✨I'll Be There For You✨

By SparklingTK

Being pregnant while living alone is not an easy task. No one to talk and no one to love. Only him and the 'b... More

ⓄⓃⒺ
ⓉⓌⓄ
ⓉⒽⓇⒺⒺ
ⒻⓄⓊⓇ
ⓈⒾⓍ
ⓈⒺⓋⒺⓃ

ⒻⒾⓋⒺ

12K 606 278
By SparklingTK

The next couple of days went on as usual for both of them as they were busy with their work.

Right now, Taehyung is at jungkook's house while the elder is still out at his work.

He's wearing jungkook's clothes and sat on the couch watching TV when his phone popped up with a notification.

Koo hyung🐰🐷💖
Hey baby..!
I'm bringing my
friends with me
as they wanted to
meet you. I just
wanted to tell you.

Tae cutie❤️
Okay hyung😊
I'll cook dinner
tonight.

Koo hyung🐰🐷💖
Baby no you're all
alone in home now
so it is a big NO

Tae cutie❤️
Hyung don't worry
I've been living
alone all these
months so I can
manage. I'll be
alright.
Read

Tae cutie ❤️
Hyunggggg
Read.

Don't ignore me
🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺

Koo hyung 🐰🐷💖
Okay just be
careful baby.

Tae baby❤️
Okay bye
Read

The time is still 5 in the evening, as he's free be thought to start preparing dinner. He took out all the ingredients and started cooking while listening to music.

After completing, he made sure the dishes were warm and went to sit down as his swollen legs were paining due to the result of standing for a long time.

Unable to reach down to massage his legs, he laid down on the couch and eventually fell asleep.

The six boys entered jungkook's house while talking among them and teasing Jungkook for catching such a beautiful boy.

They made their way into the living room, "BABY my frie–", he stopped when he saw the younger sleeping on the couch.

"Aww he's so cute", jimin and Jin said and made their way towards the boy and started fanboying over him.

The rest of them sat down while Jungkook went into the kitchen to get some snacks and took the two loud boys with him.

"Hyung stop he's sleeping and why are–" "Oh my god did he do all this by himself alone?" Jimin cut him off looking at the dishes placed on the dining table.

Even Jungkook was shocked to see those many.

"He might have felt tired doing all this", Jin said while taking out beers for them and went back to join them.

Seeing his feet a little swollen, he sat down with the youngers legs on his laps and started massaging them.

"Man you're so lucky. He's a keeper", hoseok cheered him while the rest agreed with him.

"Ahh.. mmm", they went silent when they heard the sleeping beauty moan.

"A little harder...mmm yeahhh", Tae moaned enjoying the massage.

"Even his moans are beautiful"

"namjoon what the fuck?" Both jungkook and Jin yelled at him.

"You're sleeping on the couch and no sex for a month", Jin sassed him.

He knows even though he apologises, nothings gonna change so he stayed quiet.

They were cracking jokes when all of a sudden Jin started laughing his famous windshield wiper laugh along with jimin *insert sounds* due to which Tae startled and shot his head up.

All went silent when Tae looked at them and at Jungkook for a few minutes.

"Hyung...! You could've woken me up. I'm sorry I slept", he apologised while trying to get up which is getting hard for him.

"Yahh... hyung help me", he glared at him.

Jungkook sheepishly smiled and helped him sit up and wrapped his hand around him.

"Hello I'm Kim Taehyung", he introduced himself and smiled at them beautifully.

"Hello Taehyung. I'm park jimin and this is Kim Seokjin and I'm damn sure that we three are gonna be best friends", he laughed at Taehyung.

They kicked Jungkook towards the couch where the tops were sitting and sat on either side of Taehyung.

"Hello I'm Kim namjoon, married to Jin", joon smiled at him.

"I'm min Yoongi husband of both Jung Hoseok and Jimin–"

"ahhh I wanted to introduce myself", hoseok yelled at him but turned towards Taehyung with a bright sunshine smile saying "I'm your hope. You're my hope. I'm J-Hope also hoseok but you can call me hobi."

"Yeah nice to meet you all hyungs."

They started speaking with the younger to make him comfortable with them and soon Tae fell in a deep conversation with Jin and jimin laughing and joking with them while the rest of them stared at their partners who were doing nothing but still looking so beautiful.

"Ahh I forgot. I prepared dinner. Come on let's eat", he was the one to say and all the boys sprinted to the dining room to eat as they were hungry.

"Hyungs someone help me. I was the one who made them but y'all left me", he pouted while Yoongi came to the pouting boy laughing and helped him go with them.

"I hate you all. I only love Yoongi hyung", he glared at them and sat down in his chair.

They ate diner while completing the youngest one who flushed a deep shade of red from all that.

They spent some time together after dinner and decided to go back.

"No stay for tonight. I never had friends and never had a sleepover", he pouted and showed his best puppy eyes.

"Taehyung they have some work to do baby. We can meet again tomorrow", Jungkook tried to tell but panicked when he saw his glossy eyes.

"No I'm just kidding. They are staying tonight. Right hyungs?" Having no choice they agreed making Tae slightly jump in excitement.

"Yah Taehyung do not jump", jimin held the excited one down who mumbled a sorry still smiling.

"Okay so you, me and Jin hyung can sleep together on a bed in my house while they can do whatever they want. We can have so much fun all night. Hm what do you say?", he wiggled his eyebrows teasingly at them and the two were very fast to agree.

They started going out when the tops asked "what should we do?"

They just shrugged at them and left to Taehyung's house.

"A new and strong friendship have been formed", Hobi commented and sat down.

"Don't stand like that. We can watch a movie come on" and that's how the four of them spent the night.

And on the other side, the three of them were gossiping whatever they know.

They even dressed up and did make up to each other to take some pictures.

"Aww hyungs these are so beautiful. We should send these to them."

"Yeah you're right. Jimin create a group and we'll send them."

Six hyungs and a baby

Jimin
Yo losers look at us
Jin
Yeah losers
Taehyung
Yeah losers
Hoseok
Ah?
Yoongi
Wtf
Namjoon
What should we look at?
Jungkook
Aww my baby I miss you
Taehyung
I miss you too but I'm having a lot of fun 😁
Jungkook
❤️
Jimin
This👇🏻

This👇🏻

And this👇🏻

Yoongi
.........
Hoseok
Waaaa 🤩
Namjoon
✨❤️✨
Jungkook
Beautiful ❤️
Jin
We know that we're beautiful
Jimin
^
Taehyung
^^ PERIODT
Yoongi
Can we come over??
Hoseok
Yeah we're coming over
Jungkook
Why is the door locked?
Namjoon
Open up...!
Hoseok
.......
Yoongi
^
Namjoon
^^
Jungkook
^^^

The four of them looked at each other and went back to their house.

The seven of them became pretty close with each other.

Jungkook's and Taehyung's relationship is getting stronger day by day.

Jungkook's parents came to visit them in a couple of days back and Mr Jeon loved Taehyung a lot.

After the Jeon's and his hyungs convincing him, finally he moved in with Jungkook.

Two months have passed just like that and the two along with all of them, cannot wait for the babies to come out.

Right now, the young couple were cuddling on jungkook's bed while Jungkook is babbling about the babies.

"Hyung it is going to be a boy and a girl"

"Nooo baby. It is two boys"

"No"

"And how do you know that?"

"Because I'm carrying them...!"

"......"

"......"

"But still they are boys"

"......"

"I can play with them. I can teach baseball to them. We three will play golf together. Ahhh I'll make my boys good in sports just like me. Even though I'm far more bestest best then them cos I'm Jeon Jungkook. And we three can go to the gym and workout together"

He babbled while Tae looked at the man lovingly. He never ever thought that he'll ever find a partner and a dad to his kids. But here he is. Cuddling him and dreaming about the future of their kids.

He interrupted him "I'll be the best mom. I'll take care of you all. I'll love all three of you with all my heart. I'll make variety of dishes for you all when you take us for picnic. And I'll make them good in studies like me cos I'm Kim Taehyung you know", he winked at him.

Jungkook stared at him saying "All I know is that Jeon Jungkook and Jeon Taehyung will be the best parents. What do you say Jeon Taehyung?"

"W-we are not m-married"

"Yet baby", with that he leaned down to connect their lips.

They slept after some time.

After a week, the boys were busy with their work in the company so they all went early that day.

After taking a shower, Taehyung came to the living room and ate his breakfast while watching tv.

He thought of preparing lunch but Jungkook said that the six of them will come home for lunch and will bring food with them, so having nothing to do he just watched some drama.

He got up to go to the washroom but stopped dead in his tracks when he felt wet down there.

He slumped back in the couch when an immense pain formed down there.

"H-hyung...!" He tried to get up to get his phone only to fall back down.

He started crying because of the pain, because his babies are coming out and because he's unable to reach for any help.

He heard a cars parking out of his house and know that it's Jungkook and his hyungs.

So he started yelling loudly.

The men outside hurried in after hearing the curses of the younger.

They saw the younger sobbing badly holding his belly holding his hand out. "Oh my god Tae? Baby?"

"My p-phones upstairs. I-I couldn't reach anyone. It's b-b-been 20 minutes hyung. It h-hurts", he managed to tell between his sobbing.

Jimin and Jin already took the babies bag and took hoseok and Yoongi with them and drove to the hospital and also informed Mr and Mrs Jeon.

Namjoon and Jungkook held him up carefully and placed him in the backseat. "Hyung sit with me please. I'm scared", so jungkook sat with him at the back after locking his house and namjoon drove them to the hospital.

On the way, they were struck at the traffic.

"Ahh...! What's with this traffic? Hyung take an other route fastly."

"I'm trying okay there's no way back." Jungkook looked at his baby who is sweating and still crying.

He looked beside and saw hoseoks car and his hyungs looking worriedly at him.

"H-hyung...! I love you k-koo hyung", with that he lost his conscious.

Jungkook stared at him with fear. "Baby? Get up? A few more minutes only. You're namjoon hyungs little one right? He's taking you there. Get up.  I love you too baby. Get up."

All he got is silence. He glanced at namjoon who's already crying.

"I'll walk" he got down the car and picked up his baby and started walking out from there to the hospital with jimin behind them.

On the way a car stopped in front of them. Mr Jeon got down and opened the back door for them. They thankfully got in and rushed to the hospital.

"Mom he's not waking up maa" "Baby don't cry. He's strong you know that. Look we're out of the traffic and nearing the hospital."

"Everything's gonna be fine Jungkook. Stay strong", his dad and jimin said.

Soon they reached the hospital.

  ꧁꧂꧁꧂꧁꧂꧁꧂꧁꧂

I hope you enjoyed reading this chapter and don't forget to vote.

✨💜✨

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

35.8K 1.8K 8
After experiencing multiple miscarriages, Jungkook loses hope of having a child, despite his and Taehyung's strong desire for their own family. ─︎ To...
152K 7K 16
Domestic lifestyle of taekook after getting married and having babies. Just dive into the story to look how their life goes on.....! Top kook Bot Tae...
145K 3.8K 13
THIS BOOK IS FICTIONAL DO NOT READ IF YOU ARE UNCOMFY!!! Jungkook has always had a craving for an "innocent" boy... what if the feelings are the sam...
156K 6.4K 44
The CEO of JJK Corporations Jeon Jungkook fell in love with a cute boy called Taetae, Their love journey starts where taetae goes to an Interview to...