He Lives In You (COMP.)

By JadiMarrry

❗YiZhan FF❗ "..I'm not him, Yibo and never will be..I've taken what's not mine and I will forever blame mysel... More

💕INTRODUCTION💕
1st Chapter: DREAM
2nd Chapter: IT'S YOU
3rd Chapter: UNCERTAINTY
4th Chapter: WE MEET AGAIN
6th Chapter: GUILTY
7th Chapter: CONVICTION
8th Chapter: TRYING
9th Chapter: CAREFUL
10th Chapter: ADMITTING
11th Chapter: ENTHRALL
12th Chapter: SURPRISED
13th Chapter: DINNER
14th Chapter: THE MISTAKE
Author's Message
15th Chapter: LOVE OR YEARNING?
16th Chapter: VISITOR
OTHER CHARACTERS
17th Chapter: GLEAM
18th Chapter: HANKERING
19th Chapter: QUESTIONS
20th Chapter: PLEADING
21st Chapter: THE STORY OF US
22nd Chapter: ME AND HIM
23rd Chapter: HAPPY DAY
24th Chapter: CONFESSION
25th Chapter: LOVE NEVER DIES
26th Chapter: INTENTIONS
27th CHAPTER: CAVE IN
28th Chapter: TABLES TURNING
29th Chapter: HIS DREAM
30th Chapter: HEARTBREAK (Pt.1 of 2)
30th Chapter: THE RIFT (Pt. 2 of 2)
I'M SORRY (Auth. Message)
31st Chapter: NIGHTMARES
32nd Chapter: IT'S YOU, AGAIN
33rd Chapter: HIS LOSS
34th Chapter: INVITATION
35th Chapter: WEARINESS
36th Chapter: TRAPPED
37th Chapter: WHITE FLAG
38th Chapter: LETTING GO
Extra Chapter: UNTAMED
39th Chapter: TO MY DEAREST
40th Chapter: FAREWELL
SPECIAL CHAPTER: FOREVER
💚THANK YOU❤

5th Chapter: THE TALK

2.1K 209 19
By JadiMarrry

Enjoy reading loves!🥰

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Oh..Mr.Wang Yibo. Hi. We meet again.."

Yibo's eyes widened a bit, but quickly regained his straight face. He closed the door behind him and walked towards the man who was grinning at him. Perhaps, he was also shocked to see him.

"Yes. I didn't expect to see you here." He said calmly, shifting his eyes somewhere else.

Xiao Zhan grinning face turned into a solemn one. He extended his hand to Yibo hoping he will accept it this time. To his surprise, he did. Their eyes were locked with each other, but out of professionalism.

"I believe I didn't introduce myself properly yesterday, Mr. Wang Yibo." He said. "Let me do so again. I am Xiao Zhan, I'm a graphic designer from Shanghai. It's nice to meet and see you again." He said with a friendly smile. This time, a genuine one. "But, you seem stunned to see me." He added, giving a chuckle and breaking his hand from Yibo.

"Hmm. Please sit down, Mr. Xiao Zhan." He didn't look Xiao Zhan and quietly sat down.

Xiao Zhan, noticing Yibo didn't react to what he said, inhaled deeply and sat down as well. He looked at Yibo and sipped a little from his tea. It was quiet and the environment was beginning to settle into an awkward situation. A sudden knock on the door came and broke the silence between the two.

"Come in." Yibo commanded in a cold voice. The door opened slowly, and a man with a half-smile came in.

"Here's your iced americano, boss." He said, making his way to yibo. He puts it on the placemat and some tissue on the side.

"Thank you, Jili." Looking at the glass and stirring the ice round and round. Xiao Zhan looked at him and smiled inwardly. Just like a kid, Xiao Xhan thought.

"Would you like something else, Mr. Xiao?" Jili said all of a sudden, making Xiao Zhan avoid Yibo's face immediately. He was startled a bit and smiled at the manager.

"Uhm..no. I'm good. Thank you." Yibo looked at him and he did the same. Jili then left the two alone and he immediately proceeded to their meeting.

"Well, Mr. Wang Yibo. Let's get down to business. Your manager called me last night and told me about some specific plans for your café. First let me ask you, why WHITE FANG? I mean, what's the story behind it? It's an unusual name for a coffee shop to be honest."

Yibo looked at him and smirked. He remembered a lot of things related to that name and so to why he chose it.

"Well Mr. Xiao, I named it after my mother's favorite book. And you? What is your role as a graphic designer?"

"Oh, really? Your mother must be happy. I'm an art director, Mr. Wang. I'm in charge of coordinating with production artists and illustrators. Your manager mentioned the signage outside. He said you want to change it? Now tell me, what are the things you have in mind?"

"Hmmm. I find it a bit sloppy now. I want something that will attract more customers and will make them want to enter the coffee shop."

"Do you have any color pallets in mind or do you want to use the existing color for it?"

"I want to change it. Do you have anything that you can show me?"

"Of course." He grabbed something from his bag and handed it to Yibo. "Here you go, Mr. Wang. You can choose here. These are the pallets that you would want to use."

"Hmm. Any suggestions, Mr. Xiao?"

"Yes. How about this one, a black background with white or radiant yellow lettering or this one, a yellow background with black, dark blue or red lettering. You choose."

"Yellow. I want that radiant yellow. It's fun and attractive."

Xiao Zhan gave a slight smile. He knew very well why he chose the color. He glanced at Yibo wondering if he noticed. But, Yibo was still busy looking at the pallets.

"It is. Good choice. You see, neutral colors easily blend in with the environment. White, black, various tones of brown and grey. Dark colors like red, and of course yellow can be effective for grabbing customer's attention. As you said, it's fun and attractive."

Yibo just hummed, not even looking at Xiao Zhan. He kept explaining but Yibo is a man of few words. He just listens and utters a few. At least he knows what he wants, he thought. Xiao zhan immediately asks questions to avoid another awkward silence.

"What about other promotions you want to do?"

"Suggestions, Mr. Xiao?"

"Well, we can do photography, print designs.."

"Okay. Do that. The manager will discuss over to you other matters."

"Yes, of course. Not a problem."

Yibo finished his iced americano and proceeded to ask other questions. Not business-related, he was curious about other things. Xiao Zhan was busy packing his things when Yibo interrupted him.

"So Mr. Xiao, you're from shanghai?"

"Not originally. I'm from Chongqing and I think you already know that Mr. Wang."

Yibo sat up straight and stared at Xiao Zhan.

"And you're here in Beijing for work, then?"

"Yes. In fact, I will be staying here for a while. My boss transferred me here so you might see me anywhere." He chuckled.

"I see.."

"Mr. Wang, let's cut to the chase. Why are you asking me these questions all of a sudden? Are you interested in me?"

His naughty smile irritated Yibo. He needed answers to why he was here. Yibo knows that he was Yuta's best friend. The best friend Yuta told him about. The best friend who wasn't there when Yuta was struggling..the best friend he didn't even see at the funeral.

"Don't be full of yourself, Mr. Xiao."

"I know you're wondering why I'm here. As I said, it's for work. I visited Yuta yesterday cause it was his anniversary. I'm in town anyway. You don't have to worry about anything, Mr.Wang. It's not like he's gonna come back anyways."

Yibo was exasperated by what he heard. Xiao Zhan' face became very serious and still. He crossed his legs and folded his arms.

"You have a mouth, Mr. Xiao. Good thing you chose this profession."

"Mr. Wang, you're not in the position to question me anything. I have a feeling that you don't like me very much since we first met yesterday. I know you have your reasons, but so do I. I'm not a bad person. But, if choose to believe that I am, then so be it. I don't care. I'm not here to be your friend, I'm here because of work. Please do not include my or your personal life in this. It is pure business and I don't intend to go far than that. Please be professional."

Xiao Zhan almond eyes were full of disappointment. They were doing fine earlier. Yibo was shocked to hear those words coming from Xiao Zhan. He didn't expect him to be that direct. He avoided his gaze and admitted to himself that maybe, Xiao Zhan was right. He judged him right away. But, the damaged has been done.

"If you don't have any more things to say Mr. Wang, I'll be on my way. Please let your manager send me more details about the project. And, here is my number. Call me if you have questions regarding that. Thank you."

Xiao Zhan was upset. He quietly got up from his chair and slowly walked away from the man in front of him. Yibo was still a bit surprised but he got up and walked behind Xiao Zhan.

"Why did you left him..?" He finally asked.

Xiao Zhan stopped midway and looked over his shoulder. He then blurted the answer Yibo always wanted to know. His jaw dropped and brows furrowed when he heard the words that came out from Xiao Zhan's lips.

"I COULDN'T HANDLE HIM ANYMORE. THAT'S WHY."

He opened the door and walked away leaving Yibo alone and confused. Yibo took a deep breath and closed his eyes.

"What are you hiding Xiao Zhan.." He mumbled.

TO BE CONTINUED...

--------------------------------------------------------------

I just want to say, thank you to those who read my story. I appreciate you guys greatly!❤

See you on the next chapter😘

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37K 2.6K 49
This is my first time writing yizhan ff✌ A love story of the university boys...... Love triangle❤️‍🩹 18+🔞 Wang yibo × xiao zhan Wang xichen × xia...
18.7K 858 5
Disclaimer !! Fully Angst Wang yibo and Xiao Zhan is a married couples, they're falling in love each other. Where is Xiao Zhan is a Doctor and Yib...
136K 3.9K 25
Regulus Black goes off to Hogwarts for his fifth year. His Parents still trying to pick up the pieces of his brother Sirius running away. Little doe...
52.7K 3.8K 34
A life for a life . . . A human for a human . . . A promise for a promise . . . A prince for a princess . . . And at last . . . The agent for the ass...