You're mine,Forever {Felix...

由 fairyyuna_

Felix, your Best Friend, that you fell for, told you his feelings and you became a couple... ~Smut ~lil drama... 更多

[Info]
[2]
[3]
[4]
[5]
[6]
[7]
[8]
[9]
[10⚠️smut⚠️]
[11]
[12]
[13+info]
[14]
[15]
[16] + Pt 2 of pics
[17]
[18]
[19(a little minsung)]
[20(smut minsung)]
[21(Minsung pt3)]
[22]
[23]
[24]
[25]
[26]
[27]
[28]
[29]
[30]
⚠️IMPORTANT⚠️
[31]
[32(smut)]
[33]
[34]
[35]
[36]
[37]
[38]
[39]
[40]

[1]

5.3K 74 7
由 fairyyuna_

POV Y/N

It was an awesome day, my best friend Felix and I walked around in a nice place in Sydney.

It was really warm and he just looked so handsome while having the bright, warm Sun shine on his Face.

He looked at me with a cute smile and i started blushing, he saw that and asked why I was blushing.
"Why are blushing Y/n?"
"Because you looked so cute"
"Do you love me?"

When he asked me if I loved him I felt my heart missing a beat, I didn't knew what to do.

//What should i answer? Should i tell him the truth?//

My thoughts were driving me crazy and Felix looked confused. So i took my selfconfidence and told him the truth.

"Actually, Felix, I- I really love you and never wanna loose you, i don't care if you don't think the same way but it's been on my heart for Months now."

He looked suprised and happy so he told me that...

"I love you too y/n, I really care for you and love you with my whole heart."

We hugged each other and looked each other deep in the eyes until he said...

"Do you wanna be my Girlfriend?"
————————————————————————
208 Words, i hope you enjoyed it till now and reminder: i love youuuuu 💗💗🤍

继续阅读

You'll Also Like

25.7K 1.2K 41
{𝚄𝚗𝚍𝚎𝚛 𝙴𝚍𝚒𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐} "𝙄 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙩 𝙮𝙤𝙪, 𝙅𝙞𝙨𝙪𝙣𝙜𝙞𝙚" "𝘾𝙖𝙣 𝙄 𝙠𝙞𝙨𝙨 𝙮𝙤𝙪?" When they met and learned about each other, everythi...
211K 3.4K 21
"Stay with me, forever and ever?" . . . "I can be your friend." . . . "Why is it so hard for you to see." He sighed. "That I like you?" . . ~Stray ki...
205K 6.7K 40
"what the fuck did we do last night?" he asked. warning! -mpreg -bad language -lower case intended -at the time I wrote this I was 12 and knew nothin...
8.7K 255 17
Felix is a transfer student, who came from Australia to South Korea. He meets his bestfriend, Hyunjin, who hadn't seen in person for a long time. Fel...