Memories |Frozen 2 Elsa(Male...

By VcJuly

(Read the first part of Frozen, so this story will make sense! Frozen 2 is not mine, it belongs to Disney!.. ... More

|| The past story ||
|| The voice ||
|| Some things never change ||
|| Charades ||
|| Into the unknown ||
|| Uncontrol / Chasing the voice ||
|| When I'm Older ||
|| The spirit of the wind / Mysterious figures ||
|| The spirit of fire ||
|| Northuldra ||
| The real ship / The truth |
| Separated / The spirit of water |
|| Show yourself ||
|| Not far away / The destruction of the ice palace ... ||
|| Anna knows her father's past ||
|| Golems, the spirit of the earth ||
|| End ||

|| Saving Arendelle ||

3.1K 88 10
By VcJuly

|____|

Elson looked around the water, gasping when Nokk placed him on his back. He quickly looked at you, floating with your eyes closed, he quickly placed you on her lap, before Nokk began to run quickly.

You feel like someone grabs you tightly, and you slowly open your eyes, feeling how the water splashes your face, making you squint while you hold on to the person holding you. You look up in confusion, but you are surprised to see Elson's face. You look ahead, seeing that they are riding on a great wave.

...

The people of Arendelle gasp with wide eyes at the great wave that is approaching, threatening to destroy Arendelle.

The wave crashes against the ravine, easily knocking down everything in its path.

...

Nokk whinnies, coming out of the waves and running through them as you gasp, grabbing onto Elson tightly.

[Y/N]: Elson..-You smile while tears came out of your eyes, he looked at you quickly, sighing deeply relieved as he smiled at you widely- I thought I lost you!..-You hugged him tightly-

[Elson]: Me too, my love..-He yells with a smile before turning serious, urging Nokk faster as they run to save Arendelle from the big wave-

...

People gasp and exclaim in protest at the wave, knowing they can't stop it.

...

Nokk whinnies as he runs faster, jumping wave after wave as the three of them make their way in front of him.

[Elson]: We have to do it together, are you ready?!..-Elson yells, you nod looking at him, before looking seriously at the big wave-

Nokk skates to a stop in front of Arendelle, throwing himself back with a mighty whinny as you and Elson use their magic, creating a large shield of ice that deflects the sea. You and Elson swing your arms down as Nokk snorts, landing on his front legs as the wave calms down, dispersing into smooth water.

The crowd sighs in relief, Pabbie sighs softly looking at them with a smile.

The two of them look at all the inhabitants of Arendelle with a smile. You smile, before looking at Elson, hugging him tightly.

The light shines on Arendelle once more, the waterfall returns, the land settles, the breeze blows and the candles light.

...

The crowd applauds, Oaken hugs one person tightly while the rest laugh and celebrate.

Pabbie smiles, bowing to the two.

...

You sigh while leaning on Elson's chest, as he urges Nokk to run upstream.

[Y/N]: I thought I would never see you again..after what happened in Ahtohallan..

He looks down while you cry tears of joy to see him next to you. He looks at you with a smile while placing a loving kiss on your lips.

[Elson]: Nothing could keep me away from you, my love..-He smiles at you, walking away from you slowly, while drying your tears, before placing kisses on your cheeks, making you laugh-

....

The fog begins to clear around the forest, as you fly all over the place.

The Giants look up, looking around with soft grunts of amazement.

...

Bruni squeals with excitement, squealing softly as Gale gently surrounds him and picks him up.

...

Everyone looks around in amazement, except Anna and Kristoff, who just watch as Anna hugs tightly beside her.

[Yelena]: Wow, so the King of Arendelle and his lady made it..-Yelena sighs softly-

Kristoff looks at Anna, looks at the sadness on her face. He sighs deeply, shaking his head to himself. Anna places a hand on her cheek, rubbing it gently with her thumb before the two embrace.

[Anna]: I'm sorry, I left you behind..-Anna speaks softly- I was just so desperate to protect them. But now...

[Kristoff]: I know, I know..-Kristoff speaks softly with a sigh- My love is not fragile..

She smiles, hugging him once more.

...

Ryder gasps softly as he looks up at the clear sky, Honeymaren joins him.

[Ryder]: Look at the sky...!

She laughs softly, playfully pushing his shoulder with hers.

[Ryder]: I just didn't realize there was so much of it..

...

[Mattias]: Thirty-four years..-Mattias exhales, looking at the sky-

[Yelena]: Five months..-Yelena continues in a low voice, smiling looking at the sky-

[Mattias]: And twenty-three days..-Ends Mattias, looking at Yelena. He smiles at her and offers her his arm. She smiles with a nod, taking it as a sign of friendship and the two walk-

...

Sven jumps around, screaming as he runs towards the exit, the other reindeer follows him while the others laugh. The children laugh and run after them, Kristoff watches Anna walk away before nodding.

Sven growls as he runs with the reindeer, all of them running together in a big circle.

...

Anna sighs softly, her heart shattered by pain. She gasps when a wind passes quickly, creating a snowflake, panting as the wind blows away in one direction. She runs after him, panting slightly as he approaches the edge of the sea.

Anna squints against the light reflecting off the water, panting softly as she hears neighing in the distance.

Elson holds you closer to him with a wide smile, they both look at Anna from a distance. 

Anna gasps, sobbing as she staggers off the small ledge and runs to meet you two.

Elson sighs deeply with a smile, I gently order Nokk to go faster, which he does.

Anna watches in disbelief as Nokk snorts, leans in, and they allow Elson to get off. Elson helps you down, and Nokk whinnies away and disappears into the sea.

You turn around, and stand next to Elson and hold his hand as they stand in front of Anna.

[Anna]: Are really you two?..-Anna gasps, looking between the two with wide eyes-

[Y/N]: Anna!..-You laugh, both with open arms as she lets out a sob, running towards the two and hugging them tightly-

[Anna]: I thought I'd lost them both!..-Anna moans, as she walks away. You smile at him, while Elson puts an arm around your shoulders-

[Elson]: Lost us?..-Elson smiles, as he sees Anna cry happily- You saved us Anna. Again..

[Anna]: I did?..-She sobs, you approach her and wipe her tears-

[Y/N]: And Arendelle did not fall..-You smile, making her gasp as she continues to sob-

[Anna]: It didn't?..

[Elson]: The spirits all agreed. Arendelle deserves to stand with you...-Elson hugs you, with a smile-

[Anna]: Me?....

[Elson]: You did what was right. For everyone..-Elson agrees, smiling as he takes Anna's hand-

[Anna]: ....-Anna gasps suddenly- Did you find the fifth Spirit?..

[Elson]: Yes..-Anna gasps with a smile- The truth is there are two Spirits..-Elson takes you by the hand, looking at you with a smile- We discover that there are two parts..

[Anna]: And you two are the fifth Spirits..you are the bridge!! ...

[Y/N]: Well, actually..-You take Elson's hand and with the other hand, you take Anna's hand- A bridge has two sides..

[Elson]: And mom had a son and a daughter..-Elson continues, looking at Anna- We all did this together and we will continue to do this together..

[Kristoff]: Elson!..-Kristoff's voice appears suddenly- (Y/N)! You're okay!..

Elson growls when Kristoff hugs you tight, and lifts you by the waist and spins you around with a laugh. Kristoff leaves you with a wide smile, then hug Elson tightly as he gasps.

Elson takes you by the waist, when Kristoff stops hugging him. You laugh when you see how serious he was, noticing that he was jealous. You give him a kiss on the cheek, making Elson blush and smile at you.

[Y/N]: You must not be jealous of Kristoff..-You whisper in his ear, Elson looks at you surprised before looking away- I love that you blush, you look adorable..

Gale squeals as he walks past the group, making both of them smile and nod.

[Elson]: Anna, I need to ask you a question..

[Anna]:Okay...?

[Y/N]:... Do you want to build a snowman?..-You ask with a smile-

[Anna]: What?..-Anna exhales-

You and Elson close their eyes while concentrating, Gale flies off, looking for the snow from Olaf and Samantha. He leads them through the woods as he screeches, blowing around the group as you smile.

[Y/N]: Thank goodness water has memory..-You speak softly, and the two use their magic to build the two snowmen-

Anna gasps and laughs, quickly grabbing Olaf and Samantha's accessories and applying them while you and Elson finish creating them. She puts both noses in place, Olaf and Samantha laugh as she does so.

[Samantha]: Anna!..-Samantha gasps with a smile, looking between the three- Elson! (Y/N)!..-She looks up, just like Olaf-

[Olaf]: Kristoff and Sven!..-Olaf laughs with emotion- They all came back!..

They all join in a group hug, Sven tried to eat Olaf's nose.

[Olaf]: Oh! I love happy endings!..-He pauses, looking between you and Elson- I mean, I presume we're done. Or is this "putting us in mortal danger" situation gonna be a regular thing?..

[Elson]: No. We're done..

[Kristoff]: Oh!..-Kristoff laughs, drawing everyone's attention. He clears his throat, facing Anna- Actually, there is one more thing..

You look at him confused, while Elson kisses you on the forehead while the two look at Kristoff.

[Kristoff]: Anna..-Kristoff kneels down, making her gasp- You are the most extraordinary person I've ever known..- Anna puts her hands to her mouth and smiles widely- I love you will all I am. Will you marry me?..-He presents the ring, making her fan her tears as she sobs-

[Anna]: Yes!..-Anna squeals, Kristoff exhales with a wide smile as she hugs him-

Sven huffs while sobbing happily, Anna laughs when Kristoff lifts her by the waist before lowering her into a kiss. Elson smiles while you smile when you hear the sound of approaching footsteps. Anna and Kristoff gasp softly, backing away as you and Elson approach the giant with a smile.

Elson takes Anna's hand and throws it away. The three of them gently put their hands on the Giant's nose as he growled softly in apology.

Anna approaches Mattias with a smile, taking his hands.

[Anna]: Arendelle's okay...

[Mattias]: What?..-He gasps, smiling-

...

[Olaf]: While I still don't know what "transformation" means.. I feel like this Forest has really changed us all..-Olaf says to Kristoff as Anna approaches you and Elson-

Elson hugs his sister tightly, smiling softly.

|____|

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.6K 438 19
In Maretime Bay There is a pony named Y/n She is best friends with Sunny Starscout, Hitch Trailblazer, and Spourt Cloverleaf Y/n was Sunny's first be...
1M 33.4K 79
"๐™พ๐š‘, ๐š•๐š˜๐š˜๐š” ๐šŠ๐š ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ๐š–! ๐šƒ๐š ๐š˜ ๐š•๐š’๐š๐š๐š•๐šŽ ๐š—๐šž๐š–๐š‹๐šŽ๐š› ๐š๐š’๐šŸ๐šŽ๐šœ! ๐™ธ๐š'๐šœ ๐š•๐š’๐š”๐šŽ ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ๐šข'๐š›๐šŽ...๐š๐š˜๐š™๐š™๐šŽ๐š•๐šรค๐š—๐š๐šŽ๐š›๐šœ ๐š˜๐š ๐šŽ๐šŠ๐šŒ๐š‘...
43.1K 1.6K 20
A young girl joins up with a group of daredevil explorers to find the legendary lost empire of Atlantis...but was that all she was looking for? -This...
89.3K 2.1K 19
Frollo, a father who is known to have trapped the famous bell ringer and his daughter inside the stone walls of the Notre Dame Cathedral, can't keep...