Chapter 2: More Wolves

Korra's POV

     The one in the center had a wierd hair cut, the one on his left was taller and had his hair spike up in the front and he had firey eyes and was a bit muscular, and the shorter one had his hair spiked up from the back and a tiny hair out, he was a lot muscular then the other two and had green eyes. I didn't know which two were the wolves I smelled but when I looked at the fire eyed boy and the green eyed boy, I could see them narrowing me down and thats when I noticed that they were the wolves I smelled. I could see them looking at each other and back at me.

     "Hello Yilin my love, cousin Asami, and Opal." Said the wierd haired guy.

     "Hello Tahno." Said Yilin while rolling her eyes.

     "Hey cousin" said Asami.

     "Is this 'guy' bothering you ladies" said Tahno.

     Did he really just say guy, he called me a guy because I dressed up like this? Oh I'm definitely gonna rip his throat out. I was getting boiled up and then I could hear Shiro from far saying:

     "Calm down korra, say the three things that can't be hidden" said Shiro's fainted voice.

     The sun, the moon, the truth. I repeated those things to help me keep calm then I snapped back.

     "HEY im talking to you, why were you talking to Asami" said the firey eyed boy.

     "Ummm...I just wanted my locker and she was standing in front of it so I asked politely if I could-" I said before Asami cut me off.

     "Mako she just wanted me to move, don't get your hair in a bunch" said Asami rolling her eyes at him.

     "Asami your mine and I won't let no one else have you" said this so called Mako as he grabbed Asami's arm very tightly.

     "Mako let go your hurting me *struggling to get loose* m-mako your hurting me l-let go" said Asami while a tear ran down her cheek.

     "Woah mako let her go bro." Sai the green eyed boy.

     "Mako that's enough let go of my cousins arm your hurting her dude" said Tahno with a worried tone.

     "No she is coming with me" Mako said as he began to drag her.

     I began to feel worried. I opened my locker door and looked at myself in the mirror. Shit my eyes their glowing yellow, the sun, the moon, the truth. Phew that was close. Then I noticed I was being over protective which met Asami Sato is my mate and I am hers. I closed my locker door and looked at Asami still struggling.

     "HEY she said let go dude" I raised my voice.

     "Who are you to tell me what to do, your just a girl pretending to be one of us" said the mentally unstable guy.

     Then that's when he made me snap I grabbed his hand and began to twist making him let go of Asami's arm, I held it there for a few seconds till I let go. I turned around and saw Asami about to cry. Opal went up to her and hugged her, Yilin joined.

     "Didn't you learn that you shouldn't treat a girl wrong" I said in his face.

     "Bro you went to far with that" said the green eyed boy.

     "I'm gonna suspend you from the team for a week mako maybe then you'll learn not to do that to my cousin" said Tahno with an angry voice.

     "Whatever, Asami your mine and no one will have you" said Mako.

     Then he turned around and left. He stopped because he was waiting for the green eyed boy to catch up. I turned and saw the green eyed boy and he realized aswell.

     "Bye angel I love you ok" said the green eyed boy to Opal while kissing her on the cheek.

     "Bye Baby be careful ok" said Opal.

     Then he ran off. As they left Tahno had left aswell to go tell the news to the other players. I turned to Asami. This is all my fault. Then I heard a voice faintly talking to me. It was Mako.

     "Don't think you got away with it ill kick your ass if I have to." His voice fainted away.

     I got so mad my eyes started to glow, and my claws came out and I klutched my hands to hide them but I began to bleed.
I could hear Shiro talking to me from far saying to go to the bathroom. And I listened but as I left Asami was looking at me. Then the bell rang and I ran to the bathroom. I went in and I calmed my self down and I missed my first period.