SORRY. . . hacker โœ“

By -ADOREMARAIS

๐‘†๐‘‚๐‘…๐‘…๐‘Œ เณ„เพ€เฟ หŠหŽ- "๐—œ'๐—  ๐—ก๐—ข๐—ง ๐—ฆ๐—ข๐—ฅ๐—ฅ๐—ฌ ๐—”๐—•๐—ข๐—จ๐—ง ๐—œ๐—ง." ... More

หห‹ยฐโ€ข*โ€โžท ๐—ฐ๐—ฎ๐˜€๐˜
๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ฒ
๐˜๐˜„๐—ผ
๐˜๐—ต๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฒ
๐—ณ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ฟ
๐—ณ๐—ถ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ
๐˜€๐—ถ๐˜…
๐˜€๐—ฒ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—ป
๐—ฒ๐—ถ๐—ด๐—ต๐˜
๐—ป๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ฒ
๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ป
๐—ฒ๐—น๐—ฒ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—ป
๐˜๐˜„๐—ฒ๐—น๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ
๐˜๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—ป
๐—ณ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ฟ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—ป
๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ณ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—ป
๐˜€๐—ถ๐˜…๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—ป
๐—ฒ๐—ถ๐—ด๐—ต๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—ป
๐—ป๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ฒ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—ป
๐˜๐˜„๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜๐˜†
๐˜๐˜„๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜๐˜†-๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ฒ
๐˜๐˜„๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜๐˜†-๐˜๐˜„๐—ผ
๐˜๐˜„๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜๐˜†-๐˜๐—ต๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฒ
๐˜๐˜„๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜๐˜†-๐—ณ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ฟ
๐˜๐˜„๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜๐˜†-๐—ณ๐—ถ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ
๐˜๐˜„๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜๐˜†-๐˜€๐—ถ๐˜…
๐˜๐˜„๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜๐˜†-๐˜€๐—ฒ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—ป
๐˜๐˜„๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜๐˜†-๐—ฒ๐—ถ๐—ด๐—ต๐˜
๐˜๐˜„๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜๐˜†-๐—ป๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ฒ
๐˜๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐˜๐˜†
๐˜๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐˜๐˜†-๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ฒ
๐˜๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐˜๐˜†-๐˜๐˜„๐—ผ
๐˜๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐˜๐˜†-๐˜๐—ต๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฒ
๐˜๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐˜๐˜†-๐—ณ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ฟ
๐˜๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐˜๐˜†-๐—ณ๐—ถ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ
๐˜๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐˜๐˜†-๐˜€๐—ถ๐˜…
๐˜๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐˜๐˜†-๐˜€๐—ฒ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—ป
๐˜๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐˜๐˜†-๐—ฒ๐—ถ๐—ด๐—ต๐˜
๐˜๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐˜๐˜†-๐—ป๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ฒ
๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐˜๐˜†
๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐˜๐˜†-๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ฒ
๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐˜๐˜†-๐˜๐˜„๐—ผ
๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐˜๐˜†-๐˜๐—ต๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฒ
๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐˜๐˜†-๐—ณ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ฟ
๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐˜๐˜†-๐—ณ๐—ถ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ
๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐˜๐˜†-๐˜€๐—ถ๐˜…
๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐˜๐˜†-๐˜€๐—ฒ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—ป
๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐˜๐˜†-๐—ฒ๐—ถ๐—ด๐—ต๐˜
๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐˜๐˜†-๐—ป๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ฒ
๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ณ๐˜๐˜†
๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ณ๐˜๐˜†-๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ฒ
๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ณ๐˜๐˜†-๐˜๐˜„๐—ผ
๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ณ๐˜๐˜†-๐˜๐—ต๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฒ
๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ณ๐˜๐˜†-๐—ณ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ฟ
๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ณ๐˜๐˜†-๐—ณ๐—ถ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ
๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ณ๐˜๐˜†-๐˜€๐—ถ๐˜…
๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ณ๐˜๐˜†-๐˜€๐—ฒ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—ป
๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ณ๐˜๐˜†-๐—ฒ๐—ถ๐—ด๐—ต๐˜
๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ณ๐˜๐˜†-๐—ป๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ฒ
๐˜€๐—ถ๐˜…๐˜๐˜†
๐—ฎ๐˜‚๐˜๐—ต๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐˜€ ๐—ป๐—ผ๐˜๐—ฒ
๐—ป๐—ฒ๐˜„ ๐—ฏ๐—ผ๐—ผ๐—ธ ๐—ฝ๐—ผ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜๐—ถ๐—ฎ๐—น๐—น๐˜†?

๐˜€๐—ฒ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—ป

8.6K 200 129
By -ADOREMARAIS

THE ATMOSPHERE IN THE HOUSE HAD DONE A 360. after introducing herself to the girl, the girl having told catherine her name, but she didn't listen to that- so she still called the girl 'she', of which made kio and eliza want to burst out laughing as cat  never referred to her as her actual name,

of which was georgia.

so after that, the group, of now five, had made their way to the living room- kio, eliza and catherine sitting on one sofa together, leaving vinnie and this girl, georgia, sitting on the other.

"so you two are exes?" the girl started the conversation, making catherine take her attention away from her nails, and to the girl. catherine just looked at the girl, her eyebrows raised, just giving the girl a nod to her question.

"yes we are- we're such good exes that vinnie still gets up everytime he sees me."

that comment sent kio and eliza off the edge, the two laughing like the two hyenas in lion king, their laughs making it extremely hard for catherine to keep a straight face.

cat looked at her ex to see him struggling to hold a straight face also, the girl sending him a wink. georgia just scoffed in response to catherine's comment.

"is that so?" georgia hit back, cat just nodding her head. kio and eliza were finding this extremely eventful, that much so that kio went and made himself and eliza popcorn, just so they could watch the events unfold.

"it is indeed- now i hate to be a bitch. well actually i don't hate being a bitch- but could you two, you know, leave so we could have our day without you two ruining it?" eliza sent a smile to vinnie as he had looked at her and kio for support after catherine's suggestion, them both just shrugging their shoulders.

"ugh fine. you sound like a right bitch anyway."

"aw thank you! you know that's a compliment in my books." catherine hit back at the supposed to be insult, her waving at the girl as she got up from beside vinnie, of whom didn't move.

"actually georgia, i think it's time that you get home." catherine stifled a laugh before covering her mouth, vinnie just shaking his head at his ex girlfriend.

"what- really vinnie? then you can take me back." catherine raised an eyebrow as she looked at vinnie, the boy just sighing before getting up from the sofa.

"wow you really know how to pick them don't you vincent?" eliza muttered as she got up from the sofa, her pointing her hand at the door. "hey georgia, i'll take you home, just be thankful that it's me and not catherine here."

catherine shook her head at eliza, saying to the girl she didn't have to do that, but eliza said she would because it would be ideal for the two exes to have a chat. and that meant that kio had to go with eliza too.

so they did. catherine shouted goodbye to her two friends, her just sending a sarcastic wave and a "it was lovely to meet you" to georgia before the three left the house.

"she seems nice."

"catherine stop." vinnie commented, to which the girl just scoffed as she leaned back on the sofa, the girl glancing over at vinnie with a smirk on her face.

"me stop? you were the asshole who decided to go out and see another girl, yet you've been with me the whole week!" vinnie opened his mouth, before quickly closing it again. he then proceeded to put his own smirk on his face as he leaned forward.

"is that jealously i hear catherine?" vinnie teased.

"oh you fucking wish vincent. just a little you know confused, considering what you had said and were acting last week."

"she isn't anything you know." vinnie declared, catherine raising an eyebrow in disbelief.

"is that so? well did she know that? the one thing i know is that she tried to get all tough on me- and well we all know that doesn't happen." vinnie let out a low laugh as he kept his eye contact with his ex girlfriend.

the two kept their eye contact with one another for just over a minute, to which catherine raised an eyebrow at the tension between the two.

"so when did you two get so close that you thought about bringing her back here?" catherine asked, still keeping the eye contact with her ex, to which vinnie just shrugged his shoulders in response.

"or has she always just been- i don't know, a quick fling?- ah, i thought so." catherine held her smirk on her face, as vinnie had nodded his head to catherine's question.

"if you wanted a distraction vincent, all you had to do was ask."

"really?"

"pft- no." catherine scoffed, it being vinnie's turn to raise an eyebrow as he scanned his ex girlfriends face.

"really though catherine? can i tell you something?"

"have i got a choice?" vinnie laughed as he got up from the sofa he was sat on, moving himself so he was now sat next to catherine. catherine glared at vinnie, mentally yelling at him why he had decided to sit next to her.

the tension between the two teenagers had intensified majorly since vinnie had sat next to catherine. catherine did notice that her and vinnie did keep their eye contact with one another, that probably being one of the reasons why there was always so much tension between one another.

"so what was it?" cat answered, her directing the conversation back to why vinnie had sat next to her in the first place,

cat waited for vinnie to answer, but instead he carried on looking at her, a smirk on his face. she narrowed her eyes at him, about to make a funny face at him when she felt his hands either side of her face. before she could register what was happening, vinnie had pulled his ex in for a kiss.

catherine raised an eyebrow as she watched vinnie pull away, his eyes looking around her face, wondering what she was indeed thinking in this moment in time.

"that's what i was going to tell you." vinnie said, catherine noticing his eyes glancing down to her lips before looking back up again. "and you do look good today not going to lie."

"why thank you vincent." catherine thanked the boy, giving his chest a pat. vinnie looked down at where her hand lingered on his chest, making him look back up at the girl.

catherine looked at her ex, the girl feeling her heart beating at a faster rate than usual, her feeling a sense of adrenaline.

"you know vincent," he hummed at the girl at the sound of his name, "i think i might go and get myself my own distraction."

catherine tried to hold back at her smile as she had teased vinnie about her doing what he did, and having well- a distraction. she got up from the sofa, her phone in hand as she pretended to text someone as she walked out of the living room.

she didn't make it out of the living room however when she was pulled back in, before then being pushed against the wall, a smirk on her face as she saw vinnie standing before her.

"oh? whose the jealous ex now?" catherine teased, glancing down at see vincent trapping her in, his hands either side of the wall, blocking her in.

"you can't go and do that catherine." vinnie stated, catherine putting her hands on her chest to push the boy away.

"oh yeah? why's that vincent? we're exes, nothings going on here."

vinnie answered catherine's question with another kiss, him placing either side on her face as she was leaned back against the wall. catherine continued to smirk at vinnie, but this time she was returning kiss, wrapping her arms around his neck.

"you know vincent, exes are supposed to kiss one another you know." catherine mumbled against his lips as she leaned her head back to see vinnie looking around her face, a smile on his face.

"guess we're not most exes then."

catherine posted a tiktok

yes i changed outfits

1.7m likes
58.9k comments
39.k shares

@fan1- um... that isn't her room

@fan9- IS THAT VINNIE'S ROOM

@vhackerr- nice light behind you
   @catherine- i know right it's lush

@user88- DO YOU RECKON SHES WITH VIN

@hater2- both outfits are hideous
  @eliza- stfu❤️

@eliza- i see you
   @catherine- 🤭

@hater9- disgusting

@fan682- CINNIE IS HAPPENING

@fan0- i want to be cat

@user665- wait is that actually vinnies room?
@catherine- i guess we'll never know

@fan223- IT IS OMG

@user77- why can cat literally wear anything

AUTHORS NOTE
hello hello ✌🏼

double update i-

i officially love this story more than secret, and i never thought i would have but- cat and vinnie are just my new faves

n e whore

stay safe, i love you and hope you are having or had a good Saturday! stay hydrated loves 🥺🤍

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20K 167 28
๐‘Šโ„Ž๐‘’๐‘› ๐ด๐‘Ÿ๐‘–๐‘Ž๐‘›๐‘Ž ๐‘Š๐‘’๐‘ ๐‘ก๐‘๐‘Ÿ๐‘œ๐‘œ๐‘˜ ๐‘Ž ๐‘“๐‘Ž๐‘š๐‘œ๐‘ข๐‘  ๐‘ ๐‘œ๐‘๐‘–๐‘Ž๐‘™ ๐‘š๐‘’๐‘‘๐‘–๐‘Ž ๐‘–๐‘›๐‘“๐‘™๐‘ข๐‘’๐‘›๐‘๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐‘”๐‘’๐‘ก๐‘  ๐‘˜๐‘–๐‘๐‘˜๐‘’๐‘‘ ๐‘œ๐‘ข๐‘ก ๐‘๐‘ฆ โ„Ž๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐‘š๐‘œ๐‘กโ„Ž๏ฟฝ...
855K 14.3K 115
๐‘†๐ธ๐ถ๐‘…๐ธ๐‘‡เณ„เพ€เฟ หŠหŽ- "๐—œ๐—ง'๐—Ÿ๐—Ÿ ๐—•๐—˜ ๐—ข๐—จ๐—ฅ ๐—Ÿ๐—œ๐—ง๐—ง๐—Ÿ๐—˜ ๐—ฆ๐—˜๐—–๐—ฅ๐—˜๐—ง" ๐‘†๐ธ๐ถ๐‘…๐ธ๐‘‡เณ„เพ€เฟ หŠหŽ- ...
217K 1.6K 27
"๐ผ ๐‘™๐‘œ๐‘ฃ๐‘’ ๐‘ฆ๐‘œ๐‘ข" [Completed]
984K 16.4K 47
๐™Ž๐™๐™š ๐™ง๐™š๐™ข๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™™๐™š๐™™ ๐™๐™ž๐™ข ๐™ค๐™› ๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™ง๐™–๐™ฌ๐™—๐™š๐™ง๐™ง๐™ž๐™š๐™จ... ๐™ƒ๐™š ๐™ง๐™š๐™ข๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™™๐™š๐™™ ๐™๐™š๐™ง ๐™ค๐™› ๐™˜๐™ž๐™œ๐™–๐™ง๐™š๏ฟฝ...