State of Mind

Oleh LezBeDaisy

"It's all in your mind" she says, looking up at the brunette with a wicked smile and a mischievous grin upon... Lebih Banyak

Preface
Part One
Part Two
Part Four
Part Five
Part Six
Part Seven
Part Eight
Part Nine
Part Ten

Part Three

1.1K 21 4
Oleh LezBeDaisy

The bed was huge, a California king at least, with blue taffeta sheets and a thick, plush, white duvet to match on top. She wasn't one for unnecessary decor, I noticed, as there was a lack of decorative pillows and the only things on her nightstands were small table lamps.

The top of the high-boy dresser was bare, the walls were bare, there were no pillows or throw blankets on the armchair that sat in the corner, and the plain blue rug on the floor matched the plain blue curtains that covered the sliding glass door, which I could only assume led to a small balcony.

It was sleek and sexy, much like her, and gave nothing away; the room could've been a hotel room for how clean and clear it was.

"Do you have any questions before we begin?" She asks me, her blue, blue eyes not breaking contact with mine, which I'm sure were as wide as saucers.

"Why do you call me Dolly?" I blurted out, which was perhaps the most random question I could've asked. But nonetheless, it was one I really did want the answer to.

She smiled and leaned forward slightly as we stood by the doorway of her bedroom, her eyes shimmering with amusement. Two perfect little dimples complimented her smooth cheeks, and I couldn't help but think of what it would feel like to slowly lick each one, to feel her skin and her shiver against the tip of my curious tongue.

"Because when I first laid eyes on you, I felt like a child" She says, her voice low and seductive "I wanted you the second I saw you, like a child in a toy store, as if I'd see the most beautiful doll" she stops and inhales, a small smirk on her dark lips "you were, and still remain to be, the most beautiful being I've ever laid eyes on" She reached out to run her index finger down the side of my cheek and down my jaw, slowly and sensually.

"So like you would a toy, you bought me"

I don't know where it came from, the sudden bold response that I didn't even have time to think of; she was paying me to be her submissive. She paid for my company, she paid for me. That was the whole point of this; it was just a bonus in my eyes that I was attracted to her the way I was.

"Because, my beautiful little Doll" She says, seemingly bemused and entertained as she studied me closely "I always get what I want" it was a fact, really; she wanted me, this way, she was guaranteed to have me.

I needed the money, and she wanted my company. Still, I couldn't help the chills that ran down my spine, not at her words, but the way she said them.

Her hand still rested upon my cheek as her eyes burned into me, still looking at me as I studied her eyes; It was impossible to get sick of looking at her eyes.

"Stunning" she murmurs, seemingly talking more to herself rather than to me. "You're quite literally, a doll" she says, louder this time for me to hear. "Your eyes are so blue, and your skin is like porcelain; every single feature is so delicate, so precise, as if designed just for me" I could feel myself turning red at her words; never in my life had I ever expected to hear this from anyone ever.

She was making my heart skip so many beats, it felt like my chest was doing double dutch

"Lie down, Dolly. Relax. This is all about you" her voice is soothing, comforting, and as I feel her hand sliding to run her thumb across my cheekbone, I immediately relax into her touch, sighing delicately into her soft palm.

"Yes ma'am" I whisper, sliding my shoes off of my feet to climb up onto the bed. Immediately, my weight sunk down into the soft expanse of the mattress, the sheets wrinkling beneath me.

"Good girl" she praised, beaming down at me as I laid flat on my back in the middle of the bed, which was perhaps the most comfortable bed I'd ever laid on.

"I'm going to go slow with you baby. I want you to trust me before you let me inside you" she explains, sitting next to me on the bed as one of her hands strokes the side of my face calmingly. "Have you ever touched yourself before? Have you ever made yourself orgasm?"

My breath caught in my throat, even though I told myself to be prepared for those kinds of questions, she still caught be by surprise.

I nodded, feeling the nerves in my stomach tighten into a thick ball. Anxious, but excited.

"I need your verbal reply my lovely, yes or no will do" her voice is gentle, and even though I'm nervous, I'm not scared. I know I'm safe, I know she won't hurt me, and I know that I want this, I want her.

"Yes, ma'am"

"Good" she smiles proudly, making my stomach fill with butterflies and an odd sense of accomplishment; I felt good about myself for pleasing her. She didn't make me feel cheap or bought; she made me feel like I was one of a kind, something she'd never seen before and doubts she'll ever see again.

"Have you ever used toys?" She asked softly, her hand still not touching me anywhere but my already exposed skin; she was driving me mad with want, and as I squirmed beneath her touch, I saw exactly how much pleasure she was getting out of seeing me like this; her eyes twinkled as she looked at my writhing mess of a body.

"Yes" I breathed out, sounding like I'd just been punched in the chest. My heart was pounding, my head was swimming, and my body just wanted more.

"I have a vibrator here, I'd like you to use it. We haven't gone over the contract, so I don't want to touch you quite yet. I'd like to see how you touch yourself"

In one swift movement, she was up and opening one of the nightstand drawers, producing a rabbit vibrator. It was slim and sleek, not overly phallic looking, and very intimidating.

"Do you know how to use this love?" She asks me, sitting back down next to me on the bed, looking at me excitedly as she held out the smooth silicone toy.

"Yes ma'am" I reply, nodding quietly, before I took a deep breath and gulped nervously. My palms were officially sweating again as the intensity of the situation began to sink in.

"Alright sweetheart. Take your clothes off and lie down for me"

My blood ran cold. Suddenly I was camera shy, and the idea of her seeing me completely naked while she remained completely clothed terrified me. Maybe it was because she had all the power, maybe it was because I didn't want her to be disappointed with what she saw, either way, my stomach did a back flip and going against every single nerve in my body, sat upright to undress.

Slowly, I took off one article of clothing after the other, watching as her eyes raked up and down my body. They seemed to grow darker and darker the more exposed my skin became, which drew out a deep blush from my cheeks and chest.

"You're exquisite" she whispers, when I'm completely naked "I've never seen a body so beautiful; you're a work of art, Amelia"

The use of my given name stirred something up within me; she was purely genuine in her compliments, which again caused me to blush an even deeper shade of crimson.

"Here you go, lovely. Show me how you'd fuck yourself" her low words and adoring gaze gave me confidence I didn't even know I'd had; with a nod and a determined smile, I took the toy and decided to have some fun.

If she wanted to watch, I'd give her a show.

Without saying anything, I flipped over so I was on my knees, which I can tell surprised her by the way one golden eyebrow arched perfectly onto her forehead.

"I prefer to ride when I fuck myself" I breathe out an explanation, before sliding the toy into my wet cunt easily. The stretch caught me by surprise at first, but it wasn't anything I couldn't handle.

"Turn it on, Dolly" she instructed, once I'd gotten the the toy completely settled into my pussy. "Make sure the ears are on your clit, it feels good baby I promise" she added on, prompting a quick nod.

After finding the small silicone button, I take in a deep breath for courage before clicking it on and feeling the toy buzz to life inside me. I couldn't help the gasp that left my lips at the sensation on my clit. I felt my body growing warmer and warmer as the sensations warmed up my muscles.

"Move for me"

So I did. I began to rock back and forth slowly, easing myself into it the way I always did when I was alone. It wouldn't be any fun if she didn't see exactly how it went down when I was on my own.

I let out a long, drawn out moan as I repositioned the rabbit ears directly onto my clit, feeling shivers of pleasure roll down my spine.

"Faster"

I bit my lip, feeling the sweat beading down my forehead. I moved to grind down mercilessly upon the vibrating toy inside of me, rocking my hips harder and harder, clenching my jaw as the ears of the rabbit toy assaulted my clit. My stomach was in a knot that grew and grew; I could feel the orgasm building rapidly inside me.

I rocked harder, feeling my feet twitching as the vibrations against my clit grew harder and orgasm approached faster.

Flopping backwards to get the plastic deeper, I was now laying on my back, thrusting my hips up violently with every thrust of the toy, which was buried so deep within me that my fingertips (grasping at the end of the toy) hit my cunt lips with every rock.

I gasped, hitting my g-spot hard, 'yes, yes, that feels good' I muttered words of encouragement to myself, moving my hips harder as I could feel my breathing became shallow pants.

Still, I fucked herself harder and harder onto the plastic shaft, wanting to feel it deeper inside of me. I could feel Arizona's eyes on me, I could feel her looking at everything, and that only turned me on more.

My one woman show was not disappointing, and as the finale became closer and closer, I began to sigh and moan and twitch; it took every muscle in my body not to give in early. I wanted to finish, god I wanted to finish so badly, but she hadn't said I was allowed, and so I waited.

"Are you waiting for permission to cum, Dolly?" She murmurs lowly, her mouth right next to my ear as I continued to move the toy inside me. "Like a good slut, hm? Waiting for me to tell you you're allowed to use my little cunt to make you feel pleasure? Because that, Dolly" she reached a hand down to tap at my cunt, which immediately make me arch into her touch, which was quickly taken away from me. "That pussy is mine you're fucking it because I allow you to, is that clear?"

"Yes ma'am" I gasp out, knowing I won't last much longer if she kept talking in my ear the way she was.

"Good, I'm glad we're on the same page" through the slits of my squeezed-shut eyes, I see her smile affectionately down at me. "You can cum now Dolly, you deserve it"

The vibrations against my clit felt like fire, and when I came I screamed; my back arched with a snap and my eyes shut tightly together, trying to find the breath that the orgasm robbed my lungs of.

"Good job, love" Arizona praises, moving to lay down in bed with me. "You did so so good for me" her arms wrapped around me, she seemingly didn't care about the sweat that coated my entire body, and I felt calm.

She ran her hands up and down my bare back, her finger tips dragging lightly across my clammy and warm skin, humming lightly as I breathed heavily, still trying to recover from having the air stolen from my lungs.

Completely spent, I laid with her and allowed myself to feel a type of relaxation and peace I hadn't felt in what felt like forever.

"You're okay Dolly" she said softly "I've got you"

It was at her words that I'd identified what I was feeling, through all the peace and calm and quiet, I felt something I hadn't felt in ages.

Safe.

A/N- whelp. There it is. Hope y'all like it, because there's more coming

~Daisy

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

4.8K 74 9
Some ideas that I have about Grey's women cause I love them and they're hot yk🤭 And obviously I do not own the characters or anything.
89.9K 1.3K 17
The plane crash happened, But everyone survived. Mark is making a plan to propose to his girlfriend, Lexie Grey. They're in a good spot after everyt...
18.3K 369 10
In which Amelia Shepherd moves to Seattle to be closer to her best friend Addison, and her fiancée Meredith, she finds herself working at Seattle Gra...
60.8K 1.3K 36
What if meredith grew up with an younger sister who was a very smart child, at the age of 13 she was finishing high school with her older sister mere...