BLOOD WITHIN ✔︎

By hvrricqneeee

Talia Young messed with fate by saving Kol Mikaelson, now this word must face the repercussions of it. And th... More

Prologue
VOLUME ONE ➪ The Protectors
01 | a different dimension
02 | I could really use a wish
03 | It's now or never
04 | What's with all the commotion?
05 | One of the Protectors
06 | She can destroy her own clothes
07 | I hate repeating myself
08 | The betting pool
09 | What she needs is a new Wardrobe
10 | I had a reason
11 | Original bootcamp
12 | calm down
13 | Professor Kol?
14 | I dont need your help
15 | Then we agree
16 | you're welcome darling
17 | psychotic
18 | It sounds like a date
19 | I'm a big girl
20 | you are just dreaming
21 | Elijah's destroyed vehicle
22 | I promised
23 | Questionaire
24 | wonderful morning
25 | trouble in paradise
26 | missing his mate
27 | helping a brother
28 | Qetsiyah
29 | Silas' chamber
31 | Feeling thankful
32 | what was meant to be
33 | reunited
34 | sleeping arrangements
35 | Telling their tale
36 | uncertainty
37 | Who wouldn't love you?
38 | At least they had some fun
39 | dont let her drink from the vein
40 | the blood thing
41 | stood no chance against the vampires
42 | all vampires have a sensitive neck
43 | why did he care?
44 | remembering
45 | the worse in me
46 | preparing to depart
47 | let me make mistakes
48 | bloodlust
49 | Save the witches
50 | New Orleans
51 | once my kin
52 | Helen and Sola
VOLUME TWO ➪ An untold truth
1 | Rue the roses painted red
2 | The Call of the Fallen
3 | The ballad of Ariadne Anthanasios
4 | All eyes on me
5 | pentagrams, black suns, and the sigil of baphomet
DISCONTINUED...or not??
SPOTIFY PLAYLISTS
6 | The Cross of Saint peter and a cursed heptogram
7 | Ouroboros and The Eye of Providence
An update on what's happening

30 | a much needed phone call

17.9K 579 53
By hvrricqneeee

┏━━━━━━━━┓

Pick up the phone

┗━━━━━━━━┛

Talia, Elijah and Galen were twenty minutes into their walk when Elijah's satellite phone rang.

"Hello?" Elijah answered.

"You finally answered the phone. Kol is going crazy. What the hell happened? Where is Talia?" Rebekah's voice came through the tiny speaker.

"Talia is right here. She is fine. We had a little," Elijah paused for a moment. "Mishap."

Talia scoffed. "Mishap. Nice way of saying that a witch killed me." She mumbled.

Elijah shot her a look. Talia mimed zipping her lips.

"What witch? Look, just let Talia talk to Kol, please. Just to say she is alive. Kol! No!" Rebekah yelled.

There were sounds of a scuffle over the phone. "Talia?" Kol's voice came over the line.

Elijah wordlessly handed over the phone. Talia bit her lip and took the device from Elijah. "Hey Kol."

"Talia." Kol breathed. "Whatever happened doesn't happen again are we clear?"

"I'm sorry." Talia pressed the phone to her forehead. Tears were leaking down her cheeks. "Look, we need to talk when I get back." Talia said as calmly as she could. "There are things you need to know before we can jump right into a relationship."

Kol inhaled sharply. "You aren't going to ignore me anymore? What happened?"

Talia gave a watery laugh. "Let's just say, you owe Elijah a little."

Elijah smirked. His little brother does owe him. Elijah tuned out the rest of their conversation. All he cared to catch were little snippets.

"Kol, I am fine. I will be back in three days . . . yes, I swear I will talk to you . . . I am sorry about that . . . argh! You are infuriating! . . . I will see you when I get back. See you soon. Bye." Talia hung up the phone. Talia held it out to Elijah.

Elijah took the phone and pocketed it.

"Let's keep going." Galen looked at the sky. "We have about four more hours of sunlight left. We can hike for two more hours then camp for the night. Do try to keep up little hybrid." Galen smirked at Talia.

Talia smiled at him. "I'll try Galen."

Galen and Elijah started walking. Talia hitched her pack higher on her shoulders and glanced over her shoulder one last time. "Rest in peace Silas." She whispered. Talia turned around and hiked after Galen and Elijah.
---------------------------

Four days of weary travel later, Talia and Elijah were pulling up in front of the house.

As soon as the car was in park, Talia's door was yanked open. Talia jumped out of the car. Kol and Talia met in a bone crushing hug in the middle of the walkway.

"I am sorry." Talia cried. "I am so sorry."

"It's okay." Kol satisfied himself by running his hands over her back and head. "You're fine. You're okay. You're alive."

Elijah leaned against the car and was joined by Niklaus and Rebekah.

"Was it as bad for you as it was for us?" Niklaus asked.

Elijah nodded. "Yes it was. They did dream share once."

"What? I thought that was a myth?" Rebekah questioned.

"Oh, it is true. Talia woke me up at three in the morning our second night into hiking. Poor girl was shaking with fear. I never knew the full dream. She told me a little." Elijah rubbed his forehead. "If you will excuse me, I need to get some sleep. It has been a while since I had to sleep outside." Elijah walked over to Talia who was still in Kol's arms. "Talia? I am going to shower and get some sleep in an actual bed. Will you be okay for a few hours?"

Kol growled at him.

Talia twisted herself out of Kol's embrace. "I'll be fine, 'Lijah. Get some good sleep." Talia leaned up and, shocking all of Elijah's siblings, kissed his cheek.

Kol tugged Talia back into him.

"Just what happened on that island?" Rebekah asked absently.

"A lot." Talia shrugged. "Elijah and I talked and we came to an understanding. He will protect me and I will protect his family."

"You do know Elijah never lets anyone protect us unless they are close to him." Niklaus pointed out.

Talia sighed tiredly. "Like I said, a lot happened. I stink. I need a shower, some sleep, and then we can talk." Talia leaned up and kissed Kol's cheek. "We will talk later. I promise, I am not ignoring you. I am just exhausted."

Kol was shocked. That was the first time since she had been here that she initiated contact between them.

Talia looked at Rebekah and Niklaus. "We will talk in about four or five hours." Talia grabbed her backpack and walked into the house.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

252K 7.2K 59
Matthias Mikaelson was a faceless man in the Mikaelson family, no one had ever seen his face aside from family and his best friend Katherine Pierce...
2.9K 263 14
Elijah's mate trusts Mikael over him. She doesn't believe in their mating bond and his mere presence terrifies her... This is the PREQUEL to Claudia...
94.8K 2.7K 44
𝐋𝐞𝐨𝐧𝐨𝐫𝐚 𝐌𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐞, A girl turned weapon, obtaining an insatiable desire of knowledge. Desperate to hold the worlds secrets in the palm of...
5.7K 214 12
𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐁𝐀𝐓, 𝐈'𝐌 𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐃𝐘 𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐁𝐀𝐓. ↢✩✩✩↣ 𝐢𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡 𝗃𝗈𝗌𝖾𝗉𝗁𝗂𝗇𝖾 𝗌𝖺𝗅𝗍𝗓𝗆𝖺𝗇'𝗌 𝗅𝗂𝖿𝖾 𝗂𝗌 𝗆𝗈𝗋𝖾 𝗂𝗇𝗍𝖾�...