Base - Jikook

By BlueHourAddict

Contemporary dancer Jimin needs a new base for the Christmas Dance and streetstyle dancer Jungkook happens to... More

1: Park Jimin
2: Take a Chance
4: Lift Me to the Sky
5: Greed vs. Longing
6: Elation
7: New Reality
8: Christmas Dance
9: Decisions

3: Dream Come True

1.5K 137 83
By BlueHourAddict

Jungkook was lifting Jimin again, but something was decidedly different. His right hand was gripping much higher, palming the dancer's hardening length through his flimsy training pants and earning him that small gasp he could not forget about. Overcome by a sudden hunger, he licked over the exposed skin of his ribs and bit down. Fuck, he wanted this so bad.

A small hand slid into his hair and pulled his lips to one of the nipples on the naked chest while his hand could not stop feeling up the hard shape of the dancer's crotch. Before he knew it, he was rutting between those glorious buttocks, thrusting his hips in a frenzy and groaning into the soft neck under his lips.

"Jeon," the sharp voice of the lady interrupted them. "Again, and this time harder," she instructed him.

Jungkook did not understand. Why did he have to let go of Jimin when he could just finish now?

"Jeon," she said again, this time with Hoseok's voice. "Fucking Jeon Jungkook!"

Jungkook's eyes snapped open.

"Either turn off your alarm or get the fuck out of bed!" his best friend and flatmate shouted at his face.

Hell, he had been dreaming, Jungkook realized embarrassed. And he was as hard as a metal rod. Great. That much about earning it. He was such a lecher.

"I'll get up," he rasped at his friend, waving the other out of his room to rub off his little friend.

Ten minutes later, he entered the kitchen and slumped into his chair. "How did it go yesterday?" Hoseok asked him.

"Don't know," Jungkook murmured while he watched how the coffee was poured into his pot. A splotch of milk, a teaspoon of sugar. Hoseok knew how to treat him well.

"When will they announce who got the job?" his friend continued his enquiry.

"Today," he provided and took a sip from the brew. "They'll call."

His phone vibrated like someone had summoned the devil. Unknown number. Still tired and clumsy he grabbed for it to take the call. "Yeah?"

"Jeon Jungkook?" asked Park Jimin's voice.

"Yeah," he answered, suddenly much more awake. "I mean, yes, that's me."

"Hi, Jimin here. I wanted to ask if you'd still like to be my base?" the man asked and Jungkook's mind was doing a short detour onto filthy lands at the word 'base', but when he had his brain under control again, he replied, "Yes, very much."

A small snort told him that he must have sounded a little too eager. "Great. Send me your schedule and we'll figure out the times to practice."

"Sure."

"Oh, and bring something less baggy for practice," Jimin told him and Jungkook wanted to sink into the ground.

"Sure," he breathed out, ignoring Hoseok's lifted eyebrow.

"Cool. See you there," the dancer bid his goodbye.

"Later," Jungkook murmured before he heard the line being cut. Then he whispered, "I don't know if I'll survive this."

"Survive what?" his best friend asked until his face lit up. "He chose you!"

Jungkook swallowed and nodded.

"Oh my god, Kook! You should be celebrating. Stop looking so put-out," the older scolded him.

"Can I borrow those tight pants you use for running?" he asked, not able to think of any clothing in his closet that would fit the description 'less baggy'.

"What for?" Hoseok wanted to know confused.

"You know... ballet look and such," Jungkook tried to be subtle.

But to his dismay his friend's eyes began to gleam with joy. "The day I'll see Jeon Jungkook in a pantyhose is the day I can die happily."

"Shut up," Jungkook hissed, but the expression on the other's face would not waver.

"Fine, fine. Whatever it takes for my pal to get his dream boy," the older said. "You should buy your own pantyhose, though."

Jungkook latched out over the table, but Hoseok dodged his slap and chuckled happily when he hurried into the safety of his own room. Jungkook should reconsider the best friend terms.

><

"You made it," Jimin's voice greeted him when he entered the practice room. The lady was sitting on a chair next to the sound system, looking as stern as ever.

"Hi," he greeted them and closed the door.

"Those clothes are better," the dancer assured him with a thumbs up. Jungkook had combined Hoseok's tight running pants with his weightlifting outfit of short baggy pants (he did not like the idea of presenting the shape of his private parts) and a tight-fit muscle shirt.

Jimin himself was dressed in his skintight cotton pants that did not leave anything to the imagination and Jungkook would bet that he wore the matching sleeveless top underneath the baggy sweater he was wearing now. But as tempting as that outfit was, Jungkook could work with that because he had seen Jimin dance in it. This was not meant to be sexual but sensual, accentuating every of his smooth moves when he made music with his body.

"Let's warm up," the other man said. Apparently, the lady would not speak to Jungkook. Well, he could live with that. "Then you will learn the basics."

"Basics?" Jungkook asked. Would they drill him through ballet?

Jimin nodded and gestured him to come closer and stretch with him. "Contemporary might be its own style, but I come from ballet, so my style involves those elements that are inherent to ballet."

Wow, with moving elegantly apparently came graceful expression, Jungkook thought, sucking in every word the other spoke while stealing glances at an indeed very flexible Jimin. Damn, that man could do the splits! Jungkook felt stiff next to him.

"Since, Mrs. Kim repeatedly pointed out that you looked like a buffalo during out examination, I'll take it upon me to prove to her that you can be a little more graceful," the dancer said with a wry smile.

"Uhm, sorry," Jungkook murmured and smiled pained. He had known from the start that he could dance nothing like Jimin but being told so in such a blunt way was still embarrassing.

"Don't be sorry. Different genres, different styles. I'm sure I'd look strange in hip hop, too," Jimin brushed his apology away. "You did great when it came to lifting me, and that's most important." He looked honest, so Jungkook decided to believe him.

"I'll try my best," he promised.

"I expected no less," Jimin replied with that small curious smile that Jungkook could not make sense of. "Let's start."

Jungkook did five quick push-ups to warm up his arms before he stood up as well, waiting for instructions.

"Let's start simple," Jimin said and stood across from him. "The hands." He lifted his hands with the palms up and Jungkook marveled at their size for a moment before he focused back on the topic. "Your dance style utilizes the hands as an own part of the body, for us ballet dancers the hands are only the extension of our arms." He began to move his hands like Jungkook had seen many times before. Soft, like he was caressing water, like he was floating.

"Try it," Jimin asked of him and Jungkook clumsily lifted his hands to imitate what he was seeing. It looked mechanical. "Loose wrist," the dancer supplied, just as focused on Jungkook's hands as Jungkook himself. "That's better. Keep it."

Better was a soft word. Jungkook was closer but definitely not there, yet.

"Keep the loose wrists but put strength in your fingers. The hand follows the arm, the fingertips follow the hand." It sounded so easy, but when Jungkook tried to apply the words, it looked weird.

"Less strength," Jimin said concentrated. "It's on the verge of not flexing at all. Delicate."

Jungkook tried, he really did, and by Jimin's words he did make progress, but after half an hour using his hands like he had never done before, he felt them cramping.

"Okay, enough," Jimin said and caught his hands from the air to hold them. "But promise me to practice at home."

Jungkook nodded determined although he was questioning what had driven him to make himself go through this.

"Good, now the feet," the dancer decided and stood next to him, and Jungkook feared he would have to tiptoe for the next half on an hour. "Don't look so stressed."

"Sorry," Jungkook was quick to apologize, but Jimin's chuckle brushed it off.

"Don't worry. I won't make you practice Pointe. That's for girls anyway," he reassured him. "All I want from you is that you make a point out of every step. Take every step with purpose. No slagging, no whatever you do in hip hop. Can you do that?"

Jungkook wondered what Jimin meant by 'whatever you do in hip hop', but when the other began to walk towards the other end of the room, he had a pretty good idea. Jimin's body was always tense, or rather alert. There was no limb that was just hanging there, flapping around. It was not walking, it was striding, pure elegance. Every move was intended and had a flow, accentuated by the gentle strength that the other had tried to teach him before with the hands.

Taking a deep breath, Jungkook stood straighter, shoulders drawn back, and took his first step. It failed. He knew it failed. But Jimin was there to safe him. "Use the ball of your foot. Make your walk round."

Focusing his weight on the front of his pad, instantly lightened his footsteps and he no longer sounded like a trampling buffalo. Relieved, he finished the walk to the other side without making a complete fool out of himself. Jimin welcomed him with a satisfied smile. "Now, when you walk back the first thing to touch the floor with every step will not be your heel but your big toe. Like this." And he floated away over the floor, silent as a fairy and graceful as a swan.

Jungkook looked entranced for a while before he shook himself out of it and tried. It was not as difficult as the thing with the hands. He could manage this, and Jimin's wide grin was proof that he had.

"Very good," the dancer told him with another thumbs up. "Practice that at home, so that it becomes somewhat of a second nature."

"I will," Jungkook promised although he was unsure whether he could get used to this in such a short amount of time.

"Jungkook," Jimin caught his attention when he wanted to turn back around for another walk. He locked eyes with the smaller man, curious what he had to say. "I know that I cannot make you into a contemporary dancer or even a ballet dancer, but we will find a style that'll suit us both, yes?"

For a moment, Jungkook was speechless. How the heck had he ever allowed himself to think that he deserved this man? From all he had seen, he would have guessed that Jimin would do anything to reach his goal. He was determined, would practice until there was no breath left in his lungs, and never gave up until he had reached perfection. Jungkook knew that damn well from watching. So how could this man say that not being perfect was okay?

"Thank you," he breathed out, earning a warm smile from Jimin.

"You're the only one who can lift me without fail," the dancer said with so much conviction that Jungkook instantly believed him. "I need you for this."

He nodded. "I'll not fail you."

Jimin nodded back with the same determination in his eyes that Jungkook could feel in his chest. This was Jimin's big dream, his big chance to make it further. Jungkook must never ruin this for him.

"Okay, now let's get you comfortable with your body, shall we?" the dancer asked brighter than before.

"Uhm, sure?"

><

"And, how was it?" Hoseok asked when Jungkook entered their flat after three hours of Jimin's training and the bike ride back home.

"I'm dying," he groaned.

"Already?" his friend asked amused.

"Looking like your body is made of no muscle or bone is unexpectedly straining on the muscle and bone," he rasped and sunk into his chair.

"Was is worth it, though?"

Jungkook grinned tiredly. "Absolutely. You should see him move." Every time he remembered how Jimin looked while dancing he was more determined to make this work.

"You're so far gone, Kook. It's not funny anymore," Hoseok said with half a smile and half a tear.

>><<

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.7K 681 13
Jimin is about to graduate from Seoul University of Music, and for the graduation project it is tradition to pair up the dancer classes with the comp...
22.7K 1.2K 13
" I'm disappointed! My son ! A FREAKING DANCER ! " He said throwing a glass wine bottle on the floor causing glass to shatter on Jimin. " f-Father...
131 8 1
A short jikook fanfic: Jungkook is a shy dancer and Jimin is a trainee who teaches dance to younger students.
65.7K 3.1K 21
What will happen when you wear pointe shoes to play basketball? You'll fall. And you'll fall hard. © ShinyJikook