Silver Lightning

De TracyBurlew

When Sophia Robins moves to Blue Bay Harbor after high school graduation. A few days afterwards her Grandpa... Mai multe

Chapter List
New Life In BlueBay Harbor
The Battle for Hunter begins
Lilly's Apartment Party
The Hospital Trip
Meeting Sophia's Grandpa
Go for it, Sophia
Almost Ready to Ask Will You Be My Boyfriend.
Enter the Lightning Ranger
Not So Happy Family Reunion Part 1
Not So Happy Family Reunion Part 2
Sister problems
Happy Birthday Sophia
Sophia's first race!?
A new spider attacks
First date
Lighting Monstrosity
Tainted Silver- Why?
Tainted Silver- Another Evil Lightning Ranger
Tainted Silver- Come Back To Us Sophia
Tainted Silver - Tricking Lothor
Love Potion Problems
Hunter's Good Dead
Dustin's Trust Issues
Sensei Racing Motocross?!
Impressing the parents
Another Battlizer Part 1
Another Battlizer Part 2
Hidden Talent Part 1, - Visiting The Blue Bay Harbor Clinic
Hidden Talents Part 2, - Fighting the Wolf Blades
Hidden Talent Part 3 - Ancient Ninja Electric Guitar
Casten's Jealousy Part 1, - 'The Accident.'
Caston's Jealousy Part 2, - Sophia's Injuries.
Sophia's Foggy Memory

Dustin Goes Solo?!

385 15 5
De TracyBurlew

A few days later at the Sophia's apartment, Sasha is sitting on the couch watching her extremely nervous little sister pacing the floor. After repeating the same thing for five minutes, she stops and stand in front of Sasha, the silver ranger has her phone in her hand, but she is debating whether or not to dial her parent's number.

"Sasha, do I really have to do this? I'm pretty sure that they're going to get really mad about me not telling then I've been riding motocross for the past few months." Sophia says.

"Relax, Soph, they didn't get mad at me when I told them I dropped out of college, remember?" Sasha says.

"Yes, I remember, but at least you're still going to school. You're following your heart and doing what you love." Sophia says.

"True, and so are you, sis. Come on, you're getting the chance to ride professionally with a really great company." Sasha says.

"I know, but don't mom and dad want me to go to college?" Sophia asks.

"Sophia, of course they want you to. I'm absolutely positive that they're not going to force you to go, you know." Sasha says.

"They won't," Sophia says.

"Yes, Soph, going to college is your choice not theirs." Sasha says.

"I feel a little better now, thanks sis," Sophia says.

"No problem, that's what sisters are for." Sasha says.

Sophia smiles, takes a deep breath and is about to press the first number when the girl's morphers go off.  She sets down her phone on the coffee table and raises her morpher to her lips.

"Go for Sophia," Sophia says.

"Sophia, you and Sasha need to come to Ninja Ops, Dustin is famous." Hunter says.

"We're on our way," Sophia says.

Sophia puts her right arm down to her side, and picks up her phone again. She puts it in her pocket. The girls head to Ninja Ops. When they enter the room, the girls see a pile of newspapers on the table.  The headline on the front cover reads "Blue Bay Harbor Seeing Yellow" and a big picture of Dustin as the yellow ranger underneath it. Sophia picks it up and reads the first few lines of the article.

"Dustin, have you completely lost it.  We're never supposed to use our ranger powers like this." Sophia says.

"Yeah, I have to agree with Sophia on this one Dustin. This wasn't a very good idea." Sasha says.

"Come on, if I didn't do anything those thugs would have trashed the store. Kelly could have gotten hurt too," Dustin says.

"I'm sorry Dustin, but Sophia is right. Your heart was in the right place, but a ranger shouldn't use their powers for personal gain." Sensei says.

"Next time you decide to do something like this try thinking it through first." Sasha says.

"Sis, I think that maybe a little too hard for him." Sophia says.

'Hey," Dustin snaps.

The rangers hear the super computer start beeping repeatedly. They walk over to it.

"What's going on Cam?" Sophia asks.

"Thanks to Dustin's little act some of the fan sites are going haywire." Cam says.

"How many letters had the yellow ranger received?" Sasha asks.

"I would say around fifteen thousand and counting," Cam says.

"I don't believe this Dustin does something completely idiotic and fans go crazy," Sophia says.

"Hey, I know you're upset, but can you stop grilling me." Dustin says.

"Well a sudden spike like this could jam the system, right Cam?" Sasha asks.

The rangers see smoke coming out of the corners of the screen as the letters continued to flood in.  Cam lets out a loud, frustrated sigh.

"Way to go Dustin, you just crashed the super computer." Sophia says.

"Yeah the next time you try a stunt like this," Sasha says.

"Tell your fans to send their letters using snail mail." Cam says.

Sasha stays behind to help Cam fix the computer. Everyone except for Dustin head to the beach, so they climb into the blue ranger's van a drive to the beach, and watch Tori catch a few sets. An hour later the boys and Sophia head to storm chargers.

"I'm going to stay a little longer. It's been a while since the waves have been this nice." Tori says.

"Okay, see you soon," Blake says.

The thunder rangers, Sophia and Shane walk in the store. They see Kelly quickly punching the key on the cash register and a bunch of customers looking over the items in the store.  They walk up to Kelly.

"Hey Kelly, what's going on here?" Shane asks.

"Ever since that article about the yellow ranger was published, people have been coming in nonstop. I hope that we have enough stocked to keep up with all this business." Kelly says.

  "I can't believe that the yellow ranger is that popular." Blake says.

"Yeah, the red ranger is better though," Shane says.

Dustin walks out of the back room when hears his fellow rangers talking. He looked at his watch and saw how late it was.

"Sorry, man, I guess I was working so hard I lost track of time." Dustin says.

"That's a first," Sophia says.

"Whatever Soph, I'll be out in a second, just let me wash up." Dustin says.

"What are you going to while Dustin and I are at the skate park?" Shane asks.

"I'm off to the track to practice for my race next week. Hunter can you come too; I could use someone to help time me.ie ea at the skatepark?"" Sophia says.

 "Sorry, my little cheetah, I can't." Hunter says.

"Why not," Sophia asks.

"We received an important letter yesterday." Hunter says.

"Who was it from?" Shane asks.

"Our adoptive grandma," Hunter says.

"What did she say?" Sophia asks.

"She is really sick," Blake says.

"That's terrible, so are you going to see her?" Sophia asks.

"We want to but we can't since she lives really far away." Blake says.

"I have an idea," Sophia says.

"What is it?" Hunter asks.

"Four words, the ninja red eye." Sophia whispers.

"Yeah, do you think that Sensei would let us use it?" Hunter asks.

"It doesn't hurt to ask him, right?" Sophia says.

Hunter hugs his girlfriend thanking her for the great idea before her and Blake leave the store. Sophia waves goodbye to Shane before leaving the store herself.  The sliver ranger reaches into her pocket to take out her phone.

Maybe I should call my folks now, nah, Sophia thought.

 Sophia puts her phone away and heads to the track.  She gets her bike out of the garage.  Cailey walks up to her.

"Hey, Soph, you know that race isn't till Monday, right?"  Cailey asks.

"I know, but a little practice never hurt anyone." Sophia says.

"Where is Hunter? I thought he would be here to help you." Cailey says.

"He went to see is sick adoptive grandma. Could you fill in for him? I need someone to time me." Sophia says.

"Sure, how many laps are you going to do?" Cailey says.

"Three," Sophia says.

Sophia smiles and puts on her safety gear. She rides over to the starting line. After she hears Cailey shout go she releases the brake and the bike takes off.  Cailey looks down at the stopwatch and writes down the time on a dry erase board after Sophia crosses the line ending her first lap.  Sophia rides over to Cailey after finishing her third lap. She takes off her helmet and looks over her.

"How did I do?" Sophia asks.

"Here," Cailey says, handing her the board. "See for yourself,"     

Sophia sees her lap one time is 1:05.096, lap two time is 1:04.450, and her last lap time is 1:03.000. She is happy that her times are going down, but she wanted them to be a few seconds less. She is about to ride over the line again to do a few more laps when she hears her morpher go off for the second time today.

"What's that thing anyway?" Cailey asks.

"It's a fancy friendship bracelet. It has a phone in it. I have to take this." Sophia says.

She gets off her bike and goes over to a hay bale far enough away that Cailey couldn't hear her.

"What's up Cam?" Sophia asks.

"I'm sorry to interrupt your practice Soph, but the tracking system just lost Hunter and Blake's signal. I need you to come to ninja ops." Cam says.

"I'm on my way," Sophia says.

Sophia walks back over to Cailey.

"One of my friends needs my help with something really important, so could you put my bike away for me?" Sophia asks.

"Sure," Cailey says.

Sophia takes off her gear and sets it on her bike. She goes into the woods near the track and goes deep enough to ninja sneak to ninja ops. Sophia arrives to see the others walking up to her.

"What did I do?" Sophia asks

"Nothing sis, Cam thought it would be easier to track down Hunter and Blake from the mobile HQ." Sasha says.

Sophia turns around and walks back up the stairs. The team climbs into the mobile HQ. Cam sits down in front of the computer. The others gather around him.  They watch the samurai ranger type quickly as he can to locate their teammates on the tracking system.

"Any luck yet Cam," Sophia asks.

"Nothing yet, but I did find Lothor's new monster." Cam says.

"Where is it," Sasha asks.

"The warehouse district," Cam says.

"A mailbox, seriously," Sophia says.

"Soph, don't underestimate your enemy." Sasha says.

"Fine, do you guys think that the monster captured Hunter and Blake somehow?" Sophia asks.

"I'm afraid so, the tracking system is picking up a faint signal form Hunter and Blake's morphers." Cam says.

"So let's go," Sophia says.

"I'll meet you there I need to call my agent." Dustin says.

"Dustin, have you completely lost it. You don't have time for that, people are in danger." Sophia says.

Dustin rolls his eyes and takes out his phone.  He leaves the group and dials his agent's number. Sophia really wants to use her ninja powers to shock some sense into the yellow ranger, but turns her attention to the task at hand. The group turns around and gets ready to morph. Cam gets up from the chair. Sophia steps to her left to let him in. Dustin finishes his phone call in time to stand next Sasha.

"Ready," Shane says.

"Ready," The others say.

"Ninja storm ranger Form,"        

"Thunder Storm Ranger Form,"

"Samurai Storm Ranger Form,"

"Lightning Storm Ranger Form,"

"Power of Earth,"

"Power of Air,"

"Power of Water,"

"Power of Lightning,"

"Green Samurai Power,"

The team climbs onto their bikes. Cam climbs onto an ATV he built a few weeks ago. The back door of the HQ opens up, and they ride off. The group arrives and helps the people to safety. Afterwards the monster, called Slob Goblin, walks up.

"Okay, freak, tells us what you did with our friends." Shane says.

"Hey, I wanted to say that," Dustin says.

"Why, because you think you better than us because you're famous now," Shane says.

"Guys, will you stop this." Sophia says.

"Yeah, we're supposed to be fighting the monster, remember," Cam says.

Shane and Dustin ignore their teammates and start fighting.  Slob Goblin takes advantage of the situation and attacks the group. First, it fires several laser blasts at them. The group dives in different directions to evade them. Everyone dies except Shane and Dustin, so Slob Goblin whips its long tongue out to wrap it around them.

"Guys, look out," Sophia says.

Sophia runs over to them. She gets there in time to get wrapped up and pulled back towards the monster.

"Sophia," Cam yells.

This snaps the two wind rangers back to reality. They turn around to see Sophia captured. Sophia struggles to free herself, but all it did is cover her suit with more spit form the monster's tongue.

"Guys, I could use some help," Sophia shouts.

The team regroups and calls for their weapons. The wind rangers combine their weapons to form the Storm Striker. Sasha holds her blaster ready to fire it once her sister is free.  Cam ninja streaks up and slashes Slob Goblin's tongue. It screams out it in pain and lets go of Sophia.  They ninja streak back over to the others. Sophia gets her blaster out and combines it with Sasha's.

"Let's end this already," Sophia says.

"You got it Soph," Shane says.

"Oh no," Slob Goblin says.

The next thing Slob Goblin sees is a huge blast of energy coming towards him. It falls over, explodes, and a bunch of stamps flying into the air. Then they see a crimson and navy land on the ground a few feet in front of them.  Then there is a bright flash of light that blinds the team for a few seconds. After their vision clears, they see Hunter and Blake standing in front of them. Sophia runs up to Hunter and gives him a big hug.

"Hunter, I'm so glad that you're okay." Sophia says.

"Thanks, my little cheetah," Hunter says.

A few hours later everyone is back at ninja ops.  Shane sets the copy of the latest issue of the paper down on the table.  The group sees a picture of them all together on the front page.

"Wow, I guess we're all famous now, huh." Sophia says.

"Yeah, I guess you could say that." Shane says.

"Anyway, Hunter, Blake, how is your grandma doing?" Sophia asks.

  "She is doing great." Blake says.

"Yeah, she even tried to fight off that monster when it attacked her." Hunter says.

"Wow, she is such a cool and courageous lady. I wish that I could have met her." Sophia says.

"Yeah , she sure is, maybe the next time we decide to visit her again, you can join us." Hunter says.

"Cool," Sophia says.

"Hey, guys, you need to see this." Cam says.

 The rangers see Chuboo wondering around the warehouse district like a lost puppy dog. The rangers start laughing at the funny scene.  Their laughter stops when the rangers hear approaching footsteps. They turn around, go over to the stairs, and stand ready to defend their base. The lightning ranger's eye widen in shock seeing their parents standing at the bottom of the stairs.  The rangers stand at ease when they realize that they are safe.  Julia Robins has baby blue eyes and light blonde hair just like her daughter.  Brayden Robins has brown eyes and long black hair. 

"Mom, dad, what are you doing here? How did you know about this place?" Sophia asks.

"Your grandpa finally told us about training you two when you were kids." Julia says.

"You're not mad at him are you," Sophia asks.

"No, sweetie, we're glad he did," Brayden says.

"Really," Sasha asks.

"Yes, his training has helped both of you become strong and very confident young women," Brayden says.

"Since you're here I have to tell you something." Sophia says.

"Before you do sweetie, how about you introduce us to your friends first," Julia says.

"Sure," Sophia says.

Julia and Brayden walk over to them.  Sophia is happy that her dad has been here for two minutes and hasn't embarrassed her - yet. Hunter is the last friend she introduced to her parents.

"It's so nice to meet, you Mr. and Mrs. Robins." Hunter says.

"So, you're the boy who stole my Tweety's heart." Brayden says.

Sophia hears her friends and sister snickering. She looks to her left to see her teammates with their hands over their mouths so the silver rangers couldn't see their smiles. Her cheeks start to turn red from embarrassment. Then she whips her head to glare at her father.

"Dad, you promised that you wouldn't call me that anymore." Sophia whines.

"Sorry, sweetheart, I forgot." Brayden says.

"So, honey, what did you want to tell us?"  Julia asks changing the subject.

Sophia reaches into her pocket. She hands her mom the business card she got from Junior a few days ago. Brayden's eyes widen in shock seeing the words El Diablo racing coming from the tailpipe on the bike.

"Let me get this straight you've been riding motocross behind our backs." Brayden hisses.

"Yes, I've been riding for a few months now." Sophia says.

"Why didn't you tell us?" Julia asks.

"I was scared that you'd be mad me for doing it, so I just kept it a secret." Sophia says.

"Honey, we're not mad." Julia says.

"Speak for yourself honey, I'm furious. Sophia Jasmine Robins, I'm so disappointed in you. I thought your mother and I taught you better than that." Brayden says sternly.

"I'm sorry dad," Sophia says.

"I want you to quit right now, it's too dangerous. You could get hurt." Brayden says.

"Dad, I can't do that. You and mom told me to follow my dreams. I finally found something that I'm really good at and I'm not giving it up now. I have a chance to ride professionally." Sophia says.

"I don't care. I want one of my kids to go to college like I did." Brayden says.

"Dad, just because I'm your kid, it doesn't mean that I have to do everything like you did when I was your age."  Sophia says.

Sasha knew how much passion Sophia had for riding motocross. It would break her heart to not be able to ride anymore.  She leaves the group and walks over to her sister. She puts her hand on her sister's shoulder. Sophia looks up at her sister.

"What are you doing, sis?" Sophia whispers.

"Helping you, I have a plan just follow my lead." Sasha whispers back.

Sophia nods, and the girls look back over at their parents.

"Dad, why don't you go to her next race before you force her to give it up?" Sasha says.

"Yes dad, you always said that you should judge something before you see it action." Sophia says.

"Fine, I watch the race. When is it?" Brayden asks.

"Next Monday at five," Sophia says.

"We'll be there sweetie," Julia says.

"Great, thanks mom." Sophia says.

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

6.2K 124 20
After their school gets sucked up into the sky and their fellow ninja students are kidnapped by a ruthless ninja warlord named Lothor, Four students...
13.9K 357 32
Zoey Oliver lived in Angel Grove. She is the younger sister to Tommy Oliver. Oh, and she's a ninja. She recruited by her sensei to join the other Pow...
61.4K 1.3K 31
Courtney Oliver is the adopted daughter of ranger legend Tommy Oliver. Secretly she attends the fire academy in reefside. What happens when Lothor at...
35.5K 525 14
Jaiden was raised in the Ice Ninja Academy. The Academy was suddenly destroyed by an unknown force, along with everyone in it except for Jaiden, who...