BLOOD WITHIN ✔︎

By hvrricqneeee

Talia Young messed with fate by saving Kol Mikaelson, now this word must face the repercussions of it. And th... More

Prologue
VOLUME ONE ➪ The Protectors
01 | a different dimension
02 | I could really use a wish
04 | What's with all the commotion?
05 | One of the Protectors
06 | She can destroy her own clothes
07 | I hate repeating myself
08 | The betting pool
09 | What she needs is a new Wardrobe
10 | I had a reason
11 | Original bootcamp
12 | calm down
13 | Professor Kol?
14 | I dont need your help
15 | Then we agree
16 | you're welcome darling
17 | psychotic
18 | It sounds like a date
19 | I'm a big girl
20 | you are just dreaming
21 | Elijah's destroyed vehicle
22 | I promised
23 | Questionaire
24 | wonderful morning
25 | trouble in paradise
26 | missing his mate
27 | helping a brother
28 | Qetsiyah
29 | Silas' chamber
30 | a much needed phone call
31 | Feeling thankful
32 | what was meant to be
33 | reunited
34 | sleeping arrangements
35 | Telling their tale
36 | uncertainty
37 | Who wouldn't love you?
38 | At least they had some fun
39 | dont let her drink from the vein
40 | the blood thing
41 | stood no chance against the vampires
42 | all vampires have a sensitive neck
43 | why did he care?
44 | remembering
45 | the worse in me
46 | preparing to depart
47 | let me make mistakes
48 | bloodlust
49 | Save the witches
50 | New Orleans
51 | once my kin
52 | Helen and Sola
VOLUME TWO ➪ An untold truth
1 | Rue the roses painted red
2 | The Call of the Fallen
3 | The ballad of Ariadne Anthanasios
4 | All eyes on me
5 | pentagrams, black suns, and the sigil of baphomet
DISCONTINUED...or not??
SPOTIFY PLAYLISTS
6 | The Cross of Saint peter and a cursed heptogram
7 | Ouroboros and The Eye of Providence
An update on what's happening

03 | It's now or never

39.5K 1.2K 940
By hvrricqneeee

┌────── ⋆⋅✦⋅⋆ ──────┐

It's now or never
I ain't gonna live forever

└────── ⋆⋅✦⋅⋆ ──────┘

Kol was ripped away from her. Rebekah was in her face. "What do you know of the cure?"

Talia heaved in a breath. She eyed Kol who was pacing and growling just out of her reach.

"I know that there is only one dose and there is a nasty side effect from it." Talia said.

Rebekah gestured for her to continue.

"It works fine for a while but then your age catches up to you quickly. The older the vampire the faster you die." Talia rubbed her throat.

Rebekah and Kol froze.

"So if I took it . . ." Rebekah trailed off.

"You will be dead by the month's end. You might even get two months." Talia confirmed.

"How do you know this?" Rebekah asked, calmly. Inside she was crying. She couldn't believe that any of this was true, but then again, she should have suspected it. Nature's way of keeping the balance.

Kol glared at Talia. His look said, tell her the truth and I won't help you.

Talia gulped. "I had a vision."

Kol snorted softly. Talia glared at him. Kol raised his hands in surrender.

Rebekah didn't catch their glances and looks. "Explain now!"

"I saw what would happen if you guys find the cure. Katerina Petrova would take the cure because the bitch would shove it down her throat. Jeremy would die. Not that I care. The brat can rot forever in my opinion. Bonnie Bennett would die from bringing the Veil back up. And Stefan would be trapped in a coffin underwater for a year. Stefan is Silas' doppelganger.

Silas would pretend to be Stefan while you all scrambled around trying to find him. Trust me, Silas is very real. He wants to bring down the Veil that separates the living from the dead. All those supernatural creatures you guys have killed over the years will come flooding this town. Including Mikael and Esther." Talia spoke. "You will want to prevent that at all costs."

Rebekah looked thoughtful. "Give me a day to think this over. Now that you thwarted them from completing the hunter's mark. By the way, how does that work?"

Talia looked at the ground. "When you kill an Original every vampire they turned dies. Including the ones they turned. It is called a bloodline. If they succeeded in killing Kol, every vampire he turned and the ones they then turned dies. It would have completed the Hunter's mark because I am guessing that the number is not small."

"So . . . Sage?" Rebekah asked faintly.

Talia nodded. "Yes. She came after the Salvatores for revenge in killing Finn and choked to death on their floor. I told you, bloodline. It's like a family tree, but every vampire has a tiny bit of Original blood in their system. It's why you can compel them. So, if the originator of the blood dies the other all die. Am I making sense?"

Rebekah nodded faintly. She remembered something. "Who is the bitch you were speaking of when you said that Katerina dies?"

Talia scowled. "Elena. I hate the girl. She strings both brothers along and then chooses Damon, who is the most despicable person on the planet, in my opinion."

Rebekah laughed. "I think I like you. Why do you hate Damon?"

"When he first appeared in Mystic Falls, he basically compelled Caroline in a relationship. He used her as his personal blood bag. I don't know if he did this for sure, you would have to ask her, but he compelled her to sleep with him. In my opinion, that's rape." Talia said quietly.

There was dead silence in the room. Suddenly a loud crash was heard. Talia jerked her head up to see Kol restraining Rebekah.

"I'll kill him." She raged.

"Bekah! Calm down! We can kill him later." Kol had Rebekah in an arm lock.

Kol glared at Talia. Look at what you did. His look said. Talia shrugged. She asked. She sent back.

Rebekah stopped struggling after a bit. "What do we do to stop all of this?" She asked from Kol's arms.

"First, we all need a good night's sleep. I'll just go find somewhere else to stay." Talia started for the door when she was suddenly scooped up and thrown over a shoulder.

"What the hell? Put me down Kol." Talia pounded his back.

"Where are you going, Darling?" Kol chuckled.

Rebekah looked up, bored. "Put her down, Kol. Let her go."

"Now why would I do that? We can't let her go anywhere. She knows too much." Kol argued.

"Fine. Go put her in a spare room." Rebekah said over Talia's squawks.

"No! I don't want to stay here. No offense but I like my privacy. I don't want to stay in a house with vampires." Talia argued.

Kol jumped a little and tossed her into his arms. Talia squealed. "You can either stay in a spare room or you can stay in the basement. Either way you are not leaving." Kol looked into Talia's emerald green eyes.

Talia grumbled. "Fine. I'll take a spare room."

"Good girl." Kol said.

Talia scowled. "I am not a-" Talia's words were cut off on a grunt as Kol tossed her over his shoulder again.

"Oh, stop it Darling. You can't win on this." Kol threw her earlier words in her face.

Talia's vision spun as Kol ran at vampire speed to the room next to his. "Here we are Darling. We need to talk later." With those words Kol sped out of the room.

Talia sat down dizzily. When her head rush passed, Talia called out. "Kol?"

Talia heard Kol sigh in the next room. "Yes Darling?"

"I don't have any clothes." Talia whispered.

Kol got up and rummaged in his dresser. He walked slowly over to Talia's room. "Here you are." Kol handed Talia the shirt he had in his hands.

"Thanks Kol." Talia smiled at him.

Kol stared at her for a few seconds then shrugged and left the room. Kol went into his room and got ready for bed. He wondered where Nik was at. His thoughts then turned to the fiery ginger in the next room. She surprised him. Not many people could do that. Then again, what kind of person threw themselves between a stake and a vampire. That wound was pretty bad.

The Gilbert boy had pushed the stake with quite a lot of force. If it had hit anywhere other than her shoulder she would be dead. There are somethings even vampire blood can't heal. Also she was strange. She couldn't be compelled. He had tried twice tonight. Once when she had first woken up, the next when he was getting her to stay here.

She didn't even notice the second time. Furthermore she should have never been able to hear what Rebekah said about her being a snack. Rebekah was talking normally. No human should have ever heard that. Especially in this big of a house. The third thing that puzzled him was her blood. It was by far the best blood he had in the past 800 years. It took a lot of self control to pull himself away.

Even thinking about it now caused his vampiric features to show. Kol wanted to go in there and drink more. He held himself back. No doubt the doppelganger and the Little Gilbert would try to go after him again. He needed her help to stop Silas. Everything she said sounded about right. Lowering that Veil would bring hell on earth. Kol knew very little about the afterlife. His studies with witches offered very little.

Kol perked up when he heard a little squeal coming from Talia's room. Kol rolled his eyes. He wondered what she was making those noises about. Kol closed his eyes and tried to sleep. A few minutes later there was a muffled sob coming from Talia. Kol huffed. "Just go to sleep already Darling. You are keeping me up."

"Go to hell Kol." Talia snapped.

"Not likely Darling, since you saved me and all." Kol smirked.

"Now I am regretting that decision." Talia mumbled.

"Still can hear you Darling." Kol commented.

"Stupid fucking vampires. You just had to love Vampire Diaries. Why couldn't you have loved something else? Doctor Who is very good. Nice big place to sleep." Talia muttered.

"Who is this Doctor you speak of?" Kol asked curious. What a strange name for a physician.

There was dead silence from the next room. "We have to update your pop culture references." Talia said slowly.

"Oh, my word! Shut up you two and sleep! I need my beauty sleep." Rebekah's voice was heard from down the hall.

"Yeah, Beks. You need a lot of beauty sleep." Kol said.

"KOL!" came from both girls.

"Shut up and sleep." Rebekah ordered.

"Yes! Thank you Rebekah. Leave me to my mini freak out and just sleep Kol." Talia told him .

"But you are so loud." Kol whined a little.

"You are a thousand year old vampire. Deal with it." Talia said back, not at all impressed with Kol. Does he really think that will work on her? She has a younger sister. She is immune to whining.

A door slam was heard in the house. "All of you shut up and go to sleep." Niklaus' voice roared. "And Kol, I expect to know about our new house guest in the morning."

Kol quieted down. Talia muffled her squeals and sobs much better. Rebekah huffed and rolled over in her bed. All three slowly slipped into slumber.

Klaus grinned. Peace and quiet at last.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25.9K 649 39
Luna Salvatore knew one thing for sure, her life was a complicated mess. She had suffered but she had survived. She been left broken and scared by th...
192K 4.3K 57
𝐊𝐨𝐥 𝐌𝐢𝐤𝐚𝐞𝐥𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝐱 𝐎𝐂 I am 𝐋𝐮𝐜𝐢𝐟𝐞𝐫. I am known as The Devil by humans. I don't mind. Punishing the bad is my duty. If I am deemed...
6.1K 220 12
𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐁𝐀𝐓, 𝐈'𝐌 𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐃𝐘 𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐁𝐀𝐓. ↢✩✩✩↣ 𝐢𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡 𝗃𝗈𝗌𝖾𝗉𝗁𝗂𝗇𝖾 𝗌𝖺𝗅𝗍𝗓𝗆𝖺𝗇'𝗌 𝗅𝗂𝖿𝖾 𝗂𝗌 𝗆𝗈𝗋𝖾 𝗂𝗇𝗍𝖾�...
2.1K 81 9
"You and me always forever We could stay alone together You and me always forever Say you'll stay never be separate" "You know you've got me in your...