Haikyuu Angst - Haikyuu x Rea...

By Website_Lady

A series of one-shot angst stories between the reader(s) and the characters of Haikyuu! x Female Reader . . ... More

ᴏɪᴋᴀᴡᴀ ᴛᴏᴏʀᴜ | Awaits The End
ᴋᴜʀᴏᴏ ᴛᴇᴛsᴜʀᴏ | Memories
ᴋᴜʀᴏᴏ ᴛᴇᴛsᴜʀᴏ | Same Love
ɴɪsʜɪɴᴏʏᴀ ʏᴜᴜ | I'm sorry
ᴡᴀᴋᴀᴛᴏsʜɪ ᴜsʜɪᴊɪᴍᴀ | Cruel World
ᴍɪʏᴀ ᴀᴛsᴜᴍᴜ | Realization
ᴍɪʏᴀ ᴀᴛsᴜᴍᴜ | Fallen Love
ᴍɪʏᴀ ᴏsᴀᴍᴜ | Forget Me, Not?
ᴋᴀɢᴇʏᴀᴍᴀ ᴛᴏʙɪᴏ | Attention
ʙᴏᴋᴜᴛᴏ ᴋᴏᴛᴀʀᴏ | Her Letters
ᴋᴇɪᴊɪ ᴀᴋᴀᴀsʜɪ | My Moments With You
sʜɪɴsᴜᴋᴇ ᴋɪᴛᴀ | Her Dream and His Mistake

ᴏɪᴋᴀᴡᴀ ᴛᴏᴏʀᴜ | Life Story

6.8K 182 221
By Website_Lady

[ Mid-Oneshot: Mild Manga Spoiler ]

-
-
-
__________________________

"We fall in love by chance. We stay in love by choice."
__________________________

Oikawa has always been popular with ladies whether it was inside or outside of school.

Many of them were enchanted by his looks and charming demeanor, with most of them confessing to him with every chance they got.

But it was not the same for Oikawa since he had given up on searching and love for a partner.

The belief continues until he meets a female schoolmate who asks for his presence before she brings him into a quiet spot at the corner of the school.

"I like you. I want us to date."

The girl in front of him slightly bowed in respect, stating her confession straight-forwardly.

Oikawa only stared at her, sighing that it was another confession that he had to reject.

"I'm sorry but I can't return your feelings to the way you hope to be."

He simply stated the sentences that he always used to show an unwillingness to form a relationship.

After the statement, he always predicted that girls who have confessed to him to immediately give up while continue to bow apologetically.

It was always like that.

'She might as well find others. Like the rest of the girls.'

He thought with his hand folded across his chest.

But the girl who is confessing to him now unintentionally betrays his expectations.

She quickly shook her head with her eyes staring deeply into the eyes with determination.

A small smile appeared afterward.

"You don't know that. I bet you can return it well."

Oikawa was slightly stunned with his eyes widened by the statement.

But he was still doubtful that he could return her love the way a normal partner gave them.

He is a man who always values volleyball above everything else.

Because of that, he is always busy perfecting his skills and thus he will stay up all night observing his opponents' weaknesses and many advantages he could grasp to win.

Not to mention, he already has experience in a breakup with his ex-girlfriend because he was said to be too obsessed with volleyball.

'... No matter how much I think about it, I could never be able to give her the attention she needed.'

He only thought saddened by the fact that he still gazes back at her.

But before he could reject her once again, she spoke first before he got to utter a single word.

"I don't mind if you're too busy with volleyball. In fact, I wanted to date you regardless of it. All I want from dating you was to be by your side while I still have a chance."

Y/N explained her reason thoroughly with a smile that appeared on her expression.

Oikawa was still silent by her statement.

But he shook the thought off, trying to focus on the situation in front of him.

He sighed deeply when he looked at the girl's determined eyes.

He realizes that she would not give up no matter how many times she might be rejected.

Because of that, he simply chooses to give up his stance and let the girl have her fun.

"Okay~ Let's date then~"

Oikawa's serious expression changes into his usual childish persona with a small smile stretching through his face.

Y/N's smile became wider with her eyes widened in excitement.

"Thank you for accepting it."

She stated in a grateful tone.

She was indeed delighted that her confession had been accepted.

Oikawa steps closer to Y/N which the latter was caught off a surprise by the sudden act.

"No problem. Now, if you permitted it, M'lady..."

His hands gently grabbed her hand, grabbing her closer to him.

"... Would you tell me your name?"

Oikawa smiled in a gentleman-like tone.

Y/N appeared with a wide smile then nodded, signaling her agreement.

Her hand's pledge towards her chest with his body slightly bowed.

"My name is (Y/N)(L/N)."

When he heard his name, Oikawa nodded and with that, he appeared in his usual playful demeanor.

"What a marvelous name~ Y/N."

Oikawa chirped in a slight flirtatious tone while appearing a polished smile that was quite befitting with the current situation.

But his thought about the whole relationship with her was quite ironic to his demeanor he displayed.

'But I still think...'

Oikawa thought with his eyes slightly, becoming saddened and distrustful towards the girl in front of him.

'... You will leave me and our relationship will be over in an instant.'

---

Days after Oikawa and Y/N started dating, they were just continuing on their daily life.

Oikawa didn't actually mind it.

His mind is only about focusing on sharpening his volleyball skills so he could win in the tournament and finally beat shiratorizawa.

After another punch of failed perfected serves, he only looked at the floor with an annoyed expression.

"Seriously?! Another serve that is too far off from its direction?!"

Oikawa shouted in annoyance with his shoulder slumped before his hands brushing harshly through his hair.

"Oikawa, are you alright?"

Oikawa's eyes widened when he heard a familiar voice at the corner of the gym.

He turned his head around to see Y/N walking towards him with a slightly worried look.

'... Y/N?'

Oikawa tilted his head in confusion with slight surprise since he didn't expect that Y/N would still be in school this late.

When she finally stood in front of him, Oikawa snapped at himself from his thought.

Later, he appeared with a welcoming smile.

"I'm alright~ It's just a normal practice routine I'm having."

Oikawa reassures her while connecting his thumb and index into a circle forming an 'ok' sign.

Y/N only looked at him with narrowed eyes in slight suspicion since she couldn't believe him after hearing him yelling frustratedly.

When she was done observing, she sighed then smiled since she didn't saw any heavy injuries.

"I'm relieved. It's a good thing you're alright."

She exclaimed with her hand pledge to her chest.

Oikawa looked at her weirdly in slight confusingly with a risen eyebrow from her behavior.

'... Why does she care anyway?'

Oikawa observes her more with his arms resting on his waist.

But since he realized that he couldn't know anything more than mere observation, he brings back his cheerful demeanor.

"Thanks for caring about me. But why are you still at school? It's late y'know."

"Well..."

Y/N rested his chin on her hand with her eyes averting from him.

She was trying to remember the reason that she came in the first place until she snapped her finger upon realization.

"... Oh! I actually want to ask you something."

"... Ask me something?"

Oikawa looked at her in the eyes with a confused expression until he realized what she was going to ask.

'... Ah... She wants to go somewhere for a date. Like what couples should do.'

Y/N nodded at his question to which she replied with an excited tone.

"Yeah! I want us to have a first date somewhere. Well... If that's alright with you."

Y/N's hands brush along the strains of her hair with a slight sweat visibly appear in which acts quite nervously for a response.

Oikawa thought for a moment about the request and the decision if he should continue his practice or waste a day for her.

Oikawa sighed heavily with the choices he has before looking back at Y/N.

'Though I want to practice more, I felt kinda bad that she didn't get to experience a date before...'

After a lot of thinking, he finally decided on his answer.

"Of course~ I'm not busy this week anyway. What do you have in mind?"

Oikawa chirped cheerfully but his eyes reflect differently.

'It's just for one day anyway. That means I need to practice harder tomorrow.'

Oikawa thought in dismay in which reveals that he doesn't have any intention to continue on any more of their 'dating' game in the near future.

Y/N, on the other hand, widened her eyes in excitement when Oikawa agree to spend some time together on a date.

Because of that, she smiled widely with both of her arms clenched into fists before throwing them up in the air.

"Yey! Alright then!!"

She exclaimed happily with her chin resting on her hand then later snapped her finger.

"Then how about--"

Oikawa listened to her answer carefully with eyes narrowed towards her.

When she answered, a glimpse of his eyes widen like he wasn't expecting something like that for a romantic date.

---

'... Is this a dream?'

He was indeed speechless when they arrived at Y/N's house.

Y/N smiled widely when she demonstrates her room with her hands full of videotapes.

He looked at her from head to toes since he was still in disbelief about his date with her.

'I mean... I thought I didn't hear it right but turns out she really did mean it?!'

Oikawa was still stunned, especially when he saw Y/N inserting the tapes into a device that could let them watch the whole scene.

"Y/N, is this really--"

"You want to beat shiratorizawa, right? That's why I thought we could watch old volleyball matches that the legendary players use for our date."

Y/N happily explained with his lips curved into a smile while preparing the scenery for them to watch.

"But... How do you have the videotapes?"

Oikawa asked curiously from her collection of old videotapes.

She looked back at him in which she explained.

"My father is an absolute fan of their volleyball matches. That's why I have loads of videotapes of them."

She explained while scratching the back of her head before looking back at Oikawa deeply in the eyes.

"Besides... You love volleyball, right? That means this would be perfect for the date."

She smiled once more until she cheered herself that she finally get the device working.

'That's...'

Oikawa, on the other hand, looked back at Y/N in a change expression from before.

He didn't think that Y/N will be thinking of what he wanted.

She is absolutely different from the girl that he dates before. Thus was quite touched by her kind intention for the date.

"... Thank you."

The only words that he could mutter at that moment with a slightly regretful expression before quickly blending them with a smile.

Y/N's returned the exclamation with a warm smile.

"You're welcome! Let's enjoy our date, shall we~?"

She exclaimed genuinely in a cheerful tone.

After that, she walks towards Oikawa with her hand grabbing his hand gently then pulled him closer to the device.

They both sit comfortably on the floor with pillows, snacks, and drinks around them while turning on which the screen showed them the old matches.

'... This is actually quite nice.'

Oikawa thought with his eyes focusing on the screen before looking back at Y/N who is watching the matches too.

When he saw her leaning closer to his shoulder, he subconsciously smiles genuinely.

'Not bad at all than I expected it.'

---

After they were done with the first date, they continued on their daily lives without much trouble.

Despite the fact Oikawa continuously thought that Y/N would demand his time for her sake, he would always face with the unsupported reality.

It was different from his thought as Y/N would always let him practice his volleyball.

She truly didn't mind that he never spare a glance towards her.

That was the only thing he has failed to predict.

Even though he was busy with the team's practice and his own volleyball practice at night, Y/N didn't dare to bother him and would always just sit quietly watching him play.

'She never complains that I wasn't able to give her the attention she deserves. Even though we are dating...'

Oikawa's slumped down from leaning against the wall into a sitting position.

'... It feels like I'm the selfish one here. I never give a damn about her. But, she's been thinking about me the whole time.'

Oikawa looked down to the floor with a regretful expression since he only thought bad about her.

'... What kind of boyfriend am I?'

He thought guilty, appearing a wistful smile before he sighed deeply.

"Oikawa, what are you doing?"

"What?!"

Oikawa exclaimed surprisingly before turning his head toward the source of the voice.

His eyes widened when he saw Y/N standing near him.

"Oh~ I'm just resting a bit from practicing. That's all."

Oikawa immediately appeared with a wide smile also exclaiming in his usual playful tone.

"Oh, is that's so. I thought you were hurt or something since you never take breaks in the middle of practice before..."

Oikawa looked at her with narrowed eyes in which he could feel himself feeling more guilty.

'Here she is again... Always been thinking of me.'

Oikawa thought.

He averts his eyes from her with his hand brushing through his hair.

"... I'm sorry, Y/N. I really should take this dating thing seriously."

He muttered those words since he contains the guilt much longer.

Y/N tilted her head while looking at him confusing about his action before she realized what he meant before.

"Why are you apologizing? You did nothing wrong."

Y/N only smiled warmly.

When he heard her statement, Oikawa was confused about her unexpected response since it should be obvious about his ignorance.

"But I--"

"I already told you anyway. I don't mind how busy you are. I just want to be by your side."

Oikawa was stunned by her answer then remembered the day of the confession.

When Y/N realizes that Oikawa was still feeling down, Y/N gently squat down with her hands grabs his hands firmly.

"You don't have to do anything else. You're already perfect with the way you are in my eyes."

Oikawa's eyes widened in surprise but were also quite grateful that he has her as his girlfriend.

His heart slightly beat faster with his hand pledge to his chest.

At first, he was confused about why he felt his heart thumping harder when he was around her.

But now he realized about this foreign feeling that he has yet to experience until this very day.

'... So this is what people called 'love'.'

---

"You're coming to watch the practice match tomorrow, right? Y/N?!"

Oikawa walked excitedly towards her when he saw her walking through the school gym.

When Y/N heard his exclamation, she immediately stopped walking then turned her head around to see him.

When she saw him, she smiled back at him cheerfully.

"Of course! I wouldn't miss it."

Y/N exclaimed excitingly with her hands raising towards the ceiling.

"Yey! You really are the best girlfriend~!"

Oikawa remarked excitedly with his right arms wrapped behind her shoulder.

His teammates notice his sudden appearance then afterward looked around to find him talking with his partner.

"I never thought Oikawa-san would date a girl, especially when the tournament is near."

Kindaichi exclaimed in disbelief when he saw the two of them interacting and Oikawa's flirtatious tone towards her.

The other team members nodded in agreement until they saw Oikawa bringing Y/N towards their direction.

When the couples already come near them, Oikawa didn't hesitate to wave before pulling Y/N closer to him.

"She's amazing, right?! My girlfriend is truly the best!"

The team members only sighed deeply in annoyance by his attitude.

But regardlessly, they are still treating Y/N with respect and kindness but also secretly tell her to be careful when dating Oikawa.

"Are you sure you want to be with him?"

"I'm not judging your taste since he is popular in school but... Just in case if you want to change your mind I'll be happy to help you move on."

"If Trashykawa makes you cry, I'll punch him in the face."

Oikawa's dignity was quickly shattered when he overheard his teammate's exclamation about him.

"Hey?! Why are you against her being with me?!"

The team only grinned at his quick-changing attitudes.

"Just because."

Iwaizumi simply stated in a blank expression.

"You're... so mean."

Oikawa exclaimed in a slight fake whimpering tone with his shoulder slumped forward upon hearing his exclamation.

Y/N, who has seen the conversation they've exchange together, couldn't help but form a small smile.

"I can tell you guys are great friends."

Y/N smiled warmly in which the boys stop their arguing.

Oikawa's eyes were focused on her only before he slightly blush after she mentioned such words.

It wasn't long before the team notice his blushing before laughing out loud and pointed his blushing.

Though Oikawa didn't care much about the teasing.

He was eternally grateful that Y/N has become one of the important pieces of his life.

That was what he thought months ago when the situation was far better than before.

---

All of the sudden, Y/N would always get continuously sick.

She would always get sent into the hospital routinely to the point that it felt like the second house of hers.

The disease that she suffered is currently unknown but many symptoms applied to the disease.

She would sometimes get a nosebleed out of the blues and will faint suddenly when she was just walking without any particular reasons known.

Her walking has also become incredibly slow to the point she began to trouble even standing up.

Days by days without being able to go to school again, she would only rest in her bed with her skin becoming paler.

"I brought your porridge, Y/N."

Oikawa visited her hospital with his hand carrying a bowl of soup with his other free hand grabbing a spoon.

"You should eat more. You wouldn't want to get sick more, right?"

Oikawa pleads worriedly with his hand that was grabbing his spoon gently shoved into her lips.

Y/N slightly opened her eyes, noticing her boyfriend engaging the spoon to her before she weakly opened her mouth for Oikawa to fed her.

"That's the spirit~ Good girl!"

Oikawa smiled cheerfully even though inside he was worried about her health getting worse.

"... Thank you for taking care of me."

Y/N exclaimed weakly with her hand covering her mouth because of the slight cough before continuing.

"... Even though you are busy with your volleyball practice. Especially since the tournament is near."

Y/N exclaimed guilty with her eyes looking at the blanket she is firmly grasping.

Oikawa immediately shook his head with his hands gently took a hold of her hands.

Her eyes widened since she was surprised when he suddenly grabbed her hands so gentle yet protective from letting them go.

"No matter how busy I am with my practice, you are still my top priority. You're too precious for me to let go. Y/N."

Oikawa smiled warmly since he didn't want her to feel bad for him because of the choice he already made.

Y/N, although still not entirely convinced by his words, nodded at his exclamation since she already knew that she couldn't anything about it.

Not long after, someone was knocking on the door which causes the partners to turn their heads towards it.

"Hey Y/N!"

When the door opened, it was revealed that it was the Aoba Johsai team that knocked on the door.

All of their hands are carrying roses, homemade food, and other stuff for Y/N's comfort.

"Woah! Thank you, guys."

Y/N cheered happily even though her voice was quite crooked and slightly burn her throat.

"Y/N. Rest your voice. I told you that speaking too much. Your throat would get tired and hurt you."

Oikawa lightly scolds her with his eyes narrowed in slight worried about her current condition.

"Sorry about that. I was just excited at the moment."

Y/N apologizes while threading her hand through her hair.

The team widened their eyes when they witnessed Oikawa caring for Y/N's well-being in a caring and passionate attitude.

Not to mention, Oikawa even went his way to get permission to leave early from practice so he could take care of Y/N at the hospital.

Something that he never dares to do.

"He's actually quite loyal to her."

Kindaichi expressed his surprise when he witnessed the side of Oikawa that he hasn't seen before.

"Yeah... What are the odds that Oikawa can be a reliable partner for her."

Iwaizumi agreed at his exclamation.

Since was the most stunned among the members considering he knows Oikawa the longest to know his personality.

When they were expressing their relief when realizing Oikawa could handle her alone, most of them subconscious forms a smile while staring at the couples talking to each other so carefree.

Iwaizumi smirked at the sight.

"... It's a good thing they found each other."

---

Despite all of the warm moments they have shared in the past months, Y/N's condition didn't get much better even after the many treatments.

Her symptoms got worse with more stress when she was informed about the news that her life-span was shortened.

The sad news that the doctor informed her that she can only live for a few months more before she will die

She, without a doubt, was put under pressure when she had to greet death extremely early than most people.

"... To begin with, I don't actually have a family anymore. All of them are already dead from that accident not too long ago."

Y/N exclaimed sadly with her eyes looking down at the sheet of the bed.

Her hand gripping Oikawa's hand tightly.

"Honestly, I don't really have any reason to continue living now considering I don't have anything to live for. Besides, I'm perfectly fine anyway..."

The latter only listened to her exclamation quietly and didn't answer her back anything before she was done confiding her concerns.

"... Since the day when I would die will be around when we will have our graduation. So, I might die peacefully if I could at least finish my high school."

Y/N finished her exclamation with a saddened smile with her eyes averting away from Oikawa.

She was afraid to face him after all, especially his reaction when he realized that she only has a short time to live.

When he realized that she was done confiding her feelings, his hands gently move her head to look at him in the eyes.

"What if I say..."

Oikawa started his exclamation with Y/N's eyes immediately focused on him while waiting for the other half.

"I want to marry you after graduation. When we finally become full-fledged adults before your death."

Y/N's eyes widened since she didn't expect this kind of statement and was utterly stunned by the sudden proposal.

"I'll be your new family. Then you will have a new reason to continue living."

Oikawa caresses her cheek gently.

Y/N weakly leans against his palm which he gently holds her.

"... I beg you. Even if you die, I don't want you to think that you have no reason to live. So..."

Oikawa gently put her in a lying position with her head rested against the pillow.

He stands up to get closer to Y/N, grabbing one of her hands then leaning closer to his lips.

"... Would accept me as your husband shortly after we graduate?"

Y/N couldn't help but felt her eyes welled in her eyes with her mouth slightly parted to let in a small breath.

With the remaining strength that she has, she muttered out those words with a wide smile.

"... Of course, I'll accept your proposal."

Her eyes were still full of tears streaming through her cheek but her smile did not waver.

Instead, her smile only got widened in satisfaction and grateful for having him as her partner.

"I would gladly wait the day that I'll become your wife after graduation."

---

When the day that they have their graduation arrived, Oikawa didn't hesitate to walk on a stage and announce to the whole school that he will marry Y/N in a few days.

At first, all of them were silent when they heard the unexpected announcement.

But it was immediately replaced with loud cheers and many exclamations that they can't for the wedding.

When he was already done announcing and was quite proud of it, he hurriedly walks down from the stage to find Y/N.

After a short search, Oikawa's eyes lit in excitement when he saw Y/N in sight.

Although he had to meet her being in a wheelchair state in which was pushed by Iwaizumi, Oikawa didn't want to mind the negative sides then later ran towards her.

"You really did announce the wedding to the whole school."

Y/N exclaimed in a slightly teasing tone.

"Well yeah!! The whole world needs to know that you and I will be life partners for real!"

Oikawa announces with his eyes slightly produces tears about the upcoming weddings while pointing his finger towards him and her.

"Seriously, just make sure it's a great wedding for Y/N. If not, I won't forgive you Shittykawa."

"Of course not! Iwa-chan is so gullible. I already prepare the best for her!"

The two best friends started their little friendly arguments before they burst out laughing.

Iwaizumi walked towards him with his arms lung around Oikawa's shoulder.

"Congratulations on the engagement. I guess even shit like you could make it."

After sending a few remarks, all of them laughed afterward since they couldn't wait for the wedding.

---

A few days passed, Oikawa and Y/N finally got their marriage and are legally husband and wife bound by the presence of God.

The couples stared deeply at each other before they shared their first kiss below the moonlight.

All of the audience cheers for them in which they spend the night having fun and embrace each other presence.

The days went happy until Y/N's condition has gotten worse again.

Y/N couldn't take any more of the struggle that the disease gave her.

Shortly after the day of the wedding, she died peacefully with Oikawa beside her who was holding her hand the whole time at the hospital.

"Y/N... Even though I already expect this."

Oikawa muttered her name with his eyes welled in tears as he could feel his throat getting drier and his vision becomes blurry by the tears.

"... Why does my selfish part want you here longer till the day I die too?"

---

Time Skip [ 5 Years ]

Years have passed since that day.

Oikawa has become the starting setter of the Argentina National Team.

He gained popularity immensely quickly which cause him to become one of the main topics for gossips among volleyball fans.

There is also one issue of rumors that they heard in the media.

It was that Oikawa is actually already married.

In fact, what shocked the fans more was that he married after his high school graduation.

"What?! Oikawa-san is married?! At such a young age too?!"

"For real?? Where did you hear that? Is it true?!"

"I don't know. It's probably just falsehood rumors. But the folks that told me were quite serious about that."

"I mean, Oikawa-san is never seen dating any women. No date scandals too. So it might be true."

"... It's hard to believe that actually."

The rumors have immensely spread quickly throughout all of the fans' ears to the point that the information was heard by a sports TV host.

They were interested in the rumors that they even made their way to invite the person himself for clarification about it.

"Wow! Oikawa-san is invited to that sports channel? To clarify that he is married or not?!"

"Yes! Honestly, I can't wait for all this nonsense to stop."

"Yeah. Like who would be sane enough to marry after days of graduation."

"Definitely not Oikawa-san."

The fans laughed at their own statement while waiting for the TV host to introduce Oikawa.

Finally, after waiting for hours, Oikawa was being brought up to the screen with the host bringing up a mic to him.

"Oikawa-san. I heard a rumor that you are actually married for days after your high school graduation. Was it true?"

Oikawa looked at the host with a blank expression before he grabs the mic from their hand.

He looked at the camera deeply then opened his mouth to exclaimed the clarification.

"It's true."

That sentence alone was enough for the fans to gasp air to know that the rumors are actually true.

"... I was married to an amazing woman. If I were to give a thousand options of women, I will pick her as the one."

Oikawa expressed his love for his passed wife which the fans stayed silent about his exclamation.

"Although I'm saddened that she can't be a part of my life for that long, I could still feel that she always remained by my side."

Oikawa exclaimed heavily with his hands put his left chest while looking sadly to the ground.

The fans were still silent but silently brought their hands together before slightly bowing towards the tv.

They realized from his tone that the happy life of Oikawa's marriage was quite short with the wife have to shortly passed away.

"Oikawa-san... He must really love her wife."

---

Days after the interview about the clarification of the rumors, Oikawa can be seen carrying a boutique full of the most beautiful flowers in hand.

He was walking hurriedly but also in a hesitant motion. When he finally went to the place he wants to go, his tired frown quickly become a small smile.

"It's been a long time, Y/N."

It was actually Y/N's grave.

He quietly walks towards the grave in front of him with his hands putting down the boutique beside her grave.

"How are you, Y/N? Are you comfortable here? Not too hot, right?"

He sat down in a crossed leg sitting near the grave with his hands spread out his palms.

The hands that he spread out was soon revealed he was wearing his wedding ring with Y/N.

He didn't hide the ring from his coworkers since for him, it is the symbol of their love.

He smiles lightly since he is excited to finally see his wife from a long busy job.

"I finally become a professional player in a National Team. Though, It's not japan but from Argentina."

Oikawa told his story about his success and popularity gain.

"... They said that I'm the best setter the team has got! You must be proud of your husband for getting such praise, right?"

Every statement that he muttered was always full of a cheerful and playful tone while gesturing his arms around to express them deeply.

"Although because of that, tons of fans can't get a break for claiming their love for me. Honestly, they're not even as beautiful or have a caring attitude as you."

Oikawa chuckled to himself with his eyes looking at the grave with care then later become saddened when he remember reality.

"... My life is perfect here. I finally reach my dream. I already lived a great life. I sometimes felt like what I achieved now felt like a dream I just woke up."

He sighed deeply before continuing.

"But it will be even more perfect if you are still here. Sometimes, I wish we could live together until we die of old age."

He exclaimed in a husky voice which he sniffed quietly as well.

His eyes were now welled with tears that slowly stream across his cheek.

His lips were trying to curves for a small smile.

"Y/N... If it's possible..."

He silently drags himself closer to Y/N's grave.

He was still looking down like he was avoiding the gaze from her with his hands wiping his tears.

"If we got reincarnated into a new life and met each other somewhere... Can we become..."

Oikawa mustered all the courage before he can finally exclaim with his eyes focused only towards her.

"... Husband and wife again?"

___________________________

-
-
-

[ €ŇĐ ]

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1K 30 22
❥ When two best friends have fun on a drunken night. ❥Can they still be friends after the event that a-cured? ❥Can Tooru handle her heavy past? "...
110 6 3
All Haikyuu!! character x reader one-shots will be inserted here. I will place an asterisk next to the stories containing adult content. I do not ow...
184K 4.8K 17
Ummmm...it's basically a Haikyū x reader fanfic, and I hope you enjoy!!! All rights reserved!!! I do not own Haikyū or its characters and I most defi...
343K 4K 29
haikyuu!! one-shots written by a queer girl because i said so. contains: romance angst bromance shipping and the trash that is oikawa both characte...