Our darling employee~(Yandere...

By adventurefan2020

(DISCONTINUED!) In a modern alternative world, there is a government job system where an employee from any wo... More

Bio: Your own CEO harem and you the reader. (Updated)
Prologue: The encounter that will change everything.
Chapter 1: The meeting that sealed the deal and something more.
Chapter 2: The phone call and packing up.
Chapter 4: First day on the job.
Chapter 5: Dinner with the boss and a new CEO approaching?
Chapter 6: Meeting Ethan.
Chapter 7: Being bought out.
Chapter 8: "Laid off".
Chapter 9: First day at the warehouse.
Chapter 10: Threats and Blackmail.
Chapter 11: Going Phone hunting.
Chapter 12: Plans, plans, plans.
Chapter 13: Sweepstakes.
Chapter 14: Arrived at the campus.
I need your opinions.
A/N: I have decided.

Chapter 3: Meeting Mr.Darian and settling down for tomorrow.

3.9K 78 52
By adventurefan2020

(Timeskip, 2 hours later)

(Y/N's POV)

After that long but relaxing airplane trip, I finally made it to my destination and now I should go to the airport entrance. I walked over to the escalator down and not long after I saw a woman with a big white sign. I looked closer and it said...my name on it.

*Y/N L/N*

That was certainly interesting to see the first thing I landed but I think she is here because of the W.C program. I got off the escalator and walked over to her and she smiled at me. I waved at her and made my way in her direction.

????- Mr. Y/N L/N I assume?

Y/N- Yes ma'am, are you part of the W.C too?

????- Actually no I am not, allow me to introduce myself I am Ava York and I'm Mr.Darian's secretary. You know who Mr.Darian is right?

Y/N- Yes I do, he is the CEO of Walmart and he's the reason why I got here in the first place. 

Ava- *Chuckle* Correct on both on both of those Y/N. Anyways, I'm here to take and escort you to the corporate building where you will finally get to meet him face to face. 

Y/N- Neat, well we wouldn't want to keep him waiting now, do we?

Ava- Not at all well lets on our merry way.

I followed Ava out of the airport and we made it to the parking lot where we were heading towards a very fancy-looking car.

Y/N- Whoaaa *Whistle*

Ava- Something the matter Mr.Y/N?

Y/N- Oh, nothing is wrong. I'm just amazed by this car. Is this yours?

Ava- Nope, this is Mr.Darian's car. Neat huh?

Y/N- Yes it is. 

Y/N's mind- Man it sure is nice to be rich but what do I know...

We got to the car and I went to the back door to get my stuff inside and when I was about to open the door, Ava said...

Ava- Would you like me to help you with that Mr.Y/N?

Y/N- Oh no, please don't trouble yourself with my stuff.

Ava- But it's my job to help whoever I'm with and since I'm here with you I need to help you with whatever you need to the best of my abilities, so please Mr.Y/N let me help you.

Y/N- Well......ok then, thank you for the help, Ms.Ava.

She smiled and she helped put my main suitcase in the car seat and I put my backpack on the floor of the car. Once that was done with, I walked to the passenger seat but Ava got there first and opened the door.

Ava- After you.~

Wow, I never thought I would get some kind of high-class treatment in the program. I got on the seat and she closed the door and went to the driver's seat to start the car.

Y/N- Thank you, Ms.Ava, you know I thought it was ladies first.

Ava- Ahh well you know......times are different.

I guess she has a point on that there. Well, we exited the garage and was on our way to the building. I twirled my fingers due to my extreme nervousness, I'm actually going to meet the big boss of an entire corporation know by millions around the globe, I think this would come naturally to me. I think Ava noticed and had a reassuring smile on her.

Ava- Nervous much Mr.Y/N?

Y/N- Yeah, when you're about to meet one of the most powerful men in the business world, would you be really nervous?

Ava- *Giggle* yes I would actually, but I would tell myself I can nail this meeting right out of the park. I know you will nail this Mr.Y/N, you might be the type of man who can adapt to anything life throws at you.

Y/N- Hmm, you know what that actually gave me a boost of confidence, thanks, Ms.Ava.

Ava- Glad to help.

The whole car ride there was us just talking about random stuff and a little more about Mr.Darian himself. Huh, the man sure was interesting for sure.

(Timeskip, 1 hour later)

(No POV)

Ava and Y/N finally made it to the corporate building and Y/N had never seen a fancy building this close before, so he was in awe when he looked up.

(A/N- I know that this is not the Walmart corporate building but for the purpose of this story, let's pretend it is shall we folks?)

Y/N- Wow. This is.....amazing.

Ava- Welcome to our hub Mr.Y/N. Let me escort you to Mr.Darian's office.

Y/N- Ok, lead the way boss.

Ava blushed a little from that comment but turned away to be sure that Y/N never sees that. They took the elevator to the 6th floor where the corporate offices and the CEO office is. Ava took out a red key card to confirm her entrance and headed to the door. Ava knocked on the door...

*Knock Knock Knock*

Ava- Mr.Darian? Mr.Y/N is here with me sir.

Darian- Let him inside and you are free to go Ms.Ava.

Before Y/N grabbed the doorknob, Ava grabbed one of his shoulders, nodded at him having a smile on her then walked away. That slightly made him less nervous but not enough to shake this overall feeling of nervousness. He grabbed the knob and opened the door, and saw what must be Mr.Darian looking at the big windows sitting at his chair. 

Darian- Welcome Mr.Y/N, please take a seat and make yourself comfortable.

He said that with a professional warmth tone and Y/N quickly did what he was told and sat down in a very surprising comfortable chair that was all black but had some big cushions. There was silence for 30 seconds until Darian stood up from his chair and looked directly at Y/N with a smile on his face.

Darian- Its finally good to see you again Mr.Y/N.

Again? Oh right! The day you first saw him was when you worked at the bed bath & beyond and he asked you for directions to the meeting rooms. 

Y/N- It's good to even meet again Mr.Darian. I never would've guessed that I would even be here in an office meeting a CEO such as yourself. 

Darian- Well, it's safe to say that you are a very lucky man Y/N. You see, you're here because the day you helped me out was also the day I got to what exceptional skills you have at your work, it....impressed me, to say the least, and I knew at that moment you would be a perfect candidate for this program.

Y/N's mind- He thinks I'm exceptional?! I never thought that about myself, to be honest, I always think I'm just doing my job.

Y/N- Thank you, sir, I'm honored for that.

Darian- Your welcome Y/N. Now let's discuss business and what you need to know about this part of the W.C journey.

Y/N- Sounds good boss.

Darian- Ahh no need for that, just Darian is fine.

Y/N- Ok.....Mr.Darian.

Darian- *Chuckle*

And so, Darian went over the program's procedures and rules to follow. Y/N listened very carefully to make sure he doesn't break any of these by accident. By the end of it, the most interesting rule of them all was;

*If participants ever switch over to another company before the month is over, then participants should be expected to receive 'punishment' for failing to hold up to the contract*.

Y/N didn't know what this punishment is but he sure as hell didn't want to find out now or ever for that matter.

Darian- And that pretty much sums it all up, do you have any questions for me Mr.Y/N?

Y/N- Uhh no....not at all Mr.Darian.

Darian- Ok, then sign at the bottom of the paper saying that you understood the procedures, rules and know what you're expected to do for the month of working here at Walmart. 

Darian gave Y/N a fancy ink pen and he signed it without a second thought. Y/N was excited to vet started but had an uneasy feeling at the same time. Ahh, it must've been the nervousness talking. 

Y/N- There we go, is there anything else I should know Mr.Darian?

Darian- No, everything I said was all that was needed, now..... you're probably wondering about living arrangements right.

Y/N nodded.

Darian- Well, I'm here to tell you that you will be living in an apartment complex about 20 minutes away from the Walmart store you will be working at. All expenses paid too. 

Y/N mind- Holy crap?! Really?

Y/N- T-t-thank you, Mr.Darian.

He just smiled at Y/N for a little bit and went up to him to give him a handshake.

Darian- Then......welcome to the team Y/N.

Y/N stood up from his seat and shook his hand with a strong grip on Darian's part, but nothing too painful or anything.

Darian- Then I conclude this meeting a close, Ava will drive you to the complex and you can settle down and get yourself ready for the first day of the job. 

Y/N- Ok 👌 can't wait to get started!

Darian's mind- Oh trust me Y/N.....you WILL love it here with me by your side.~

The two men said their goodbyes and Y/N walked out the door, while Darian sat down back to his chair with a victory smile and a warm feeling in his heart.

Darian- I'll make sure you won't ever cheat on me by switching over Y/N because after all, you are my employee and soon.......my future boyfriend and much later........my future husband in our honeymoon.~

(Y/N's POV)

Oh man, that was actually was not as bad as I thought it would be, Mr.Darian sure is a nice guy I'm sure. I'm glad to be working with him first, well now I gotta go to the first floor and wait for Ava to take me to the apartments. I made my way to the elevator and pressed the first-floor button, once I reached the first floor, Ava was standing right there waiting. 

Y/N's mind- Jee, a bit weird but whatever.

Ava- I just got the order from Mr.Darian. Shall we Y/N?~

Y/N- Yeah, let's go!

Then we went to Darian's car and made our way to the apartment complex.

(Timeskip, 30 minutes later)

We made our way to the complex and holy moly, not only it's extremely fancy but it's so big you can mistake it for a small city. 

We got out of the car and got my stuff from the backseat and I followed Ava to get to my room. We took the elevator to the 7th floor and walked down the hall of many doors. Not long, we made it to a door that said:

*RM 200*

Ava- And here we are Y/N, your room.

Y/N- This is nice.

Ava- Only Mr.Darian could pick out the best spots in town.

Y/N's mind- He has some fine class tastes, that's for sure. 

Ava- Now before I go, take this key card you need to access your room and every facility this complex has.

Y/N- Thanks.

Ava- No problem. Is there anything else I can help with?

Y/N- Nah, I can take from here, thanks for taking your time to help me and I had a ton of fun.

I reached out to shake her hand and she took it with enthusiasm.

Ava- *Giggle* then my work is done for the day, we'll have a good night Y/N, make sure to rest up for your first day tomorrow.

Y/N- I will. Goodnight Ava! 👋

Ava then walked to the elevator and went on her way back. While I used the keycard as he gave me and unlocked the door. I went inside and...oh my.

Y/N- This really feels like home sweet home. But a bit too fine for my tastes but I gotta appreciate what I got. Thanks, Mr.Darian.

I plopped my stuff in one of the coaches and went exploring around and let me tell you something, I feel like I entered into another world.

30 minutes later.....

That pretty much wraps up my exploring and now I gotta hit the hay for tomorrow. I went to my room and begin to dress up in pajama shorts and a plain shirt. Then I went to the bathroom and washed my face and teeth. Once taken care of, I went to the bed and laid down right away before I set my phone alarms then slowly but surely closed my eyes and went into slow breathing then...

*ZZZZZZZZ*

(Darian's POV)

I made my way to the room where darling Y/N is to deliver a present for him to celebrate tomorrow. I had a copy keycard for me in case I need to go to him for any reason. I opened the door and tip-toed my way to the table and set my present down and left quietly then gently i closed the door. I then head back to my car and drove home, I cant wait for tomorrow, I get to see him in action and the best part is...

Darian's mind- I get to see all of it and no other CEO can. 

But that will only be a month before he has to go to the next company. I gotta find a way to bring him back when this is over. But that will come in due time, until then...

Darian- Sleep tight my love~. Tomorrow is a very special day especially for me.~

(END...For now)

Andddddd that's a wrap for this chapter folks. I hope you enjoyed it and since it's almost Christmas, I might as well do a couple of Christmas-themed one-shots, so I hope you are excited about it.

but until then,

This is adventurefan2020@ and I'll see you in the next update...

See ya'll later!👋..........

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

100K 3.5K 25
You are y/n, while crossing the road you got hit by truck-kun. When you opened your eyes. You found yourself in an unfamiliar place. After looking ar...
60.6K 2.6K 43
In a world of superpowered beings, it's natural some become heroes to try and better the world such as Scarlett the Bold, Janice the shield, Mary the...
26.2K 1K 38
"𝑰 𝒘𝒊𝒍𝒍 𝒍𝒆𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒔𝒖𝒄𝒉 𝒂 𝒅𝒆𝒆𝒑 𝒊𝒎𝒑𝒓𝒊𝒏𝒕 𝒐𝒏 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒔𝒐𝒖𝒍. 𝑺𝒐 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒂𝒏𝒚𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒆𝒓𝒕𝒂𝒊𝒏 𝒂𝒇𝒕𝒆𝒓 �...
268K 10.6K 36
( YANDERE STALKER X FEM! READER ) 気にしない: ̗̀➛ ╰─▸ ❝ I'm the only one that can see you like this, that can 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 you like this ❞ ・꧁.━━ 𝐈�...