! You can miss out on the fun then." I said smugly. Suddenly, Midoryia grabbed my hand lightly, but just held it like that. Bakugou glued his eyes to the scene. "See you later. I guess." He walked in the other direction, waving the paper away.

"He is so weird-" I giggled to Midoryia. "Sure.." He added quietly.

Bakugou's expression as he walked away was angier than usual, not just a facade, not just looking tough, he was really bothered by something, but not to the girl's noticing. "Fine." He grumbled.

"Another challenge it is Deku."

...

Midoriya and I had gone back to my dorm after we'd finished decorating, but something was off about him... Hewas being clingier than usual. "What's up?" I asked him, we sat on the floor using my bed as a backrest. "Haven't seen much of you recently- I guess-" He chuckled awkwardly, blushing. "What do you feel like doing..?" I rolled over on my stomach and looked up to him. "Mmm..." He thought, before shrugging and awkwardly looking away from me before a blush formed on his face, though that was just the norm when it came to him.

I plopped down onto my bed, before laying back and just staring at the blank ceiling. He soon did just the same. I let out a sigh.

"How are you..? Y/N..?" He asked me, turning his head just a bit. "Honestly... It's been weird recently... Bakugou isn't what I thought he was-" I paused, "Iv'e been having... Confusing thoughts- um- about him."

He fully turned over now. "What do you mean..?" He seemed worried, for whatever reason. "I mean like- he's not bad- at all- but-" I turned over to face him back. "He won't tell me-" I sighed. "Maybe i'm prying." I turned back on my back. "I really like being around him-" I added, scratching my cheek as a small blush formed on my face. "Weirdly... You know I think I really disliked him when we first came to U.A."

"You do...?" Midoryia asked, biting his bottom lip as if he were nervous. "No don't worry- i'm not gonna like- bully you- or anything-" I chuckled.

"No-No I know-" He tapped nervously on his chest. "What's wrong..?" I asked him. "I guess- I just worry about you- especially after the USJ... You were pretty messed up.." He paused. "How's your leg..?" I turned to him, "It's alot better now, doesn't hurt too much to walk on anymore. The stitches were pretty damn nasty to look at though."

He nodded, and stared for a moment. "I uhm.." I tilted my head, awaiting his words. "I missed you.." He muttered.

He blushed.

I turned back on my side again, facing him. "Is that all..?" He was still nervously tapping. "Uhm..." The tapping quickened as his face grew redder.

It didn't take long until I brought him in for a quick hug, before letting go again. "I missed you too dummy-" I ruffled his hair. He stared back at me with wide eyes and a red face, before suddenly wrapping his arms around me, his body tense but his hold was firm. And he stayed that way. In slight shock, I wore the expression he had on his face right before his sudden action, soon after I reciprocated his hug. My hands slowly placed themselves down onto his back, his body slightly flinching at the touch.

My heartbeat was fast. Just like when I was with...

After what seemed like the longest minute in my entire life, he finally relaxed his body, and scooted closer to me, our bodies touching as he made himself comfortable, our legs intertwined, closing the gap between us completely.

This is the closest iv'e ever been to someone, it felt... Safe. Just how it did the other night with Bakugou... At my apartment...

This must be what it's like- having friends... I was missing this..? I pulled him in a little tighter. "Midoryia..." I spoke softly, playing with his hair a bit. "Ye-Yea...?" He replied nervously. "You're a good friend." I smiled soflty. "O-Oh-" He seemed surprised. "Can I ask you something...?" My heart raced. "Ye-yea- of course- Y/N.."

"What happened between you and Bakugou...?"

He pursed his lips for a moment. "I don't know if- if I should tell- for his sake-" He stopped. "He's so mean to you-" I spoke quickly. "I-I don't wan-"

"It's okay..." I told him. "Just answer and maybe promise me one thing." He looked up to me. "Am I making a mistake, being his friend?" The blush fell from his face as he seemed to think for a minute. "I don't think so-" He shrugged slightly.

"Thanks..." I sighed, somewhat relieved. "You can call me Izuku-" He cut in softly. "I-If you want to- of course-!" He defended, "We're pretty-" He swallowed. "Cl-close now..."

"Alright Izuku.." I smiled and ruffled his hair, giving his body a quick squeeze, my cheeks tingled just a tiny bit. "I trust you."

...

Why do I want to text her? That idiot? A stupid girl? Why can't I get her out of my mind? Why do I hate when she's around that nerd?

He groaned as he rolled over in his bed.

'Maybe I should see what she's doing on saturday...' Was the boy's last thought before dozing off into a dream.

...

"Y/N.." She sat ontop of me again, just like in her bedroom.

He tossed and turned in bed.

"Shh..." She leaned in.

"Ugh..." He groaned.

An image of her from the lazer tag game flashed, her boot pushing him onto the ground, the image changed when she spoke, "Bang." and shot his target.

"Nnng..." He tossed more.

Another flashback, that night on the couch with her, the first time at her apartment. Her eyes. Her breath. She wanted something from him, but he wanted her more.

"Agh..."

A new image. The first time they ever fought at ground beta during the first hero training. The first time he impressed her. The first time he held back against someone. He could've captured her then, but he didn't. The way she looked whenever he had her face pushed to the ground while he had her arms pulled back behind her. Her heavy breathing.

"Dumbass..." He muttered.

The way his pants felt tight when she was ontop of him in her bed, only in her underwear and a tanktop.

"Fuck..." He groaned.

The way she fights, talks, smiles, eats, breathes, sleeps... Everything about her.

He finally arose from his slumber, when he snapped to a realization.

"Shit."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

30.6K 281 28
[DISCONTINUED] Y/N Matoi, 16 and entering the hero course at U.A high as a second year, accepted on recommendations. Your first year you were at a re...
121K 2.9K 46
katsuki bakugo has been desperately in love with his best friend y/n Aizawa since the young age of four but is too terrified to tell her in fear of r...
104K 2.4K 31
Bakugou Katsuki and (y/n) (l/n) hate each other. How could she love an arrogant bully, and how could he love a head strong oblivious dope. After Baku...
839K 25.7K 35
(Important: DO NOT REPOST, STEAL OR COPY my work, please!) Status update: DISCONTINUED since 2021 [Requests are not open anymore, sorry!] Have you ev...