𝐏𝐋𝐀𝐘𝐃𝐀𝐓𝐄 // 𝐒𝐀𝐃𝐈...

Oleh emileeskata

❝i guess i'm just a playdate to you❞ sadie sink and katie longfelt have been friends ever since sadie got the... Lebih Banyak

𝐂𝐀𝐒𝐓
𝐓𝐖𝐎
𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄
𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑
𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄
𝐒𝐈𝐗
𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍
𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓
𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄
𝐓𝐄𝐍
𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍
𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐋𝐕𝐄
𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍
𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍
𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍
𝐒𝐈𝐗𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍
𝐄𝐏𝐈𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄

𝐎𝐍𝐄

5.1K 106 16
Oleh emileeskata

it was that time of day. katie woke up and got on her phone. she did that quite often. more often than she should be doing. she scrolled through instgram to see a post from her best friend, sadie sink.

sadiesink_

sadiesink_ just woke up, wbu?

katie smiled at the picture, wondering how someone could wake up looking so perfect. she got this feeling in her stomach. like butterflies? she shrugged the feeling off and got up and ready for her day. she put on plaid pants and a white crop top. she grabbed her airpods, and put them in her ears, blasting "girls" by girl in red. she started singing and and dancing around her room, until her younger sister, callie, came in her room.

"you look funny," she lightly giggled. katie stopped dancing and paused the song, and looked at callie. "mom said breakfast is ready. and its your favorite! strawberry toast!"

callie ran back downstairs and katie took her airpods out. she got a text from sadie, and her whole morning got better from that one text.

sades🤍
gooooood morning! are you still coming to set today so you can meet everyone?

kat👶🏼
shit! im so sorry sades. i totally forgot and promised my mom id take callie to school and brandon to work since he got his license got revoked.

sades🤍
its fine! they just really wanted to meet you and i really wanted to see you. i miss you :(

kat👶🏼
i miss you too :(

katie felt bad that she forgot about what sadie was so excited about, but she knew she'd make it up to sadie. but she needed to do those things. her mom recently got surgery, and couldn't move around so much. brandon is the oldest, being 21 but acting younger than callie, who is 8, sometimes. that leaves katie being the middle child. katie is 18, acting like the elder sibling most times.

katie rushed downstairs, realizing that it was almost 8. she needed to drop brandon off at his work, drop callie off at her school, and then go to school. she quickly grabbed a piece of toast, grabbing her school bag, and said,
"come on, hurry. im going to brush my teeth, and i expect you to be ready!"

katie quickly brushed her teeth and came back, both kids ready to go. she grabbed her car keys and they all got in the car. they drove to each stop, quietly. once she dropped callie off at her school, it was quiet. katie's phone rang, and she looked at the contact.

sades🤍

she quickly answered the phone, still keeping her eyes on the road.
( bold=sadie italics=katie )

Katie! You answered!

Of course I did. What's up?

Wait, are you driving?

Uh, yeah.

Oh! I'll call you later. I know it gives you PTSD. Be safe!

Oh, okay-

sadie hung up before she could finish her sentence. she knew sadie meant well, but, she couldn't help but think. would sadie use her dad's death as an excuse to not talk to her? katie shrugged off the thought and got to school.

-

school ended for katie, so she went to go pick up callie. brandon said he was getting an uber home that night, so she didn't bother picking him up. katie drove to callie's school, debating on whether or not she should call sadie. she decided not to, because she thought they'd be filming right about then.

thats the problem they always ran into. everytime katie wanted to call sadie, she'd probably be filming. everytime sadie wanted to talk to katie, she'd be busy.

katie got to callie's school and picked her up. callie got in the car and told her bigger sister about her whole day. but katie could only think about one thing. sadie sink.

katie got home and callie grabbed her bag and ran inside. they greeted their border collie, max. callie ran up to her room while katie made her a small snack. her mom was on the couch, sleeping. katie walked over and kissed her cheek, then called callie down to eat her snack. callie came down and ate her snack while katie went upstairs to call sadie.
( bold=sadie italics=katie )

Hello?

Hey, Sades.

Hey! How was school?

Oh, it was fine. Hey, since it's Friday, I was wondering if you were filming tomorrow?

Yeah, I am. Why?

I can come over to your set tomorrow and meet the cast like you were so excited about it.

Yeah! Totally! Hey, I have to go. They need me.

Okay, love you.

Love you!

katie hung up, and started thinking. why'd she say "love you"? she never said it before. so whyd she say it now?

-

sadie was hyper this particular day. she wanted it to be saturday so she could see katie. she hadn't seen her in almost a month. they've gone longer without seeing each other, minus facetime and zoom calls, but she missed her. like, a lot. there was a knock on her trailer door, then finn's head peeking in.

"hey, sadie."
"hey, finn. what's up?"

"oh, just wondering something about katie."

"if you're wondering if she's single, she is. but she's not interested in you."

"what? how do you know?"
"dude, I've known her since like 2010. trust me."

"fine. but, we will test that theory."
"yeah, sure you will."

finn left sadie's trailer and she was somewhat mad. but she didn't know what she was even mad at. was if the fact that she hadn't slept in 29 hours? or the fact that finn had a somewhat crush on katie? she forgot that feeling and went to set. she got there and saw everyone else. millie and noah came running over, asking even more questions about katie. questions like, "how pretty is she?" or, "do you have a crush on her?"

sadie didn't necessarily mind the questions about katie. they were curious, and that was fine. but she thought that last question overstepped the line. she got mad and just stormed off. again, she didn't know why. maybe she did have a crush on katie. maybe she did, but wanted to ignore it. again, she ignored the feeling and thoughts flooding her head, as caleb came over.

"hey, hey, hey. you okay?" he asked.

"yeah, i guess. wait, how do you know if you like someone?"

"you're asking me?"
"you know what? forget it."

"hey! its fine. it was a joke, sorry. why are you asking me this question?"

"i just wanna know. wanna know the feeling for the future."

"uh, well. you'd get butterflies in your stomach. a lot of people do. you'll get defensive of them. like if someone starts bullying them, or talking about them behind their back. you'd stand up for them. thats all i really know. but, hope that helps?"

sadie quickly thanked caleb and walked away. she felt all that around katie. but, theyd been friends for years. she never felt that way until recently.

"sadie. i think katie might be here," gaten said.

sadie looked at him confused. she said she wouldn't be there until tomorrow. gaten pointed to a blonde haired-girl that everyone was crowded around. sadie walked over and there she was.

katie

katie saw sadie and walked over to her and hugged her. sadie was confused at first, but then hugged her back. she seemed like she was crying. her mascara ran down her cheeks slightly and her eyes were puffy. she sniffed as she tightly hugged sadie and sadie just held her.

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

98.3K 3.6K 53
𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐯𝐢𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐥𝐲 𝐧𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐝 '𝐬𝐮𝐩𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐤' ❝ can someone tell me if it's wrong to be so mad about you? ❞ max may...
12.8K 405 32
"You love me" "No I don't" "Yes you do" "I don't" "Max, come on, you know you do. You have thing for me" "You're weird" "I know and you are in love w...
1.1M 37.9K 84
"Hey, Harrington?" "Yeah, Mayfield?" Nora feels breathless. "You talk too much." stranger things seasons 2-4 max mayfield x fem oc #1 in maxmayfield...
105K 2.9K 53
~ "I will always be here for you, my love" - Stranger Things Max Mayfield x fem!oc Started: 8th July, 2022 Finished: 6th September, 2022 Editing... A...