Love Is Not Torture

Von WillowRando

everyone knows Kageyamas past and his middle school life they thought they knew everything about him they wer... Mehr

the new crow
the new crow part2
filling in the boyfriends
he's back~
new plan
setters sleepover
training camp begins!
alive?
let's play a game...
good morning
sumas true smile ☺
a new friend
enemy or aille?
bytrayal 🖤😔🖕🏼
pregnant!?
a child
mizus new change
bonus chapter
fuck you Suma scum
revenge atlast
NO!!
Suma!?
quick question not an update

if I can't have him no one can!

1.4K 42 23
Von WillowRando

Kageyamas pov

I hear screaming then I hear a gun fire! I hear some more screaming but I'm to overwhelmed to think about what they're saying.

Soon it goes kinda quiet and I get really worried for Suma....so I do the bravest thing I can remember me doing....I leave the bathroom. I leave the safety of the bullet proof locked bathroom and go see what's happening.

When I come outside everyone stared at me...I see Suma but when I look at everyone else in the room I feel something....I don't know what it is but Its something in the back of my brain giving me a pain in my heart.....

Suddenly I heard Suma say "tobio! What are you doing out of the bathroom!" He sounded worried but for some reason......but I didn't feel worried like him or anything.....I felt a large wave of warmth and joy rush over me when I saw the people in the room but also relief...I don't know why tho, I've never met these people and they are literally here to kidnap me! Meanwhile when I look at Suma I only feel joy and love.....speaking of which....I've never felt anything else for him. Not even if he hurts himself.....I feel nothing

(If y'all are wondering why it's because the serum creates artificial love and joy it doesn't create artificial sadness or fear or anything else. So Kageyama feels that love for Suma because of the serum but he doesn't feel the emotions that come with loving someone cause it's all artificial and Suma didn't account for the other emotions. He only accounted for happiness and love since he believed that those were the only emotions Kageyama would feel with him. Never sadness or fear or anything like that. Hope that sums it up for you)

But when I look at everyone else in the room I felt something. Don't know what it was tho! "Tobio!" I guess I blacked out cause I heard Suma call my name trying to snap me out of my thoughts "don't yell at him!" One of the people said he had spiky black hair and looked kinda handsome...WAIT WHAT ARE YOU THINKING TOBIO?! This is considered cheating if your thinking about another guy! "DON'T YELL AT HIM!" I say back to the boy making him look at me shocked for some reason. is it now not normal for the submissive to protect their significant other??? Man alot has changed.

"LEAVE US ALONE!" I yell at them but they don't leave "Tobio you don't understand-" Hiro tried to reason with me but I cut him off "what? I don't understand that my boyfriend brainwashed me and all of you people are here to 'save me' from him and help me get my memories back?" I ask and he nods "listen I really don't believe a word you say about that shit! I know Suma and he wouldn't do that! I trust him and love him and there isn't anything any of you could do to change that! So get your asses out of here now!" I say angrily.

Suma looks pleased which makes me feel happy I guess everyone else just stared at me wide eyed and a few of them look like they were about to cry! But they also looked like they weren't giving up.

We are gonna move to the crack heads pov

They were silently watching the cams when they saw Suma running back to his room! They knew they had to do something but what? Suddenly Tanaka had an idea "GUYS! what if we hack into the communications and call the cops!" He says and they all face palm wondering why they didn't think of it sooner.

Matsun makki and konoha work at the hacking while everyone else keeps watch. Soon they are able to call the cops

Thecops: 911 what's your emergency?

Noya: ok listen! Do you know katsunki Suma?

Thecops: yes we've had him under silent watch for months now

Noya: well he's kidnapped the entire team of volleyball players from fukorodani, nekoma, aoba johsai, shiratorizawa and karasuno. Including the managers!

Thecops: where are you?! We'll send a team right away

Noya: we don't know! That's the problem

Makki: listen trace the call back to us! We also have a friend that sumas brainwashed! And this place has a lot of guards and stuff!

Thecops: ok we got your location we'll be there as fast as possible! Latest will be in 1 hour

Makki: ok thank you and hurry!

That call was one hour ago..

Back with kags and everyone

The room was silent until we heard cars stop outside the house! One of the random people that had broke in hose to see who it is and annoncces that's they are the cops and are trying to get inside.

When he says this Suma looks slightly scared for some reason? Last I remember the cops were there to keep everyone safe! So why Is he scared? Is he really the bad guy here.......no! I'm just to confused and overwhelmed.

I wanted to see if there was a way to make them give up so I had an idea! "Ok you know what! Before the cops get in here I want actual proof and states that Suma brainwashed me. If you can't give me that then you have to willingly leave!" I say not giving them a choice.They realize that I'm really not giving them a choice and agree.

"Ok show me what you've got." I say bluntly while Suma looks at me shocked and scared? he is being scared of something he shouldn't be. I'm not even sure if this is a change in the world or if Suma is lying about something....

The first person comes up to me slowly and pulls out a locket. This person was a young one, a girl who looked about 8? And had bangs like mine with my same dark blue eyes. She also wore these black circle glasses that looked pretty beat up and old.

She opened the locket and gave it to me. Inside there was a picture on one side and some writing on the other. The picture was of a girl who looked much older probably in high school with black short hair only up to her shoulders and her bangs held back. She had dark blue eyes and a sly smirk on her face that also seemed like a loving sisterly smile?

Beside her was me? We both had on arm around each other's shoulders and with our free hands were holding a volleyball. I was wearing a kitagawa daichii volleyball uniform. While she wore her own high school uniform. We both had close eyed smiles and look really happy.

The writing on the ok there side of the locket read

"You'll go farther then anyone you know why? Cause I'll be there to receive your mess ups and set you towards your goals like the amazing setter and brother I am!" -tobio Kageyama

When I read the quote I felt a memory pop up of me and a girl I can't remember her name but...I remember the warm happy memories we made and that felt nice. I felt something other then joy and love I felt the sadness of missing her, And the pain of losing her. I felt more.....i gave the locket back to the little girl smiling a bit. She seemed to perk up at this then said

"If you still don't remember the girl in the photo is your older sister miwa! I'm your little sister mitsuki and that is your little brother Takashi! You may not have many memories of me and you probably will have none of him but we are your family so we need you to remember! We only met each other a few days ago at your training camp. We played fun games and I got to sleep in a room with your other brothers who are the same age as you Akira San and youtaro San!" She said sounding desperate to make me remember. Everyone had a tint of hope in their eyes at the sight of me smiling at the little girl.

Suma on the other hand looked furious but also a bit smug like he knew something no one else in the room knew. It kinda scared me....

The next person who came up was a grey haired boy along with some other people who included a really pretty black haired boy, a short guy with black and blond hair that reminded me of pudding? a guy with really bad bangs, a guy with hair that made him look like a creampuff and finally a guy with grey hairs sort of like the first guy but still a bit different.

Each one of them had a small barely noticeable tattoo on their wrists that read "setters, we pave the path in which our annoying ass teammates follow even when we ask them not to" they pointed to my wrist and I remembered I had a tattoo on it even tho I don't Remember getting it. To my surprise it matched perfectly with all of theirs, and each one had a piece of something on their fingers that when put together formed a volleyball. Mine had matched up perfectly but here still seemed to be a piece missing and I had a third of a heart on my other wrist that no one else had....

Suddenly memories of me getting the tattoo and much more started popping up. All of them were in the memories but there was one or two more people who were different. They were the same two people and that day I had gotten the setter tattoo I had gotten Another tattoo with two other people that in our wrists and together it formed a heart....they were my other parts....

I couldn't remember any of their names or how I had met them or even my relationships with them but I remembered the warmth and joy and comfort I felt with them. It felt nothing like sumas, it felt more real then I ever felt with Suma. Finally two males came up one was the really hot guy with spiky Hair and a lot of muscles and the other was a boy who didn't look as strong but was really gorgeous.

They showed me their tattoos and said "tobio-chan please remember us. We are your boyfriends and we have been dating for almost a year now!" The pretty one said and I saw how our tattoos matched up perfectly with me being the middle par of the heart and them being the two sides. I was crying now, I couldn't remember much but they were right. I hugged my two boyfriends tight "I'm sorry I still can't really remember your names or anything but i know your right I remember a few things and I'm sorry I doubted you" I whispered so only they could hear and they hugged me back.

Third person pov

Suma was enraged with this he knew tobio would still love him a little since the serum wouldn't give out that easily but now that he remembered them and now that the cops were coming to get him he had to take drastic measures.

He ran to the other side of the room and grabbed a extra gun, he took out his own as well and now had all eyes on him "if I can't have tobio none of you can." He said and pointed one gun at tobio while the other was at his head. He fired both guns at the same time and shot tobio in the chest while he was shot in the head. The chances of surviving that were low but thankfully the police had arrived just in time with everyone else behind them. They got Kageyama and Suma to the hospital with oikawa and iwaizumi waiting in the back along with miwa, kindaichi, kunimi, takashi and mitsuki.

A/N I'm going to end it here sorry this took so long

✨Peace😚✌️✨

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

10.5K 528 49
Started: July 20~ 2020. Finished: Jan. 20~ 2021. Tobio Kageyama loves his best friend. His best friend is dating a girl. Kageyama is sad about this f...
160K 4K 45
You are Tobio Kageyama's twin sister. Unfortunately for you, he inherited the gift of height, leaving you standing a full foot shorter than him. Afte...
7.6K 604 19
Kageyama Tobio is a salesman working and living in Tokyo. Ever since his family died in a tragic house fire when he was only three years old, he liv...
6K 218 8
Hinata and Kageyama start dating their first year of high school. They're happy, living their life as a couple. But who would guess that a simple cla...