forbidden love ; treasure

By sanslist

where six werewolves & six vampires get into an incident, which will lead them to a sudden forbidden love sto... More

prologue
junkyu's incident
past is past
missing
message !!
entertain me
hot
sleepover time
plans
what goes on in the hut
a helping hand
jaehyuk
break ;-;
ranting
old feelings
reunite
back to normal
kiss
yunho is back
forgive & forget
finale
promotion lmao
im back !!

stuck in a hut

1.5K 89 20
By sanslist

no one's view ;

alone in the room. hamada asahi, was just playing random notes onto the piano. he decided to spend his time in an abandoned classroom of their school instead of having class. not that he cared though, he would still manage to get good grades no matter what. he thought going to school was pointless but his friends had insisted that he should at try to attend.

asahi was always quiet. he didn't like talking unless he had to. he was someone who also didn't know how to show his emotion and always had a straight face. regardless, he still is one of the prettiest students.

he never really considered himself pretty though.

the 18 year old didn't like attention. he was always shy when people would talk about him or ask him to do something. but one thing is for sure, he is one talented young man. the boy is an artist himself. he was great when it comes to painting, drawing, playing the piano, the guitar, he even loved photography, he literally belongs to the arts. it makes him calm.

he is also a great composer. he loved writing music growing up and his friends always thought it was cool. they would always be so surprised with the piece he'd write. there are times they'd even sneak to his room just to see what new songs he had in hand even if he hated it when people would just enter his room.

he's the definition of a quiet guy with many surprises.

" ije mot boneun sasil i neomu silhjiman~ "

he starts to sing a song that he has been trying to finish. originally it was for mashiho since he thought his voice fit the song. he remembered when his best friend asked why the song was so sad. no one really knows what goes through his mind as he was quiet.

" neoleulbogi wihae ttonan nunuel gama~ "

he stops singing but continues to play the keys until he suddenly starts singing a specific part of the song.

" neon oneul bamdo, nal baesin hae, ppeonhan gyeolmal-eul maji-i hagessji~ "

his heart starts to ache all of a sudden, his fingers slowing to stop playing the keys of the sad song.

" neoleulbogo sipeo my baby boy~ "

he didn't realise tears running down his face. it was rare that he even cried. no one has seen him cry at all. not even his best friends or his family have.

not even when someone important to him passed.

he immediately wiped his tears off. afraid someone was going to suddenly just find him crying. he fixed himself and decided to finally leave. he didn't want to stay any longer if it means he would suddenly be sad.

he hated feeling anything. especially being sad.

asahi walked through the empty halls, instead of going back to class, he decided to walk around their territory. he just wanted to forget everything.

=

" stupid bushes.. " jaehyuk grumpily mumbled.

jaehyuk had lost to junkyu after playing rock papers scissors to see who was going to go hunt for dinner. imagine how happy junkyu was when he won. the 19 year old love to sleep. that explains his grades.

he couldn't find anything around their territory. there were times their area was empty for some reason. but jaehyuk thinks the vampires would actually sneak to their place and take their food. no one knows really.

it was honestly either hunting, or supermarket. but for some reason junkyu was being a little bossy and demanded he wanted a damn goat for dinner. he also said buying it in the market would be expensive.

or he's actually really cheap.

the 18 year old has been looking through the forests nonstop and there was no way a goat was just going to pop out of nowhere in the forest. it was stupid. he was on the verge of giving up and just going back home.

until a silhouette nearby a cliff caught his attention.

his eyes widen and he immediately pulled the random stranger, not even noticing who and what it was.

" what the fuck is wrong with you ?! "

jaehyuk was straddling the stranger and when he finally recognised the stranger, who was wincing in pain as the stranger had hit their back real hard on the ground, which will probably leave scratches.

" asahi ? "

asahi squints his eyes a little trying to recover from the sudden push he got from jaehyuk. jaehyuk was looking shook and also weirded out with the situation. then the two realised their positions and jaehyuk was immediately pushed off of the raven haired boy.

" what the fuck ? " jaehyuk hissed. now he got scratches on his back. however, asahi being asahi, didn't give a single shit. knowing how he can be so blunt, jaehyuk never really expected an apology.

they may not be the same kind but jaheyuk knew him.

asahi was pretty popular in school.

" why did you help me ?! " was the first thing asahi said. jaehyuk looked at him with disbelief.

" excuse me ? shouldn't you be thanking me ? "

" i was trying to die you dimwit ! "

" and you expect me to watch that ?! "

the two were fighting like some couple when they barely know each other. they have never talked. one reason was obvious, the other reason was because they actually just rarely bumped into each other.

this was the first time they ever interacted.

" you could've ignored me ! "

" so if you saw someone trying to die, you would just leave it like it was nothing ? tsk, that explains that you guys are fucking brutal.. "

asahi rolled his eyes. he walked away instead since he knew talking to jaehyuk was going to be useless. asahi thought he was dumb. he knew about how he got suspended in school and thought it was ridiculous.

it was hard to believe they were the same age.

asahi had already gone further when jaehyuk suddenly popped in front of him, this time in his wolf form. asahi gave a straight face not wanting to deal with him. he didn't know him much but he was really starting to get annoyed. he wasn't in the mood.

" you're in my way, now can you let me go ? "

jaehyuk didn't respond.

no shit. wolves can't talk.

whenever asahi would walk to the left, jaehyuk would follow. same goes to the opposite. asahi was not having it and he was about to blow up like a balloon.

" if you don't fucking move, i will kill you.. "

asahi walks to another path one last time, jaehyuk followed. that made asahi ticked off.

" that's it ! "

asahi tackled the bigger wolf. both were scratching and trying to bite off each other's skin. a few scratches and blood left onto their skin, diets and grass attaching onto them as they rolled around the forest. they had gone so far during the fight they didn't even realise where they had gone. they were rolling around so much they didn't notice the new surroundings.

asahi with all his strength push off jaehyuk and his back was immediately hit with a wall. jaehyuk winced in pain and he had gotten tired from the 5-10 minute fight the two just had in the forest.

asahi stood up and dust the dirt or whatever was on him. he glared at jaehyuk before he decided to head over to a door. wait. a door ? where were they ?

asahi tried to open the door but somehow it wouldn't open. he shook the knob but nothing. it wouldn't budge. that was weird. where even were they ?

" jaehyuk... "

jaehyuk just groaned. he sounded like a child.

" jaehyuk... "

this time he just whined.

" jaehyuk ! "

" what ?! "

" it's locked ! "

asahi had turned around. he didn't expect to see jaehyuk shirtless with only his jeans on. jaehyuk's face however, looked funny. you can tell he's panicking.

he immediately stood up and ran to the door, trying all his strength to open it, " what did you do ? "

" i didn't do anything, i didn't even close it ! "

" you were the last one who got in ! "

" we were fighting how can you tell ?! "

" so it's my fault ?! "

" i didn't say it was ! "

" then how the fuck are we going to get out ?! "

" i don't fucking know jaehyuk ! "

the two got really tired from arguing. no first interaction has this kind of crazy argument.

jaehyuk sat on the ground while asahi rubbed his face, sighing as he couldn't believe what was happening. it was the most weirdest scenario he had experienced.

the looks around the small room. they must have entered some small hut in the forest. however, they have never the hut before. there's not even a hut in the forbidden land. just cabins on the werewolves and a huge castle on the vampires area. it was odd.

where did this hut come from ?

tbc -

sorry it took awhile but here you go :>

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13K 617 13
A girl finds a passage way to another universe.
71.4K 3.7K 45
❝ we're a nightbreakers, full with blood scent ❞ copyright © tofuujin 2020 🍭 in works ; ☐ semi-hiatus ; ☐ hiatus ; ☐ complete ; ◻️ [ UNEDITED ] #‼️m...
18.7K 1.3K 21
❝𝐢 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮, 𝐣𝐢𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐧!❞ ❝𝐰-𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭?❞ >𝐢𝐧𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐛𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐨𝐧𝐠: 𝐜𝐫𝐮𝐞𝐥 𝐬𝐮𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐫 𝐛𝐲 𝐭𝐚𝐲𝐥𝐨𝐫 𝐬𝐰𝐢𝐟𝐭. >𝐥�...
13.1K 823 20
Vampire au While making a revenge together, a sudden romance bloom between this two main character. This story obviously about bxb ! All character...