365 Days | Reylo πŸŒ»πŸ¦‹

By fanficTINA18

He saw her, he wanted her, and he knew he would have her. After seeing her angelic face from afar, he couldn'... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 26
Epilogue

Chapter 25

1.4K 35 0
By fanficTINA18

As weeks passed and Rey returned home to finish the rest of her healing in comfort, the couple with their newborn and family grew into a routine as Poe and Chewie continuously and tirelessly searched for Don Palpatine. When they first arrived home, Rey worried Ben wouldn't know how to handle such a drastic change in their lives with a new addition to their family, but she was pleasantly surprised by how at ease he was with Han in all aspects of taking care of him while she was on bedrest – willing to do everything from changing diapers to bathing him without complaint. And as Rey grew stronger each day, her appetite for her husband grew as well – her hunger for him the highest after their son's bath time when Ben exited their bathroom with a towel hung low on his hips and beads of water dripping down his chiseled chest and abdomen. But no matter how many times she tried to convince him she was okay with them restarting their nightly activities again, after the doctor's clearance, he denied her what she wanted – not fully believing she was well enough yet.

Shivering awake as Ben's soft breaths fanned along her neck with his hand on her breast, Rey moaned as she felt his morning erection press against her back – wanting it inside of her.

"Ben, are you awake?"

When he didn't respond, she grinned wickedly as she slid the hand at her breast down to her core and began to use his thick fingers to rub against her clit. Not wanting to have all the fun by herself, Rey gathered some of the moisture that dripped from her and reached back to encircle him as she continued to use his fingers against her – her need for him growing as his breathing hitched in her ear. Tightening her hold around him as she moved the fingers at her clit faster, she knew the moment he awoke as he seductively nipped her ear with a growl, his fingers taking over as they moved more effectively against her.

"Rey, you're so fucking wet."

"It's because you've been denying me what I've needed for days."

"Fuuuuck, Rey. I'm close."

"Come for me~"

"You need to stop before you start something I won't be able to stop. I know how much you want me inside of you, and I don't think I can hold myself back anymore because I'm at my limit too."

"Says the man rubbing my clit like there's no tomorrow. Besides, that's exactly where I want you~ So overwhelmed with lust, you won't be able to help yourself but to rut inside of me like a beast in heat."

"Don't provoke me, Rey."

"Then give me what I want, or do I have to beg you to fill me with something other than your fingers?"

The words he had spoken to her so long ago brought smiles to their faces as Rey continued to stroke him, her own climax nearing.

"I'm going to... I'm coming."

"Good," she moaned as their hands moved faster until they both groaned out in pleasure, trembling against each other as Rey turned to face him with a smile. Staring into his hooded eyes as they panted, Rey brought her hand up to lick at her fingers – Ben doing the same to his own as they watched the other suck at the evidence of how much pleasure they brought their partner. "Now, give me what I really want."

A look of apprehension flashed across his face. "I don't want to hurt you."

"You won't because I'm clearly all better, Ben~ I need you, desperately. At this rate, if you don't make love to me soon, I'm going to hop on top of that new chocolate dick Armitage got for me and show it a good time."

Ben chuckled as his eyes glinted. "I'd pay to see that."

"Well, I'm about to do it for free right now if you don't give me a good dicking."

When Ben didn't move an inch, Rey started to rise from the bed. "Chocolate cock it is for me then."

Laughing, Ben pulled her back down to the bed. "If you're in any pain at all, you have to tell me, and I'll stop immediately."

"I promise~ Now, get to it. My pussy isn't going to fuck itself."

Shaking his head with a smile, he loomed over her before kissing his way down her body, starting at her neck before moving lower at a leisurely pace – stopping when he reached the scar on her chest that was left behind from her bullet wound. His eyes shifted up to hers as her fingers laced their way through his hair.

"Don't let my scars remind you of the time you almost lost me, but of what we've endured and survived together. After we find Sheev and get rid of him, there will be nothing in our way, and we can live a normal life again. Well, as normal as a don, his wife, and son can live. Besides, now we have matching ones," she smiled as she slid her hand down to reach the similar one on his chest before he kissed hers softly, continuing his path down her body to lovingly kiss the longer scar on her lower belly before moving back up to kiss her lips.

"I love you, Rey."

"And I love you too, but less talking and more loving~"

He smirked. "As my lady wishes."

Widening her thighs apart and propping them up, so they bent at the knees, Rey smiled affectionately up at Ben as he lowered himself down and slid inside of her slowly – both moaning at the sheer pleasure it brought them after so much time without each other.

"Yesss," she hissed as he pulled out just as slowly until the tip almost came out before pushing back in again. "God, I missed your cock inside of me."

The low chuckle at her ear sent shivers down her spine, and she tilted her head to give him better access as he placed chaste kisses to her neck and shoulder before making his way up her chin then eventually her lips – his hips moving languidly.

"Move faster."

Ben smirked against her mouth as his hips continued to move slowly in and out of her. "No, I think I'm quite alright with this pace."

"Bennn~"

"You wanted love, so I am giving you love."

"I need you to love me a little faster and harder."

He laughed as he pulled out before slamming back into her. "Like this?"

"Mmmm, yes!" she moaned as her toes curled into the bed.

Ben thrusted roughly into her several more times before switching back to the slow rhythmic pace he had set before with a smirk.

"You're such a tease," she groaned.

"Let's just say we're even now after all the times you teased me at the beginning of our relationship."

"Technically, I teased you before the start of our relationship. Besides, it was all worth it because I got you sooo hot and bothered our first time together was explosive."

Wrapping her legs around the back of his thighs, Rey rocked herself against his thrusts, trying to encourage him to move faster as her hands trailed up and down his chest and abdomen.

"If you want hard, you'll have to do it yourself."

Rey was about to ask what he meant, but a squeal left her lips instead as Ben pulled back to sit with her over his lap.

He stared cockily at her as he smacked her ass. "Get to it. I don't have all day."

Sliding herself up before slamming down, she returned his smirk. "You are going to regret those words."

"I beg of you, please make me regret them because I doubt there's anything you could do that would make me regret my words as you ride my cock."

"I could leave."

His cocky smirk turned devilish as his hands lifted her easily up and down his length – her mouth falling open as her nails dug into his shoulders. "You could, but you want this more than I do."

Rey growled, and he found it cute as she started to move, her speed picking up with each second that passed. "Shut up."

"Make me."

Grabbing him by the throat the way he so often did to her, she glared at him before pulling him close for an all-consuming and passionate kiss, the rhythm of her hips off as she moved even faster atop him. When she released his lips with a moan, he attacked her throat, scraping his teeth and stubble there as his hands helped guide her hips – their mouths opening as their breathing hitched, and they drew closer to their climax.

"Are you close?" he growled into her ear.

She moaned in response as Ben placed her hands on his chest before lying back and bending his knees behind her.

"What are you...?"

With a wicked grin, he lifted her up and started pounding into her from below – the sound that escaped her lips, spurring him to move faster as her nails dug into him.

"Is this hard enough for you?"

"God, yes!"

Grunting with each harsh thrust, Ben gritted his teeth to reframe from coming too quickly as Rey's inner walls convulsed around him.

"I'm coming," she whimpered a second before she threw her head back and screamed.

Thrusting more rapidly as she withered above him, Ben shut his eyes as he surrendered to the pleasure he had denied them both for too long – the sweet release almost blinding him as he exploded inside of her before falling limply to the bed.

Both breathing heavily, Rey collapse onto his chest with a satisfied smile and kissed him there as she curled into him with a chuckle.

"What is so funny?"

"I told you I could handle having sex again, but you didn't believe me. And next time, I want it rougher."

"I think we can arrange something."

Lifting her head, Rey smiled down at Ben and kissed him with all the love she felt for him until they heard Han coo softly through the baby monitor from the bedside table.

Rey gave Ben one more chaste kiss before rising from his chest and the bed. "I guess it's breakfast time for our little prince."

With a smile, Ben propped his head up on his hand as he enjoyed watching Rey dress, taking in every inch of her exposed flesh until she was covered. When his phone dinged to alert him to a text, he reached for it blindly on his nightstand as his eyes remained on his wife until he unlocked his phone to read the message – suddenly sitting up then jumping out of bed to dress quickly.

Rey watched him with amusement as he practically tripped over his own feet to get his pants on. "Where's the fire, Ben?" she laughed as she now watched him dress.

Turning to her shirtless, he grinned widely.

"They found him."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

205 17 4
[COMPLETED] Rey considered ending it all a few times. After all, what is there to live for when her fiancΓ© - the love of her life - goes missing with...
83.1K 3K 44
[Mafia Alert] "I will give you 365 days to fall in love with me" Park Jimin "I don't need 365 days because I have already fall for you" Rosanne Kim ...
8.8K 361 33
23 year old Ben prefer felling in love with the brunette as his mother want him to marry that girl who she secretly have a boyfriend that he didn't k...
10.1K 633 25
You've heard of the Hunger Games. You've seen the newest characters of the Sequel Star Wars Trilogy come to life on screen. Get ready for a cross-can...