Finifugal - Never Ending Love

By Shiffu5

Based on a True incident.. Blended with Some Imagination to bring out the Flavour of LOVE.. Sanu loves Nafi... More

The First Clash
Blooming of Friendship
The Missing...
Symptoms of Love
The Unknown Number
A New Beginning
The Official Fight
A Day to be noted
A Cute Proposal
The Meeting
Surprise unveiled
Surprise Overloaded
Opening Up

The Shock

5 1 0
By Shiffu5

Sanu worriedly went out to their meeting spot thinking about nafi's text..

Nafi arrived there sharply after she entered the hotel..

"What is it baby? Why did you stop me from saying about us to mom?", Sanu asked him sadly..

"I guess it's not the right time to reveal about us.. I'm sorry baby!", Nafi hesitantly said..

"What's your problem da?">>>

<<<"I'm fired.. I'm totally pissed off now! I'm sorry baby I don't know why I'm crying"

Sanu hugs him and consoles him saying, "You will get a better job da.. Don't worry come on now.. Ma baby.. Can't see you like this!"

"Your Mom Dad will ask about me if you reveal about us.. What will I tell them I'm working? How will I face them confidently?" That's why I stopped you sanu"

"It's fine baby, I understand.. And know this no matter what, I will always be there for you! I Love you totally.. I love everything about you.. I'm a part of everything you have to face! Okay.. Now give me back the hugs!", Sanu whole-heartedly expressed her words for him softly..

Nafi felt so blessed to have a girl like her.. He felt so peaceful and relaxed with her lovely words..

"Let's go home.. Don't forget to meet me tomorrow.. I have a thing for you.. I'll text you where!", Sanu smiled..

***********************************

What could be the thing?
Let's see!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.5M 93.8K 58
Astrid has never stepped out her house. She didn't know that her parents hitting her wasn't right. She always thought that's how it works. So what ha...
476K 11.9K 49
𝘌𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘺𝘡𝘩π˜ͺ𝘯𝘨 𝘸𝘦 𝘡𝘩π˜ͺ𝘯𝘬, 𝘴𝘒𝘺, 𝘒𝘯π˜₯ π˜₯𝘰 𝘩𝘒𝘴 𝘀𝘰𝘯𝘴𝘦𝘲𝘢𝘦𝘯𝘀𝘦𝘴 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘰𝘢𝘳𝘴𝘦𝘭𝘷𝘦𝘴 𝘒𝘯π˜₯ 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘰𝘡𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘴.
53.5K 2.7K 50
ʟᴜᴍΙͺɴᴏᴜꜱ; ꜰᴜʟʟ ᴏꜰ ᴏʀ κœ±Κœα΄‡α΄…α΄…ΙͺΙ΄Ι’ ʟΙͺΙ’Κœα΄›; Κ™Κ€ΙͺΙ’Κœα΄› ᴏʀ ꜱʜΙͺΙ΄ΙͺΙ΄Ι’, α΄‡κœ±α΄˜α΄‡α΄„Ιͺα΄€ΚŸΚŸΚ ΙͺΙ΄ α΄›Κœα΄‡ α΄…α΄€Κ€α΄‹.