Manager's daughter CB // Com...

By just-C0C0-

Y/n: 19 YouTuber Corbyn: don't know yet 20 Jonah: don't know yet 22 Jack: don't know yet 20 Zach: don't know... More

Meeting the boys
The meeting
Tour
Hotel
Dressing room
Helping Ashley
Surprise
Travelling to New York
Girlfriend?
The date
Final

Mini party

1K 25 0
By just-C0C0-

Y/N
It's now a bit later and we're still on the bus. My dad said we're going to be on here for 2 days just travelling to Singapore.
Corbyn: so I talked to David and he said we could have a mini party tonight
Jack: yesssssss

Corbyn
We got drinks and now we're all sat around in a circle playing spin the bottle, it's currently y/n's turn and she pins it and I lands on me. She comes over to me and we make out.
Jack: okay enough *we pull away*
Y/n: your a good kisser
Corbyn: so are you
Jonah: guys!
Zach: what did you do Jonah?
Jonah: I broke the table *we all laugh*
Tate: babe you idiot

Y/N
We all continued drinking but now it's only me, Corbyn,Zach and Kay because the others went to bed.
Kay: here's to new friends and being on tour
Y/n: I love you guys
Corbyn: I love you too
Zach: let's carry on this party
After Zach and Kay went to bed me and Corbyn chilled on the sofa at the front of the bus, we just cuddled and had a little make out and then went to sleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

882K 20K 48
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
6.5M 179K 55
⭐️ α΄›Κœα΄‡ α΄α΄κœ±α΄› ʀᴇᴀᴅ κœ±α΄›α΄€Κ€ α΄‘α΄€Κ€κœ± κœ°α΄€Ι΄κœ°Ιͺα΄„α΄›Ιͺᴏɴ ᴏɴ α΄‘α΄€α΄›α΄›α΄˜α΄€α΄… ⭐️ ʜΙͺΙ’Κœα΄‡κœ±α΄› Κ€α΄€Ι΄α΄‹Ιͺɴɒꜱ ꜱᴏ κœ°α΄€Κ€: #1 ΙͺΙ΄ κœ±α΄›α΄€Κ€ α΄‘α΄€Κ€κœ± (2017) #1 ΙͺΙ΄ α΄‹ΚΚŸα΄ (2021) #1 IN KYLOREN (2015-2022) #13...
370K 13.3K 60
π—œπ—‘ π—ͺπ—›π—œπ—–π—› noura denoire is the first female f1 driver in π——π—˜π—–π—”π——π—˜π—¦ OR π—œπ—‘ π—ͺπ—›π—œπ—–π—› noura denoire and charle...
1.1M 35.9K 62
π’π“π€π‘π†πˆπ‘π‹ ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 π–π‡πˆπ‚π‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...