๐™Ž๐™๐™๐˜ผ๐™‰๐™‚๐™€ || ๐˜ฝ๐™‰๐™ƒ๐˜ผ ๐™“...

By gonsleftcheek

โ๐—ฌ/๐—ป ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐˜€๐—ฒ ๐˜€๐˜๐—ผ๐—ฝ ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—น๐—ฒ๐—ฝ๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐˜๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—•๐—ฎ๐—ธ๐˜‚๐—ด๐—ผ ๐˜๐—ผ ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฐ๐˜๐—ถ๐—ฐ๐—ฎ.โž โ๐—”๐—ป๐˜†๐˜๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ป๏ฟฝ... More

||๐’๐ญ๐ซ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ž||Characters & Quirk info.||
[ Chapter 1] || We'll meet again. ||
(Chapter 2) || Hobo man and Shapeshifting Broccoli ||
โ€ข Chapter 3 โ€ข || School Jerks & a Sludge Villain ||
ยซ Chapter 4 ยป || 10 months of Training||
ยง Chapter 5 ยง || Entrance Exam ||
[ Chapter 6 ] || Quirk Assesment Test ||
โ€ข Chapter 8 โ€ข || The Assist 2 ||
ยซ Chapter 9 ยป ||Win-Lose||
ยง Chapter 10 ยง || Death and Betrayal ||
[ Chapter 11 ] || Death and Betrayal 2 ||
(Chapter 12) ||Underground Idols ||
โ€ข Chapter 13 โ€ข || Our Best! ||
ยซ Chapter 14 ยป || Roaring Sports Festival 1 ||
ยง Chapter 15 ยง || Roaring Sports Festival 2 ||
[ Chapter 16 ] ||Roaring Sports Festival 3||
(Chapter 17) || Cavalry Battle ||
โ€ข Chapter 18 โ€ข || Make it Easy ||
ยฟ Chapter 19 ยฟ || Jerk Face ||
ยง Chapter 20 ยง || Remember ||
[ Chapter 21 ] || A Sports Festival Finale ||
(Chapter 22) || Take a break ||
โ€ข Chapter 23 โ€ข || Offers ||
ยฟ Chapter 24 ยฟ || A Villainous Backstory ||
ยง Chapter 25 ยง || Seeing Double ||
[Chapter 26] || Hero Killer Stain ||

(Chapter 7) || The Assist 1 ||

11.3K 363 282
By gonsleftcheek

(( Quick A/n: (F/F) ~ Favorite Food ))

Sorcerer Supreme Knowledge 101: The user can only teleport to places they can see or have a memory of. The most they can teleport is at least 2-3 miles.

☁︎︎

Previously...

You looked back up looking at Midoriya seeing if you could get any answers by just looking at him.

How did he get a quirk?

Yeah you were very curious.

☁︎︎

Second Person P.O.V
Location: U.A High School Musutafu, Japan

It was the only the second day of school and it was so...normal and bland.

You dozed off during English already knowing the language from the back of your hand.
"Everybody heads up!" Present Mic shouted.

☁︎︎

For lunch you sat with Midoriya's little group, munching on (F/F).
"White Rice is great comfort food, right?" The cooking hero, Lunch Rush asked.
You were busy stuffing your mouth to answer.
"Slow down Strange! You could choke!" Iida warned.

"HRK ECH" You punched your chest.

"STRANGE!" Iida yelled, chopping your back.

\/*~ Afternoon Basic Hero Training ~*\/

"I AM...COMING THROUGH THE DOOR LIKE A NORMAL PERSON!"

You sat up straight.
"All Might!" You awed.

All Might stood with his fists on his hips.
"I teach Hero basic training. It is a subject where you train in different ways go learn the basics of being a hero! You'll take the most units of this subject, let's get right into it! What we will being doing today..."

"COMBAT TRAINING!" All Might raised his fist shouting.

Combat. Training!
You smiled swaying your head side to side.

"And to go with that are these! Costumes based on your quirk registrations and requests you sent before school started." All Might announced.

You stopped swaying.
I don't even remember what I sent in...

~~ in the changing room ~~

You changed into your costume admiring it.

(( I CANT DRAW FOR MY LIFE- please bare with me babes 😭 i was originally going to just describe the costume but I couldn't form the right words))

The base of the costume was midnight blue, the waistband & armor wrapped around your forearm is silver. You kept the gauntlets on as they were some type of addition to the costume/suit. Underneath the skirt or dress were built in black shorts and black fish nets. 
For your boots they were a special relic that you were able to control, the boots got designed to your liking.
Vaulting Boots of Valtorr.

(( ^^ As shown they allow you to create platforms.))

Your hood and cape color is black as well as the gauntlets.

(( Remember if you are uncomfortable or just plain out not liking the costume you could ignore this segment and or replace it with your idea of what you want your costume to look like!))

"Woah Y/n your costume looks so cute!" Mina and Uraraka said in unison.

"Thank you! You guys look cute also!" You raised your fist up.

"Yay!" 
Mina and Uraraka danced around you Tsu also joining hopping with them.

~~ Le time skip to da battle center ~~

You adjusted your costume standing beside a cute red head.

"Now it's time for combat training!" All Might said.

"Sir!" Iida raised his hand.

His costume looks so cool!

"This is a battle center from the exam, so will we be conducting urban battles again?" He questioned.

"No we're going to move ahead two steps! Most of the time fighting villains take place outside, but if you look at the total numbers. Atrocious villains appear indoors at a higher rate." All Might replied.
"Imprisonment, house arrest, backroom deals. In this society filled with heroes, truly intelligent villains hide in the shadows! For this class, you'll be split into heroes and villains and fight 2 on 2 battles." He concluded.

"Without basic training?" Tsu asked.

"This is a real battle to understand those basics." All Might's smile widened.
"However the key this time is that there's no robot you can just beat up." He added.

"How will those win and losses be determined?"

"Can we beat them up anyway?"

"Will the punishment be expulsion like Mr.Aizawa?"

"How shall we be split up?"

"Isn't this cape crazy!?"

You sweat dropped at the amount of questions.

"I'll answer all your questions! The situation is that the villains have hidden a nuclear weapon somewhere in their hideout. The heroes are trying to dispose of that, heroes will need to catch the villains or get the nuclear weapon back in the allotted time. The villains need to protect the nuclear weapon for the whole time or catch the hero's." All Might explained.

"Teams and opponents will be determined by drawing lots!" He held up a box.
"Let's do this quickly!" He yelled.

You raised your hand. "Sir, there are twenty-one of us."

All Might sweat dropped but quickly composed himself.

"AH! Thank you for reminding and volunteering yourself Young Strange!" All Might pointed towards you.

"No problem— Wait what?"

"Your colleague will be assisting each team but she isn't allowed to touch the weapon if on the hero side!" All Might announced.

"How will that be determined?" Iida asked.

"With a simple game of rock paper scissors !" All Might answered.

"Seems cool I guess." You shrugged.

"NOW LETS GET PICKING!"

Team A: Midoriya & Uraraka
Team B: Todoroki & Shouji
Team C: Momo & Mineta
Team D: Bakugo & Iida
Team E: Mina & Aoyama
Team F: Kouda & Satou
Team G: Kaminari & Jiro
Team H: Tsuyu & Tokoyami
Team I: Ojro & Hagakure
Team J: Sero & Kirishima
and the beautiful assist! : Y/n :D

"The first teams to fight will be.... These guys!" All Might showed D & A (Bakugo and Iida & Midoriya and Uraraka)

"Team A will be the heroes and Team D the villains."

Your eyes widened slightly.
Katsuki vs Izuku.

"Now pick one of your teammates to find out who gets Young Strange on there team." All Might motioned to the middle.

Uraraka and Bakugo walked up.

"Jankenpon!" They chanted.

Uraraka: Paper
Bakugo: Rock

"Yay! We get Y/n." Uraraka hugged you cheering.

"Now everybody else head over to the monitor room." All Might instructed.

"Yes Sir!" The class said in unison.

You shuddered feeling the tension between Bakugo and Midoriya.

"Villain team, go in first and set up! In 5 minutes the hero team will break in and the battle will commence!"

"Yes sir!"

☁︎︎

You bounced from on foot to the other, crossing your arm in front of your chest stretching.
"Hey Izuku?"
He looked at you waiting for you to speak again.
"Why didn't you tell me about your super awesome quirk!?"
His cheeks turned a light pink.
"M-Mine developed way later then others, sorry for not telling you Y/n."

You nodded seeing him shake looking at the paper.
"It's a lot of work to memorize the buildings floor plan. But All Might is just the same as when he's on TV. Unlike Mr.Aizawa, it looks like there's no punishment so we could relax- You're not relaxed at all!" Uraraka shouted looking at Midoriya.

You appeared beside her. "It's because we're going against that angry Pomeranian, Bakugo!"

"And there's Iida too, so I feel like I have to be on guard.." Midoriya shuddered while looking at the paper.

"I see...Bakugo's the one who makes fun of you right?" She questioned.

"Yeah but He's amazing.. He's a piece of work but his goal, confidence, physical strength. Not to mention his quirk is way more amazing then mine."
You opened your mouth to speak but he spoke again.

"That's why right now... I don't want to lose."

You smirked letting off an evil aura. "LET US WATCH THEM CRY BUCKETS OVER THEIR LOSS!" You shouted raising your fists up.

Midoriya and Uraraka deadpanned.
"Y-Y/n... we're supposed to be the heroes here.." Uraraka stuttered.

You shook your head erasing the evil thoughts, "Oops..sorry about that."

"NOW LET'S START THE INDOOR COMBAT TRAINING WITH TEAM A AND TEAM D!"

☁︎︎

Your trio went through the window.
"I feel like I'm in Spy Kids.." You whispered.
Uraraka raised a brow, "What's th-"

"There are a lot of blindspots so be careful." Midoriya cut her off.

You walked behind Uraraka humming the Mission Impossible theme.

As you guys moved forward and you got to the chorus of the theme Bakugo sprung out from the corner, blasting half Midoriya's mask off.

WOAH I DIDN'T THINK I WAS PLAYING FIVE NIGHTS AT FREDDY'S WHERE DID YOU COME FROM CHICA!? You jumped back.

"Come on Deku, don't dodge." Bakugo swiped the smoke glaring down at Midoriya.

"I figured you'd come for me first." Midoriya admitted.

Bakugo ran towards him.

"Y/N NOW!" Midoriya yelled.

You teleported behind Bakugo wrapping a summoned whip around his right arm.
You pulled the side as hard as you could, throwing him into the wall.

"You were right about the right swing Deku!" Uraraka smiled.

The whip disappeared.
Bakugo looked over to you. 

"How long do you think he's been watching?" You questioned.

"I wrote an analysis for all the heroes I thought were amazing in my notebook. The notebook you blew up and threw away." Midoriya stood up tall.
"My Deku isn't always going to mean useless! My Deku means you can do it!" He yelled.

Oh my character development!

Bakugo stood up properly.
"Deku... even though your scared."
Explosions went off. "THATS WHAT I HATE ABOUT YOU!"

You tilted your head. Did he even finish the first sentence?

"Y/n, Uraraka go!" Midoriya yelled.

As much as you wanted to stay and help, this wasn't your battle.
You ran above Midoriya and Bakugo platforms creating under your foot.

(( Like that minus the whole punchy thing))

You glanced back at them before catching up to Uraraka.

While running you held up the wrist gauntlet to your face.
"Show me heat signatures in the building." You whispered.
A hologram popped up of the buildings exit points.

You raised your voice a bit, "Heat signatures!"
The hologram only got bigger and made the exit points larger.

"Who made this thing!?" You whisper-shouted, And the hologram changed to the logo and year.
Tony Stark 2014!

Wow.

"It's okay Y/n I think we're here." Uraraka whispered.

You both peered to the side, seeing Iida stand his back towards you and talking to himself.
"Bakugo is natural at being bad but that fits the training perfectly. Then I must also devote myself to being a villain. That's right, this is another trail to turn me into a man who will not bring shame to the Iida family. Become a villain!"

You covered your mouth pulling yourself from looking at him in fear you might die of laughter.
"Be dyed with evil in order to become a hero!... I am EXTREMELY EVIL!" He announced.

Uraraka was still peering over and let out a giggle exposing herself.

"Have you arrived Uraraka?"

You shoo'd her to show herself having a plan in mind.
"I knew you would come alone the instant Bakugo ran off by himself." He pointed at her.

The ground shook causing you to stumble a bit.
What the hell is happening down there!?

You and Uraraka noticed Iida's distraction and used it at an advantage.
You looked at each other. You held a hand up, moving it in a circular motion. Uraraka ran towards Iida.

"I won't let you win hero!"

Uraraka jump floated above Iida. In mid air a golden portal generated, another directly above the nuclear weapon. Uraraka went through it about to touch it but Iida was faster and moved the weapon.

"Damn it!" You cursed from the side.

Iida's head snapped over to you, "Strange your here also!? I was sure you would've stayed and helped Midoriya."
"Well it doesn't matter I won't let you touch this!"
Iida balled his fist.
"I'll hold out till time runs out!"

You ran over to Uraraka helping her up.
"We'll touch that weapon and prove engine legs wrong." You stated.

Uraraka put her hand up. "For Deku!"

"For Deku!" You gave her a high-five.

"Y/n, Uraraka whats the situation?" Midoriya asked through the comms.

"We're so so... so focus on your battle!" You yelled.

"Okay okay but go to the pillars by the windows." He instructed.
"Alright over and out." Uraraka said.
You both ran to the pillars, waiting for the signal.

I could finally try out that spell I learned awhile back, and this time the portal trick will work.

"Uraraka let's try that trick again and this time it won't fail!" She looked at you and saw a glint of determination in your eyes unlike the normal bored or excited look.

Woah. She thought.
She reciprocated the look. "Okay!"

"Lets go Y/n!" Midoriya said through comms.

A circle part of the flooring and debris flew up.

"Hey Iida! Do you like magic tricks!?" You asked. You summoned lightning bolts that shot into the rocks making them fly towards Iida, making him hold his hands over his face.

(( If you just like seeing things visually like me.. ^^ ))

"Magic Tricks!?" Iida yelled.
So they wouldn't injure him you used a spell to take the rocks, turning them into green butterflies distracting him further.

Uraraka was already in the air, you turned creating a portal again.

"Release!" Uraraka dropped into and out of the portal and onto the weapon hugging it.

"Weapon Retrieved!" you both shouted.

Iida fell to his knees, "NOOO THE WEAPON!"

You laid on the ground, staring at the disoriented ceiling. "Loki would be proud of my deception." You muttered to yourself.

"Hero Team...WINS!" All Might said into the speaker.

*+*End Chapter*+*

(( AH- 200 READS ALREADY- I DIDN'T EVEN THINK PEOPLE WOULD READ THIS.))
(( But thank you babes hope you enjoy this chapter! 💗 don't be afraid to comment!))

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.8K 1K 32
"๐˜›๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ'๐˜ด ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต ๐˜ˆ๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ ๐˜–๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฅ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ญ ๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ'๐˜ด ๐˜ฒ๐˜ถ๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ฌ๐˜ด." "๐˜š๐˜ฐ ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข...
1.2K 69 20
๐š†๐š‘๐š’๐š•๐šŽ ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐™ป๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š๐šž๐šŽ ๐š˜๐š ๐š…๐š’๐š•๐š•๐šŠ๐š’๐š—๐šœ ๐š•๐šž๐š›๐š” ๐š’๐š— ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐šœ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š๐š˜๐š ๐šœ, ๐šŒ๐š•๐šŠ๐šœ๐šœ ๐Ÿท-๐™ฐ ๐š›๐šŽ๐šŠ๐šŒ๐š‘๐šŽ๐šœ ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ๐š’๐š› ๐š๐š‘๐š’๐š›๐š ๐šข๐šŽ๏ฟฝ...
172K 1.7K 31
โ™š ๐™ˆ๐™ฎ ๐™ƒ๐™š๐™ง๐™ค ๐˜ผ๐™˜๐™–๐™™๐™š๐™ข๐™ž๐™– ๐™—๐™ค๐™ฎ๐™›๐™ง๐™ž๐™š๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™จ๐™˜๐™š๐™ฃ๐™–๐™ง๐™ž๐™ค๐™จ โ™š ษชแดขแดœแด‹แดœ ส™แด€แด‹แดœษขแด แด›แดแด…แดส€แดแด‹ษช ษชษชแด…แด€ แด‹ษชส€ษชsสœษชแดแด€ แด›แดแด‹แดสแด€แดษช แด‹แด€แดษชษดแด€ส€ษช แด€ษชแดขแด€แดกแด€ แดแด...
11.2K 549 12
***๐Ÿ๐Ÿ• + ๐จ๐ซ ๐ฏ๐ข๐ž๐ฐ๐ž๐ซ ๐๐ข๐ฌ๐œ๐ซ๐ž๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐ž๐š๐ฌ๐ž*** ๐Š๐š๐ญ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ค๐ข ๐๐š๐ค๐ฎ๐ ๐จ. ๐€ ๐ฆ๐š๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐จ๐ฌ๐ž ๐ข๐๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ข๐ญ๐ฒ ๐ข๐ฌ ๐ฌ๐ก๐ซ๐จ๐ฎ๏ฟฝ...