đź’—Barron Trump Fanficđź’— Barro...

By KeelyRxe

FanFiction for Barron Trump:) 💕 •Forbidden L♡VE• When y/n ends up accidentally coming in contact w... More

~Chapter 1~
~Chapter 2~
~Chapter 3~
~Chapter 4~
~Chapter 5~
~Chapter 6~
~Chapter 7~
~Chapter 8~
~Chapter 9~
~Chapter 10~
~Chapter 11~
~Chapter 12~
~Chapter 13~
~Chapter 14~
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
~Chapter 18~
~Chapter 19~
~Chapter 20~
~Chapter 21~
~Chapter 22~
~Chapter 23~
~Chapter 24~
~Chapter 25~
~Chapter 26~
~Chapter 27~

~Chapter 15~

409 6 0
By KeelyRxe

                                                                                    Your pov

       The door swung open and I closed it behind me. To my surprise, my parents weren't actually waiting for me, well not quite. I heard a distant bang, like something fell, it made me jump and so did the loud angry footsteps that followed. 

"Y/n whats your problem?!", my mother shouted and began to point her finger in my face furiously, she was VERY displeased. A million responses ran through my mind, but I barely had enough time to slip out a single word. "Whats your problem? Disappearing like that, no note, no call and not even a single text letting me know my little girl was safe."

"Mom Im sorry", I really wanted her to know how bad I felt, how much I really love her, but she wouldn't listen. 

"Y/n, you have been so distant lately, I rarely ever see you in the morning and when not at school, your pretty much anywhere except home", her voice lowered and instead of angry she now sounded sad and miserable. The not very reassuring look on her face made me feel guilty, she was disappointed in me, very disappointed in me. "You have a phone, but texting me was too hard? Where were you when I was worried sick about you?" What was I supposed to tell her? The truth was way too complicated. 

"Im sorry, I really am", I stumbled over my words. I really was sincere though. "I didnt know it bothered you." Her eyes grew big and they peered into my soul. She was my mother, I was her baby. "There is no better gift than a child", "I could never love anything more than my baby", "Id die for you", everything she has ever said to me came rushing in my mind. She really did love me more than the world itself. I hugged her so tight I could feel my own ribs getting crushed against her warm and safe embrace. In that moment words weren't necessary, as we both knew how much we worship and admire each other. She was the most caring and devoted mother ever and I was beyond lucky to have her. "I guess I just didn't wanna be near dad", maybe it wasn't the complete and honest truth but it was a pretty big part of it. My dads drinking habits were only getting more and more out of control. I wanted to like him but he made it close to impossible. My mom looked sorry. I know she felt the same as I did. "Uh anyway I promised Id visit Jaeden and Sydney today", I slipped my phone in my back pocket. 

"Hey no, y/n where do you think your going? We just talked about this", my mother laughed and rolled her eyes jokingly. I sighed and turned back towards my mother, my backpack slipped down my arm landing on the ground beside my feet. 

"I know mom, but this is really important to me. I need to talk to him", I insisted. 

"If it really means that much to you than we can make a deal, spend 2 hours with me and then you can see your friends, but only if they come here for once", she smiled. I smiled back and nodded. 

"Deal"

                                                                           Jaedens pov

   The bright sun shined through my blinds, but even that wasnt enough to make me want to get up. I felt like shit. Sydney had slept at my house last night in my guest room, I was too tired to really listen to her, but I thought she said something about her parents fighting. I yawned and stretched my arms up into the sky and from doing so it felt as though the littlest bit of energy surged through my arm. I guess I should check on Sydney, although she never hesitates to make herself at home. My bare feet jogged down the cold hallway. I knocked on the door and waited for a response. 

"Uh yes?", Sydney sounded, almost apprehensive. 

"Can I come in?", I said placing my hand on the door handle. She didnt answer so I took that as a yes. I opened the door, Sydney was sitting on the luxurious bed and cuddled up beside her was a guy. I wasnt sure who he was, but I recognized him from somewhere, probably school. 

"Jaeden this is Nicholas, but you can call him Nic", Sydney smiled as she ran her hand through his soft blonde hair.

"Hey man nice to meet you", Nicholas nodded at me, he looked so uninterested .  I know Sydney would never do anything to purposely bother me but the uninvited douchey looking man that sat on my bed was honestly slightly annoying. 

"Okay, can I talk to you for a minute Sydney?", I interrupted raising my eyebrows.

"Of course", she nodded, but she sat still.

"Alone, please", I gestured to the door. Nic looked annoyed,  but I shot him back a sarcastic smile and closed the door behind Sydney leaving us alone in the hall. "Why is he here?" Sydney squinted her eyes and crossed her arms. 

"Because hes my boyfriend." I looked down at my feet.

"Okay and this is my house", I mumbled. Sydney bit her cheek aggressively.

"I dont understand, do you have a problem with him?", her tone changed and she sounded more protective, which I guess a part of me hoped was not the case. I had now known Sydney for 2 years and I would like to believe that she would choose me over a random guy any day.  I shook my head.

"I dont know, I just think next time you should maybe tell me when you want to invite someone over to MY house", I was quite irritated at this point. "I think its time for him to go now", I shrugged and looked at Sydney. She hesitated and didnt move.

"What do you have against him?", Sydney angrily hissed at me.

"Sydney I think your forgetting this is my house, I decide whos invite and whos not, and he, is uninvited." Her mouth opened and her face became red. I could tell I had made her angry. "I dont want to fight with you, so I suggest you leave with him", I advised as I hurried down my stairs. She was old enough to figure things out for herself. Not to far behind me Sydney and Nic ran down the stairs and without saying a word she ran out my front door and slammed it hard behind her. My head ached leaving an empty feeling. I groaned and grabbed a yellow bottle of pills. I shook the bottle and a lonesome pill came rolling onto my hand. I swallowed the pill with a glass of freezing cold water, which only left my head feeling worse in the moment. I could hear the faint sound of my phone in the distance but I had no clue where it was. I foraged around my house and when I finally found my phone I had 2 missed calls from y/n and 3 messages.

3 Missed Calls from Y/n

Y/n                                                                                                                                                                                                 Hey Jaeden call me when you see this.

Y/n                                                                                                                                                                                                 Hey Jae I was wondering if you wanted to come to my house.

Y/n                                                                                                                                                                                                 I need to talk to you.

I figured there was no point in calling her since she had technically already invited me to her house. I knew I couldnt stay mad at her forever, she meant the world to me and all I ever wanted was to protect her. I didnt want her to fight my battle for me, I would rather see myself hurt than her. I had taken the knife for her in the first place. 

    The chilly air nipped my nose as I walked down the frosty side walk. My house was always the destination and even though we had been friends for many years now, I didnt have a vivid memory of being at Y/n's house, but of course I known what it looked like. 

  I rang her doorbell and the immediate sound of her dog barking was all I could hear coming from inside. I had always been very comfortable with Y/n, she knew pretty much everything about me and I was almost sure I knew just as much about her, but despite that I couldnt help but feel nervous. The black door opened and behind it stood a nice looking woman, it was Y/n's mother. I had always been very close with Y/n's family as if it was my own. 

"Hello Jaeden! Ill call her", Y/n's mom smiled at me and turned her head towards the stairs behind her, "Y/N JAEDENS HERE", she generously hollered. Her mature voice echoed throughout y/n's house. Beau, Y/n's dog began kindly jumping on me. "Awww hey Beau", I laughed as I scratched his ears. I looked up and coming down the stairs was Y/n. I had missed the way her face was so beautifully carved, almost as if she was a sculpture that a talented man had spent year on, curving and perfecting every detail generously. She really was a piece of art.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

110M 3.4M 115
The Bad Boy and The Tomboy is now published as a Wattpad Book! As a Wattpad reader, you can access both the Original Edition and Books Edition upon p...