BLOOD WITHIN ✔︎

By hvrricqneeee

Talia Young messed with fate by saving Kol Mikaelson, now this word must face the repercussions of it. And th... More

Prologue
VOLUME ONE ➪ The Protectors
01 | a different dimension
02 | I could really use a wish
03 | It's now or never
04 | What's with all the commotion?
05 | One of the Protectors
06 | She can destroy her own clothes
07 | I hate repeating myself
08 | The betting pool
09 | What she needs is a new Wardrobe
10 | I had a reason
11 | Original bootcamp
12 | calm down
13 | Professor Kol?
14 | I dont need your help
15 | Then we agree
16 | you're welcome darling
17 | psychotic
18 | It sounds like a date
19 | I'm a big girl
20 | you are just dreaming
22 | I promised
23 | Questionaire
24 | wonderful morning
25 | trouble in paradise
26 | missing his mate
27 | helping a brother
28 | Qetsiyah
29 | Silas' chamber
30 | a much needed phone call
31 | Feeling thankful
32 | what was meant to be
33 | reunited
34 | sleeping arrangements
35 | Telling their tale
36 | uncertainty
37 | Who wouldn't love you?
38 | At least they had some fun
39 | dont let her drink from the vein
40 | the blood thing
41 | stood no chance against the vampires
42 | all vampires have a sensitive neck
43 | why did he care?
44 | remembering
45 | the worse in me
46 | preparing to depart
47 | let me make mistakes
48 | bloodlust
49 | Save the witches
50 | New Orleans
51 | once my kin
52 | Helen and Sola
VOLUME TWO ➪ An untold truth
1 | Rue the roses painted red
2 | The Call of the Fallen
3 | The ballad of Ariadne Anthanasios
4 | All eyes on me
5 | pentagrams, black suns, and the sigil of baphomet
DISCONTINUED...or not??
SPOTIFY PLAYLISTS
6 | The Cross of Saint peter and a cursed heptogram
7 | Ouroboros and The Eye of Providence
An update on what's happening

21 | Elijah's destroyed vehicle

20.4K 617 162
By hvrricqneeee

┏━━━━━━━━┓

I wrecked his car

┗━━━━━━━━┛

Talia followed Elijah back to the mansion. On the way his car swerved twice. Talia pulled into the driveway next to Elijah's destroyed vehicle.

Kol was the first one to exit the car. He shot a look at Talia that said they would talk later before marching into the house.

Elijah was the second to exit the car. He tapped on the glass window of Kol's car, right next to Talia's head. Talia jumped. "If you are done staring after my half naked brother, I need to speak with you." Elijah spoke.

Talia visibly shook her head and opened the door. "I'm fine, Elijah."

Elijah hid his knowing grin and led the way to his study. "Please sit." Elijah pointed to a chair across from his desk.

Talia did as she was told and fidgeted when Elijah shuffled some papers on his desk. "I feel like I got called to the principal's office." She muttered.

"I wanted to know what you spoke about with Mister Vaughn." Elijah ignored Talia's comment and motioned for her to speak.

"He wasn't sure about working with us so I told him I would owe him and I would do one thing for him." Talia began.

Elijah raised an eyebrow. "Do you know what that entails?"

Talia looked offended. "Yes I do. I am not an idiot. I would do just about anything to stop Silas from rising."

"Alright. Continue." Elijah placated.

"He was curious about my mate." Talia was surprised at how good those words sounded regarding Kol. At least he was hot. Talia continued with barely a pause. "In short, he agreed to go with us. He will meet us in Richmond at the airport at ten in the morning."

Elijah nodded. "Thank you for making that promise." Elijah kept on speaking without giving time for Talia to respond. "Here is the plan. We go to the island and hike to the cave. When we reach Silas, Mister Vaughn will give him just enough blood to wake him up a little. You and I are the muscle to hold him down. Mister Vaughn will open the cure and shove it down his throat. We hike back to the shore and come home. In all it should take around six days. I think-"

"Yeah, that isn't exactly true. It will take nine to ten days. Galen said so. Three days one way to the cave. Two days for plane travel and boat travel one way as well. That's ten days." Talia interrupted.

"So, I need to pack some blood." Elijah stated.

"Yup." Talia nodded. "For you and me. Also you need human food for Galen and me as well."

Elijah frowned. "Why can't we just use our speed to travel the island? I could-"

"Nope. Galen won't go for that. He would flat out refuse and won't help us if you even suggest that. We need him so no offering to carry him." Talia said firmly. "We go at human pace or not at all."

Elijah sighed. "It seems I have more work to do. You might want to go talk with Kol. He really-"

"No. I don't want to talk to Kol. I am going to help Nik with food." Talia didn't want to hear about Kol right now. She was still upset with him.

Talia stood up and left the room. She ran into Kol who was waiting outside the door. Talia ignored him and walked past him to the stairs.

Kol grew frustrated at Talia's brush off. "You can't ignore me forever Darling. We need to talk."

Talia kept walking.

Kol growled and sped towards her.

Talia heard him coming and swiftly got behind him. Talia snapped Kol's neck. Talia wiped her brow.

There was slow applause from behind her. "Well, that's one way to avoid him, Love."

Talia turned around to see Nik. Talia grinned sheepishly. "Sorry."

"No you aren't." Nik countered.

Talia shrugged. "You're right. I am not. I will be down in a minute to help with dinner."

Nik smirked and walked off. "Okay, Love. Don't put too much in his system. He already will be pissed with you."

Talia was shocked. "I am not going to do anything."

"Uh huh. Sure you're not, Love." Nik's voice called back to her.

Talia shrugged. That was as good as his permission in her book. Talia lifted Kol up halfway and dragged him down the hall to his room. Talia went into her room and grabbed her secret stash of vervain. Talia slipped on thick gloves and put some into a syringe. There was enough to knock out a vampire for the rest of the night and well into the morning. Talia put a teensy bit extra just to be sure. Talia walked back into Kol's room. "I am sorry, Kol. I just can't deal with this now." Talia whispered as she injected the poisonous liquid into Kol's arm.

Kol shuddered violently for a minute then went still.

Talia was tempted to kiss his brow but resisted and walked out of the room instead. Talia went downstairs and saw Nik making some kind of dough.

"What are you doing, Nik?" Talia asked.

"I told you I would make you real pasta one of these days. I figured it would make a great last meal of sorts. A shame Kol will miss out on this." Nik commented.

Rebekah walked into the kitchen just then. "What will Kol miss out on and why will he miss out on it?" She asked.

"I am making some homemade pasta." Nik answered.

Talia avoided eye contact with the blonde.

"And why will he miss out on it?" Rebekah tapped her foot on the floor.

"He's out." Talia said.

"He's asleep." Niklaus also spoke at the same time.

"Uh huh. You have three seconds to tell me the truth or I will call for Elijah." The blonde vampire crossed her arms.

Talia and Niklaus shared looks. Talia's was frantic. Nik's was amused.

"One. Two. Three." Rebekah counted. "All right then. ELIJAH!" Rebekah screamed.

A second later the eldest living Original arrived in the room. "No need to shout Rebekah. We are vampires after all. Now, what is it you need?"

"Those two." Rebekah pointed at Talia and Niklaus. "Did something to Kol. They won't tell me what. I am worried 'Lijah." Rebekah pouted.

Elijah evenly gazed at Talia and Nik. He bypassed Niklaus quickly enough when he noticed Nik's amused look. "Miss Talia? What did you do to my little brother?"

Talia looked caught. "Me?" Talia gestured innocently to herself.

"Talia." Elijah said warningly. "Should I be worried?"

Talia shrugged. "It depends."

"Alright, Love. You had your fun. Kol is currently up in his room. He tried to talk to Talia and she snapped his neck. What she did after that, I have no clue." Nik spilled the beans.

"Traitor." Talia mumbled. Talia straightened up when Elijah leveled a look at her. Talia made herself look cute. "All I did was give him a teensy bit of vervain. Just enough to knock him out until we leave on the plane tomorrow." Elijah glared at her. "I'm sorry." Talia squeaked. "I told him to leave me alone today. He kept pushing. I kind of lost it and broke his neck."

"Make no mistake Talia Young. You might be our protector but if you ever purposely hurt one of my family members again you will not be welcome here." Elijah spoke evenly. Elijah smoothed his suit and left the room.

Talia stood still. "I'm sorry. I am so sorry." Talia had tears in her eyes.

Rebekah softened. "Talia-"

"Don't. Just don't. I need to be alone right now. Let me know when dinner is ready, please?" Talia sped off.

A second later Rebekah and Nik heard Talia's bedroom door close.

Nik looked at Rebekah. "You should go after her."

"I'll give her a few minutes. Do you need help?" Rebekah asked her brother.

Nik looked at her for a long moment. "Sure. Can you get the sauce going?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

192K 4.3K 57
𝐊𝐨𝐥 𝐌𝐢𝐤𝐚𝐞𝐥𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝐱 𝐎𝐂 I am 𝐋𝐮𝐜𝐢𝐟𝐞𝐫. I am known as The Devil by humans. I don't mind. Punishing the bad is my duty. If I am deemed...
57.6K 1K 18
When Elijah cheats on Y/n and leaves her heartbroken, she turns to Klaus for comfort. But when Y/n and Klaus start to have feelings for one another...
6.3K 226 12
𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐁𝐀𝐓, 𝐈'𝐌 𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐃𝐘 𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐁𝐀𝐓. ↢✩✩✩↣ 𝐢𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡 𝗃𝗈𝗌𝖾𝗉𝗁𝗂𝗇𝖾 𝗌𝖺𝗅𝗍𝗓𝗆𝖺𝗇'𝗌 𝗅𝗂𝖿𝖾 𝗂𝗌 𝗆𝗈𝗋𝖾 𝗂𝗇𝗍𝖾�...
662K 12.9K 96
Niklaus has been keeping a locked coffin with him for a thousand years. It is his older sister, who Mikael and Esther cursed into the coffin. They pu...