BLOOD WITHIN ✔︎

By hvrricqneeee

Talia Young messed with fate by saving Kol Mikaelson, now this word must face the repercussions of it. And th... More

Prologue
VOLUME ONE ➪ The Protectors
01 | a different dimension
02 | I could really use a wish
03 | It's now or never
04 | What's with all the commotion?
05 | One of the Protectors
06 | She can destroy her own clothes
07 | I hate repeating myself
08 | The betting pool
09 | What she needs is a new Wardrobe
10 | I had a reason
11 | Original bootcamp
12 | calm down
13 | Professor Kol?
14 | I dont need your help
16 | you're welcome darling
17 | psychotic
18 | It sounds like a date
19 | I'm a big girl
20 | you are just dreaming
21 | Elijah's destroyed vehicle
22 | I promised
23 | Questionaire
24 | wonderful morning
25 | trouble in paradise
26 | missing his mate
27 | helping a brother
28 | Qetsiyah
29 | Silas' chamber
30 | a much needed phone call
31 | Feeling thankful
32 | what was meant to be
33 | reunited
34 | sleeping arrangements
35 | Telling their tale
36 | uncertainty
37 | Who wouldn't love you?
38 | At least they had some fun
39 | dont let her drink from the vein
40 | the blood thing
41 | stood no chance against the vampires
42 | all vampires have a sensitive neck
43 | why did he care?
44 | remembering
45 | the worse in me
46 | preparing to depart
47 | let me make mistakes
48 | bloodlust
49 | Save the witches
50 | New Orleans
51 | once my kin
52 | Helen and Sola
VOLUME TWO ➪ An untold truth
1 | Rue the roses painted red
2 | The Call of the Fallen
3 | The ballad of Ariadne Anthanasios
4 | All eyes on me
5 | pentagrams, black suns, and the sigil of baphomet
DISCONTINUED...or not??
SPOTIFY PLAYLISTS
6 | The Cross of Saint peter and a cursed heptogram
7 | Ouroboros and The Eye of Providence
An update on what's happening

15 | Then we agree

22.6K 683 166
By hvrricqneeee

┏━━━━━━━━┓

It's what's best
Then we agree

┗━━━━━━━━┛

In the room next door to Talia's Kol was sweating. He refused to ask for help. A strong wave of pain sliced through him and he held back the whimper. He heard Talia enter her room and slam the door. Kol held back the deep seated need to call out for her to help him. He gritted his teeth and tried to go to sleep.
---------------------------

Talia woke up in the middle of the night to Kol's sounds of pain. Talia huffed and rolled over to go back to sleep, when a pitiful muffled sound of her name echoed in her ears. Talia got up and went to Kol's room leaning in the doorway.

The sounds stopped. "I thought you were sleeping, darling." Kol's voice that was now raspy floated from the darkness.

Talia sighed. "Kind of hard to sleep with all of the noises you were making." Talia walked into the room and sat next to Kol on the bed. She brushed his hair from his forehead. "I don't want a relationship either you know." She murmured, thoughtlessly running her hand over his head. "I have my sister to look out for. I didn't come here hoping for love. I don't want love."

Kol shivered. "Th-then we agree on that Darling."

Talia stood up from the bed. "I'll go get you some help."

"N-no!" Kol's hand shot out and grabbed her wrist. "Don't go."

Talia smiled and sat down next to Kol on the bed. She started humming as she ran her hand through his hair again.

"What song is that?" Kol asked.

"Demons by Imagine Dragons. They are an okay band. I only like two of their songs though. Radioactive and this one." Talia spoke.

"What type of music do you like?" Kol continued asking her questions. He wanted to get to know her.

"I don't have anything in particular I like. It depends on my mood. Sometimes when I am angry I will play some rock music. When I am in a thoughtful mood I will play songs like Demons. It all depends on what I'm feeling. I will tell you this, I will give anything a try." Talia answered.

"What's your favorite color?" Kol asked next.

The questions kept coming until Talia fell asleep at three in the morning. Kol following shortly after.
---------------------------

"Oh that is so cute." A girl's voice cooed, waking up Talia.

Talia tentatively moved her limbs and felt that she was wrapped up in a really hot body. An arm was slung over her middle, locking her next to a warm, feverish torso. Legs were wrapped around hers and an arm was under her head. Kol's deep even breathing was on her neck.

"Bekah? A little help?" Talia whispered.

There was a click sound.

"Are you taking pictures?" Talia whisper yelled.

"Just getting my proof for whoever won the bet." Rebekah's smirking face appearing in Talia's line of vision.

"No one won. All we did was talk and accidently fell asleep. Now help me." Talia said quietly, trying hard not to wake Kol.

Rebekah pouted. "Okay. But you are dishing later."

Rebekah helped Talia get up and the girls quietly left the room.

Talia went into her room and quickly got dressed. She made her way downstairs to the kitchen. When she entered, she saw Nik, Rebekah and Elijah looked at her with interest. Elijah was less obvious though. He was reading a paper but his eyes watched her as she entered the room.

Talia made herself a bowl of cereal and sat down at the table with it. "What?" Talia snapped. She was fed up with the looks.

"Rebekah said you were in Kol's room this morning. How did that happen?" Nik asked curiously.

"More importantly what happened? Who won the bet?" Rebekah added eagerly.

Talia froze with a spoonful of frosted flakes held to her mouth. Talia huffed and put the spoon back in her bowl. "You guys are not going to let this go are you?"

There were two obvious head shakes and one less obvious as it was hidden behind a paper.

"Fine." Talia blew out a breath. "I woke up last night because Kol wouldn't stop making noises. I went in his room to offer someone else's help and he asked me to stay so I did. We talked for about forty minutes then I fell asleep. I guess Kol followed after that. Speaking of which, can I please have a bit of your blood Nik to help him. I kind of need my teacher today."

"Elijah already convinced me to give him some. I gave him the blood this morning. He should be all better." Niklaus spoke.

Just then Kol walked in the room. "What is everyone staring at?" Kol noticed the time. "Let's get started on your lesson, Talia."

"We can't. It's raining." Talia cheerfully said. "I think it is time for Rebekah and your lessons Kol."

Kol opened up the blind in the kitchen. Sure enough it was pouring outside. Kol sighed. "Alright, Darling. What is the lesson first?"

"Since you seem to get technology pretty well, I thought we would watch movies to get you caught up. Starting with the Wizard of Oz. The movie came out in 1939 and is a classic still today. The Wizard of Oz was one of the first movies made with color. Movies before this was black and white. Before that they didn't have sound. They were silent movies. In my opinion they are boring. The black and white ones are kinda iffy. The quality is not that great because they are so old and technology was not that advanced as it is today."

Talia spoke as she walked into the living room. I spent some of last night on Elijah's computer downloading movies for us to watch. Talia held up a small USB drive.

"This is a USB or Universal Serial Bus. It is commonly used for moving pictures from a digital camera to a computer. I used it for storage." Talia plugged the USB into the TV. Talia used the remote to navigate the screen to the movie.

"What is Indiana Jones?" Kol read off the screen.

"That is the next movie we watch. Now, for the Wizard of Oz." Talia pressed play on the movie.

"I have other things to attend to today. We still have to stop Silas and everyday we stall is a day that Elena and Jeremy get closer to completing that mark. Niklaus, if you could join me?" Elijah excused himself from the room taking Niklaus with him.

Kol sat down in an armchair. Rebekah and Talia curled up on the couch. The movie began.

The movie ended about an hour and a half later.

"So she was dreaming the whole time?" Rebekah asked.

Talia nodded. "Yup."

"Well, the songs were good. What movie next?" Kol asked.

"Indiana Jones and the Raiders of the Lost Ark. It is an action movie but don't worry Rebekah, Harrison Ford was a hottie when he was young." Talia appealed to Rebekah's girl side.

"If you say so." Rebekah said.

"Right. So, Indiana Jones is a series. The first movie came out in 1981. The second movie is called Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom and it is a prequel to the first movie. The movie came out in 1984. The third movie is Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull and it came out in 2008." Talia lectured.

"Movies have gotten better over the years. We will watch the first Indiana Jones movie and if you both don't like it we will skip over to a different film. Tomorrow we are watching Disney."

Talia pressed play on the first movie.

"Kol, if you want to watch the rest later, you can. I will give you the memory stick after we are done."

Kol nodded.

Talia played the movie.

After that movie Rebekah shrugged. "It was okay."

Kol looked interested. "Can we watch the next one?"

Talia looked at Bekah. "Do you want to?"

"I don't care." Rebekah answered.

Talia loaded up the next movie.

Talia, Kol, and Rebekah spent the day watching movies. About halfway through the day Elijah and Niklaus joined them.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

147K 5K 25
Rose Amari. In her world she's a witch, but not a servant of nature. When her mother dies mysteriously Rose and her sister, Phoebe, were drowning i...
661K 12.9K 96
Niklaus has been keeping a locked coffin with him for a thousand years. It is his older sister, who Mikael and Esther cursed into the coffin. They pu...
6.2K 225 12
𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐁𝐀𝐓, 𝐈'𝐌 𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐃𝐘 𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐁𝐀𝐓. ↢✩✩✩↣ 𝐢𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡 𝗃𝗈𝗌𝖾𝗉𝗁𝗂𝗇𝖾 𝗌𝖺𝗅𝗍𝗓𝗆𝖺𝗇'𝗌 𝗅𝗂𝖿𝖾 𝗂𝗌 𝗆𝗈𝗋𝖾 𝗂𝗇𝗍𝖾�...
2.3M 62.1K 56
𝐅𝐢𝐫𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐈𝐜𝐞 | ❝𝙨𝙝𝙚 𝙨𝙖𝙬 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚 𝙞𝙣 𝙚𝙢𝙥𝙩𝙮 𝙝𝙚𝙖𝙧𝙩𝙨❞ ⎯⎯ In which Tyler Lockwood's sister is the key to the immortal hybr...