Contests and Challenges

By highfantasy

Do you have what it takes to fight the dragons, the mages, the monsters? Stay up to date with our ongoing wr... More

The Rules
Faithful Love
The Dragon
Well, This is Just Fantastic!
Picture Prompt 1
Kingdoms Of Lies
Micro-Contest #1: The Best Laid Plans (*CLOSED*)
Micro-Contest #2: Oh no! There is this sand everywhere (*CLOSED*)
Micro Contest #3 A Blood Oath Among Giants Picture Prompt (*CLOSED*)
Contest: Fractional Fantasy (*CLOSED*)
Fantastical Creature Feature (*CLOSED*)
A Magical, Romantical, Alternate Reality... (*CLOSED*)
The Poetry Gauntlet 2018 (*CLOSED*)
#Bronte200 Contest (*CLOSED*)
Contest 2: The Devil's Trial (Closed)
Contest 2: The Devil's Trial- Winner
♥ TOP SECRET ♥ (Closed)
Collab 1: Game of Thrones Contest [Closed]
Contest 1: Demons & Angels (CLOSED)
Contest 1: Demons & Angels - Winner
April 2020 Challenge Week Winners
And Then 2021 Contest [CLOSED]
And Then 2021 Contest [WINNERS]
A Game of Quotes [CLOSED]
New Year's Fiesta 2022 [CLOSED]
New Years Fiesta '22 [WINNERS]
A Life After Life [CLOSED]
The Magical Sword [CLOSED]
Crimson Love [ Winner]
The Immortals' Conquest 2022
A Magical Surprise [CLOSED]

Micro Contest: A Christmas Curse

418 21 2
By highfantasy

The winter holidays are quickly approaching, and that means it's about to get more chilly in here.

For this contest, we encourage you to write up to a 2,000-word story using the prompt below:

It's the week of Christmas, and you were cursed to lose your billionaire status by a witch, disguised as a poor old woman after refusing to offer her some money to buy something warm for the cold weather. You have until Christmas morning to break the curse. Will you be able to make it in time before it's too late?

Entries will close on Tuesday, January 5th at 11:59 pm EST (*NEW DEADLINE*).

All winners will receive a shout-out, as well as the inclusion of their story in our anthology.

Guidelines:

1.) Your story must be an original, new piece, using the provided word prompt.

2.) There is no minimum word limit, however, the max is 2,000 words exact.

3.) Mature content is accepted, however, it must adhere to Wattpad's Content Guidelines.

4.) There can be a twist or cliffhanger in your story.

5.) All submissions must be in English.

6.) Please submit only one entry per user. Joint profiles are welcome to enter; the award will go to that profile from which the story was submitted.

7.) Please pay attention to spelling, punctuation, and grammar.

You may submit your entry here.

Remember to have fun Wattpaders! Good Luck!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 55.6K 83
"The only person that can change Mr. Oberois is their wives Mrs. Oberois". Oberois are very rich and famous, their business is well known, The Oberoi...
5.2M 45.7K 55
Welcome to The Wattpad HQ Community Happenings story! We are so glad you're part of our global community. This is the place for readers and writers...
38K 874 90
Continuation of Modesto story who happens to intercourse with friends,mature,classmates,strangers and even family...
30.4K 1.3K 34
Rihanna is a high school girl about to graduate when she meet the don will they live happily or will they argue all the time.........