WELCOME TO IZ*LAND (IZ*ONE FF)

By ssamyul24

IZ*LAND is a vast and enchanted realm. It comprises three major kingdoms ONEIRIC,HEART*IZ,BLOOM*IZ, and a lan... More

INTRODUCTION & CHARACTERS
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
25.

24.

111 4 0
By ssamyul24

At the gate of Devas,Nako called Minju to come out. 

Hitomi advised her to speak louder. 

Hitomi asked the god to pity Nako,because she still needs her mother. 

The giant god appears. 

Nako told the others it was their god,and paid her respects,which the others followed.

'I would like to ask something from you...' Nako said to their deity.

'I know why you all are here,but Minju's mission is already done,so there's no more reason for her to return..' the god answered.

'Is it that me and the others who love her isn't enough for her to return?'

'Nako and the others still need her...' Hitomi added.

'Minju didn't truly leave all of you,because she and IZ*LAND are one;she is in the heart of everyone who fights for the good of her kingdom and nation;she can be seen in every face of every IZ*LANDERS that she served with her whole heart,and in the smiles and tears of the sisters she'd left behind,who will continue fighting for IZ*LAND,Minju is all in this,just as you two are for IZ*LAND. But Minju had already fullfilled her destiny,so Devas has called her to rest...'

'But I still want to be with my mom...' Nako said.

'That will happen at the right time,Nako,and you and your mother will be together again...You and Hitomi have your own destinies,as you two will be a big part of IZ*LAND in the future. So,return to ONEIRIC right now and prepare for the events you all will face...' The god replied.

'We had to obey him,Nako...' Hitomi said.

'Then,can I ask one last thing? I want to see my mom again one more time,or for the last time...' Nako said.

'If that's what you want,then close your eyes...have your mind and body remember her presence,so you two would see each other again...'

When Nako opened her eyes,she was in Devas.

She then sees her mom,and embraces her.

'Mom,I had asked the god to allow you return to us,but he refused...What could I do to make you return?'

'I'll never be gone,Nako,for I'll always be in your heart...You have more important things to do than mourning my death,for IZ*LAND is not yet safe from the goddess and her new disciples...I feel that the new threat would be more destructive than the BLOOM*IZers. So,you must go back with Hitomi to ONEIRIC to continue your training from being a princesses to a skilled Sang'gres who can protect IZ*LAND from its enemies,like your aunts...'

'But,Mom...'

'I expect you wouldn't disobey me,so you could be a Sang'gre that I can be proud of...'

Nako embraced her mom again,and told her that she loves her. 

Minju kissed Nako,and told her to wake up.

When Nako opened her eyes,she was back in her sky ship. 

'What happened,Nako?' Hitomi asked.

'I have spoken to her,Hitomi...' Nako answered.

'I'm advising you to heed what Minju said,for it's true and will come true...' the god said.

Hitomi and Jiheon asked what that was about.

In ONEIRIC,Yuri ordered Hyewon something.

'Make sure the soldiers are continously training,because there's still danger...' Yuri said.

'I'll make sure they wouldn't be lax,Your Majesty...' Hyewon replied.

'Wait...Do you know where Yena might go?' Yuri asked.

Yena was sleeping in a forest somewhere.

Yuri touched his face. 

Yena wakes up and sees Yuri,who promptly teleports away. 

'It was just a dream...Even though I had gone away,you're still in my mind...' Yena mumbled.

Yuri secretly continued to watch him.

Meanwhile,Nako,Hitomi and Jiheon appeared in ONEIRIC. 

Jiheon kept his hands on the shoulders of the princesses longer than she should,so they elbowed her stomach. 

'I wonder what the goddess is planning,to be a threat to IZ*LAND..' Hitomi said.

'Please speak no more about it,Your Highnesses,because it still frightens me...' Jiheon told them.

'Someone is coming who's more frightening than the goddess...' Nako said.

'Who is it?' Hitomi asked.

'It's your mother...'

Nako and Hitomi hid behind Jiheon. 

'You hardheaded princesses,it's a good thing you return here in ONEIRIC alive...' Eunbi said.

Nako apologized.

'Minju? You failed to bring her back?' Yujin asked.

'I'm sorry,dad...But she told me and Hitomi to train,because of a looming threat...'

'It came from my sister now...so you two should devote your time to training instead of other things.From then on,I would be guiding you two alongside Yujin and Yuri,so that I can teach you what I knew...' Eunbi told the princesses.

And from that night,and also because of the looming threat,the elder leaders devoted their attention to the two princesses,but because of her mother's death,something had changed in Nako.

Yujin trained Hitomi,while Eunbi trained Nako,in the use of the sword.  

Yujin had already beaten Hitomi,but Nako continued her combat with Eunbi. 

'What's this,Nako? I'm not satisfied with you moves,and it would make you easier to kill...' Eunbi said,not satisfied at her niece's moves.

'We should change partners,Eunbi...I will be the one to train her now...' Yujin said.

Eunbi left the hall. 

'Prepare now,Nako...' Yujin said,but the latter didn't do it...

'Nako...'

'I'm sorry,dad...I can no longer believes that swordmanship is the only way for us to defend IZ*LAND.' Nako said.

'But,our powers is still limited,Nako...so,we can only rely on swords for now...' Hitomi said.

'But there's still other ways of battling without using a sword,Hitomi...I don't want to use a sword anymore,because my mom had been slain because of it...I want to study other ways of fighting...' Nako replied.

'And what is that?' Yujin asked.

Meanwhile,Chaewon trains in using her voice to pulverize a rock. 

Adamus was watching her.

'Your voice is still as powerful as ever,Your Highness...' Adamus said.

'I wanted to hone this power even more,Adamus,so that I could forget the thoughts which could depress me...' Chaewon replied.

'Thoughts? What are those thoughts,Your Highness?' Adamus asked.

'Just let me keep it for myself right now,Adamus...' Chaewon answered.

Nako arrives and asked to join her aunt. 

"Aunt,can you teach me? Especially when it's something I inherited it from you."

Chaewon and Nako pulverized rocks with their voices. 

Chaewon was impressed by her niece.

From that day,Nako honed her natural ability,with the help of one of the powerful Sang'gres. Concurrent with the training of the princesses to make themselves as skilled as the Sanggres, changes were happening to ONEIRIC.

ONEIRIC is rising again from its fall,and from the wounds inflicted by the wars.ONEIRIC can now be considered the most powerful kingdom,as it holds the five gems from which all the conflicts began.

ENDING IT HERE,,,THE CONTINUATION FROM THIS CHAPTER WILL BE CONTINUED...

Anyways,please support my other book,'Inseparable'...

Then,look forward to the next chapter....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.9K 445 13
There's no magic in falling in love with someone whole heartedly. All I know is that I love her with all my heart, and I will for the rest of my life...
6.4K 491 20
What will it feel like if you suddenly realize that you came to past? And not only came to past and also realize that you went to an oppressive queen...
46.9K 1.8K 28
I*zone x fem reader Y/N, a teenager that has to be Iz*one manager by accident. Your life is gonna be changing to a mess, when you have to living with...
119K 5.1K 42
"Why am I feeling this way?" Date Started:03/21/20 Date Ended:05/22/20 Highest Ranking(s) #1 - izone #1 - yulyen #1 - yena #1 - annyeongz #1 - 2kim #...