Liar Games ✔

By Taes_gal

Xiao Zhan is an young and successful CEO of the Xiao Groups who is not just handsome but also very smart. He... More

Prologue
Characters Introduction
Trailer
MV
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Author's Note

Chapter 27

3.5K 333 84
By Taes_gal

5 years ago

"Hello Hello... Mic testing 1,2,3!!! Hello"

"Can you just shut the fuck up, Xiao Zhan! You're making my ears bleed! " Cheng yelled.

"Ha haaa... Okay okay... "
Zhan said, tapping on the microphone again to make sure that it's working properly.

"You have been doing this all day long. Can you please keep that aside and make your ass work a bit?" Cheng rolled his eyes looking at his brother flash him an angelic smile.

"That can be done later. The most important thing is the micropho--- "

"Are you announcing it to the world? He isn't deaf so he can hear you speak even without it! "

"Aiyaa, A-Cheng... Just let me rest today at the least. You know how important this day is to me and for--- "

"That doesn't mean you can play around! Look at me wasting my sweat and tears for you!"

"Haa haa! You're the best, A-Cheng! " Zhan said giving his brother a thumbs up.

"Are you two done? " Lu asked as she walked towards her brothers with a glowing smile on her face.

"Jie! " Zhan ran towards her like a kid while she welcomed him with her open arms and ruffled his hair.

"Stop acting like a kid! " Cheng said as he walked towards his siblings.

"My A-Zhan is still a little child. " Lu chuckled as she caressed Zhan's cheek.

"Child? Jie, did you forget that it's this child that's getting ready to propose today? "
Cheng rolled his eyes again.
"He isn't a child! Looking at his speed, he'll soon have one. "
Lu laughed while Zhan looked away so that his brother won't catch a glimpse of his flustered face.

"What about you? Stop acting all good. Do you think I don't know what happened in your room back then when we had gathered in the resort? Do you think I was deaf to not hear your moans? "

"Xiao Zhan! Stop cooking up stories. " Cheng yelled while his face turned beet red.

"I'm not jobless to waste my time in cooking stories with you as the lead! " Zhan stuck his tongue out and ran behind his sister while Cheng tried to chase and smack him.

"Alright you two. "
Lu said in between her laughter.
"Stop playing around and get ready. They might be here anytime soon. "

Lu smiled at Zhan and nodded.

"Okay, jie. "
Zhan nodded with a sweet smile and walked away while his brother and sister stood there watching his disappearing figure.

"You're sad right A-Cheng? "
Lu asked turning towards Cheng.

"Why would I be? "

"You can lie in front of Zhan but that doesn't work with me. I know, A-Cheng. Zhan will soon get married and will leave this house and I know how sad and worried you're about this... "

"Jie It isn't like that... "

"Don't worry. You know how happy he is and also the reason behind his happiness. Wang Yibo. He isn't just a part of Zhan's world, he is Zhan's world. You know how much Zhan loves him and also how much Yibo loves Zhan. They are each other's world, each other's happiness. I'm sure that they'll be the most perfect and happiest couple. So, stop worrying. Zhan will be super happy and also remember, he has the most beautiful smile when he's with Yibo " No sooner did Lu complete her words, a round of applause echoed in the huge hall. The siblings turned around and their eyes widened as a wide smile spread across their face.

"Dad, mom... What are you two doing here? Are you guys ready? " Lu asked as she walked towards her parents.

"The way you have understood your brothers... I guess you know them much better than I do. So, I really don't have to worry if anything happens to me---"

"Dad! Stop talking like that! " Cheng rolled his eyes while Lu and their mother laughed.

"Yes, dad. You should never speak like that. We are nothing without you two. " Lu said holding boh her parent's hands.

"Fine, fine... Let's stop this and get things done. They'll be here soon. " Mrs. Xiao said as she ran around to check the arrangements.

"My son's wedding should be the most beautiful event that has ever happened in our family. "
Mr. Xiao said looking at the arrangements.

"Don't worry, dad. It'll surely be a memory that'll forever remain in all our hearts. " Lu smiled.

"A-Zhan are you ready--- Wow, A-Zhan... You're looking soo handsome. " Lu said as she entered the room.

"Really? Am I looking good, jie? " Zhan asked checking himself in the mirror.

"Super handsome! My A-Zhan looks good every second of the day. " Lu smiled.

"Zhan... " Mrs. Xiao entered the room.

"Yes, mom? "

"Come out! They're here! " Mrs. Xiao smiled looking at her handsome son. "Your Yibo is here. "

"Let's go. " Zhan smiled.

"Look how happy he is! "
Mr. Wang chuckled as he walked towards the huge hall with his wife and two handsome sons.

"Why wouldn't he be? Weren't you just like this before our wedding? "
Mrs. Wang nudged her husbands arm which made the Wang brothers laugh.

"Ah my brother. You must be very happy. You'll soon be marrying the one who means the world to you. " Haikuan said as he walked forward with Yibo.

"Yes... I'm very happy. " Yibo smiled. "But why's it soo dark here---- "

"That was how my life was before you entered... "
The voice echoed throughout the hall as the place Yibo was standing was now glowing with a beam of bright white light. Yibo who was under the spotlight chuckled as he stood there, his eyes wandering around to search his light in the darkness.

"So, are you planning to make me stand in the darkness now? " Yibo asked.

"Shut up, Yibo. Don't spoil the mood. " Zhan's voice echoed.

"Okay okay " Yibo laughed.

"Even though I had everything in my life I always felt empty. I didn't know what that emptiness was but there for sure was a void in my heart... But the day I saw... "

Zhan slowly walked out of the darkness and approached Yibo. Yibo stood there, his eyes locked in Zhan's, with a beautiful smile on his face. Zhan walked towards Yibo and stood in front of him, the beam of light only focused on the two love birds.

"But the day I saw you... My heart raced faster than my BMW which made me think that I had some kind of strange disease. I couldn't sleep nor could I eat. But... I felt complete. That was when I realised that the strange disease which I was suffering from had a name called, 'LOVE'. And that void in my heart and the incompleteness in my life were all nothing but you. That was when I realised that a part of my soul was always missing and that it was hidden in you. " Zhan looked at Yibo, who's eyes shone cause of the unshed tears.

"You complete me Yibo. You aren't just a part of my world, you're my world. You aren't just a chapter in my life, you're my life. This heart may beat inside my body, but the one who owns it is you. This smile may greet the world, but this smile smiles only when I'm with you. My eyes may wander around in search of beautiful things, but my heart always thunders when it's with you cause you're the most beautiful scenery of my life. If hugs were waves, I'd gladly cause a tsunami and if kisses were rain, then I'd flood your world. If someone asks me to define love, my only answer is 'WANG YIBO' and if someone asks me to show the most the most beautiful thing in this world the I'd point my finger at you... "

The tears which stood at the gate of Yibo's eyes couldn't stand still anymore and crawled done his cheeks.

"Wang Yibo, can you please let me stay in your arms every night and wake upto your beautiful face every morning? Yibo, will you marry me? "

No sooner did the words fall out of Zhan's lips, Yibo jumped forward and pulled him towards himself and hugged him tight, burying his face in the crook of Zhan's neck.

"I love you, Zhan. I love you soo much. Soo much that no words could ever describe how much I love you. If there comes a day when the sun decides not to shine anymore, the world maybe afraid but not me because the moment your lips curl up, my world brightens. Star gazing? Yes. Your eyes are my stars and I want to gaze at them all throughout my life. Room heaters in winter? Nothing can provide me the warmth that you do. If I'm sick I don't have to go to the hospital cause just your smile has the power to even revive me from my death. Zhan... My only wish is to have you in my embrace every night, wake you up by my kisses every morning and to keep looking at you all throughout the day. Xiao Zhan, I'll never leave this hand of yours and will forever be your shadow even in the darkness. Zhan, I love you. Let's get married. "

Now it was Zhan's turn to hug his other half tight.

"Shall we cut this drama now? "
The entire hall lit up as Cheng's voice echoed.
"You two--- Are you guys serious? Xiao Zhan, I thought you were throwing a surprise party as a pre-wedding celebration, but what the fuck? When you said you were planning on proposing him, I thought you did tell him that you love him soo much... But for fuck's sake, you're asking him to marry you when your wedding date has already been fixed? "
Cheng rolled his eyes.

"Aiyaa A-Cheng! Don't be a spoilsport and ruin our romantic moment! " Zhan whined clinging on to Yibo.

"Romantic moment my ass. I wonder why I haven't yet gone blind even after seeing you two be all lovey-dovey from the time the sun rises to the time the moon sets. " Cheng shook his head while the others laughed.

"A-Cheng, he spoke such sweet words and expressed how much he loves Yibo. Can you not fight with him today at the least? " Mrs. Xiao chuckled.

"Mom, expressing his love? I've been hearing this kind of speech from them on their every monthly anniversary from the past 3 years. " Cheng sighed.

"But you haven't yet learned how to express your love! "
Zhan laughed and hid behind Yibo as Cheng jumped forward to hit him.

"Don't you dare touch my husband. " Yibo warned in cold tone which made Cheng backoff and Zhan laughed harder.

"Zhan, why don't you sing a song an bless our ears? " Mrs. Wang asked.

"Sure, mom! " Zhan smiled at his future mom-in-law. "This song is for my beloved fiance, the love of my, Wang Yibo. " Zhan smiled as he sang one of their favorite songs, Love Confession.

The entire hall echoed with their laughter, bickering and chatter as the two families with happy smiles on their face sat at the dining table eating and enjoying to their hearts content.

"2 more weeks. I'm soo excited for our sons wedding. " Mrs. Wang said.

"Me too! " Mrs. Xiao said.

"My little A-Zhan will soon be married. "
Lu smiled at him while Zhan's eyes were still locked in Yibo's. Cheng and Haikuan, their hands and legs were doing their own thing under the table.

"Ahem Ahem "
That was when both Mr. Xiao and Mr. Wang cleared their throats to grab the others attention.

"So, we want to tell you guys something. " Mr. Xiao said.

"What is it, dad? " Zhan asked.

"We have a special surprise for you guys. " Mr. Wang said.

"Mm? " Yibo raised his brows.

"We've been friends from past 20 years and now that our two families are finally becoming one, we have decided to merge the Xiao and Wang Groups. " Mr. Wang announced.

"So, its no longer Xiao groups and Wang Groups, it is WangXiao! "
Mr. Xiao proudly declared.

"What? Wow! "

"That's awesome! "

"Wow! "

Cheers and applauds filled the air as the joy in the room increased even more.

"And we did like to give this as a gift to our sons wedding! So... "

"Wang Yibo and Xiao Zhan will be the owners of WangXiao! "

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

111K 7.9K 51
Hello readers I'm back with a YiZhan fanfiction... Cuz YiZhan is one of my fav ships.... Also they're YiZhan and they're the best... I've never seen...
270K 14.2K 33
Xiao Zhan a friendly, charming, polite, and dedicated young man. He is a softhearted person and wanted to see people happy. This made him well known...
154K 9.8K 28
Xiao Zhan loves Wang Yibo. In fact, the first time Yibo met him was when Xiao Zhan confessed. Wang Yibo lets this cute guy follow him around and orde...
356K 15.5K 28
xiaozhan is a normal college student who lives a normal life until he met wangyibo who is a high class murderer which means that he is rich and is re...