Just You

By minsforever

Min Yoongi, a well known Instagram blogger, who finds out about a famous writer and editor Kim y/n while scro... More

Sleepover
Unknown text?
A boy...
At club
The CEO
Late again
Kidnapped
Mistaken
New Post
FaceTime

My life

147 19 0
By minsforever

"I'm very glad that, people are liking it." I said while peeking through my new work 'Dark Demon'. Well I had a taste for horror since my childhood. When I was in 6th grade I got this splendid idea of being an author. I used to read many horror novels and stories, all of them took me to make this satisfactory conclusion.

I'm very happy on the fact that I got my huge success by writing a great horror novel. I always desired to write a really impressive and interesting horror novel, and guess what? I did it. People are liking it in a great extent.

Well, I'm Kim y/n, 21 years old, a well known online author and editor. I live in Seoul, alone in my house as my parents live in USA. They sometimes come to see me at my place. Yes, that's a pretty much about me.

I jumped up from my murphey bed as I recalled something. It was my friend! She organized a party for my huge success, uh, how can I overlook the fact of having party at my friend's residence? She did it for me and I, ended up badly forgetting regarding this.

I sighed and went to change into my comfy outfit for party. I didn't wore something special as being the main in the party instead, I wore something like as a normal person as a guest. I know my friend is gonna swear at me for not wearing something special tonight. Anyways, I headed outside wearing a black hoodie and black jeans and wore a black mask in case, not to being acknowledged by some of my fans, who are completely crazy over me. I have a great impression on black stuffs. So I choose everything as black.

I came out of my house and met my neighbor Yoona unnie, passing by my house. Well, she knows a pretty much about me, like, why not? I mean, she's my neighbor and like my friend. So she adores me the most.

"Yoona unnie! Look here!" I called her and she turned around with a bright smile on her face which always makes my day. She walked towards me.

"Oh! Y/n my dear, where are you going?" She said with that same grin on her small yet pretty mouth. I smiled a little bit and said "Yoona unnie, as you know my new work brought me a huge success so, in case to congratulate me my friend aasembled a small party for me. Consequently, I'm going there." Yoona unnie stared at me being bewildered for a few minutes as she knew I hate partying. I chuckled and said,

"unnie, don't worry it's from my friend, so, I'm ok with it"

"You sure you're ok y/n?" She asked me being really concerned.

"Of course unnie."

"Ok then, take care bye."

After waving at each other and saying bye, Yoona unnie proceeded towards her place, and I too, continued going to my friend's place for the party.

I checked the time, I was already late, so I chose an alley for quick. As I was walking though that alley, I sensed of being watched. Ah- got it! Not again! I know these are those lunatic fans of mine who stalk me like crazy individuals. I even think sometimes, like how? How they find out where I'm going? What I'm eating? What I'm doing? Which novel I'm writing next? Really crazy shits which I hate.

I shrugged it off and started to walk in a great pace in case not to come in contact with those insane fans of mine, who stalk me all the time. Finally, within a few minutes, I made it to my friend's mansion.

I rang the doorbell. My friend came out and hugged me. But rebuked me too for the reason of not wearing something special. Anyways, I finally got inside her place and involved myself in the party. The party was pretty long, to be honest. I usually hate going to parties but, as it was by my friend so, I had no either reason for refusing.

My other friends were there too. They offered me to dance but I don't like to dance on the top of that, I don't know how to dance. I mean, c'mon, I'm an author, not a freaking dancer! I don't like to elaborate on any fact as I don't like to talk too much so I refused them politely.

I just soberly went to the bar corner and asked the bartender to give me a vodka. As I took a sip of vodka and looked aside seeing all having fun, dancing, singing, playing games...

And here I, silently enjoying the drama. Not to barge in but, I don't like to be vigorous like others. I enjoy my own life being alone. This is what I adore in myself the most. This is also the reason of being 21 but not having a boyfriend yet now.

I laughed at my thoughts. Well, to be honest I've a great sense of humor. I was busy in my thoughts when someone came and tapped on my shoulder. I turned back and looked...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

921K 56.4K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
226K 9.4K 25
Where Lewis Hamilton goes to a cafe after a hard year and is intrigued when the owner doesn't recognise him. "Who's Hamilton?" Luca says from the ba...
841K 10.7K 44
You're rafe Cameron's girlfriend. He's controlling, manipulative, and insanely jealous over you. (13/01/24) #1-Rafecameron (12/03/24) #1-Outerbanks ...
1.1M 19.3K 44
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...