Purrincess

By adorbs_noir

Marinette and Chat started out as close friends but soon fell for each other. Everything was going well until... More

chapter one [ edited ]
chapter two [ edited ]
chapter three [ edited ]
chapter four [ edited ]
chapter five [ edited ]
chapter six [ edited ]
chapter seven [ edited ]
chapter nine
chapter ten
chapter eleven
chapter twelve
chapter thirteen
chapter fourteen

chapter eight

612 13 1
By adorbs_noir

Adrien POV/Next Day

"Plagg what do I do?"

"What do you mean?"

"Plagg, I think it was Nathanial"

"Huh? What do you mean"

"The photo that was edited.. he is an amazing artist and everybody knows he has a crush on Marinette" "Maybe, he was frustrated that he didn't like him back and so he drew this and posted it online and could've pretended that he doesn't know anything about it so people think that he and Mari are dating." "And when she denies it and explains to everyone it's fake, they wouldn't believe her and she won't have friends."

"Wow kid, that's a lot of assumptions, just go talk to him."

"Yeah, I have school today so I will"

At School

"Hey Nath, can I talk to you?"

"Sure man"

I pulled him in a corner after the bell rang and it was time for lunch. 

"So, I saw the picture of you and Marinette kissing.."

"Yeah, isn't it cool, someone made a whole ship for us and it is viral: #Nathenialette"

"So, she  told me that picture was fake and she doesn't really like you that way"

"Why would she tell you and not me directly? Is blonde boy jealous that it's me in the picture and not you?"

"No, I- I don't like her that way, she just told me to inform you, but I have a question of my own... Did you make it?"

"Huh? The picture? No, I didn't. Now move aside so I can go talk to her about this and how she actually  feels about me." When he left, my heart boiled with jealousy. He can't have her. Only I can. She is only my Princess.

Marinette POV

When the bell rang I saw Adrien pull Nathanial aside and them talking for a bit. Now I see Nathanial walking up to me. Does Adrien think that I and Nathanial are dating? Oh No!

"Hey Marinette"

"Uh Hi- so before you start about the picture, it is edited and I really have no interest in you like that I'm so so so sorry"

"Oh, Okay then, also may I ask why Chat Noir was with you yesterday when I called? Are you two like a thing"

"Oh uh, Ladybug and Chat Noir found the picture and since I've helped them a lot of times in defeating Akumas, they were helping me. Ladybug was downstairs talking to my parents about this while Chat Noir was comforting me so yeah."

"Oh, okay but you didn't answer my question, are you two dating or something?"

I froze. What do I say to this? *Riiinnnggggg* The bell rang indicating that it is time to go back to class

"Oh look, it's time to go! Catch you later Nath!" I dashed.

Adrien POV

Oh, what a sneaky mouse, she didn't deny it. but since when did I start dating Marinette? I smirked.  Anyway, her coverup was good too. Maybe I should text Ladybug about this and ask her to help us. No, this is our personal problem, I can't bother her like that.

While at home/Marinette POV

*tap, tap, tap*

"Oh hi, Chat what are you doing so early?"

"Shh-" I look up and suddenly a towel covers my mouth. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

938K 16.1K 41
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
190M 4.5M 100
[COMPLETE][EDITING] Ace Hernandez, the Mafia King, known as the Devil. Sofia Diaz, known as an angel. The two are arranged to be married, forced by...
2M 105K 62
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...