My Bunny Boy (BakuDeku)

By Diaibr19

katsuki Bakugo is a businessman. he is gonna make a deal with a club. but what he will see there is shocking... More

//childhood friends//✓
//Childhood friends-part 2//✓
//high school//✓
//High school-part 2//✓
//High school-part 3//✓
//High school-part 4//✓
//Be my Omega//✓
//Getting ready for college//
//college-part 1//
//My life keeps going//
"The Bunny Boy"
//It can't be//
//Hi, kacchan//
//Every day was hard//
//Is he your boyfriend//
//Join me for a drink//
//Can't help but smile//
//Empty//
//Why did you leave//
//V.I.P//
//No excuse, no way out //
//visiter at the company //
//Not as precious as you//
//My date, yes that's him//
//Don't think, just be mine//
//The one hiding on the phone//
//Just let it be//
//Thought I would die//

//Sweet scent//

7.3K 167 219
By Diaibr19

(Katsuki's POV)

"deku, come on. just stay a few more days." 

"Kacchan I have to go back to my apartment. I also have to head over to the club. I'm still the boss." I growled in frustration. 

"deku, at least let me drive you." 

"Kacchan your gonna be late for your own work. I don't want to be a bad influence on you. just go to your work, I'll call you ok?" I huffed. 

"fine, but at least let me get you a taxi?" he giggled and smiled at me. 

"if that what makes you go to work then have it your way," I call on a taxi and in no time one shows up in front of the house. Izuku sits in the back seats and rolls down the window. 

"bye kacchan. see you later." I smiled back. 

"yea, remember to call me. let's meet up for dinner I know about a fancy restaurant close to-"

"kacchan, today I wanna bring you somewhere. so you just get ready and meet me outside of the station." I looked at him half confused and half shocked. 

"o-ok, then I'll see you after work." he nodded. I leaned in to kiss him the cheek. feeling his plumb cheek was the best. 

I watched the taxi drive away, I sighed before walking to the garage with all my cars. I went picked the first I saw. and sat in before driving off to work. 

I wonder where deku will bring me. hehe, that cutie is gonna be the fucking end off me. I smiled to myself. 

(Izuku's POV)

I stared out the window when I was thinking of where to bring kacchan. it can't always be him who invites me. I want to bring kacchan somewhere enjoyable. 

when the taxi reached my apartment I thanked him before paying for the drive. I walked in and stripped of all my clothes and changed to something comfy since it was too early for the club to be opened. but I still have to see if everything is going smoothly. 

I walked out of my apartment and walked like a 5 min walk to the club. I strolled in and the guard bowed to me as well as I. I walked in and shinso welcomed me. 

"yo boss. long time no see. for a second there I tout you had escaped with that fierce alpha of yours." I rolled my eyes. 

"hehe, your so funny shinso. now tell me is everything ok here?" 

"well as you can see no one is dead, and there is still no fire, no drunk fight and no one is having sex in the toilet, so we're good." ah yea, feels good no to having to worry about this place. 

"good. I got a message telling me we were getting some new drinks?" 

"ah yea, they're as fancy as their names." 

  "then let's taste it." he walked and started getting the ingredients. 

"French 75 is this one is made by 2 oz gin, 2 dashes simple syrup, .5 oz lemon juice, Champagne."

"wow how fancy." he powered it down and I loved looking at it. 

I took a sip of it. before moaning into the drink. 

"oh, yea this is one hell of a good drink." 

"right, it will be our special drink for tonight."  

"well I have some papers I need to finish, and then a date I need to get ready for so see ya"

"wait, hold on, the boss is going on a date. must be his one and only alpha. what was his name again...kami....komo....ah yea K-a-c-c-h-a-n" 

"just so you know his name is katsuki Bakugo," he smirked at me. 

"you must know everything about this guy."  I blushed at his comment. before turning around ready to leave. 

"oi boss, did you take on some colognes or anything like that?" 

"no, why you asking?" 

"nothing you just smell nicer than before, like you have sweetened your scent even more."

"what really?" I tried smelling myself but couldn't smell a thing.

"maybe it's just me. oh well, see ya later boss." confused as ever. I walked backstage and to my office. I meet all the others on my walk.

I sat on my chair, I looked at the papers that I had to look trough. we had gotten more people who had wanted to start working. I still needed new waitresses since we are few in the staff. so I was reading through the CV, many looked qualified so I just had to pick someone out of my own instinct. or who I think would be able to work here.

I feel my phone buzz in my pocket I went and grabbed it and looked thinking it was kacchan?

"Unkown number?" I picked it up even so.

"Hello?"

"I warned you Izuku midoriya, don't try playing with me."

"who is this?"

"you will know sooner than later midoriya, but be careful. we don't want an accident to happen, do we?" my eyes widen.

"Listen to me, I don't care who you are but stop calling me or I'll call the police on you."

"even if you end up calling the police they won't be able to help you. so good luck. goodbye for now." the next thing I hear is the thoot thoot sound of the phone hanging up.

"who is this person and what does he want from me?"I looked at the number before blocking it. good luck trying to call me again.

but who is there that knows who I am, and want to harm me? I can't think of anyone.

feeling uneasy about this guy, but if I make a fuss out of it kacchan will eventually find out about this and he will be too worried to let me out of sight. I shouldn't bring him into this.

now, since I mention kacchan. it's time. I stood up from the chair and walked out.

I got a taxi and went to kacchan's workplace. I walked in and the lady that greets everyone was standing there. she looked at me and smiled.

"Hello sir, do you have an opponent or?"

"Oh I'm here to meet um katsuki bakugo." she smiled before picking up the phone and dilling numbers.

"Hello, Mr. bakugo there is a man declaring he is here to meet you."

I could hear muffle dwords from the other side.

"yes, ok yes. I'll let him know."

"MR. bakugo is waiting for you. if you take the elevator to your right and to the 15fht floor." I beamed before nodding.

"thank you." she smiled back.

I walked to the elevator and when it opened all the buttons to each floor were there, I clicked on the 15 ft as the lady told me to and just waiting till I heard the ding that indicating that I reached the floor.

I walked out of the elevator and looked around. it wasn't hard seeing the door at the end with a sign saying Bakugo katsuki. I knocked on their door and a dark and raspy voice answered.

"come in." I slowly opened the door seeing kacchan sitting at his desk with his glasses on, he was so focused on the work. until he saw me and a warm smile was seen. he stood up and I walked close until kacchan hugged me and leaned in to kiss me.

"hi," I said smiling.

"hey, bunny." I giggled at the name.

"you look busy, is this not a good time?"

"no of course it's a good time. I have all-time in the world for you. shitty hair can do the rest anyway." I tittered.

"ok then let's go."

"yea." we both walked out. kacchan was standing right beside me and he pushed the button on the elevator.

"How was your day deku?"

"oh pretty much the same, well today we got in some new drinks. and I might say that I tried some of them and they're good."

"oh, yea. maybe I head over and try some for myself."

"you should."

"would you keep me with company if I did?" I smiled at him.

"always." after that it was a comfy silence in the elevator.

"How was your day kacchan?"

"boring as hell, I missed a certain person so everything was boring."

"oh, that's no good. that person must feel so bad about it."

"yea, but I'll go on a date with him soon. so it will all be better."

"oh yea, that's good," he smirked at me, and the same did I. I was standing at the corner of the elevator. and kacchan ended up standing in front of me, facing me. I felt like a small bean relative to kacchan. with his broad shoulders, and his large chest. kacchan was especially tall. he was indeed an alpha. both his hands beside my head. his eyes red as flames saw into my soul like it was glass.

kacchan slowly leaned in and our lips touched gently.

the only thing that made us part our lips where the ding of the elevator. I gradually opened my eyes to meet his.

I started walking out with a smile on my face. kacchan was right behind me.

kacchan then grabbed my hand and lead me to the garage to his car. then he gave me his keys.

"wait you want me to drive?" he nodded.

"but, but-"

"Hey, don't you remember today you told me you would take me out. and since I'm hella curious to where ya want to take me. You will have the car to drive. so let's go bunny." I smiled before we both sat in the car.

"ok get ready." we both took on our seatbelt and I started the motor.

I drove off to one of my favorites restaurants.

it was like a 15-minute drive to it, kacchan took on some music and both him and I started vibing to the song.

when we reached the destination I parked the car and kacchan looked at the restaurant.

"you never been here kacchan?" he shook his head.

"well then let's go. I'm good friends with the owner. so let's go."

(Katsuki's POV)

both I and deku walked in I held the door open for deku and the first thing we hear when we walk in is:

"Midoriya is that you? where have you been I haven't seen you in ages. come give grandpa a big hug." Izuku chuckled before giving the old man a hug.

"Torino, I haven't seen you in so long. how are you, are your back any better now."

"oh yea, good as new. but how have you been,"

"I'm good. I brought a good friend with me this time." the old men looked at me with a rais eyebrow. he looked back at deku.

"is he that childhood friend of yours?" wait what. I looked at deku.

"huh, deku you talk about me," I smirk at him. I can see the redness on his ear and cheeks.

"N-no it's not like that. hey, Torino can we order."

"yea, yea. of course. come sit down my boys. "

we both took a seat at one of the tables, the restaurant was really cozy and warm. you could smell the food. and some background music on. they even had a dance floor. I wonder why though? well either so I looked over at deku. he was looking at the menu.

he then kacchan do you wanna taste their curry it's so good.

"they have curry here?" Izuku nodded.

"yea they have mild, medium, and hot."

"ya know I'll go for the hot since nothing else will come close to satisfy me," I smirked down at the menu. I could hear deku giggle. made me have butterflies.

"then I'll have the katsu-don they make the best katsu-don"

then a tall man with long black hair came out. he looked tired as hell.

"hey, Aizawa."

"hey, midoriya. will yours be the usual?" Izuku nodded.

"and you?" he looked at me.

"I'll have the curry extra hot." he nodded.

"Aizawa how is your husband?"

"his fine but won't shut up after he got the new guitar. I so regret buying it for his birthday. my days of sleep are gone." deku giggled

the guy left. and it was me and deku alone again.

"so he an alpha?"

"no actually he an omega?"

"What are ya for real?"

"yep. he and his husband have been together for now maybe 20 years if I'm right."

"wow damn."

"yea I look up to them so much. even though they have been together for so long they still love each other dearly." then the man from earlier came back and he had our food too.

we both started eating and the curry was delicious like so hot.

"omg, this is so good."

"right. here taste the katsu-don." he used his chopstick and reached his hand to feed me. I tasted it and it was extremely good. like why haven't I heard of this place before?

it didn't take long before the food was gone. I asked deku how he found out about this place. and he told me when he dropped out of school and after a while of just being a stripper, he ended up walking around in the area and saw this restaurant and tried it out. he loved it and became a regular as well as he ended up getting to know those who worked here.

then deku stopped.

"omg kacchan, let's dance I love this song."

"huh dance here." he stood up and dragged me with him.

we were in the middle of the dance floor. deku pulled me closer to him and smiled up at me, I took Deku's hand and we started dancing to the rhythm. deku couldn't stop giggling. I spun deku around a few times and then when the song got to an end I pushed him backward and held him by the waist with one of my hands and the other hand, held his hand. and we looked deep into each other's eyes. one of Deku's feet was unto my hip and then the song stopped. we both panted.

"I didn't know you could dance so well kacchan."

"well, there is a lot of things ya don't know about me," I smirked at him. I pulled deku up and the next song was a slow song. I pulled deku into me. both my hands were on his waist. his hand eventually got to my shoulders and we just swayed to the song. just loving to be in each other's arms. deku rested his head on my chest and I leaned on his head.

"This is nice." deku breath out.

"yea."

we stayed like that until the song was over. and even when the song was over we just kept hugging one another. cus the feeling was the best.

after a while, we ended up leaving the restaurant. deku ended up paying after a lot of discussions. but he won this time.

we then started walking. deku told me that there was a park close by. we started walking just talking and genuinely being happy.

then deku looked at the direction of something

"hey, kacchan wait here a second."

"um sure?" deku hurried and after a while, he came back he had to ice cream cones. he gave one to me.

"hehe, kacchan remember when we were in high school and you bought me Ice cream?"

"yea how could I forget."

"you were always the one paying and showing me stuff. I felt so bad when it was always you. but I had no choice. I had no money, so the day when you confessed, I was genuinely happy that you liked me, but I couldn't date you I felt I only would end up using you and be the one in need. I felt like I wasn't worth dating, not by you. the one and only person in my life."

"deku, I don't care if your rich as hell or broke. the only thing I need is you by my side. I don't want to ever lose you again. and as long as I have you I'm happy." I looked over at deku to see a tear trill down. I didn't think of anything except pulling him in for a hug.

deku hugged back hard sobbing into me. I held him by his head and kissed his head. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

90.8K 2.9K 31
|| BkDK || Book 2 Izuku is no longer a Midoriya now. He is Izuku Bakugou now. He is far away from his father and under the order of Crimson knights...
87.7K 2.9K 42
Izuku Midoriya was one of the most beautiful and wealthiest Omegas across the land. Alphas, Betas, and even Omegas alike wished to be with him, howev...
148K 6.4K 95
What if Izuku Midoriya was a ballerina and Katsuki Bakugou was a break dancer? The childhood friends/rivals but possibly...lovers..? Both aiming to b...
97.3K 2.5K 14
Izuku Is Living A Double Life. During The Day He's A Sweet College Student, At Night . . . Well Lets Just Say He Isn't Sweet Anymore. He Doesn't Want...