Highschool DxD Fanfiction: Th...

By Zoom9351

Meet Maria Wayne. A pure-blooded devil who's family was murdered in a assassination attempt. She escapes her... More

The Peerage
Description Change!
Info
Chapter 1 Maria Wayne
Chapter 3 The Mermaids and the Human
Chapter 4 The Nekomatas
Chapter 5 The Four Humans Now Devils
Chapter 6 The Valkyrie and the Half-Dragon
Chapter 7 Welcome to Kuoh Academy
Chapter 8 Akeno vs Masked Female & Tsubaki vs Masked Female
Chapter 9 Ignore
Chapter 10 "Pissed"
Chapter 11 Getting the Familiars
Maria's Peerage Familiars
Chapter 12 Oh look. The Fried Chicken Is Here
Chapter 13 Ancient Fairy Dragon
Chapter 14 Blue Eyes Ultimate Dragon
Chapter 15 Red Eyes Black Dragon
Chapter 16 Warning
Chapter 17 Azazel
Chapter 18 Talk
Chapter 19 Issei meets Maria?
Chapter 20 Message: Don't Mess With Us
Chapter 21 Kokabiel & That Awkward Moment
Wilson's Peerage aka "The Forgotten Ones"
Wilson's Peerage Familiars
Chapter 22 The Forgotten Ones
Chapter 23 Alliance
Chapter 24 Inform
Chapter 25 The Ancient Gears
Chapter 26 Second Location
Chapter 27 The Gate
Chapter 28 Kuroka and Bessily
Chapter 29 The Winged Dragon of Ra!
Chapter 30 Talk 2
(Short) Chapter 31 Obelisk the Tormentor
Chapter 32 Transfer
Chapter 33 Kyoto
Chapter 34 Attack on the Rating Game
Chapter 35 Evil Issei Is Born
Chapter 36 Evil Issei & Izuma Talk
Chapter 37 First of the Dragons/Battle against Vali's Team
Chapter 38 Maria's Death
Chapter 39 The Meeting
Chapter 40 Message: The War
Chapter 41 New Boston
Chapter 42 Discussion
Chapter 43 Recurit
Evil Issei's Team
Chapter 44 Joining
Chapter 45 Attack on Kuoh
Chapter 46 Aftermath
Chapter 47 Attack Everywhere
Chapter 48 Talk 3
Chatper 49 THE WAR PT.1
Chapter 50 THE WAR PT.2
Epilogue
Author's Note! New Fanfic!

Chapter 2 The Fallen Angels

2.1K 22 6
By Zoom9351

*3 years ago*
Maria leaves the hotel room after staying for a year. During the year, she got a job and practice meditating. She doing some magic practice when she heads out in the night. Now, she is wondering in a forest, looking around.

"*sniff* The air is nice. I mean, the moon looks so beautiful." Maria smiles.

Maria decides to sent up a tent and create a fire. After an hour, she looks at the map for directions.

"Hmm. So I continue going north, I'll reach the lake. Guess I'll make in time after all. I wonder if I'll find any food." Maria questions.

*RUSTLE*
Maria looks at the direction of the bush while her guard is up. After a minute, Maria sighs.

"You know. If you are trying to surround me, just come out and get this over with. Please?" Maria begs.

Four fallen angels appear.

"So you noticed us?" the fallen angel asks.

"Yes I did. So tell me, are you the leader of this small group?" Maria asks.

"Why does it matter? Scared?" the 2nd fallen angel asks.

"*yawns* Can we hurry this up?" the 3rd fallen angel asks.

"Listen. You three can go ahead and leave. I really don't want to fight." Maria says.

"Oh? And why should we listen to a devil like you?" the fallen angel asks.

"I don't know? I'll.... kill you?" Maria questions.

The three fallen angels look confused.

"So your not gonna bost about your power and say that your race is superior?" the 2nd fallen angel asks.

"Eh! That's too much and boring. Besides, why should I? I'm not trying to sound all high and mighty. Look, can we just say we never saw each other?" Maria asks.

The three fallen angels look at each look the back at Maria.

"So your willing to let us go?" the fallen angel asks.

"Do you see me trying to kill you?" Maria asks.

They shake thier heads.

"There you go." Maria says.

The fallen angel lands.

"Well this is surprising." the fourth fallen angel says with a smile.

"So? Look, I'm not trying to fight. Besides, the devils don't even think I'm alive." Maria says.

"Ho? A devil not attacking a fallen angel is surly surprising. Most would attack on sight. But you... don't even bother." the fourth fallen again says.

Maria shrugs.

"Okay." the fourth fallen says.

"Huh?" Maria says in confusion.

"We won't attack you." the fourth fallen angel says.

Maria shrugs then nods. The fallen angels look really confused. Maria takes out a mutation queen piece and shows it to the fallen angel.

"Ummm.... what are you doing?" the fourth fallen again asks.

"I want you and your friends to join my peerage. I don't care what other devils says. I wouldn't mind having you." Maria smiles.

"You do realize who you are asking right?" the fourth fallen angel asks.

Maria nods. The fallen angel looks at the other three. She notice how they are confused as she is.

"Look. I sense how strong you are. You'll do find as my queen. What do you say?" Maria smiles.

"Are you stupid? We're suppose to enemies! NOT FRIENDS!!" the fourth fallen angel shouts.

"Like I said. I don't care. But that's your choose, so be it." Maria says as she enters her tent.

The four fallen angels looks shocked on how Maria doesn't take them seriously. They check to see Maria sleeping.

"You know we can kill her right now?" the fallen angel states.

"*yawns* But she was willing to let us go." the third fallen angel says.

"Does this girl really not see us as a dangerous foe?" the second fallen angel asks.

"Let's see if she means what she says tomorrow." the fourth fallen angel says.

The rest nod and go to sleep.

*Morning*
The fallen angels wake up and look to see cooked meat on wooden plates. They look around and see the tent gone.

"D-Did she really leave?" the fallen angel asks.

"And with some meat." the second fallen adds.

They look to see the third fallen angel eating the meat.

"Hey! You don't know if it's poisoned." the fallen angel says.

"Well I'm not dead." the third fallen angel retores,

"..."

"..."

"..."

The fallen angels begin to eat the meat and smile.

Elsewhere, Maria looks at the map and looks to see a pond up ahead.

"Sweet! I'm almost there. Now, let's see if I am close to finding a mermaid in the secret resident and ask one of them to join my peerage." Maria says happily. "I'll be lucky but I won't be greedy. I know how valuable they can be nowadays."

She stops and looks behind. Maria smiles and sighs.

"I told you you. You four need to hide your presents much better. I can still sense you." Maria says.

The four fallen angels reveal themselves. Maria gives a small smile at them.

"Listen, we came here to thank you for the food." the fallen angel says.

"Yeah it was... nice of you." the second fallen angel says as she rubs her foot on the dirt.

"I was so hungry before you gave us the cooked meat." the third fallen angel smiles.

"So thank you in kindness. We.... never met a devil like you. To be so kind to fallen angels when we tried and threatened to kill you." the fourth fallen angel says.

"It's no problem. Even if you tried to kill me, you wouldn't be able to. I done a lot of training and you four wouldn't be able to catch up with my speed." Maria states.

"You sure? We can-!" the fallen angel begins before looking surprised on how Maria is standing in front of her.

The other fallen angels look surprised and turn to see Maria stand in front of the thier comrade.

"See. I'm not being cocky. I'm just saying the truth. But I don't want to kill you." Maria says before walking back to where she was before.

The fallen angels look how Maria is calm about the whole thing.

"Wow. She might be a Satan class devil to be that fast." the third fallen angel says.

"I don't know what class I am. Haven't been in the underworld for a year. Plus, my family is dead so they assume I am as well." Maria says.

"So even if we tried to kill you, no one would know until they find your body." the fourth fallen angel says.

Maria nods. The four fallen angels look at each other.

"Say. Why do you want to hunt me? Is it orders or are you doing it for fun?" Maria asks.

"For fun. There's some rouge fallen angels doing whatever they want. We just wanted to do stuff to kill boredom." the third fallen angel says.

"Usually we would get in trouble for causing trouble." the second fallen adds.

"Uh huh. Say, why not join me? You won't have to worry about being hunted or anything. Just staying under the radar. Look, I promise you that you'll see something nice up ahead." Maria states.

"Really? Like what?" the fallen angel asks.

"Ever met a mermaid?" Maria asks.

The fallen angels shake their head.

"Well I plan on seeing if a mermaid is willing to join my peerage. If not, it was worth a shot. Although, it would be nice seeing them." Maria states.

"And how do you know where the mermaids live?" the second fallen angel asks.

"Because I heard rumors about people having fish like bottoms and other stuff. I came to see if these rumors are true or not. If they are, cool. If not, oh well. Worth the shot." Maria points out.

"I see. But are you willing to make us part of your peerage? Wouldn't it be better to find other suited candidates?" the fourth fallen angel asks.

Maria shakes her head.

"I want you four. I can see where you are suited. I'll do my best to earn all of your trust. Besides, there are many things to see out in the world." Maria smiles.

The fallen angels look at each other.

"It's okay if you don't want too. I won't force it on you." Maria says.

"Ladies, let's discuss this." the fourth fallen angel says.

The fallen angels come together and talk with each other. Maria walk a bit further to not intrude their speaking. The fallen angels come to an agreement after a few minutes. They walk back towards Maria. Maria looks at them.

"We'll join you. Under one condition!" the fourth fallen angel says.

Maria nods.

"If any fallen angels ask for us or any other devil tries to kill us, you'll protect us." the fourth fallen angel demands.

Maria smiles. The fallen angels see Maria smile.

"Of course. Why would I want them to hurt my peerage? Of course I'll accept your demand." Maria says.

The four fallen angels nod. Maria takes out a queen piece and walks up to the fallen angel.

"Listen, I wanted you to be my queen because I see potential in you. And I would like you to achieve that potential for yourself." Maria says.

"And I accept to be your queen." the fourth fallen angel says.

The queen piece glows and goes inside the fallen angel chest. The fallen angel looks at her wings. Two devil wings appear underneath her fallen angel wings.

"My. So you do have a lot of potential. Soon, you'll be in a high class of the fallen angels with training of course." Maria smiles. "Oh! That reminds me. You got a name?"

"It's Misaka." Misaka says.

"Alright Misaka. Welcome to my peerage, my queen." Maria smiles.

Misaka smiles. Maria turns to the other fallen angels.

"The rest of you will be pawns. And before you complain, I want you see the speciality of the pawns. You can do promotions when you unlock that feature. Plus, I thought it would be fitting to see the kind of strategies you three come up with." Maria says.

The fallen angels nod. Maria walks up to the next angel.

"Name's Penny just so you know." Penny says.

Maria nods. She takes out a pawn piece.

"Penny. I will make you my pawn and join my peerage. For I, have seen potential within you." Maria says as the pawn piece goes inside Maria's chest.

One of the fallen angel wings retract and is replaced with a devil wing. Misaka looks surprised.

"Why did her's change to that and not like mines?" Misaka asks.

"Must be because you are a higher class then them." Maria points out.

"Well it still nice." Penny smiles.

Maria smiles and nods. She goes to the next fallen angel.

"It's Slabe." Slabe says.

Maria nods.

"Slabe." Maria says as she takes out a pawn piece. "You will join my peerage and see your potential locked within."

The pawn piece goes inside Slabe's chest. One of the wings retract and a devil wing appears.

"Cool." Slabe says.

Maria smiles and walks to the last fallen angel. Maria looks at her for a few seconds and takes out a mutation pawn piece. The others look surprised.

"Your stronger than the two but not like Misaka. So a normal pawn piece wouldn't be enough. A mutation piece is more than enough for you." Maria says.

"It's like the color of Misaka piece." Slabe says.

"Yeah. Lucky her." Penny says.

"Ho? That's nice. Name's Marinette just so you know." Marinette says.

"Marinette. I welcome your comrades with open arms. Now I do the same. Welcome to my peerage." Maria says as the mutation pawn piece goes into Marinette's chest.

Two devil wings appear underneath the fallen angel wings. Maria looks surprised.

"So your around Misaka level to be this strong. It's nice. Knowing that you two are this strong. I'm sure Penny and Slabe will be in your level soon." Maria smiles.

Marinette smiles and nods.

"So! Welcome to my peerage you four!" Maria says happily.

Maria opens her arms. The four angels look at her with a "really" look.

"Aww! Come on! Let's do this. Start breaking the ice a bit." Maria pouts.

The four fallen angels smirk before embarrassing the hug. Maria smiles happily. The four fallen angels felt happy for a moment before letting go.

"Now. Let's go to the pond!" Maria says.

The four nod and follow Maria. The retract their wings.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.7K 27 13
One day, a red haired girl named Rias asked you to join her peerage. You had no idea what she meant by that, but you agreed because why not? However...
16.1K 451 5
What does happen, when you are abandoned by your only helping hand? It would break anyone right. It does, for an unfortunate individual. That went b...
36K 543 34
Issei Hyoudou Has Gone Though Everything to Become The Hero of The Factions but because of Rias and His Brothers Lies made almost the entire supernat...
4.7K 96 6
What if Issei never lived in kouh but lived in Kyoto instead? What if he wasn't even human But a Yokai Human hybrid? How would the Story unfold for E...