๐’๐€๐•๐„ ๐Œ๐„ ||โœ”๏ธ

By storiesbyendrita

๐๐จ๐จ๐ค ๐Ž๐ง๐ž ๐ข๐ง ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐†๐š๐ซ๐œ๐ข๐š ๐’๐ž๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ฌ What happens when two completely different worlds full... More

|๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ. ๐€๐ฎ๐ญ๐ก๐จ๐ซ'๐ฌ ๐๐จ๐ญ๐ž|
|๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ.|
|๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ.|
|๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ‘.|
|๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ’.|
|๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ“.|
|๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ”.|
|๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ–.|
|๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ—.|
|๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ.|
|๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ.|
|๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ.|
|๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘.|
|๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’.|
|๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“.|
|๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ”.|
|๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ•.|
|๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ–.|
|๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ—.|
|๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ.|
|๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ.|
|๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ.|
|๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘.|
|๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’.|
|๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“.|
|๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ”.|
|๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ•.|
|๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ–.|
|๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ—.|
|๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ‘๐ŸŽ.|
|๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ.|
|๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ.|
|๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘.|
|๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ’. ๐“๐ก๐š๐ง๐ค ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ & ๐’๐ž๐œ๐จ๐ง๐ ๐๐จ๐จ๐ค|

|๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ•.|

10.8K 208 14
By storiesbyendrita

-------
Stained Glass - Madison Beer

-------

I JUST GOT INTO THE WAREHOUSE after receiving a message from Vito, telling me he knew who was behind the attack on Mikayla. Without waiting any longer, I got here as fast as I could.

''So, who is it?'' I got into my office when I saw Vito and Gio sitting there. ''It's Javier Ramirez, the Mexican Cartel leader,'' my fist and jaw clenched when he mentioned his name.

Javier was always a problem for the Latin American Mafia and the America Mafia. He always runs his mouth, telling us and Mateo, Mikayla's dad, that he will take over the whole Latin and American Mafia. We, of course, knew he wouldn't dare to do it because he has nothing against us.

But now that Mika is the next heir to the Latin American Mafia, also the biggest Mafia in the world, he wants her dead so he can take over.

''I had a feeling it would be him,'' I rubbed the bridge of my nose with my thumb.

''What do you wanna do?'' I sighed, knowing I have only one solution.

I looked up at Vito. ''She's not safe with you guys. You are an open target for him and he would always have a way to get to her when she's with you. The only best idea is to get her somewhere where she's surrounded by heavy-armed and trained security, and people who can protect her,'' I closed my eyes and took a deep breath knowing what will come out of my mouth will change a lot of things.

''What are you suggesting?'' Gio was the one asking.

I caressed my inner cheek with my tongue and sighed again. ''She should live with me,''

''She will not want to, you know that. She's already pissed off because I didn't let her out of my house,'' Vito said which made me slightly chuckle.

''It doesn't matter what she wants. The only thing that matters is that she's safe and protected until she can take over her fucking Mafia. But before she can do that, she needs proper training and the knowledge of how the Mafia works,'' at this point I was angry.

I know Mikayla has been through a lot. But as of right now, she has to prepare herself because she will go through more and worst things.

Getting out of my car, I looked around the parking lot of the school to see if I would find her but I didn't. The only thing I saw was people staring at me.

Shaking my head, I began making my way inside to find her and see if she was okay.

I normally don't care about people and their feelings but I need her to be okay so she wouldn't try to jump over a bridge again.

"Come here," I whispered, holding my hand out for her. But when she didn't take it, I grabbed her and wrapped my arms around her fragile body.

I don't know why but I just want to hug her like this forever.

"I can't do this, Alec," she murmured against my chest. I moved my hand up to her hair and caressed it. That's what calms me down when I feel angry or sad.

"I know it's hard, but you will get through this. I will help you. I promise," I whispered again the top of her hair as I brought her body closer to mine.

"You can't help me. You won't understand how it feels to lose many people at once," she cried as she pulled away from my chest and look up into my eyes.

I moved my hand up to her face and wiped away her fallen tears and caressed her skin with my thumb.

This proximity between us makes me feel so comfortable but also weird.

"Trust me. I do exactly know how you feel and I promise you. It gets better,"

I really don't know why I said that to her because it was the biggest lie of the year. It will never get better. No matter how much you try.

But at that moment it felt okay to say that. Everything in that moment should have been wrong but her in my arms made me feel like the world around us didn't exist and we both were just two normal people hugging each other.

Everything felt so right.

''What are you dreaming of?'' I snapped my head to the side, seeing the guys walking next to me.

''Nothing, just work,'' they chuckled. ''Or is he thinking about a girl with dark brown hair and blue eyes?'' Rafael teased which made me glare at him with narrowed eyes.

''What? Just thought that you two would look cute together,'' he mumbled loud enough for all of us to hear.

I rolled my eyes, and ignore him for the rest of the walk inside. The guys and I have the first class together which is math. When I looked at the time on my phone I saw it was 8:10. That means Mikayla should be at her locker right now getting her stuff for the first class.

''I will see you guys later. I need to go and check something,'' without letting them say anything, I made my way upstairs to her locker.

When I got there, I saw her standing in front of her locker, getting her things to leave. I walked up to her and stood right behind the locker door so she would see me. Once she closed it, she turned around and bumped into me.

She looked shocked to see me.

I would be too if I would see a tall guy who normally wouldn't talk to anyone, and who scared people off.

''Are you okay?'' I asked, referring to the incident of yesterday morning. She looked confused and answered ''Yeah...?''

That was enough for me.

''Okay,'' I walked away without saying any other word.

I felt her eyes burning in my back as I made my way to my class which was downstairs.

The rest of the day went by pretty quickly which is good because now I can focus on all the work that I have at the Warehouse.

I saw Mikayla a few times today but she never saw me. I do have to make sure she's okay and when I'm not around her, I have a few people that are and who update me on her well-being.

It's hard to keep track of her honestly. She's everywhere.

I know that she doesn't like crowded places so she likes to be alone and go somewhere where she can calm down and enjoy the time alone.

Mikayla is not a hard person to read. You know exactly how she feels which is not good because it makes her vulnerable. People might take advantage of her and her feelings.

She will have to learn a lot when I train her.

Yes, I will train her. I decided that yesterday after the meeting with Vito and Gio. I don't want her out of the country so she will have to stay here and learn from me.

Walking out of the school building, I just want to get out of there and work but when I got to the parking lot, a very familiar girl with dark brown hair walked towards the football field.

I looked down at my phone to see it was 4:04 pm. She still has one class left as far as I know but she's skipping.

Never thought that little miss perfect would ever skip school.

Shaking my head in amusement, I followed her to the field.

I tried to create a distance between us two so she wouldn't see me following her. She got up on the stairs and sat down on the benches where she then grabbed a book out of her bag and a pencil and began drawing

She loves drawing. The other night when I went to her house, I saw the picture she was drawing and it looked beautiful. She's very talented. She has a gift that not many people have and that is seeing everything differently with her eyes.

If I were to watch a forest full of trees and bushed I would just see that. She would see a whole other world with many different creatures. She would see a different kind of beauty that not everybody can see.

I leaned onto the wall of the school building and watched her from afar. It might sound like I'm stalking her but no, I'm just making sure she's okay. She's alone which makes her powerless.

Right when I pushed myself off the wall to walk up to her, I saw Tino, one of the gang members from the Block that Mikayla is living in, walk up to her. I could clearly see that he was annoyed but worried at the same time.

Mikayla enjoyed this frustration and chuckled. A second later, she stood up and followed him while she laughed.

I watched them get into the car and drive off which was an assurance for me that she was safe. For now.

Javier is still out there and he won't stop until he has what he wants.

Vote & Comment🖤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

360K 10.4K 53
Book one of the temptation series AND ISN'T A STANDALONE โฆ๏ธŽ๐ˆ ๐ก๐š๐ญ๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐›๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ˆ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ˆ ๐ฆ๐ข๐ฌ๐ฌ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ˆ ๐ง๐ž๐ž๐ ๐ฒ๐จ๏ฟฝ...
123K 5.5K 29
"Why the hell won't you just admit it?!" I yelled at him. "Admit what?!" He asked. "The REAL reason why you don't want to be with me! It's cause I'...
132K 2.5K 62
Have you ever heard the saying, "One night can change everything"? Maybe you have, maybe you haven't. In some situations, it's not true. But in this...
1.1M 23.1K 40
Maya applied pressure to my wound. I hissed from the pain. "Stop fucking around." She rolled her eyes at me. Maya finished tending my wound, wrapping...