The Chosen

By Tasergirl

Instead of avoiding the Mikaelson ball as she had been aiming to do, Bonnie was talked into going. What would... More

Ember
Heart
Dance
Game Night
Somebody
Going Over
The Start
And You Are?
A.N.
Burn
Survivor
Surprise
Twisted
Prophecy
We Stand
Rise
Returned
Welcome
You Should Be Scared
Bonds
Before

Explanations

5.3K 190 85
By Tasergirl

Klaus didn't care for many things, not since his human days. There were very few times he could count as genuinely happy. Yet on the last few weeks the small witch had begun to burrow her way into his cold, dead, heart.

One of the genuinely happy moments in his life had been with her. Sitting in the quarry by the woods and speaking of his past. Speaking of things he dared not think of, lest he be lead back into those ways. His family didn't need him to be a kind man who loved to paint anymore, they needed him to keep them alive, they needed a general.

Yet this small, annoying, self sacrificing, moral compass of a witch managed to thaw his heart. She wasn't normal, no girl who attacked creatures he'd never seen in 1,000 years of life could ever be normal, but he found he liked it. He liked her abnormalities. He liked that she could challenge him. He'd grown fond of her, against his better instincts.

Now she lay in a bed, again practically comatose, after burning multiple winged creatures alive. Klaus was beginning to think he'd never have a normal relationship with anyone. After the man saved Bonnie, appearing with her cousin, the others were easy to pick off.

Klaus left the small witch's room, upset that for the second time, she lay unconscious. The hybrid walked up the stairs towards where Elijah was keeping their guests company. He wanted to know exactly what was going on.

Walking into the room he saw Caroline talking to Lucy, holding onto the older witch's hand for dear life. Elijah and Kol stood near the fireplace, watching their guest. The sword with which he tore the creature in half with was hanging at his side.

"As I'm sure you've imagined we have some questions" Klaus said as he entered the room. The blue eyed man gave him a nod.

"Of course, I am Callon, of Firilanid" he greeted, putting a fist to his heart and giving a bow. Klaus shared a look with his brothers, only knowing men to do this many years ago.

"Firilanid?" Elijah asked looking towards his brothers for a moment. Kol had a contemplative look on his face, while Niklaus looked just as confused as he did. "We've never heard of it" he told the man.

"No you wouldn't, we are not known to this world" he told them, an amused smirk on his face. It irritated Klaus to no end.

"Not know to the world? What are they Wakanda?" Matt asked from his spot beside Caroline. The blondes eyes widened as she hit him in the stomach reprimanding him.

"And what exactly is your business here Callon?" Klaus asked the man, not for the first time wondering what his business was. He wouldn't save Bonnie for nothing. How did this Callon even know she was in danger.

"I'm afraid you won't believe me if I told you" Callon told them all, his voice soft. Caroline snorted as she looked at the tall man.

"I'm a vampire, that's a hybrid, my bests friends are a doppelgänger and a witch" Caroline said and other occupants in the room watched as her expression hardened, suspicioun in her eyes. "So try me" she told him.

Callon looked at the blonde in surprise. He could admit he didn't think much of her when he first walked in. She held her own against the scouts, and tried to protect Bonnie, but he had to admit she was simply too young to take her seriously. He finds himself pleasantly surprised. Bonnie would need her.

"Caroline, relax, he wants to help" Lucy told the blonde softly, though understanding her suspicions. Klaus rolled his eyes.

"Yes, conveniently a day after Bonnie was first attacked, and during her second, this man shows up and simply wants to protect her sounds entirely plausible" Klaus said narrowing his eyes at the man. Callon frowned at the hybrid, his eyes narrowing slightly,

"If you are insinuating I would harm Bonnie you insult me" he tells the man seriously. Elijah knits his eyebrows together as he notices the seriousness of the man.

"Then why, pray tell, are you so keen to protect the little witch?" Kol asked the man, as much suspicion in his voice as there was in Niklaus. The man looked at them all, standing straighter.

"Because Bonnie Bennett is more than a mere witch" he says confusing most of the occupants in the room. "She is meant to be a Queen"
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Bonnie looked around. She couldn't remember waking up. She couldn't remember going to sleep. She couldn't remember anything that had happened. All she knew was that she was in the woods, and again, it wasn't the woods surrounding Mystic Falls.

Turning around she saw random fires set. She finds herself unsurprised to see the woman she'd seen her last few visions, standing in the middle of a clearing. What did surprise her, however, was when she looked up and met Bonnie's eyes.

"Hello dear" she greeted softly, her smile gentle, as if she understood. Bonnie frowned as she walked tentatively forward towards the woman.

"Qetsiyah" Bonnie said her name in surprise, she couldn't believe the woman could see her. "What is this?" Bonnie asked, causing the woman to smirk at her, Qetsiyah's playful nature shining through.

"A dream" she told Bonnie, her smirk growing. Bonnie gave the woman a deadpan stare, not in the mood for games.

"Look not to be rude, but the last thing I remember is setting some type of creatures on fire because they were trying to kill me and my friends, I'm really not in the mood for games" Bonnie told her, looking around once more at the woods around them. Qetsiyah nodded at her words, completely understanding.

"Fae" Qetsiyah told her simply, as if the words was supposed to mean something to her, and causing Bonnie to look at her in confusion.

"What?" She asked. Slowly Qetsiyah sat on what looked to be a stone bench.

"Come" she said, motioning for Bonnie to sit beside her. Knitting her eyebrows together, Bonnie frowned, but walked forward. Sitting down, she heard Qetsiyah sigh.

"Fae are a form of fairy, we are powerful beings" Qetsiyah started explaining. "In full form we have large horns which protrude from our head and wings longer than 2x our arms span, we are stronger than most and our power is great" Bonnie listened intently as the woman began explaining.

"Our kind is different than what you know of Fae, or fairies, though those do exist, they're tricky little things" she told Bonnie, making the small witch chuckle at the face she made.

"So there's more then one type of fairy?" Bonnie asked her, causing the Queen to nod.

"Yes, and as you will learn, our kind is very different. Our energy is harnessed in a way that I cannot explain at the moment, but depending on who we're with it can help, or hinder us. That is one of the reasons why it is not uncommon for our kind to have more than one mate, especially in the royal family, we make each other stronger" Qetsiyah told her softly. Bonnie frowned as the woman told her these things.

"Why are you telling me this?" Bonnie asked her, her voice low. Qetsiyah smiled at her serenely, laying a hand on her cheek.

"This was my favorite flower, my love gifted it to me" Qetsiyah said as she handed her the flower. Bonnie stared at it for a moment before looking back up at the woman. "you know who he is, tust him, he will help guide you, as will your mates"

"Wait but why-" Bonnie started but was cut off by the woman before her.

"It's time for you to go now" she said pressing her middle and index finger to Bonnie's forehead.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Bonnie woke with a gasp, her eyes opening wide. As she looked around Bonnie took a deep breath. She was back in the Mikaelson mansion, in the room she had changed in, it was a good sign. She could only hope everyone was okay.

Turning her head Bonnie was surprised to see Azalea flowers by her bed, on the nightstand. Knitting her eyebrows together she touched them. The only difference between these and the one in her dream was the color, these were pink while the one Qetsiyah gave her was white.

"There's something you should hear" Bonnie heard, turning her head she saw Damon, his eyes on her intently. Sitting up fully and swinging her legs over the bed she looked up at him.

"Is everything okay? Is everyone okay?" She asked quickly, thinking of all the people who could've died last night. Damon shrugged a shoulder at her slightly.

"Everybody had a couple scrapes and bruises but the only one who really got hit was Matt, and it was only a bruised rib, we're all fine" he told her softly. He'd heard what Callon said, the stranger that came with Bonnie's cousin.

"What should I hear then?" She asked him, worry pooling in her stomach. Damon sighed as he walked up to her.

"I'm not gonna be the one to tell you, just know that nobody died, and I've got the mustang out front and ready if you need to get away" he told her seriously. Though she didn't know what it was about, the gravity of the situation dawned on her, Damon was offering her an out.

"Damon, you're scaring me" she told him, her voice low as they looked at each other, the vampire holding out a hand to help her up. Sighing, he shook his head.

"Don't be" he told her, his voice going soft. "No matter what happens we're here, we're all here" he told her. At his words Bonnie could only nod, squeezing his hand as he lead her out the door, a silent thank you.

When the small witch reached the sitting room she saw most of the people who fought for, and with, her were already there. Klaus, Elijah, Kol, Finn, Stefan, Caroline and Rebekah. Except now, there were two more people in the mix, only one of them she knew personally.

"Lucy!" Bonnie called out softly, as her and her cousin practically ran to each other. The taller woman held onto Bonnie tightly, knowing that what would happen next would throw her life even more off track than it was already.

"Thank God you're okay" Lucy muttered as she held on tightly to her younger cousin. Bonnie pressed her lips together tightly as they pulled apart, wanting to bombard her with questions, but knowing that now wasn't the time.

"Are you alright Miss Bennett?" Elijah asked gently from beside Klaus, both looking at her intently. Bonnie nodded softly.

"Yea, I just used too much power" she said waving it off. It was the blasé way she handled her going unconscious and almost dying which angered Klaus. The hybrid narrowed his eyes at her.

"Yes and we all know what happens when a witch uses too much of her power" he said as Bonnie turned to him, her brows knit together. "It could have ended much worse than just knocking you unconscious" he told her. Bonnie took a breath as she looked at him.

"Well it didn't end that way" she said, her tone letting him know that she didn't want to continue talking about it. If only he cared.

"You are missing the point entirely Bonnie, there were too many, you could have died" he said seriously, taking a step forward. Bonnie looked at him, her eyes hard.

"But I didn't die, if anything I saved us" she told him, walking up to him.

"Yes, at the risk of your own life once again, remind me why are we risking our lives if you seem so keen on throwing yours away" he said as she stood in front of him.

"I don't want you to risk your lives for me" she exclaimed, throwing her hands in the air. Klaus rolled his eyes.

"Well it seems you're going to have to get used to it, seeing as we're not going anywhere" he told her, glaring down at the small witch. Lucy exchanged looks with Rebekah, the blonde shrugging her shoulders. She didn't know what to do with them.

"This is a very aggressive way of saying you care about someone" Lucy commented, making a chuckle erupt from Rebekah. Bonnie sighed as she walked towards the other Bennett.

"Lucy, what are you doing here?" She asked making Lucy sigh softly.

"I brought answers" she told her cousin softly. Bonnie knit her eyebrows together as she looked at her.

"You can tell me why these people are after me, what they want" she asked softly, ready to find out so she could be done with this. She'd been so close to having a normal life, she could practically taste it, just for it to be ripped from her.

"Actually, I can" a new voice said. Bonnie turned, surprised to find the man that had been haunting her dreams. Bonnie was even more surprised when he bowed to her.

"What the fuck is this" Bonnie said wide eyed.
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Elrohir was well adjusted in his new role. He met with the council every morning, went to his study straight after to take care of whatever needed to be taken care of and then down to the dungeons to check on his work.

He would be the first to admit that he wasn't a good man. He knew this well, the war had taken that piece of his soul, but he knew that what he did, he did for his kingdom. He would do anything for his kingdom, and he has, for it was his.

Qetsiyah was far too small minded. The beautiful and once ruthless queen hadn't seen his vision. She refused him, in more ways than one, and for that she payed the price. The First Witch certainly made him pay for it. At least she would if she got her way.

"My lord!" A young man yelled, rushing through the halls, his eyes wide as he ran toward Elrohir.

"Is there news?" He asked making the boy nod. He was barely into adulthood, but the skinny boy looked up to him, and he was a hard worker.

"Yes sire" the boy said catching his breath as Elrohir began growing impatient.

"Well, spit it out boy?" He said strongly, walking forward, and making the boy stand straighter.

"She's killed them my lord, burned half alive by herself, the others were killed by her companions and one by Callon, The Shadow Man sent word" the young boy said. Elrohir felt his face twitch at the words. Should The First Witch's prophecy be true, the half breed would come to Firilanid, along with her companions and lay ruin to him.

His only hope was The Shadow Man. He needed the assassin to kill her before they even got here, but it seemed the girl was more trouble than he'd thought. If she somehow got passed him, then he needed to be sure that none of them had proof of what he'd done, and he'd attack when they arrive. He must start preparations now.

"Prepare them for transport, we move the cargo in the night, she will arrive soon" Elrohir told the boy.

Though the boy went to do his masters will, a part of him felt as though it was wrong. He never liked what his lordship had done but knew it to be for the good of the realm. Though if it were for good, why hide it.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Callon sat on an armchair, his sword never leaving his side as he looked at the small hybrid in front of him. Her green eyes were different from Qetsiyah, but she had her same air, and her kindness.

"I guess I should thank you" Bonnie said as she sat on the couch in front of him. Callon knit his eyebrows together at her words.

"There is no need to thank me, my lady, I am your sworn shield" he told her seriously. Bonnie's eyebrows rose to her hairline at the mans words.

"My what?" she asked, before shaking her head at her own comment. Callon smiled at her softly, his heart warmed by the young girl.

"I am your protector" he told her, his voice gentle. Bonnie's eyes went to Klaus, before landing on Lucy.

"What is he talking about?" She asked making the older witch sigh softly. Shaking her head, Lucy took Bonnie's hand.

"You should let him explain, I still don't fully understand it myself" she told Bonnie truthfully. Lucy had only begun to understand it, the only thing she really knew and understood completely before now, was that she had to save Bonnie.

"None of us do" Caroline muttered softly as she looked at the man. She didn't get a bad vibe from him, but she didn't exactly get a bad vibe from Damon when she first met him either.

"Alright, if you're the only one willing to talk" Bonnie starts looking at her friends from the corner of her eye. "Lay it on me" she said, her eyes landing on him.

Callon looked at Bonnie for a moment. Truly took a moment to look at her. Her eyes were bright, green and showed strength. The empathy and fear in her eyes now, a stark contrast to the woman who set 5 Fae on fire last night.

"There are pockets on earth, small hidden pockets, which lead to other places. Other realms, hidden inside your own" Callon starts, watching as Bonnie's eyebrows knit together. A look he couldn't decipher crossing her face.

"Like Firilanid?" Bonnie asked, her words shocking him.

"You know of it?" He asked her, his surprise apparent but he kept his voice gentle. Bonnie nodded at his question.

"I um- I had to go into Borra's mind" she said looking away slightly. "Not to mention I've been having weird dreams and visions of a woman from there, but I never saw her wings" she said softly, her mind going to Qetsiyah. Sighing she pointed at him. "I saw you too, you and her" she told him.

Callon sighed softly. Qetsiyah. She was speaking of his love. She had been having visions. There was no mistake. Now was the time. It was time for the royal family to come home.

"Yes, Qetsiyah, she was our queen she did not show her true form often unless she was flying" he said, thinking back on his old lover. Bonnie nodded at him, paying close attention. Klaus and Elijah exchanged looks of doubt. Finn, watched Callon, Bonnie and Lucy. They all knew something. Damon and Stefan watched Bonnie in worry but it was Caroline who spoke up.

"You need to finish telling her" Caroline told him strongly. Had this not been a pressing situation he would have laughed at the blondes instinct to protect the future Queen, he settled on a bemused smile.

"My lady, I fear if I do not simply tell you, your friend will" Callon said ignoring Caroline when she muttered 'I will' under her breath.

"Qetsiyah was the queen of Firilanid, before anyone could investigate it, it became apparent that her life and the life of her family was in danger, one night the palace was attacked and we knew they had to run and they had to hide, far from our home" Callon told them, watching as Bonnie nodded. So far she understood and was keeping up with him.

"I was there, I helped her daughter, Suri escape along with her cousin Neela, Qetsiyah died protecting them from the assassins and the girls made their lives here 1,000 years ago" he said causing Bonnie's eyes snap to the Mikaelsons.

"1,000 years ago exactly?" She asked watching as Klaus nodded at her. There was no way that, that, was a coincidence.

"Yes, they were found by a woman named Ayanna Bennett, who helped them in this new world and who had a son, Suri fell in love with him" he said making Bonnie's eyes widen.

"What are you saying?" She asked, her entire body trembling. Finn watched, taking a step closer, the small witch looked ready to explode. Klaus went to put a hand on her shoulder but stopped himself. Callon sighed.

"They went on to have children, and so did their children and so on, until their Fae side became dormant" he continued watching as her jaw tightened. "Bonnie you are the direct descendant of Qetsiyah, and the rightful queen of Firilanid"
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Elena walked down the stairs, and into the dungeon, carrying a tray. They didn't need Borra starving to death and though none of them knew what he ate, he was a pretty humanoid being. Sighing she opened the door wide.

They allowed him to rest his arms, instead of chained to the ceiling, he was now chained to the floor. In fact he was now laying on it, dozing off. Sighing Elena sat down, handing him water.

"This is pointless, why not simply kill me?" Borra asked, sitting up, and taking a sip of water as he looked at Elena. The doppelgänger shrugged at his question.

"We're not mindless killing machines" she muttered, holding out the food to him. Borra looked at her, a smirk forming on his lips as he held his chained hands up.

"How am I supposed to eat like this?" He asked making her sigh. Elena rolled her eyes but sat on the ground in front of it.

"Fine I'll feed you" she grumbled before making a face. "Like you're a wittle baby" she said rolling her eyes. Borra raised an eyebrow at her as she held out a spoon to him.

"Is this how humans treat their babies?" He asked sarcastically, taking the bite. "You're more messed up than I thought"
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
"What the hell are you talking about?" Bonnie asked, standing. Callon stood as well, seeing her begin to panic. Before he could take a step forward, Klaus glared at him, daring the man to come closer. All Callon had to do was give the hybrid a reason to rip his head from his shoulders.

"You are the rightful queen to Firilanid, you must come with me, and take your place" he said seriously. Bonnie shook her head, holding a hand out to stop him.

"No I am not" she said, practically pleading for the man to stop. Callon frowned as he looked at her. "I'm Bonnie Bennett, resident witch of Mystic Falls, I was raised as a human and just got used to being a witch and now you're trying to tell me this?" She asked as he stood up with her.

"Why do you think you have gotten these dreams, these visions, it is your time to return home" he said seriously, wishing she would see the reality. She is the queen, it is her duty.

"Okay, you don't get to tell me what to do, no one gets to tell me what to do anymore" she said strongly as she attempted to walk out, but Callon moved forward in front of the door.

"This is your destiny! You must accept it" he said trying to make her understand. Bonnie glared at him fiercely.

"Get the hell out of my way before I make you" she told him, her voice low, but he knew she was no less dangerous. If anything the calm made her all the more dangerous. At her hardened face he nodded, heeding his queens command.

Bonnie rushed out and into her room, her eyes taking it in as she did so. Sighing Bonnie sat on the bed. To think this week she'd been in this room more than her own, she could only be thankful that her father was out of town on business again. Even then Abby had been blowing up her phone, how the hell was she going to explain this.

Hearing a knock on her door, Bonnie stood up. Standing at it, she sighed, she didn't want to deal with whoever was on the other side, no matter who it was. Leaning her forehead against it, she let out a soft breath, attempting to calm her nerves.

"Bonnie" she heard Stefan say softly, his voice close to the door. "Look you don't have to open it, I sure as hell don't blame you for wanting to lock yourself away, but when you're ready to talk, or anything really, we're here" he told her softly. Slowly, Bonnie opened the door, letting him in.

"I don't really want to talk" she muttered lowly, closing the door behind him, and watching as he came closer to her.

"We don't have to" he said softly, bringing her in for a hug. Breathing deeply he brought her in tightly, fitting her comfortably into his chest. "It's okay" he muttered making her laugh humorlessly.

"No it's not, I almost died, you risked your life for me, we were attacked by freaking Fae that haven't been seen in thousands of years! None of this is okay" she ranted as she pulled away from him, and towards the window.

Stefan looked at her for a moment, his eyes soft and filled with understanding. Walking towards her he put a hand on her arm, bringing her attention back to him. Bonnie looked up at him tiredly and for a moment he could see golden flecks in her eyes. Shaking off the thought he put a hand on her chin, lifting it slightly.

"No, you're right, that is not okay" he admitted, chucking at the look she gave him. "But you have me, all of your friends and even the Mikaelsons in your corner, and that is more than okay because I promise I will do whatever it takes to keep you safe" he promised her.

Stefan would admit, he'd always been protective of Bonnie, ever since he gave her his blood. He would always protect her, and now ever since him and Elena were on the rocks, Bonnie was the only person who made him feel human, it was different. Their relationship was stronger and he couldn't take it for granted anymore, he'd do anything for her. She may have been the Mikaelsons Little Witch, but she was his beacon of hope.

"You say that now" Bonnie muttered, thinking of all the times he'd set her aside before. In her mind he wouldn't be there, especially not if it meant a choice between her and Elena.

"And I'll say it, and prove it, until you believe me Bonnie" he promised making her look up at him in surprise. "You're not alone, I'm not leaving you alone, I promise" he told her seriously. Before Bonnie could respond a knock sounded on her door.

"Bon, it's Caroline, I know you want to be alone, but I should warn you Callon is looking for you" Caroline told the green eyed witch through the door. Bonnie looked up at Stefan wide eyed, not wanting to deal with any more of that. Understanding the small witch he nodded.

"Damon has the car out front still" he muttered, making Bonnie nod at him. Quickly, he grabbed her hand and they walked towards the door. As they opened it Caroline looked at the pair in shock, but followed them.

"Damon!" Stefan called out, walking swiftly down the corridor with the witch.

"Damon?" Caroline asked, her face scrunched up in confusion. As they all reached the foyer, they saw the blue eyed vampire standing at the stairs, his keys already in hand.

"Let's go witchy" Damon said smirking, just as Callon walked in. Tilting his head he sighed, Lucy walking in behind him.

"Go? Go where? My lady there are still things you should know" he said, trying to keep his voice calm. He didn't trust the blood suckers, it didn't matter that they helped, they were not natural.

"Bonnie?" Lucy asked as Bonnie walking next to the vampire, giving Damon a look. Klaus and Elijah walked in as she did so, their face twisted in confusion.

"Get me out of here" she told him, her voice soft but commanding. Before anyone could realize what was happening, the vampire grabbed the small witch, and sped the out.

"Where the hell did he take her?" Caroline asked, panic beginning to set in her voice. Lucy looked around wide eyed.

"When the hell did they even become friends?!"

The Mikaelsons in the foyer stood quiet, though one of them knew where they had gone. Where Bonnie always goes when she's upset and wants to be surrounded by nature. Looking at Elijah, Klaus nods, gesturing for him to follow. They'd get the witch back.
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
As Damon raced away, Bonnie's eyes were unfocused, she was too far in her own mind to concentrate on anything. She still couldn't believe what she heard, what she was just told, she hadn't had much time to digest it. It just didn't make any sense. Yet, it did. All the changes she'd been feeling, the visions she got, she could feel her body making room for her Fae side to appear.

Damon looked at the small witch from the corner of his eyes. She took it just how he thought she would. Badly. She was one of the strongest women he'd ever known, but she was still young. She needed time to adjust to everything. As he pulled into Stevens Quarry he looked at her.

"We can stay here for as long as you need" he told her, his voice low and his eyes serious. Bonnie sighed as she looked at him.

"Why?" She asked softly, fatigue showing in her face. Letting out a breath, Damon shrugged.

"I owe you" he told her seriously, before raising an eyebrow. "Besides I'm the protector of the Bennett line, I don't care who that guy is. Besides have you seen how big his sword is? If you ask me he's over compensating for something" he said, finally eliciting a chuckle from the tiny brunette.

Bonnie laughed for the first time that day, her entire features changed with the action. She would've never thought that the person who made her feel better would be Damon. Smiling Bonnie began to get out.

"What do you think of everything?" She asked, knowing that at the very least, Damon would be honest. Sighing the older vampire looked at her.

"If it was a week ago, or even a few days ago, I would've thought he was crazy" Damon said as he began skipping rocks. Bonnie walked up to him, taking the rocks he offered to her gently.

"And now?" She asked softly. Damon shrugged.

"I've never seen anything like what we saw, besides Bennett's are powerful and damn near royalty in the supernatural community no one would declare war on you especially not while you've got the Mikaelsons in your corner, there's something bigger happening" he said pointing at her before skipping rocks once more. Bonnie sighed as she nodded along with his explanation.

"So you think I'm a queen?" She asked as she began skipping rocks with him. She doesn't remember the last time she actually spent time out here. Probably when she was with Alaric aka Klaus in disguise. Damon looked at her, his voice and eyes soft as he did so.

"There was always something different about you Bonnie, something almost other worldly" he told her seriously. Bonnie looked at him curiously, her eyebrows knit together. "I think you were always meant for something big" he said honestly.

"Do you think I should go?" She asked him, her voice small as she looked out onto the water. Damon shrugged at her question.

"Only you can answer that" he said watching as her eyes looked at the water, but not truly seeing it. "look you may not believe me but I know you Bonnie, do you think you'll be able able to just let it go, not without at least seeing it first? Your heart won't let you" he told her softly.

It wasn't long after that, that Elijah and Klaus came across the two. Bonnie skipped rocks as Damon tried to show her the best way. Klaus glared Damon as he touched his witch. He'd have to break the vampires arm later.

"Bonnie" Elijah called softly, causing the small witch to look at them in surprise. It only took a moment before it dawned on her.

"That's right, you tricked me and I spilled my secrets to you" she said looking at Klaus, remembering his confession. Damon and Elijah looked at the pair in confusion as she glared at the hybrid.

"Yes, as usual you would like to set me aflame, love we have more pressing matters to attend" he said before gesturing for her to walk with him. "A word?" He asked.

Bonnie took a breath as she looked at him, her eyes still hard. Taking a look at Damon she sighed, she knew the man didn't want her to go with Klaus. Yet she could only think that Klaus might be the only one who could see what she was going through, even if it was only a little.

"Fine" she muttered, beginning to walk. Klaus watched as she walked passed him and into the trees before following her, and having Elijah and Damon watch them walk away.

As Bonnie walked through the woods she sighed, waiting for Klaus to say whatever it was that he wanted to. The small witch looked at him from the corner of her eye, watching as he looked forward towards the other trees.

"Do you realize what this means?" Klaus asked her, his voice low. Bonnie pressed her lips together for a moment, shrugging.

"We have a crazy man in the mansion" she muttered, making Klaus smirk at her softly.

"No, it means matter if you decided to take your place as queen, or renounce it, we must go to Firilanid" he said making Bonnie stop.

"What the hell for?" She asked, putting her hands on her hips as she looked up at him. Klaus sighed as he turned, walking up to her.

"Because until you do, they will keep sending more and you nearly died already, we can fight better if we know our enemies" he told her seriously. Bonnie sighed, looking down as she pressed her lips together.

"I can't just pretend that this is all a weird dream huh?" She asked softly. Klaus sighed as he put a finger on her chin, raising her head to meet his eyes.

"You and I both know you wouldn't run from this anyway" he said softly, watching as she gave a humorless chuckle. "Besides you have the most fearsome family to roam the earth accompanying you, we've already toppled governments before, we can bring a kingdom to its knees if it means protecting our own" he said softly. Bonnie looked up at him, biting the inside of her cheek as she met his eyes.

"And I fit into that category now?" She asked him lowly, her voice gentle. Klaus smirked as he looked down at her.

"You do" he said softly.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
"Did you really have to try and tell her what to do?" Lucy asked as she slammed her suitcase on the bed, in the room Esther assigned her. Callon frowned at Lucy.

"It is her duty, she must return to Firilanid, once she sees it she will realize that is where she is meant to be" Callon said, making Lucy growl at him.

"That's not the point, look I don't know how you do it in your realm but here people are given a choice and you can not try and force duty on them" Lucy said as she looked at him. "Especially not Bonnie, she has to make the decision herself"

"We do not have the time" Callon starts but is cut off by Lucy, the woman poking his chest as she told him off.

"We'll make time! I am not forcing that girl to do anything, you tried and now she's run off with the Salvatore, who knows what the jackass is telling her" she said before turning, hitting him with her hair. Callon frowned as he looked at her.

"She's a kid, not even 18 yet, and you put an entire kingdom on her shoulders" Lucy told him as she began pulling clothes out. Turning to him, her eyes hard, she pointed to the door. "I want to take a shower, you should go" she told him, turning back to her clothes.

"You're angry" he said, stating what Lucy thought was completely obvious.

"Yes, because the person you showed me wasn't the man Bonnie just met, and I don't know if you lied to me or her but I don't like liars, excuse me" she said going into the adjoining bathroom and slamming the door in his face. Callon sighed as he looked upwards, holding his hands up slightly.

"What do I do now?"
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
As Bonnie walked back with Klaus, she felt eyes on her, and stopped. The small witch looked around as Klaus stopped with her, looking quizzically at the green eyed witch.

Turning to him she frowned, pointing at her nose slightly. Seeing what she was asking, he sniffed the air discreetly, his hybrid senses guiding him. Frowning slightly, he shook his head at her.

"I smell nothing" he told her softly, watching as her own frown deepened.

"That's weird" she muttered softly, beginning to walk with him. "I could've sworn I felt something watching me" she told him, watching as his face changed, hardened. He looked every bit the warrior she knew him to be.

"Then I think it's time we go home" he said, gently guiding her back towards his brother and Damon.

As Bonnie and Klaus reached their companions the small witch still felt eyes on her. Driving away and towards the Mikaelsons home it was the same. Even as she walked through the door, the tingling feeling on her back was there.

As she walked into the mansion Bonnie immediately set out to find the reading nook she'd found before. She had fallen in love with it the moment she found it, it seemed like the perfect place to hide away from everyone.

Finding the nook easily Bonnie sat at the window, looking out of it, she let out a breath. She felt this way before and she was always right, but even if she was, how did Klaus not smell anyone. From the corner of her eyes, Bonnie saw Callon walk up to her, and bow.

"You don't need to do that with me" she muttered as he stood up straight, his eyes soft. Bonnie breathed deeply as she brought her knees to her chest, gesturing for him sit with her. "I saw you, you know, in my visions" she said, watching as his face showed surprise.

"It should not surprise me, I was mean to to protect you, I swore it on my life" he said, remembering the promise he made to Qetsiyah. Bonnie sighed as she looked at him.

"I don't need protection" she told him seriously. The man surprised her by smirking, amusement in his eyes, as he leaned back to look at her.

"I know, I saw" he said remembering how she took down the assassins. It wasn't easy but she'd done it, for her friends, and for her mates. He knew if she would simply accept, she would become a great queen. "This is not about if you can or not, it is simply my duty" he told her. Bonnie rolled her eyes at his wording.

"There we go again, with your duty, are you going to preach to me about mine again" she asked ready to verbally spar with the man before her. Callon shook his head at her.

"No, it has been brought to my attention that I have behaved rather rash, I apologize" he said making Bonnie smile at him softly.

"Apology accepted, but I was wondering why, you always seemed to calm in my visions, sometimes too calm, why blow up at me" she asked him softly, looking at him intently. Taking a breath he nodded.

"It is what you represent Bonnie, you are the direct descendant of Qetsiyah, you have the potential to be the greatest ruler my world has known, not to mention we have a traitor in the castle, I thought you would be our salvation" he told her softly. Bonnie nodded along with him.

"So when I denied it, you went a little banana balls." she summarized, a smirk forming on her lips when she realized she finally made him laugh.

"I believe in you Bonnie, I believe in your family and royal blood and you will have my unfaltering support because of Qetsiyah but most importantly I believe in you and what you can do" he told her seriously. Bonnie's eyebrows raised in surprise at his words.

"I can't do it" she told him softly, her eyes begging him to understand "I'm just a girl from a small town, I can't take care of an entire kingdoms, I can barely keep my friends alive" she said remembering all the things she'd gone through. Callon sighed, looking down at the floor for a minute.

"But I will go back with you" she said shocking him. "Klaus told me about how they used to do things like this and apparently I have to publicly refuse the crown" she said in a way that made him feel as if she thought it were all a joke.

"Besides, the best way to stop people from coming after me, is by going straight to them" she told him, looking him in his eyes. "They're not gonna kill me, and even if they do, I'm bringing the whole damn thing down with me"
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
In his realm, they called him The Shadow Man. For one, because we worked best in the shadows. For two because he was practically a ghost. And three, if he struck in the dark of night, no one knew. He was considered the best assassin in the realm.

As he watched the would be queen sleep he frowned. Though he may have been the best, he had rules, a code. 1. No children. 2. The truly innocent he would not touch. 3. Nothing that had to do with crossing realms. It was tricky business. He only crossed worlds now because it had to do with the future of his home, and though a part of him thought she may have been innocent, he couldn't dwell on it. He has a job to do.

Putting the sleeping powder in his hand, he blew it softly on her face. To his surprise she woke, her eyes electric as she looked straight at him. Bonnie punched instinctively, aiming for his face, but he caught it. Bonnie could feel the effects of whatever he'd done to her, as her vision began blurring.

Pushing herself away from him Bonnie fell back, hitting her back on the floor. The small witch gasped for air as the wind got knocked from her lungs. She watched as the man walked towards her, his eyes unchanging as he did so.

"Even if you kill me, it won't be the end" Bonnie told him, her voice rasping as she tried to sit up. "He's going to take you all down with him" she said before her world went black.

The man looked at her oddly in that moment. He knew her friends would be in the room in a moment, he could hear them now, all of them. If anything they sounded closer than ever, but her words made him pause.

As Klaus, Elijah, Finn, Kol, Callon, Rebekah, Lucy and Caroline finally ran into the room they were shocked. There was a man on the window, he looked back for a moment before he jumped out, but that wasn't the worst part. He had Bonnie over his shoulder. He'd kidnapped their Little Witch.

A.N.
Yaayyy I got it uuuuppp lol okay I'm not entirely happy with this chapter cause it was more backstory and less action but I hope u guys liked the moments I put in there
Also we finally know what they are yay their Fae as their look I'm basing them off of how they looked in the movie Maleficent but obviously not completely because of the eyes and powers and stuff so yea
Also like I said this is my own little spin and the whole energy and multiple mates thing is going to be explained
Bonnie is now with The Shadow Man played by Keanu Reeves which is gonn be a whole thing
Yo my imagination is going crazy with this
Borra is obviously going to have a special part to play considering I've still kept his behind alive lol
We're going to Firilanid soon I really hope you guys like this I'll be back with another update soon
Also if you follow Town Witch that'll probably go up tomorrow or maybe even later today lol I was super excited about that update cause it's crazy and Released will be updated in a few days
As usual be safe please take care of yourself and be kind to others❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

117K 3.9K 22
What would happen if our beloved Bonnie Bennett had family that was truly in her corner, knew the ups and downs of her life and was always willing to...
161K 3.8K 37
What would've happened if Niklaus and Elijah shared a lover? What if this lover was known to be quite an enchantress with men? STARTED// 09//27//2020...
21.7K 310 45
Alternate story: What if the Mikaelsons stayed in Mystic Falls? This is an alternate story surrounding the same characters from my Klaus's Pet series...
402K 8.6K 34
❝𝗪𝗲 𝗕𝗲𝗹𝗼𝗻𝗴❞ ✧ ೃ༄ 𝖶𝗂𝗇𝖾 𝗌𝗍𝖺𝗂𝗇𝖾𝖽 𝗍𝖾𝖾𝗍𝗁 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝖻𝗅𝗈𝗈𝖽𝗌𝗁𝗈𝗍 𝖾𝗒𝖾𝗌 𝖳𝗁𝗂𝗇𝗄 𝗐𝖾'𝗋𝖾 𝖻𝗈𝗍𝗁 𝖿𝗎𝖼𝗄𝖾𝖽 𝗎𝗉 𝖺𝗇𝖽...