The Venetor

By White_Tiger_1987

The Triumphant was a Venetor class star destroyer in service to the Republic however on one faithful mission... More

Bio
Arrival
Meeting
The Commander
Meeting Azur Lane
First Morning
Trials
First Battle
Rescue
Time Off pt.1
Time Off Pt. 2
Orders
Interrogation
Prisoner pt.1
Prisoner pt.2
Amagi
Special Chapter 1
Escape
Reunited?
Siren Dream
Special Chapter 2
The Experiment
New
The Final Battle pt.1
The Final Battle pt.2
Special Chapter 3
The Final Battle pt.3
The End

Beginnings of a battle

4K 69 21
By White_Tiger_1987

Third Person POV

Wolfy sat inside a large room. A room that he hasn't seen before. He sat alongside Laffey and Javelin as Little Bel and Hoody had to sit in a separate part of the room. Wolfy could see a large table in the center of the room as well as what seems to be every single ship at the base in attendance to the meeting at hand.

Wolfy (thought): I guess something important is happening.

Javelin quickly tapped on Wolfy's shoulder and the two looked towards the front of the room. Wolfy soon spotted the Commander along with Enterprise, Prince of Wales, Queen Elizabeth, Cleveland, Belfast, and Warspite all standing around what seem to be a table.

Commander: May I have your attention please?

The room soon went quiet as the Commander fixed his collar and took a deep breath.

Commander: We have unfortunate news.

There was a ripple of confusion in the crowd however Enterprise quickly quieted them down as Wales took out a remote control.

Wales: As you know, we have sent the Royal Maid corps to the Sakura Empire home base to gather information.

There was a reply of affirmation however everything stopped when Wales pressed a button and a picture appeared on the screen.

Wales: This is one of the things we found. It's called a black wisdom cube, and its siren technology.

This brought shock however Wales continued.

Wales: Not only this but also we have sighted Akagi and Kaga working with a high siren officer known as Observer Alpha.

Again more shock among the crowd however all talks stopped as the Commander stepped forwards.

Commander: With this new information, high command has order us to deal with the threat.

There was a small moment of silence until Javelin raised her hand and the Commander nodded, allowing her to speak.

Javelin: How do we deal with the threat?

Wolfy noticed her voice hid fear and the Commander's reaction seemed to make it worse.

Commander: We....

The Commander coughed before fixing his hat and took a deep breath before looking towards Javelin with the best poker face he could muster.

Commander: We have been given orders to engage.

Silence was all that followed. The Commander sighed before nodding to Wales to move to the next picture.

Commander: Today, at 0200 hours high command has intercepted a message between Sakura Empire, Iron Blood, and Sardegna Empire. The message is that they are to meet up at Midway tomorrow at 1300 hours and launch an attack on this very base. High command has therefore ordered me to intercept the Iron Blood and Sakura Empire fleet before they can meet up with the Sardegna Empire's forces as they would be the last to arrive.

The news was a shock however many ships reaction surprised Wolfy. Some of them cracked tehri fists as other almost seemed to be excited to fight against their former allies. Wolfy couldn't help but wonder why is this but his attention was quickly diverted back to the Commander.

Commander: This will be the decisive battle however high command wants the lowest casualties possible. So if possible try to subdue the enemy, however if not available use deadly force. I understand many of you are hesitant to do this, however we must be vigilant. Now, are there any questions?

There where a couple of whispers however Queen Elizabeth stepped forwards and soon the talking ceased.

Q.E: The rest of the Royal Navy won't be able to meet us before the fighting, however they will come if that's a question.

There where some nods and soon silence filled the room again.

Commander: *nods* good, we leave in three hours. Dismissed.

With that the room quickly emptied out as the ships quickly dispersed to do their last things on base. Javelin, Laffey, Wolfy, and Little Bel where the last to leave and soon they found themselves at the fountain again. Javelin was the first to react, tears threatening to come out of her eyes. Wolfy opened his mouth to speak however quickly shut it when he realized he wouldn't make it better. The thoughts of how here and the GRA where different quickly washed away. After all, orders are orders no matter where you go.

Little Bel: Javelin, we must get ready.

Javelin: Right.

The three girls left after they said their good byes to Wolfy who stood staring at the night sky  before also going to his quarters.

Timeskip brought to you by Wolfy learning how to drink tea.

The sun began to rise as the Azur Lane fleet sailed towards the sun. Wolfy was up early, riggings at the ready, as he watched as the other ships began to be awaken on Enterprise's ship. They have slept throughout their journey in the night however they soon spotted a small plot of sand and dirt. Laffey and Javelin soon joined him and the three watched as their ship passed the island.

Wolfy: What is that?

Laffey:....Midway.....

Wolfy: Looks like a pile of sand and dirt in the middle of the ocean.

Javelin: That's because that is what is is.

Laffey: Laffey bored....

Cleveland: You guys ready?

The three looked back and saw Cleveland with her hands on her hips.

Wolfy: I guess.

Javelin: Yeah.

Laffey: Tired.....

Cleveland: I'll take that as a yes. Just be careful, ok?

Wolfy, Javelin, Laffey nodded as the alarms for battle stations began to sound. Soon the ships became alive with activity as ships quickly began to summon their riggings for battle. The Commander grabbed a pair of binoculars and looked out into the horizon. Wolfy quickly ran up to him and saw the color in his face beginning to drain.

Commander: What? They're here?

Wolfy: The Sardegna Empire?

Commander: No. But it almost looks like Iron Blood and Sakura Empire are already here and that they have been waiting.

Wolfy was surprised, after all weren't they supposed to be here until much later.

Wolfy: What now?

The Commander gave a grim expression before refocusing his sight on the fleet ahead.

Commander: We need to press the attack, after all we can't let them group up with Sardegna Empire.

Wolfy nodded however he suddenly felt a bit queasy, as if someone was knocking on the side of his head. He quickly shook it off and put on his helmet before getting his rifle ready.

Commander: Wolfy.

Wolfy: Yes commander?

Commander: Please, we want to minimize casualties.

Wolfy looked at the Commander in both his normal compliance look however also with bewilderment. Their enemy was their former ally however they where still the enemy. Wolfy had no idea why he was asking them to pull their punches however he complied and set all of his weapons to stun.

Wolfy: Understood Commander.

Commander: Thank you.

With that Wolfy quickly left to join up with the forward attack force as the first wings of aircraft began to prepare. Suddenly a crack of thunder is heard and storm clouds began to swirl overhead. Than it began to drizzle. Than rain. Than it became a torrent. Waves began to crash against the side of the ship. The aircraft on board began to fall overboard, as ship girls who where ready for battle soon found themselves having to deal with the slippery deck and their heavy riggings.

Enterprise: Catch those who are about to go overboard! Please grab onto something sturdy!

Wolfy soon noticed both Javelin and Laffey tittering closer and closer to the edge. He quickly ran as Laffey saved Javelin from falling over. He quickly grabbed both of them and guided them to a nearby poll where all three of them held on for life. Suddenly a huge red crystal seemingly materializes from the sky and soon it began to make the sky blood red.

Javelin: What is that!

Wolfy: I don't know, but I don't like it!

The crystal than shattered in an instant as a blinding light soon engulfed the fleet. Then it was all quiet. Wolfy opened his eyes and was shocked at what he saw.

Wolfy: By the republic, where are we?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1K 38 6
Be it a change in the terms of the diffrent naval treaties or maybe the state of the hull at the time of decision making, somehow instead of making o...
43.1K 678 22
A guided missile frigate after 67 years of active service, is going to be dismantled, however a storm engulfs it and ends in the world of Azur lane...
91.9K 1.2K 32
Disclaimer:I don't own fallout or azur lane.Fallout belongs to Bethesda softworks.Azur lane belongs to yostar limited. When the great war of 2077 occ...