Uncommon Circumstances (Inter...

By NicoleMckoy

Alyssa and Jake once dated when she was sixteen and he was twenty-one. She is now eighteen and he is twenty-t... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22

Uncommon Circumstances (Interracial Young Adult Suspenseful Romance)

47.4K 264 9
By NicoleMckoy

Copyright © 2012 Nicole Mckoy 

Description:

Alyssa and Jake once dated when she was sixteen and he was twenty-one. She is now eighteen and he is twenty-three. They broke up a year ago and are now once again in each other’s lives. The difference in their relationship now is that he is her teacher and she is his student.  She has moved on but he hasn’t. Now that Jake can’t have her he will stop at nothing to make sure no one else will either. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

214K 10.3K 57
ငယ်ငယ်ကတည်းက ရင့်ကျက်ပြီး အတန်းခေါင်းဆောင်အမြဲလုပ်ရတဲ့ ကောင်လေး ကျော်နေမင်း ခြူခြာလွန်းလို့ ကျော်နေမင်းက ပိုးဟပ်ဖြူလို့ နာမည်ပေးခံရတဲ့ ကောင်မလေး နေခြ...
160K 7.1K 23
"I didn't know that I needed you until I met you. Clover Blossom, you're my serendipity." •••• ser·en·dip·...
659K 28.2K 33
A time when King and Queens lead a whole country and servants was punished to even look at royalty. Akia Buhari is a servant that was ported in from...
305K 12.4K 19
Beyond far of just being a plus size woman, Nicola Burnes is black and the softest yet tenderest person. After confronting a crying child, she ended...