Teacher's Pet: Remus Lupin X...

By jxlvpin

Explained in the reader's point of view (also with a bit of Professor Lupin's, and a bit of Harry's) Story t... More

1|The Dementor Attack
2|Feast
3|Divination Class
4|Buckbeak versus Malfoy
5|A Professor and Student's Chat
6|Boggart
7|He's Here
8|The Hospital Wing
9|The Quidditch Match
10|Advance
A/n
11|The Marauder's Map
12|He Was Their Friend
13|Merry Christmas
14|Trouble
15|An Unexpected Guest
16|The Hospital Wing #2
A/n
17| Practice
18| The Shrieking Shack
19| Trust
1.02k reads
20| Hermione's Secret
21| Exams
22| Flashback
23| Full Moon Gone So Wrong
24| An Emergency
25| Hurt
26| Just Fine
27| 'Till We Meet Again
28| End of Term
29| The Train Ride Home
A Letter To You
THANK YOU

30| Epilogue

9.4K 194 158
By jxlvpin

A/n: after much time of debating and questions by some of my fans, I've finally decided that the epilogue will take place during the Order of the Phoenix, the Battle of Hogwarts and the '19 years later'. I hope you all enjoy!

Reader's POV

July 5th, 1995

He was back.

I never thought that this day would really come, but my Dad has always said that You-Know-Who would return one day.

And now, that day did come. Last year, Hogwarts hosted the Triwizard Tournament. Harry was unexpectedly chosen as one of the champions for the tournament. But last June, during the final task, Harry returned with horrific news: You-Know-Who had returned and Cedric Diggory who was one of the champions had been murdered.

The whole school, including the other schools Beauxbatons and Durmstrang were shocked. We all mourned Cedric's death. And up until now, the incident had traumatized me.

Professor Dumbledore had no choice but to reinstate the Order of the Phoenix. That meant my parents were re-joining it.

This evening, will be the first meeting of the Order. My parents had no choice than to let me come with them in the meeting.

Though excited, I was kind of nervous, the world was far more dangerous and since the incident last June, caused me to be quite paranoid, but my parents always told me that as long as they're here and the Order is still running, no Death Eater or not even You-Know-Who himself can touch me or anybody in the Wizarding World.

"Oh Mum, when can I join the Order?" I asked my mum for what must've been the thousandth time.

"(y/n), when you turn seventeen. You're still underage." my mum replied sternly.

"Hurry up you two!" I heard my dad call from downstairs. "We don't want to be late."

My mum and I immediately dashed downstairs. I could see that Dad was impatiently waiting.

"And where is the Order meeting exactly?" I asked.
"Number 12 Grimmauld Place." Dad answered.

I've never heard of Number 12 Grimmauld Place before. This sounded all unfamiliar, but I had to keep the question of where it was located to myself. The three of us aparated from home all the way to a street.

It was very dull-looking, and the grimy fronts of the houses were not very welcoming. Some of the windows were shattered, glittering somberly in the light from the streetlamps, paint was peeling from the doors and laying outside on the steps were oceans of garbage.

I presumed that this must be Grimmauld Place.

I skimmed each numbers of the houses. 9, 10, 11.. 13. I had to mentally slap myself to make sure I wasn't dreaming. But I wasnt; there was no number 12. Maybe we got the wrong house.

"Er, Dad, are you sure this is the place?" I asked my dad. "This must be a mistake, dear. There's no number 12. Just the Muggles residing here." my mum said.

"Oh, how could I forget." Dad chuckled, he took his wand and muttered a spell. And with a blink of an eye, between numbers 11 and 13, emerged a battered door with the sign 'Number 12'. Me and my mum dropped our jaws in wonder and disbelief.

"Hurry." my Dad said quietly, ushering me and Mum inside the house. Inside, it was probably the most gloomiest room I've ever seen. Cobwebs were scattered on the ceiling and walls, numerous portraits were hanging on the walls.

"Why, Perseus and Ann!" I heard a familiar voice squeal with delight which I immediately recognized as Mrs. Weasley's voice. "Thank goodness you've arrived. Come now, I'll fix you two some tea."

"Thank you Molly." said Mum gratefully as they headed towards, what I presumed, was the kitchen. Pop! Out of thin air, Fred and George apparated which caused me to jump a bit.

"Got you!" Fred teased as he and George high-fived.
"Hey (y/n)!" said Ron, who had just arrived from upstairs along with Hermione who waved hello to me.

"Hi (y/n)!" Ginny smiled at me as I hugged her with affection. She was like a little sister to me.

"Ah! Long time no see! Perseus and Ann." another familiar voice said.
"How are you, Sirius?" said Mum.
"I'm fine. You haven't changed at all." the voice let out a bark-like laugh.
"Remus, it's good to see you again." Dad laughed.
"You too Perseus."

I immediately recognized those voices. I haven't heard them for like a year or two. Sirius and Remus. I still liked to call him Professor Moony though, but I figured that it would be better to say it in private.

"Moony, look." I heard Sirius whisper to Remus. The two looked at me, their eyes wide and their faces were a mixture of shock and happiness. I looked at them, with a beaming smile. The two of them got up from their seats as I immediately ran up to them to give them a tight embrace.

Remus was the first to hug me. His embrace was tight. I felt home once his arms were wrapped around mine, I missed the warm and cosy scent of his woolly jumper.

"I've missed you so much." he said.

"I missed you too," I said to him, and whispered to his ear. "Professor Moony."
He laughed a bit. "You still remember that old nickname eh?" I laughed with him and nodded in reply.

"Sirius!" I said happily, embracing him as well.
"Ah! You've grown! It seems like only yesterday when I met you in the Dark Forest." Sirius laughed.

I was so happy. After what seemed several months, I finally got to see my two favorite Marauders. I've been waiting for this day to come for a really long time, and now, it had arrived. What could possibly go wrong?

~oOo~

The war was over. You-Know-Who was defeated by Harry for good. We could finally live our lives in peace and harmony at last. But amidst the joy, there was still darkness. 50 people had died in the battle.

Among the dead, were Fred Weasley. I was shocked to find out that he was among the casualties. My heart shattered when I heard the news, as the Weasleys mourned for their loss. Fred was like a brother to me, even though his and George's pranks were quite irritating, all in all they never fail to crack me up. Just looking at George's face it was obvious that it would be too difficult for him to know that he won't be able to see his twin again.

Colin Creevey, Lavender Brown and many others died. But the deaths that shocked me the most was Remus and his wife, Tonks. When I saw their lifeless bodies in the Great Hall for the first time, I immediately burst into tears.

Why? Why them? They deserved more. They didn't deserve this ending. Tonks, she was like an older sister to me. I remembered meeting her for the first time in Grimmauld Place during the first Order meeting three years ago. Her metamorphmagus skills always made me laugh. When we found out she was going to marry Remus, I was ecstatic; knowing that she and Remus will have an amazing life together.

Remus.

When I saw his body, I immediately clutched to it as I sobbed. I remember the moment when I first saw him in the Hogwarts Express during third year, and when the Dementors raided the train, I thought we were all done for. And then, he jumped in and repelled them. I was so grateful to him.

Then, as the days passed, I felt that there was some sort of bond between us. Whenever I felt sad, upset he was always there to comfort me. When he was the one feeling under the weather, I was the one who was there for him in his times of need.

I was the first student to know his secret. But I admired Remus so much that I kept it a secret. I heard that the funerals of all those who had died in the battle will take place later afternoon. His death had devastated me and I will miss him terribly.

He was one of my inspirations, along with Sirius. And now, they have both left me. When Sirius died in 1996, I was devastated as well. I couldn't believe it. And now that Remus was gone, I had lost two of my friends.
And Teddy. Remus and Tonks' son. He was left an orphan, I felt sympathetic for him, he was going to live without loving people as his parents to raise him. Tonks' mum Andromeda, it will be a crushing news for her.

But, I know that, Remus and Tonks and all our friends ans allies who had died in the battle, were in a happy place. I knew that Remus's wish had finally come true — to see his friends again.

~oOo~

September 1st, 2017 (19 years later)

(3rd Person's POV)

It was another and brand new school year at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. It was quarter to eleven o' clock when a boy, no older than 11 years old was hurriedly walking through the platform of King's Cross Station which was packed with muggles and wizards with his trolley. He was on his first year of Hogwarts.

Following after him was a girl, his older sister; Margaret Anne Macmillan that is, who was 13 years of age and was currently in her third year.

And after her were her parents, Ernie and (y/n) Macmillan.
(Y/n) had barely changed over the past years and has become an Auror for the Ministry of Magic and had married Ernie, a good and close friend of hers during their Hogwarts years fifteen years ago.

"I'll go first." said Margaret walking towards platforms 9 and 10. Her little brother, had briefly stopped, but with some encouragement from his mother, (y/n); he quickly walked through the barrier. And once he and his parents had gotten to Platform 9 and 3 quarters.

Also there were Harry, his wife Ginny and their three kids: James Sirius, Albus Severus, and Lily Luna. Ron and Hermione were also there, with their daughter Rose and their son Hugo.

"Hey there, Margaret!" James called for Margaret, rumpling his hair while she just merely rolled her eyes. They were both in the same year. And Albus was about to enter his first year with the Macmillans' youngest and only son — Remus James.

He was named after two of the four Marauders. Remus, of course was after Remus Lupin, whom (y/n) had admired so much. It had been nineteen years since the Battle of Hogwarts and the untimely demise of Remus Lupin and his wife Nymphadora Tonks-Lupin. And (y/n) had honoured her favorite professor by naming her son after him. And of course, James was named after James Potter, Harry's father.

Remus was really anticipating to start his school years at Hogwarts and was really hoping to be sorted into Gryffindor, while his father and mother were a Hufflepuff and Ravenclaw and his sister was sorted into Ravenclaw.

While on their way they met up with the Potters, Albus was in the same year as Remus. They also met with Teddy Lupin, Remus and Tonks' son. "Hello Teddy." (y/n) and Ernie greeted Teddy.

"Wotcher (y/n), Ernie." Teddy smirked. He greatly resembled his father Remus, but he inherited his metamorphagus skills. Soon, the train whistle blew, signalling that it was time to go.

(Your POV)

"You have everything?" I asked Remus, it was a few minutes away from 11:00.

"Yes Mum." he replied back to me with a smile.
"Now if you need anything just call for your sister or write to us, everyday." said Ernie beside me.

"Yes Dad."

I pulled him to a tight embrace, I was surely going to miss Remus. But I knew that Margaret was a really a person to trust. "Hurry, you don't want to be late." said Ernie.

"Take care sweethearts." I said one last time.
Margaret and Remus then packed their trunks and headed inside the train. And a few seconds later, it was time to go. Many students were waving goodbye to their families, our kids included.

I heard Hermione letting out a brief, muffled sob of happiness beside me. I was pretty sure that the kids will get along with the Potter and Weasley children, and all our other friends' children.

Take care Remus, my son.

A/n: Hello everyone! Im back at last. This chapter was the longest chapter that I have ever written in this story and although this is the epilogue  of the story, there will be a bonus part:)

And Merry Christmas once more!

Comment, vote, follow,

Love,

Jazl

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

66.3K 2.8K 109
Selene Black and Remus Lupin have a complicated relationship, to say the least. They're best friends, sure - best friends who are deeply, madly in lo...
114K 4K 41
❝You're not going to take no for an answer, are you?❞ ❝You should know the answer to that by now, Harry.❞ ⁂ Life has always been a bit disorganized f...
3.5K 77 12
Hermione Granger x (werewolf) Fem!reader Based Off: Harry Potter And The Prisoner Of Azakaban After a horrific second year, the squad is back at hogw...
2.7M 101K 77
In which the 20 year old 'retired death eater' enlists the help of the order and finds that her old DADA professor trusts her when no one else will. ...