Secret demon (rewrite of Yuma...

By FELIXCOMEREBRO

Yuma finds Kiken'na Akuma stranded. She says she has nowhere to go. They end up going on tons of adventures t... More

Prolouge
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5

Oc info

403 4 1
By FELIXCOMEREBRO

Name: she Kiken'na Akuma (Dangerous Demon)
Age: (She doesn't have an age since she's a demon)
Gender: girl
Bust size: D
Looks:

(Red eyes in all of them)
About: In Japan she is a legend, her legend says: She is powerful, she will grant you any wish. She is the one that created side effects. Nobody knows if she is real. She might seem nice, but she is deadly.

Actual info: She is a demon; she often has conversations with her friends making her faces change a lot and sometimes burst out laughing. She can create side effects, she can make and set them on paths to whoever she wants. She is the most powerful demon. (Excluding Satan of course) She is sweet and kind, but the scariest woman alive (not alive😃) on her period. She can also make triggers without dying.

Main trigger:

Weapon:

(Can transform like Ruby's scythe from RWBY)
    Let's get on with the story!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5M 34.8K 60
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that. -Completed-
79.9K 2.1K 30
Izuku Midoriya, neglected and bullied due to his lack of a quirk, endured abuse from his family and friends, especially his twin sister Izumi and Kat...
132K 7.8K 93
"Great news! Wei WuXian has died!" "Wait- WHAT?!" "But I'm still here." The juniors (Lan Sizhui, Lan Jingyi, Jin Ling, and Ouyang Zizhen) accidentall...
2.1M 57.6K 95
On the twelfth hour of October 1st, 1989, 43 women gave birth. It was unusual as none of them had been pregnant since the first day they started. Sir...