The True Alpha

Av Itz_Evelyn8

this story about korra but like a teen wolf style. for all yall people who hasn't seen teen wolf its about a... Mer

characters in the story
Chapter 2: More Wolves
chapter 3: rest of the day
chapter 4: cheating bastard!
chapter 5: The Meeting
chapter 6: disrespect!
chapter 7: Date night
chapter 8: you're a wolf!
chapter 9: We found Mako
chapter 10, 11&12: capture mission
chapter 13: the battle & the sacrifice
chapter 14: The True Alpha
chapter 15&16
chapter 17: wedding day

chapter 1: new student

2.4K 55 14
Av Itz_Evelyn8

     Hi I'm Korra and this...is my story of how I became the true alpha at 18 and found my pack.

Korra's POV

     My alarm went off and I was still tired. I heard a knock on my door "who is ittt" I groaned. "Korra, honey its your mom you need to get up your gonna be late on your first day of school" said my mom. Crap i forgot of about my first day of school is today.

     "I'm up, I'm up". I said

     I got up as fast as I could and got into the shower. When I finished I got out and I went to my drawer and took out some boxers I had since im a tomboy not a girly girl and my parents accept me for who I am which I'm grateful for.

     I got a dark blue boxer out and a black sports bra. I got out some ripped saggy jeans I slipped them on and then I took out a plain white T-shirt and a light blue sleeveless hoodie that
Had my packs symbol, the symbol of peace and balance: the moon and ocean symbol(look at the picture below).

I wore this outfit because of how my muscles show and because I had a lot of tattoos, so I show them off often.

     Once I was done getting ready I grabbed my backpack, I put my white headphones, and a black cap in and walked out of my room, and went downstairs and grabbed an apple.

     "Morning mother, Morning father" I say.

     "Good morning korra, are you ready for today?" Asks my dad.

     "I guess..." I responded feeling unsure.

     "Remember to watch out for werewolve hunters ok, and also korra..." says my dad as he sees me about to walk out.

     "Yes dad"

     "There will be two other wolves there be careful ok"

     "Ok dad ill be careful, GOOD BYE MOM ILL SEE YOU LATER OK" I yelled.

     "OK SWEETIE HAVE A GOOD DAY". Yell my mom.

     "Goodbye dad see you later" I said.

     "Goodbye korra be safe" said my dad.

     After I walked out my door I walked to school since it was only 4 minutes away from my house. I walked and on my way to school I opened my backpack, I took out a pair of white headphones and my cap that said "your journey is far from over". I put my headphones around my neck underneath my neck length hair. Then I put on my cap and I put my hood over it.

4 minutes later

     I finally reached the school and when I did I looked at the name, Sato high school. It was HUGE, it was like a giant castle. When I entered the school a bunch of people stared, mostly girls. I took out a paper from my backpack that had 3 numbers, 530. It was number of my locker, I looked for it, then I heard a familiar voice and I smelled a familiar scent, I turned around and saw my best friend Shiro San. He wasn't a werewolve like me, he was human but Shiro didn't care that I was a werewolve, he just wanted to be my friend and I accepted.

     "Wassup Korra, long time no see"

     "Wassup Shiro, I moved back to the artic, then my dad got announced alpha of the pack, so we decided to move back to republic city so I could come to this school"

     Yes I am from the artic because my whole family and the pack are artic wolves, I can turn into a white full on wolf.

     "Nice, did you come here because of the soccer team?"

     "Yea my dad found out I could get a scholarship out of soccer in this school"

     "Well good luck, im already on the team so if you need help tell me, do you want me to help you find your locker aswell?"

     "Ok thank the spirits, yes please"

     After some time me and Shiro finally found my locker but there was three girls, one was leaning on my locker and the other two were in front of her, they had on some cheerleader outfit on. The girl that was leaning on my locker was really hot, she had green emerald color eyes, raven like hair and the outfit fit her curves just right and at that point I fell in love. I wanted to step closer but I felt Shiro stop me, I turned around and looked at him.

     "Shiro whats wrong?"

     "They are the hot cheerleaders of this school and they have boyfriends"

     "So I was just gonna tell them if they could move from my locker. Who are they anyway"

     "Ok the one leaning on your locker is Asami sato her Father was Hiroshi Sato founder of this school, and was CEO of future industries, but watch out for her, her father was a werewolve hunter but he passed. The one in front of her on the right with the Bob cut is Opal Beifong the niece of the one and only Lin Beifong, a retired soccer star and, our coach. The one next to her is-"

     "Let me guess the girl you've been crushing on...Yilin fu, right?"

     "N-no ofcourse n-not"

     I could see him blushing and I teased him and he got embarrassed.

     "Shiro why don't you just talk to her, you are a good looking guy anyway."

     "Nah just go tell them to move from your locker class will be starting soon"

     I nodded and walked to where the girls were and I was willing to fight just in case but I don't think that be necessary.

     "Hello ladies"

Asami's POV

     I was talking with my friends Opal and Yilin when a new girl came in through the doors and she was HOT, she had some nice muscles that had some tattoos on them which made her hotter, she had some deep blue eyes and her hair short up to her neck. I could see that she was looking for her locker number because she took out piece of paper and she began to look around. She was so cute, I just wanted to grab her and kiss her and I think from that moment when I saw her I fell in love.

     "Asami look a new girl" said opal.

     "Yea I see that, she is really cute and hot." I answered.

     "You do know you have a boyfriend right" said Yilin.

     "Yeah but he just wants me for sex" I said as I rolled my eyes.

     "Well what if this girl also want you for sex" said Opal.

     "I wouldn't mind, especially if she looks that cute" I said biting my lip.

     "I think she doesn't know where her locker is" said Yilin.

     I saw a boy that went up to the girl and they were talking, maybe she isn't into girls. I kinda got jealous that she was talking with him and I could see Yilin getting jealous aswell since she liked the boy who was talking to the girl.

     "Yilin and Shiro sitting in a tree K-I-S-S-I-N-G" sang Opal.

     "Stop teasing me Opal, look Asami, Opal won't leave me alone." Said Yilin whining.

     "Opal leave Yilin alone" I said in a motherly tone.

     "Fineee" said opal

     Then I saw them staring at us and I quickly changed the subject and told them that they were staring and we just talked then I heard a voice.

     "Hello ladies"

     I looked up and saw the new hot girl, I can't believe she is talking to me.

     "Hi I was wondering if yall guys could move please" said the new girl

     I started to daze off. She even has manners, I wouldn't mind her taking me to bed at all. Then I snapped back because of Yilin.

     "Oh sorry what was it again" I said.

     "I need to get to my locker and your standing in front of it" said the new girl smiling at me.

     "Oh my spirits, I'm so sorry, here your locker" I said as I moved from the locker.

     "Thank princess" said the new girl winking at me.

     I blushed so hard I think it was noticeable.

     "N-no p-problem" I said blushing.

Korra's POV

     I could she her blush, it was cute, she was cute. I quickly put my stuff in my locker and took off my hood and took off my cap. My hair was so short I liked it that way.

     "So whats your name" said Asami who was standing behind me with her friends.

     "My name is Korra Waters and you princess, you must be Asami Sato?" I asked.

     "O-oh yea my name is Asami, but you can call me Sami and these two are opal Beifong niece of Lin Beifong. And this is Yilin fu." Asami said while blushing.

     She is so cute I wouldn't mind taking her to bed and she can have her way with me. Then I turned around to put a mirror on my locker door.

     "So are you new here, because I've never seen you around" said opal.

     "Yea I'm new here, I came to try out for the soccer team" I said

     "So you play soccer?" Said Asami.

     "Yes...is there a problem with that?" I asked.

     "N-no I was just wondering" she said stuttering.

     "Well yes I'm gonna try out, where I'm from I was on the artic wolves team. I was team captain and I was well taught by my dad" I said.

     "Really, where are you from?" She asked.

     "I'm from the artic up north" I said scratching the back of my neck.

     "Oh my isn't too cold over there?" Asked raven haired girl.

     "Yea but I lived there since I was 5 then I moved here at 6 and moved back when I was 15 and I came back here when I was 17, now I'm 18 and I want to be a professional soccer player so yea." I said.

     "Wow thats a lot of moving" she said.

     I nodded and smiled. I turned around to close my locker when that's when it hit me a scent I've smelled many times when I'm back home. WOLVES. I looked behind me and saw three guys.

Fortsätt läs

Du kommer också att gilla

14.1K 333 12
Paladin - A supernatural hunter and protector of the innocent, stronger than most supernatural creatures with enhanced senses and almost as fast. R...
36.3K 1K 64
Bella was a beautiful 15 year old girl /werewolf. She was about to turn 16 and she was excited to meet her mate so they could live happily.But when s...
103 0 21
A teenage wolf who was taken in by two moon guardians finds himself in a journey to find who he truly is and what he needs to do in order to leave th...
249K 5.5K 28
(Teen Wolf Fanfiction) When Bianca's Father died, her mother was forced to keep her true identity hidden from her. That Is Until Her Mother Is Murd...