Chapter 28

1 week later
Wang Groups

"Do you think I'll let that happen, Mr. Wang? "
Mr. Xiao glared at his friend.

"And do you think I'll let you have it your way, Mr. Xiao? "
Mr. Wang's brows were furrowed as he stared at his friend.

"You have no power over me! I'll do what I'm supposed to do and you can't stop me! "
Mr. Xiao yelled.

"You have changed! You weren't like this before. " Mr. Wang shook his head.

"What do you expect me to do? It's about my son and do you expect me to sit back and watch you do ev------- "

"The same thing applies to me too! It's about my son and do you expect me to sit back and watch you have it your way? " Mr. Wang yelled.

"Whatever. I'm not letting this happen! Mark my words! "

"Neither am I! You too mark my wor---- "

The door opened with a loud bang even before Mr. Wang could complete his sentence.

Both Mr. Wang and Mr. Xiao turned towards the intruder who stood there breathing heavily looking at the two friends.

"What the hell are you two doing? "
Mr. Cao asked as he closed the door behind him and walked towards them.

"What's wrong? " Mr. Wang asked in a confused tone.

"Did you forget that you were at the Wang Groups main office and that too in the CEO's chamber? " Mr. Cao glared at the other two.
"Why the hell have you been shouting at each other from almost half n hour? Are you guys possessed or something? "

"It's all this guys problem! He is the one who---- "

"Just shut up! Stop throwing shit on me! It was you who---- "

"Okay! Okay! Stop you two! Just stop! " Mr. Cao walked in between them to stop their argument.
"What the heck is going on here? Did you guys forget that your sons are getting married in a week? Instead of getting prepared for it, why the hell are you fighting like foes? " Mr. Cao yelled.

"Wow, Yibo! So handsome! " Zhan smiled as Yibo walked out of the trail room

"Are you sure, Zhan? Does this color suit look good on me? " Yibo asked checking himself in the mirror.

"There's nothing that doesn't look good on you! You give color to the colors, my love. " Zhan smiled.
"But... "

"But what? " Yibo asked.

"You look much sexier when you wear nothing! " Zhan winked as he bit his lip.

"Ah... Is that so? " Yibo asked as he walked closer to his love. His hands travelled to Zhan's waist as he pulled him closer, their lips inches apart.
"Do you want to see the sexier side of me now? " Yibo asked, his hot breath fanning against Zhan's lips.