𝐓𝐎 𝐊𝐈𝐋𝐋 𝐀 𝐆𝐎𝐃 || Te...

By Anonymous-Silence

"if you want to kill a god , aim for it's heart" "Why?" "Because it's fragile , like ours " He aimed , but ne... More

Introduction
Villanous Thing
Fandom crash
Space and Sleep
Can a boar feel love?
spontaneous and unreasonable
Ignore it
Hotel bath water
Old Cabin
Florida Rain
Friendly Rain
Home
Dizzy
(a/n) important
Cat?
Moving In
Late Night Whispers
Odd
Beach House
Let's Break The Internet
Cat Boy
Realization
Too Much
Acceptance
Little Wounds
Fractured Lungs
Half Baked
Instagram Kitten
Feelings
Sleepless Touch
Friends
Warm Movies
I'm In Love
Road Trip
Gas Station Heaven
Lovers
1 Year Later. [A/N]

Until Death Do Us Apart

18.5K 831 1K
By Anonymous-Silence

(Y/n) was currently playing on the dream smp , taking care of a devastated Jschlatt as the man cried about his husband leaving him and refused to clean after himself , or himself even .

After the festival Schlatt had lost everyone he trusted , Tubbo and Quackity .

'good for Quackity' he thought , he had seen everything that happened behind closed doors and the relationship was toxic to say the least .
Still , he swore loyalty to Jschlatt and he was a man of word .

"(Y/n) ! Come here and drink with me" he heard Jschlatt call out from his bedroom -(Y/n) became a resident in Schlatt's house when the fights between the old man and his husband escalated to physical-

"Sir , i don't think that would be professional of me " he simply replied , getting up from the couch to make himself some (Coffee/Tea)
.

"It's an order" (Y/n) sighed and left his beverage on the kitchen counter , walking to the goat man's room .

The only light in the room was coming from a nightlight , placed in the middle of the floor -in front of Schlatt -
The man in question was setting cross-legged on the floor , a bottle of wine in his hand , and seven of beer empty besides him .

"Come sit with me " Schlatt signaled him to come over , and (Y/n) obeyed .

"What do you need sir?" The (h/c) haired man asked once he sat down .

"I need company"

There was a minute of silence while Schlatt poured himself another glass of wine . (Y/n) would've said something , he had so many things to say to him , but he knew Schlatt well enough to know he wasn't finished .

"You know , i used to do this with Quackity a lot" the goat man brought the glass to his lips , arms shaking ever so slightly . The red wine complemented his eyes , shining so beautifully , so deadly .

"I'd pour some vodka and we'd share the same glass like a love sick couple" his red eyes shifted to the pictures carelessly hanging in the wall , as if mocking the devastated man under them , various where of their wedding and a few of them and George  .

"Then I'd make him my husband once again" he sounded very sad , but (Y/n) knew it wasn't because of loosing Quackity , it was never about the people and always about what they could give him , and Quackity gave him the 'perfect husband' status .

"I need that type of company " the sickly looking man turned to look at him , making (Y/n) panic . There was a bunch of emotions going through Schlatt's eyes and the ones that scared him the most where lust and determination , a very bad combination coming from Schlatt .

"You're going to be my husband"

"Sir i-" he tried to speak , even if it didn't help he wanted to oppose .

"It's an order"

And (Y/n) obeyed .

The next day they went to Sam to get the paperwork done , who was confused to say the least .
The creeper man looked at him with sad eyes a few time during the ceremony .

Since none of them had anyone but themselves in the server the ceremony went by pretty quickly .

(Y/n) would be lying if he said he wasn't scared of whatever had to happen next .

"My love" Schlatt's tone was filled with poisonous love and ugly affection , the goat man knew he had made one of his best plays yet .
Marrying the untameable beast that was (Y/n) assured him victory and forced the other male to give him his life in it's entirety .
Forcing a smile on his face (Y/n) walked back home besides the ugly hearted man .

The only good thing that could come out of this was (Y/n) assuming the charge of president if Schlatt died . But the man was in perfect shape , despite his old age and multiple illnesses .
He had weekly heart attacks but came out unharmed put of every single one , If only (Y/n) could kick his heart attacks to be stronger ...

He hated the man , like everyone who has ever met him .
He was arrogant , a narcissist , violent and unapologetically nasty .
At first (Y/n) saw him as the perfect change everyone needed , but after a while of working under him -picking up dead Tubbos and chopping them to make 'food for Fundy'- he realized he had made a terrible mistake . Under that heavenly smile and fair work ethic hides a monstrous desire to make everything and everyone his .
He would need a miracle to mentally survive being married to the nasty man for more than one month .

-|-|-|-

Everyone else was sitting in the Pogtopia cave when they heard the news .
Dream had come rushing through the stairs and yelled out in total panic about one of his best friends marrying Schlatt .

Everyone was disgusted by the mental image of the (h/c) haired man marrying the dead looking narcissistic old man , Techno especially .

None of them had ever seen Dream that panicked before , the blonde tended to act calm no matter the situation , but they supposed there was a good reason to be panicking .

(Y/n) was a strong and loyal player , motivated by close bonds with people,  and Schlatt knew that well . Technoblade sighed , the old man was very smart , now there was no way (Y/n) would bettray him .

"What are we going to do?" Asked Tommy , holding Tubbo by the waist , who looked like a was going to vomit at any given moment .

Wilbur paced through the cave , avoiding the buttons  under his feet .

Techno moved aside , closer to Dream who was still breathing heavily .

"I've never seen you so ... Expressive before" The pink haired man said , turning his head slightly so Dream knew he was talking to him .

"It's (Y/n) Techno , my (Y/n) " te blonde replied , lifting his mask to wipe the sweat from his forehead " if anything happens to my boys I'll die" .

Techno figured 'his boys' where George , Sapnap and (Y/n) , perhaps only George and (Y/n) since he didn't show much romantic affection towards Sapnap .

"Gentleman , and Niki , we need to act soon " Wilbur said , taking Techno's attention again.
Niki had taken Tommy's place , holding up Tubbo , as the blonde stood besides Wilbur .

"When would that be?" Fundy asked , sitting down on one of the many chests .

"As soon as possible , we need to act before Schlatt corrupts (Y/n)'s brain , if that happens we will be dealing with a new and more dangerous beast .

"Are we going to kill Schlatt ?" Tommy asked .

"That's the plan" a deadly smile made it's way into Wilbur's face as everyone else cheered .

Techno looked to his side , expecting Dream to intervene , the blonde had expressed his distaste with the idea of killing Jschlatt , but the masked man was no where to be seen .
It send shivers down Technoblade's spine , something wasn't right.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

82.1K 1.1K 25
-title cover credit to Sadist on Youtube- requests: closed warning there will be swearing sometimes no smut/lemon gender neutral pronouns :))
13K 146 9
Just some oneshots for some of our favorite streamers/youtubers! Oneshots, Preferences, Scenarios, and AU's. Fluff and Angst (No smut). If anyone wri...
41.1K 486 66
Hello readers, recently I've been in the mood to write some one-shots from the dsmp, Qsmp, or the context creator. In these one-shots, they will insp...
1K 21 18
𝘋𝘰 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘬 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘶𝘯𝘪𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘴𝘦 𝘧𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵𝘴 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘴𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘴 𝘵𝘰 𝘣𝘦 𝘵𝘰𝘨𝘦𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳? »»---------------------► 𝘐𝘯 𝘸𝘩𝘪𝘤𝘩 𝘎...