The Son of Lucifer (malereade...

بواسطة _Abstractz_

(Vol1-8)Millions of years ago, Lucifer went back to hell to save the ones he love, leaving his unborn son as... المزيد

The Devil son
Beacon welcomes the devil
The stray
A taste of humanity
Best day ever?
investigation part 1
Investigation part 2
The Snow arrow
Light the candle
Bio
Mission
Storytime with the devil
A devil of my word(season 1 final)
Extra: path to forgiveness
Aftermath(s2)
Family feud (s2)
Heartbreaking reality(s2)
Beginning to an end(s2)
Monster (s2)
Fighting a losing battle(s2)
Author note: important!!
Victory and farewell (season 2 final)
The king has return(s3)
Perfect timing (s3)
Battle of Haven(s3)
One hell of a ride(s3)
The Cold Hard Truth part 1(s3)
The Cold Hard Truth part 2 (s3)
The Cold Storm (s3)
A Trip Into Memories (s3)
Good morning (s3)
Safe at last (s3)
Can't catch a break (s3)
The lost farm boy(s3)
Unwanted change of events(s3)
Deepest desire (s3)
Our way(season 3 final)
Author note: somewhat important
Moving on(s4)
New Arrival/ Plan (s4)
Ace-ops? (S4)
Welcome Back (s4)
What A Week (s4)
A Well Deserve Day Off(s4)
 discussion(s4)
A Surprise......Party? (s4)
Count Down (s4)
Blood Forever (season 4 final)
Extra: a future with you
Extra: A Future with you part 2
Author note: its important for the future
Extra: A Future With You part 3
Extra: A Future With You part 4
Extra: Interview the cast of "Son Of Lucifer"
Extra: A Future With You part 5
Extra: A Future With You part 6
Extra: A Future With You part 7
Note:Coming Soon
Following A Path(s5)
Off To The Races!(s5)
A Split In 2 (s5)
The Start Of An Unstoppable War(s5)
A Change In Plans (s5)
Round 1 (s5)
Extra: A future with you part 8
The New Way (s5)
On His Hands (s5)
Dark Skies (s5)
Darkness (s5 final)
Author Note: moving onwards

Fault (s5)

418 19 7
بواسطة _Abstractz_

Landing on the ground, y/n and Charlie watch their friends following a Grimm to the outskirts of the city.

Charlie: What are we going to do!?

He looks at y/n who was completely out of it.

Y/n: I...I..I

Charlie: Y/n!

He grabs his cousin by the collar of his shirt and shakes him a bit, which makes y/n shake his head bring him back from the false reality he was lost in.

Charlie: Come on! that thing has Oscar!

Y/n: yeah! Yeah! I know!

He pushes his cousin off him before fixing his coat.

Y/n: our only option is to follow them.

Charlie: But they're so far ahead even with our speed we might not be able to reach them in time. We could use our wings-

Y/n: ah YES! and let Salem know that we're here so she can bring hell down on this place.

Charlie: Then you think of a plan, smartass!

Y/n cross his arms trying to think of a plan, he then snaps his finger with a big smile across his face.

Y/n: it's easy, we just need to use your abilities!

Charlie: eh!? But you just said-

Y/n: no, just think about it first. Salem isn't an angel nor demon like us, she's a fallen. she may be able to sense us if time stops completely but she can't sense it if it slows down.

Charlie: I'm not like my father, y/n. I can only stop time completely, it only slows down when my ability first activates (realize) I get it now.

Y/n: see? All you have to do is use your ability and once you realize that time is coming to a complete halt, deactivate it. You'll have to continue to pattern until we can catch up.

Charlie: And you're sure our aunt won't sense us?

Y/n:(smiles) I promise she won't.

Charlie: Alright, let's give this a shot.

It's transition over to Jaune, Yang, and Lie drive their hoverbikes across the tundra just outside Mantle, following The Hound up into a rocky chasm.

Jaune: It's going to lose us in these mountains! We can't keep up!

Ren's bike starts shaking, and he looks at the frost-covered display, to find its engine is losing integrity.

Ren: I don't know how much longer these bikes can stand the cold.

Yang: (sarcastic)I really wish we had someone who can FLY!

Jaune: Wait, hold on!

Jaune deploys his shield on his arm and hits the brakes on his bike, moving back to drive parallel with Ren.

Jaune: Ren, going to get you up there.

Jaune lifts his shield up, and Ren leaps from his hoverbike to land on Jaune's shield. Jaune charges the Gravity Dust in his shield and blasts Ren toward The Hound. As he flies through the air, Ren launches one of StormFlower's blade cables and wraps it around The Hound's hind leg.

Yang: Nice!

Yang highfives Jaune, causing Jaune to briefly lose balance on his bike. The Hound begins flying more erratically, slamming Ren against cliffs.

Yang: (over comms) Okay, not as nice.

Jaune: He's slowing him down. (over comms) Hold on, Ren!

Ren: I don't have much of a choice!

Ren shoots his other blade cable, wrapping it around a boulder to further slow The Hound. However, The Hound suddenly pulls up, causing the cable to come loose from the boulder, with the blade zipping past Yang and Jaune.

The Hound slams Ren onto the ground and against pillars, continuing on its way through the chasm. Yang spots an incline to her left and drives up to it onto a cliff parallel to The Hound, where she begins shooting it in the head. The Hound lowers Oscar Pine from its mouth into its hands and flies faster, leaving Yang confused. The Hound then lets out a loud roar, and the earth begins trembling before a horde of Centinels emerges from the ground, cliffs, and archways.

Yang: Did it just call for backup?

A Teryx swoops at Yang, who leans away and drives over an arch. Down below, Jaune slashes Centinnels in half as he passes them while a flock of Teryxes flies behind him. Ren continues to hold onto StormFlower's cable, which has been detached from the gun. He watches what is happening on the ground, then looks up at The Hound, seeing Oscar pale and unconscious in its arms. Ren holsters his second gun and begins pulling himself along the cable toward The Hound.

A Centinnel spits acid onto the engine of Jaune's hoverbike. As she zips across a stone arch above, Yang calls out to him.

Yang: Jaune!

A pair of Centinnels twist around each other, heading straight for Jaune from behind. He sheathes his sword and leaps from his bike, then uses his shield's Gravity blast to bounce off a Centinnel's head onto a stone arch. He tucks, rolls and teeters on the opposite edge before Yang drives by and grabs him, swinging him onto the back of her bike.

Yang drives off the arch and onto a cliff, where a group of Centinnels burrow up from the ground ahead of her. She accelerates and expertly dodges past them, only for a Teryx to land up ahead. Jaune pulls out a shield device and activates and tosses it. The device bumps into a boulder before deploying its Hard-Light shield, and Yang rams the shield with her bike, causing it to lean against the boulder and form a ramp. The bike is sent flying over the Teryx's head before it can stop them. There are two Centinnels behind the Teryx, and Yang fires Ember Celica just before landing, sending the bike into a spin and hitting one of the Centinnels with the engine. Before she can regain control, the bike slams into a rock. The engine begins smoking, and a tank on the side of the bike begins leaking a glowing purple material.

Yang continues driving, dodging and speeding past Grimm on her way out of the chasm. She and Jaune sigh in relief, but when they look in front of them, their eyes widen with the realization that they are driving straight toward a sheer cliff. Yang turns the bike, and it topples over, sending her, Jaune and the bike tumbling along the ground. The bike slams into a boulder, while Yang and Jaune continue rolling toward the cliff. In an attempt to prevent their fall, Jaune stabs his sword into the ground while holding onto Yang's hand, only for him and Yang to fall over the edge, screaming.

Ren suddenly appears in the air above them, firing StormFlower's cables. One cable wraps around Jaune's sword, and the other wraps around Jaune's leg. A Teryx flies toward Ren, but it was instantly brought down by an object going through its chest, igniting it with black flames before turning into ashes. The trio was surprised as something tugged on one of the cables causing Ren to look up and was shocked to see Charlie on the edge holding onto Jaune's sword.

Charlie: Need a hand?

Behind him was y/n standing Infront of the hoard of Grimms stopping them from moving forward. He steps closer to them which made them take a few backs.

Y/n:(eyes turn red) Go back to your dens you're not needed! And don't you dare to ever wake again against someone else's demand.

The hoard of Grimm was hesitant at first, but they watched their "king" red eyes change into a darker color. They all turned back to return to their nest. This made y/n sigh as his eyes turned back to normal.

Y/n: that sure ended well...AH!

He covers half of his face with one hand feeling the full force of the painful headache. His eyes begin to flicker from red to normal over and over as his vision begins to cloud up by a dark mist.

Y/n: why so sudden?!.... shit shit! Calm down... calm down.....

He clinches onto his chest trying to keep himself from losing it, after a while, the headache slowly faded away along with the mist and the flicker of his eye color. He tries to contain his composure getting a few breaths in not trying to make a scene.

Y/n: it's getting harder to control it...I can't let up now.....

Charlie: Y/n?

He turns around to his cousin who was able to pull ren up from the cliff, y/n remembers what was going. He runs to his cousin and helps him pull the other up to safety.

Charlie: Are any of you hurt?

Jaune: no.... Thank you for the safe.

Charlie: it's fine we-

Out of nowhere, he was slapped hard across the face which even made y/n jump back a bit. Charlie stood in the position he was in placing a hand on his cheek and felt a sting.

Yang: You left without saying anything AGAIN!

Charlie: I'm sorry I didn't mean to make you upset.

Y/n:(taking a few steps back) I think she's more then upset... if she did this for just leaving I'm scared for myself...

Yang: you idiot!

Charlie braces himself for another but was then surprised feeling a warm embrace by her.

Yang: please don't do that ever again! I was worried! scared and so many other things!

Charlie:(smiles) I'm sorry, I promise once more I'll ever leave without saying anything.

Yang: good, and YOU!

She suddenly turns towards y/n who slightly jumps a bit.

Yang: you got some explaining to do! Like who the hell are you and why are you y/n!

Y/n: yang, it's really me.

Ren: enough lying! Charlie told us that you're another cousin of theirs.

Jaune: And we know what you did!

They brought out their weapons which y/n stare at them in disbelief.

Y/n: wow! I get why you'll take out your weapons at me but after being safe? I can just honestly feel the gratitude radiating off of you all. Like a warm summer breeze wafting across the meadow... that Bambi's mom was shot in.

Knowing that his little cousin will make this a whole lot worst, Charlie quickly rush over in front of his cousin aggressively stepping on his foot

Charlie: Guys! Guys! Lower your weapons! This is the real y/n!

Ren: how do you know that?

Charlie: because he came to me, with the body of our fallen cousin.

Jaune: what do you mean-

Y/n:(pushes Charlie to the side) he means, I killed the one that pretended to be me.

Charlie: y/n... you didn't-

Y/n: I basically did. I know it's hard to believe and I'm not asking for you all too but please understand that I'm the real y/n.

They gave each other a nod as they lowered their weapons which made y/n sigh.

Yang: alright fine, but you have some explaining to do but first we need to get out of here.

Y/n: that's fine by me.

She let out a smile before grabbing Charlie by the hand dragging him away leaving y/n with the rest.

Y/n: so, how things have been without me?

Jaune:(scoff) seriously?

Ren just walks off, making y/n feel a bit awkward. Sometime later, the five are trekking through the tundra, with Ren leading and Jaune pushing the hoverbike as both of the celestial's were next to yang. The sun is beginning to set, and it is snowing. Yang is using her Scroll to keep an eye on their Aura levels. Jaune's is at 41% but then lowers to 39%. Yang's and Ren's meters turn from yellow to red as Yang's drops from 34% to 32% and Ren's goes from 33% to 31%.

Yang: We need to get out of this weather before the cold drops our Auras completely. How much farther to the outpost?

With an angry expression, Ren remains silent.

Yang: Ren, how much--

Ren: I don't know.

Yang looks back at Jaune, who shrugs. She catches up with Ren.

Yang: I thought you said you saw it when you were up in the air.

Ren: I did before I had to cut myself loose to help you guys.

Charlie: hey; she's just trying to talk to you, no need to be like that!

Ren: And I'm giving her an answer...

Charlie growls but then stops with his cousin placing a hand on his shoulder.

Y/n: control yourself, if you get too worked up she'll sense you.

Charlie:(frown) sorry...

Yang uncomfortably brings her hand to the back of her head, then lowers it as she speaks.

Yang: Yeah, you've brought that up a couple of times now. Something you need to say?

Ren: Not really. Wouldn't want to waste any more time.

Ren walks ahead, while Yang stops with a small gasp. Annoyed, she catches up with him again.

Yang: Hey! What is your deal?

She steps in front of Ren, stopping him.

Ren: Don't worry about it.

Yang: Well, I'm sorry things aren't going smoothly enough for you.

Jaune stops.

Jaune: Guys--

Ren: They're not going smoothly at all.

Yang: I hate to break it to you, but that's part of being a Huntsman.

Ren: Are you kidding?! We don't know the first thing about being Huntsmen. We clearly weren't ready.

Jaune takes a couple of steps toward them.

Jaune: Guys, stop it.

Yang: Were we not ready when we saved Haven? When we took down a Leviathan? We got the Lamp to Atlas.

Ren: And then we lost it! And after that, when we had to make real decisions, we got every single one wrong.

Yang: I'm not going to pretend like we did everything perfectly, but if we'd done nothing, things would be even worse than they are now.

Ren: How could they possibly be worse? We are stuck out here while Salem has the Lamp and Oscar. We've got no plan, no army.

Yang: We've got the Maiden. (points at Charlie and y/n) we have them on our side.

Ren walks away from Yang, in the direction of the City of Atlas, gesturing to it as he speaks.

Ren: And by keeping her from opening the Vault for Ironwood, we're just trapping the whole city for Salem! And with them you don't know, they keep leaving us to deal with all this!

He lowers his arms.

Ren: People are going to die. Because of us.

Y/n growls a bit clenching his fist tightly.

Yang: So what, we should just give Ironwood what he wants? Abandon Mantle? Do you think Atlas is still gonna be able to float to safety now that she's here?

Ren turns to Yang, throwing his fists down, and then walks back toward her as he speaks.

Ren: I don't know. But these aren't the kinds of decisions we should be making because we have no idea what we're doing.

Jaune: Okay, both of you. Cut it out.

Ren walks toward Yang, getting in her face.

Ren: I'm just saying what nobody else wants to. We're in way over our heads, Ruby is barely more than a kid, They're nothing but trouble and I'm just an orphan from the middle of nowhere--

Jaune: Ren, I--

Ren turns to Jaune.

Ren: You cheated your way into Beacon!

Yang's eyes widen, and her mouth drops open. They stand in silence for a few moments, until Ren relaxes his shoulders and gains a regretful expression. He looks away from Jaune, frowning. Jaune stares wide-eyed, then lowers his gaze with a frown.

Y/n: okay that's it!

Charlie: y/n wait!

He grabs his cousin by his shoulder but y/n shoves his hand away. He made his way towards ren where he then grabs him by the shirt lifting him into the air.

Ren; hey! Let go!

Y/n: I may not have been here when things got rough, but there's one thing I know! This isn't how you're going to fix things! I don't care if you think they should not be huntsmen but don't you dare drag them with you!

Being enraged, y/n didn't notice the black mist starting to come off his body causing everyone to look at him in shock. Yang quickly turns towards Charlie's concern.

Ren: I..I

Y/n: I don't care about your excuses! You're nothing without them! Do you think it's alright to treat others this way! They're doing their best to make sure that this place isn't going to shit and the last they want to hear is you FUCKING COMPLAIN ABOUT EVERYTHING!

Charlie: y/n, calm down!

His little cousin slightly turned his head to the side, y/n saw the mist coming around him which made his eyes widen. He drops Ren to the ground while the black mist begins to disappear.

Y/n: I... no we still have a job to do. If you're not going to put aside your feelings about this then don't bother showing your face around me.

He walks over to Jaune taking his place to push the hoverbike, walking past Charlie and Yang.

Jaune: (mumbling) he's right...

He then goes to y/n.

Yang: (to Ren) Seriously, is your goal just to push everyone away.

Yang walks away along with Charlie to follow the others, while Ren clenches his fists.

TIMESKIP

Night has begun, and there is heavy snowfall over the Mantle tundra. Outside an abandoned outpost, y/n standing on the roof looking at the floating altas.

Charlie: hey!

Y/n tilts his head to the side to see his older cousin jump up to the roof.

Y/n: you know it's okay to be with yang right now.

Charlie: I know, but I'm worried about you man. Your powers they seem to be-

Y/n: getting out of my control? (chuckles) I guess I have underestimated what my full power has become over the last millions of years. I haven't even made it out of the '70s yet.

Charlie: y/n, are you sure you can do this?

Y/n:(smile) I don't know at this point....it's getting harder and harder but I'm not giving up. Even though I'm on a timer, I'll not let my powers consume me again.

Charlie: Do you promise that?

Y/n: huh?

Charlie: promise me that you'll gain full control over them. I'm putting my every single ounce of trust into this, so please grant me this.

Y/n:(smiles) sure cousin, I promise on my life I'll control my power to its full extent.

Charlie: good. (sighs) listen y/n about oscar...

Y/n: he'll be fine, I know he will cause he's the one that plans it. Even though that creature was not part of it, I know that Oscar and Ozpin won't let us down.

Charlie: but that creature it has to be the-

Y/n: I thought I destroy it eons ago, I never thought Salem would get her hands on it.

Charlie:(sigh) things aren't looking so good.

Y/n: yeah but now that you're here, I have something to tell you.

Charlie: what is it?

Y/n: I'm going to atlas.

Charlie: What?

Y/n: I have to.... see her again. If things are tough down here, I can't imagine what things are like over there.

Charlie: y/n but if you-

Y/n: I know the risk. But I can't afford to wait any longer! If things were to go down up there I have to be in the front lines ready to take on both sides of this war. And I need to keep them safe... I have to protect Weiss.

Charlie: I can tell this means so much to you... but the risk is high. If you truly believe that you'll be able to do it then I have no problem with you going.

Y/n: really?

Charlie: Yeah, go. And once you see her, please make things right.

Y/n:(smiles) thank you.

They both exchange hugs.

Y/n: take care of them okay.

Charlie: yeah, and you do the same. Be careful.

Y/n: sure, I'll see you on the other side.

He lets go before jumping off the roof. He then begins to walk away from the outpost, after a few feet he turns back around To give one last wave before running off at blinding speed. Charlie continues to stare where his cousin once stood before letting off a sigh.

Yang: Charlie?

Charlie: huh?

He looks down at his girlfriend starring at him.

Yang: come on, let's go inside.

Charlie: Sure.

He jumps down landing next to her, they both smile at each other making their way inside the building.

Yang: So he's going to atlas?

Charlie: You heard that?

Yang: Well you two were standing on the roof of a building were all staying in.

Charlie: true, yeah. He's heading over to make sure the others are safe.

Yang: That's good, I hope things work out between him and weiss. She was badly hurt and I don't think that changed.

Charlie: me too.

Yang opens the door, just to have Ren move through, almost knocking the purple canister out of her hands but Charlie holds his hands under for support.

Yang: If anyone else cares, I found a part to fix the bike. So, yay. Good news.

She walks over to a workbench, Charlie sits on the bed next to her and Jaune turns back to the window to watch Ren sit down beneath a lamp post.

Yang: For what it's worth, I'm sorry he said that to you. I know you've had to work hard to get here, Jaune.

Jaune: We're all under a lot of stress right now. I used to push people away too.

He then walks out of the building as well, Yang turns to the workbench and begins using a wrench to put the canister inside a piece of the hoverbike. After a bit, she pauses.

Yang: Do you... think less of me... for not helping out with Amity?

Charlie: No, I don't. You're doing something that you believe is right. Instead of thinking less of you, I admired you for that.

Yang: but... I

She was then pulled into a hug by the celestial.

Charlie: don't be blaming yourself for this. No one is going to hate you. Not even ruby.

Yang: how do you know...

Charlie; look at me and y/n. We always had our differences, for eons we always followed down our own path. But we still support each other to this day because that's what it's all about. So please cheer up and let's get this bike moving.

Yang:(smiles) right. But I have a lot of questions that need to be answered.

Charlie: ask away.

In a dark room located in hell, Lucifer was seen pouring himself a drink looking very frustrated. He then heard the door open behind him.

Lucifer: I'm surprised, you didn't send down Amenadiel. (Turns around) Father.

God, an older-looking dark skin man walks over to his son having a huge smile on his face.

God: and to miss out on having a chat with my son? I wouldn't dare, that is why you invited me here for right?

Lucifer: Yes, you promise me that my son will be able to control his powers better than he did before.

God: That's something I told you, yes.

The devil then slams his right hand on the wall of hell causing smoke to arise showing footage of black smoke coming off his son numerous times.

Lucifer: then why does it look like that isn't the case here!?

God: I promise that he'll be able to contain his powers, I didn't promise you he'll do it with ease.

Lucifer: I thought that was part of the deal! That was the whole reason why I even help on the trial in the first place!

God: no, you did it because he's your SON.

Lucifer: And it'll only be a matter of time till my son breaks!

Back with Charlie

Yang: So the one that was with us during atlas was your younger cousin.

Charlie: His name was Zeke Demiurgos, the son of the archangel Micheal, the twin brother of Lucifer.

Yang: y/n father had a twin brother? Why didn't we know of this?

Charlie:(sighs) We wanted to keep this hidden, due to it being very personal. But since this all happening there's no point in doing that anymore.

Yang: okay, I guess the first thing I want to know. Is how he was able to look exactly like y/n, is it because their fathers were twins?

Charlie: they really didn't look anything alike, what made it difficult was that Zeke's ability allows him to change his appearance to whoever he likes.

Yang: That's why we were fooled so easily.

Charlie: ugh, we could have known much sooner if we weren't so damn in denial.

Yang: What do you mean?

Charlie: remember when Weiss was explaining to us about going to her family party?

Yang: Yeah.

Charlie: then you must remember that Zeke walks into the room with a banged arm.

Yang: oh yeah, he got that from sparring with Weiss.

Charlie: That was such an easy giveaway. (yang look at him confused) Let me explain, Zeke's body isn't structured like how mine and y/n are. He is much weaker which then allows him to change his appearance. But when he gets hurt you'll be able to see his skin becoming like a gooey substance. So when he was banished from this universe long ago-

Yang: wait universe? That means there's more than ONE!?

Charlie: (sighs) that's a story for another time.... but something causes him to move around the multiverse quite often and thanks to his weak structure. His body couldn't handle the harsh change of Frequency which then destroyed his normal body, the only thing he could do to look normal was to look like someone else.

Yang: my word, I kinda feel bad for him but why did he do all these things?

Charlie; from what y/n told me, he always felt like he was The one that will always be left out hating the majority of our family. but he also wanted to get his body back so when Salem came to him with an offer to help he didn't hesitate. And his plan would have worked if it wasn't for-

Yang: y/n killing him...

Charlie: that what he thinks but in reality Zeke killed himself with the Azrael blade.

Yang:(shock) that means...

Charlie: there's no afterlife for him.

Yang: wait but if y/n was also killed by it why isn't he you know gone...

Charlie: our grandfather revived him by making him complete several tasks to use his full power again.

Yang; his full power... wait that black mist thing?

Charlie: Yeah, it's the very darkness itself that runs through his veins.

Yang: Are you sure that he'll be okay?

Charlie: I'm sure he'll be alright but the thing I'm scared about is him getting upset.

Yang: didn't you guys say something about him being the only one of your kind whose powers don't need emotion to work?

Charlie: that's correct but what we meant was his angelic abilities but sadly that doesn't work with his demonic side. (Yang looks quite surprised) His demonic side feeds on his negative emotion, which then causes him to lose his cold a lot quicker. for his demonic power it's around 70% his full power.

Yang: that means the other 30% is his angelic power.

Charlie: yeah, when he seals away the majority of his power. He only kept 30/30 to make it balance, luckily for him being the son of the devil and all. The demon's face and form became limiters to make sure he's in check. But even going up 1% above 70% is already risking it.

Yang: what if he uses full strength?

Lucifer: he's now a ticking time bomb, it's only a matter of time until your daughter figures this out.

He swipes his hands across a wall summoning a bar.

God: He must go through the process of mastering the powers that were granted to him.

Lucifer: He never wanted them to get this bad, it was until you-(he shuts up resting his hands on the bar) do you know what could happen if my son doesn't control it in time?

Charlie: with the years of them being sealed.

Lucifer: they have grown, and become much stronger than they were before.

Charlie: he'll become his old self.

Lucifer: full of anger and hate.

Charlie and Lucifer: if the day ever comes where he's consumed by his powers. There will be nothing that'll stop him from destroying.

Yang stares in disbelief at Charlie whose head is handing down trying to keep himself from running after his cousin.

Yang: he's a.... thin line about to snap......

It's transition over to Weiss Schnee walking around the Schnee manor, she walks over to the stairs and sits down.

Weiss: what are we going to do.....

She's let out a sigh before hearing a loud knock at the door. She stared at it confused as to who may that be, they Knock again but this time twice but more aggressive. Weiss cautiously starts to walk down the stairs towards the door, once she is near them she Quickly swings them open taking out her weapon. She began to look around the night and saw no one nearby.

Weiss:(confuse) who was knocking at the door?

She waited for a few minutes before turning around but a figure dropped from above landing in front of her.

Y/n: BOOO!

Weiss let out a feared scream punching the living crap out of y/n sending him flying onto the floor of the Manor. It only took Weiss a few seconds to feel the full pain of the punch as she grabs her wrist.

Weiss: What was that!?

Y/n: owww, the hell was that for!?

Weiss:(eyes widen) that voice.....

She looks straight ahead to see y/n still laying on the ground holding onto his cheek that was already bruising.

Y/n: seriously, I didn't know you had that in you.....

Weiss: y/n.....

Y/n:(gets up on his feet) yeah it's good to see you too but-

Without hesitation, Weiss pulls out her weapon placing it near y/n throat. His eyes widen, feeling a hint of fear.

Y/n: Weiss...

He was taken by surprise at the person he was looking at, her eyes showed the anger and the pain. She wants to do everything in her powers to kill him right then and there.

Weiss: you BASTARD! You'll PAY!

End of chapter......

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

99.5K 2.5K 106
Earth is an incredibly peaceful and beautiful World home to the amazingly intelligent Humans that live upon its surface. Upon these many, many Humans...
33.5K 591 23
A man abused into a semblance, now wants revenge for what happened, while needing to keep what he loves safe.
98.5K 1.2K 11
You're a fan of RWBY but unfortunately, so is this guy who bullies you. One day, an inexpiable accident in the space time continuum leaves god with n...
34.3K 939 28
(Vol 1-3 Beacon arc) "You can certainly fulfill your wish to "save someone". But a wish for you to save yourself, does not exist. You will embrace a...