BLOOD WITHIN ✔︎

By hvrricqneeee

Talia Young messed with fate by saving Kol Mikaelson, now this word must face the repercussions of it. And th... More

Prologue
VOLUME ONE ➪ The Protectors
01 | a different dimension
02 | I could really use a wish
03 | It's now or never
04 | What's with all the commotion?
05 | One of the Protectors
06 | She can destroy her own clothes
07 | I hate repeating myself
08 | The betting pool
09 | What she needs is a new Wardrobe
11 | Original bootcamp
12 | calm down
13 | Professor Kol?
14 | I dont need your help
15 | Then we agree
16 | you're welcome darling
17 | psychotic
18 | It sounds like a date
19 | I'm a big girl
20 | you are just dreaming
21 | Elijah's destroyed vehicle
22 | I promised
23 | Questionaire
24 | wonderful morning
25 | trouble in paradise
26 | missing his mate
27 | helping a brother
28 | Qetsiyah
29 | Silas' chamber
30 | a much needed phone call
31 | Feeling thankful
32 | what was meant to be
33 | reunited
34 | sleeping arrangements
35 | Telling their tale
36 | uncertainty
37 | Who wouldn't love you?
38 | At least they had some fun
39 | dont let her drink from the vein
40 | the blood thing
41 | stood no chance against the vampires
42 | all vampires have a sensitive neck
43 | why did he care?
44 | remembering
45 | the worse in me
46 | preparing to depart
47 | let me make mistakes
48 | bloodlust
49 | Save the witches
50 | New Orleans
51 | once my kin
52 | Helen and Sola
VOLUME TWO ➪ An untold truth
1 | Rue the roses painted red
2 | The Call of the Fallen
3 | The ballad of Ariadne Anthanasios
4 | All eyes on me
5 | pentagrams, black suns, and the sigil of baphomet
DISCONTINUED...or not??
SPOTIFY PLAYLISTS
6 | The Cross of Saint peter and a cursed heptogram
7 | Ouroboros and The Eye of Providence
An update on what's happening

10 | I had a reason

27.3K 851 107
By hvrricqneeee

┏━━━━━━━━┓

Just give me a reason

┗━━━━━━━━┛

Talia blushed. "Thank you. Hey, Nik? Did you know you have a small lake on your property?"

Niklaus raised an eyebrow. "What are you suggesting Love?"

"Anyone care for a swim tomorrow?" Talia grinned.

"I can't and neither can you. You, Talia, skipped out on us this morning. You have to learn your magic before anything else. If something like what happened last night, happens again and we are in danger, we will be dead." Elijah scolded.

"I skipped out for a good reason." Talia argued.

Kol raised an eyebrow. "And what was it Darling?"

"Clothes shopping. I didn't come here with my whole wardrobe you know. I only had one pair of pants and my crappy sandals that I wear in the house. My shirt got ruined from saving you from the Brat and the Bitch." Talia said.

"Where exactly did you go?" Nik asked. "You took quite a while to get here."

"We went to Richmond." Rebekah said. "It has a good mall."

"Why didn't you answer your phone?" Kol interrogated.

"Because I turned it off and forgot to turn it back on." Rebekah muttered.

"See, because of that Elijah could have died today. They were coming after me for the white oak stake that I carefully hid." Kol started.

"About that." Talia piped up. Talia whacked Kol in the arm. "What kind of idiot carries that with them? It is safer to be hidden somewhere than to carry it on your person where anyone could pick pocket you and take it."

"Ouch." Kol winced. "How strong are you exactly, Darling?"

"I pulled the door off of the Salvatore's little dungeon easily enough." Talia shrugged.

"Speaking of that, I wonder if you have the strength from both the werewolf and vampire aspects of you." Elijah mused.

"What I want to know is what is her weakness? Obviously the sun doesn't bother her. What else can harm her?" Nik asked.

Elijah frowned. "I would also like to know that. Too bad all of the vervain in town was blown up."

Talia scoffed. "I don't know why you all think it is so rare. Back in my old world it was very common to find. I know of two places in my hometown where they planted it as decoration. I think some teas are even made from it. I will research where to find some. What about wolfsbane? We already know I can't be compelled. Kol tried that when we first met."

"Hold that thought Love." Niklaus ran through the house and came back with container of wolfsbane. Nik carefully opened the lid and held it out to her.

Talia carefully reached in and jumped back in pain. "Shit! That hurts." Talia blew on her fingers as the burns quickly faded away.

"Well, we can put wolfsbane on the list." Rebekah said cheerfully. "How much do you wanna bet vervain does the same thing?"

Talia glared. "Let's not and say we did. I have a feeling I have at least one weakness from each aspect. Since I can be in the sun without a ring I am guessing vervain is on the list. I also am guessing my humanity part means I don't have a switch to flip."

"That's a good thing." Kol pointed out.

"It can be good and bad. My humanity is good for you guys but also bad for our enemies." Talia told him.

The sun began to dip lower in the sky. Kol looked at the sky. "We have time for one lesson today."

Talia and Rebekah shared looks.

"I see what you mean." Talia told Rebekah.

Rebekah snorted. "Trust me, this is nothing."

Kol looked between the girls, confused. "What are you talking about?"

"I believe they are talking about what a-" Nik started but was cut off by Elijah clearing his throat.

"I believe we have a plan to make Niklaus?" Elijah cut in.

"What plan?" Talia asked.

"Niklaus and I were discussing how to stop Silas. I don't think we need to hear any more. From what I have heard we need to travel to this island and give Silas the cure before Miss Gilbert and the others try to finish the mark. I have contacts trying to track down Mr. Vaughn." Elijah began.

"You are using witches and humans right? Because vampires would be pointless." Talia interrupted.

Elijah gave her a dry look. "Yes, Talia I am using witches and humans. I know better than to send vampires to a vampire hunter."

Talia blushed. "Sorry."

"Anyway. I was thinking of using Rebekah as our inside woman. She can be what do they call it? A double agent?" Elijah asked.

"Well, look who knows his pop culture." Talia said happily. "Kol doesn't know about Doctor Who."

Elijah looked thoughtful. "Is that the one with the alien in the box?"

Talia squealed. "Oh my god! You are officially my new favorite person!"

"I like to watch TV every once in awhile." Elijah offered in explanation to his siblings. "It is actually quite good for a science fiction series."

Talia giggled. "You Elijah Mikaelson are a closet nerd."

"Perhaps. Now, back to our discussion. I was thinking about only a few of us going. Kol, Rebekah and Niklaus would have to stay here. Talia, myself and Mr. Vaughn will go to the island." Elijah laid it out.

"Why can't I go?" Kol asked. He was wary of leaving Talia with Vaughn with only Elijah to stop her from doing anything she might regret.

"Simple. The Scooby gang know that you, Rebekah and Nik are a permanent thing here. Elijah comes and goes and they don't know me very well. By the way I stood up for Elijah earlier today, for all we know they think I am with him. Elijah and I being gone will further prove that. Besides, we need you here keeping up the campaign of stopping Silas. While I am gone, Kol and Rebekah are still in danger of being killed. They can't exactly kill Nik without killing themselves. But, they can still try to desiccate you." Talia explained. "I am not just a pretty face." Talia said to the Originals shocked looks. Talia turned to Elijah. "When do we leave?"

"As soon as I find Mr. Vaughn and we arrange it with him. Probably this weekend." Elijah answered. Elijah phone rang. "Hello? Did you find him?"

Talia listened in on the conversation.

"I found him. He is right outside Mystic Falls, Virginia in America." A male voice on the other end answered.

Elijah hung up the phone without saying goodbye.

"Rude." Talia muttered.

Elijah raised an eyebrow at her. "I have to be rude Talia to keep the feared impression the rest of the world has on us. If we are not feared then anyone could take us on. Fear keeps them in line."

Talia thought for a moment. "You have a point."

Kol frowned. "Stop doing that Darling."

"Doing what?" Talia asked innocently.

"Distracting everyone. We can't do a full lesson but we can do a simple one." Kol said.

"Hard teacher." Talia mumbled.

Kol gave her the stink eye. "Try giving Elijah an aneurysm."

"How do I do that?" Talia asked.

"Didn't you freeze us all last night?" Nik asked.

"I don't know how I did it. I panicked and all I could think about was keeping you guys still and you all froze." Talia defended.

"So your magic can be affected by your emotions. That's a start." Rebekah said.

"Concentrate. Breath deep and ignore everything else. Focus." Kol said softly. "Feel the power inside of you."

Talia stood up and faced Elijah. She closed her eyes and started breathing. Talia felt a soothing breeze and an untapped well of something inside her. Talia opened her eyes. Unknown to her, her hair was blowing softly in a breeze that wasn't there and her eyes were bright white.

"Tap into it just a little and think of Elijah." Kol's voice reached her ears and Talia complied. "That's it Darling. Keep going. Just a little more."

Talia stopped when she felt the magic pushing back and her nose started to bleed. Talia stumbled. Kol caught her. "Whoa. That was a rush."

"What did that feel like?" Rebekah asked.

"It's like I have a river with a strong current. I pull on it a little but the current is too strong and fights back." Talia explained.

"So you have Traditional Magic. It makes sense, seeing as she has no witch family line to practice spirit magic. Over exerting herself is also a weakness she has." Kol thought out loud.

"Don't all witches have that?" Talia asked confused. All she knows of witches is from Bonnie Bennett.

"No. How much did this show tell you of witches?" Kol asked.

"All I have seen in this show is what Bonnie Bennett practiced and in a spin off of that is a witch who practices ancestral magic." Talia answered.

Nik looked up. "So we go back to New Orleans?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2K 81 9
"You and me always forever We could stay alone together You and me always forever Say you'll stay never be separate" "You know you've got me in your...
399K 8.5K 34
❝𝗪𝗲 𝗕𝗲𝗹𝗼𝗻𝗴❞ ✧ ೃ༄ 𝖶𝗂𝗇𝖾 𝗌𝗍𝖺𝗂𝗇𝖾𝖽 𝗍𝖾𝖾𝗍𝗁 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝖻𝗅𝗈𝗈𝖽𝗌𝗁𝗈𝗍 𝖾𝗒𝖾𝗌 𝖳𝗁𝗂𝗇𝗄 𝗐𝖾'𝗋𝖾 𝖻𝗈𝗍𝗁 𝖿𝗎𝖼𝗄𝖾𝖽 𝗎𝗉 𝖺𝗇𝖽...
25.8K 649 39
Luna Salvatore knew one thing for sure, her life was a complicated mess. She had suffered but she had survived. She been left broken and scared by th...
94.4K 2.7K 44
𝐋𝐞𝐨𝐧𝐨𝐫𝐚 𝐌𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐞, A girl turned weapon, obtaining an insatiable desire of knowledge. Desperate to hold the worlds secrets in the palm of...