And Then She Was Gone

By CerrahQuack

A perfectly planned and coordinated cross country trip sends a young woman's world spiraling out of control w... More

The Departure
Goodbye Alex
Heading West
Small Town Vibes
Coffee For Two
So Awkward
So What's The Game Plan?
Forward Down The Path!
Adapt and Overcome
Into The Wolves Den
Old Friends
Your Color Lacks Conviction
Tell Me More...
One Condition
On Our Terms
Happily Ever After
Sharing Spaces
The Guest Of Honor
Did He...?
Check Mate
A Challenge
Alpha Mathias
A Tense Exchange
Let Me Explain
Ground Rules
Candelit Dinner
Night Night
An Exercise
Cleanse Yourself
Hush
Time For A Lesson
The Mess Hall
A Change of Pace
A Fresh Start
Barbie Girl
Missing Pieces
Ying and Yang
A Compromise
The Beast
A Storms Coming
An Irregularity
Gentle Hands
Can We Go Already?
Home Sweet Home
More Chocolate Please
You're Beautiful
What Happened?
So Now You Need Me?
Baby Steps
Carried Off To Sea
Testing The Formula
What's the problem?
You Wont
Wounded Pride
A New Assignment
You Called Her?
A Fresh Start
Building The Foundation
Some Time Apart
Ill Be Waiting
A Long Day
Don't Make Me Change My Mind
Patience
It Takes Two To Tango
Gal Pals
Mathias: The Beginning
Pay Attention To Me
A Hard Lesson
Mine
It's all bullshit, right?
Little Wolf
The Alphas Kryptonite
Pick One
Hope
Disappointed Expectations
Routine Followup
She Took The Stairs
Thoroughly Spent
The Alphas Best Friend
Home
Time To Change
House Warming
A New Routine
A Surprise
Tease
A Blonde, A Brunette and a Red Head Walked Into a Bar...
We Meet Again
Eat Your Words
Mr. Sensitive
You're So Annoying
Girl Time
The Domino Effect
Fractured
The Betas Dilemma
New Developments
Measured Steps
I Got You
Whats Happening?
Alpha Mathias: July 1763- Trouble
Recovery
You Need To Wake Up
The Past Meets The Present
Running Theories
The Rumor Mill
The Mad Queen
Set In Motion
Phone Date
Package Received
Elena: July 1763
An Error Of Dissociation
A Slight Delay On Pay Day
Internal Struggle
A Heavy Burden
A Perfect Night
First Watch
You're Not Forgiven
Destiny
A Firsthand Account
Baby Sitting Detail
The Perfect Storm
It's Over
Recuperation
Battle Ready
Green With Envy
An Alternative Perspective
Growing Pains
Show Me
Boys are from Mars, Girls are from Venus
You Win Some, You Lose Some
Tangled Webs
Divided Interests
The Lazy Luna
Party Crasher
The Lunas Guard
The Missing Piece
Communication
Thank You
It Puts The Lotion On The Skin
The Love Of A Mate

Submit

1K 39 12
By CerrahQuack

Promptly at 4pm, Jason entered the room and finished the session for the day. They said their goodbyes and gave assurances that they would see the gentleman the next day. Jason momentarily pulling Geoffrey aside to have a more private conversation and receive an update before taking her hand and leaving the pack house followed by them getting into the car and heading home. He seemed slightly distracted, and did not say a word on their car ride home, but he did not seem angry and that gave her the smallest comfort.

When they finally walked through the front door, and he locked it behind them with that ever present jingle of the keys, the smell of food was overwhelming and made Elizabeth instantly hungry. The table was already set and waiting for them in the same manner it was the night before, with dim lighting around the entire ground floor and the warm glow of candles set around an elegant table spread of cutlery and food. He ushered her over to the table and pulled her seat out and then pushed her in still with the same lost in thought expression on his face. Only truly becoming present when he took his own seat after pouring them each a glass of wine, this time it being chardonnay.

His green eyes looked over to her and a small smile formed when he finally took in her features and was able to acknowledge her presence in the forefront of his mind. "I heard you did really well today." he said in a complimenting manner.

"Yes... I like Geoffrey, he's very nice." she said grabbing at her glass of wine to take a sipping of it, watching his warm expression and now finding it curious as to what had him so over run in thought earlier.

"He said that you were very well mannered and well behaved." he added, maintaining his smile and his eyes showing a small twinkle of satisfaction. "I'm proud of you."

"Gee, thanks dad." she said looking down at her lap after emitting a small laugh. His eyes hardened momentarily before relaxing, choosing to believe it was her way of displaying humor rather than being sarcastic.

"What did you learn today?" he asked, as he leaned back in his chair, the glass still in hand lazily suspended in the air as his elbow provided support through the armrest.

"Well..." she said, looking up at him for a moment before dropping her eyes to the elaborate napkin folded on her plate and opting to open it and spread it on her lap. "I learned about the titles and basic roles of the pack." she said with a shrug. "But you already knew that." her eyes looking over to him before dropping to the silverware and being slightly shocked to see a butter knife provided to her. 

He arched an eyebrow at her as he took another sip of the wine, noticing her directness and being familiar with where it usually led. "It is important information to know."

"Yes, I have to know my place." she mumbled slightly feistily, her finger shifting the fork on the table from side to side for distraction.

"And what is your place?" he questioned, ignoring her little attitude that was forming, being interested in her response.

"Well... I assume I'm an omega..." She said, looking at the covered food trays and becoming hungrier by the moment.

"An Omega?" he said having to hide a little smirk, while simultaneously holding back a laugh. "Why are you an Omega?"

"Are we going to eat?" she looked over to him, and then back to the food trays, and then back to him. Showing with her eyes her desire to eat.

"Sure. But we're coming back to this conversation after we've been served." he said with a nod. "Mary, we're ready." his voice growing louder so that the older woman knew her entrance was permitted, and she appeared rapidly at his beckoning.

"Good evening Alpha, Miss. Elizabeth."

"Omega." he said with a grin and looking at the woman seated to his side who returned his grin with a glare.

Mary cleared her throat as she looked between the two and decided to not opt in on the prodding her Alpha was doing to the young woman. "I have prepared for tonight's meal a smoked salmon drizzled in a creamy dill sauce, a butternut squash medley and a fresh salad tossed in oil and vinegar with a light pepper and salt seasoning. For dessert, I opted for individual peach crumbles which may be complemented with homemade vanilla ice cream if you so choose."

"Thank you Mary." Jason said with a nod.

"Thank you." Elizabeth added in earnest as she watched her plate fill with the food in perfect portions.

Mary quickly departed the room, leaving the two of them alone together once more. Jason watched her closely as she took a bite of the salmon and savored the flavor in her mouth, it was exquisite.

"So you were saying..? Why are you an Omega?" he asked returning to the topic immediately, and placing his glass down so he too could begin eating.

"I would think it's obvious." she scoffed at him, taking another sip of her wine and only giving him the smallest flicker of her eyes before she resumed eating, trying the squash medley now.

"Well... I would like an explanation on how you derived it." he added in interest, his tone holding the faintest mark of a mocking manner.

A sigh erupted from her lips and she dropped her fork on the plate so she could utilize her hands for her next words, "I'm not the Alpha. Obviously." She said as one pointer finger began to depress the other in the air. "I'm not a Master Beta. I'm not a Beta. I'm not a Gamma. Im not a Delta. I'm not a Warrior. I'm not a Scholar. I'm not an Oracle. I'm not a Healer. And, I'm not a Doctor." with each I am not, another finger was marked, until she was using each hand individually from each other. "That only leaves the one role left which I am capable of and could fit in the description of, which is the Omega. The poor fragile souls left to take care of the young and raise others children." she said with an eye roll, before picking up her fork and beginning to eat again now that she had satisfied his request for information.

"Omegas are also servants. They cook and clean as well.." he said adding, his eyes alluding to the room Mary had just disappeared into. "But, you don't clean well from what I have noticed. And, I doubt that you can cook as well as this...So," he said with a sigh and a smile, "perhaps you may just be more suited for handling children."

"Well, gosh. I hope I can live up to your expectations." she said with another eye roll and then making a mix of the squash and salmon on her fork before popping it into her mouth.

"I'm sure you will." he said, however entirely meaning it in a different context than from what she was inferring.

"Thanks boss." her tone trying to draw an end to their conversation with one another, and it being clearly ignored by him.

"However, I think Geoffrey failed to mention another role that exists within the pack." his hand going around the glass of wine and drawing another sip from it, watching her intently.

"And what role is that?" she asked slightly frustrated with having to go over the same topic that she had focused the better part of her day on rote memorization.

"It's nothing to be concerned about. Consider it inconsequential." he said with a wave of his hand, and then going back to eating.

"...I did learn, however, that I could raise myself in rank." she said looking at him steadily.

"Is that right?" he asked in interest, a smirk once again forming on his lips as he looked back at her. "And how would you do that?"

"Well.. I could challenge you." her stare attentively watching him.

His eyes hardened on her, and he dropped his fork with a resounding clink on the plate as he leaned onto the table with his elbows on the dark wood and his fingers lacing into one another. "I think we both know how that would end."

"I would look at it as a win-win situation for me." her eyes unmoving from his.

"Tell me, Elizabeth..." he said lowly. "When are you going to stop being such a bitch?"

"When you stop being a dick." she said back frankly.

"Do not provoke me." his eyes getting darker as he watched on.

"How does one challenge another anyway?" she questioned almost airily.

"You should stop while you're ahead." he threatened now.

"Do I say something like," she cleared her throat and adopted a deeper mocking tone, " I Elizabeth Sabatorri challenge Alpha Jason Stone for the title of Alphaship!" with a hand clasping over her chest as she puffed it up in exaggeration.

His chair slid back slowly, its legs screeching against the wood floor and his hands firmly planting on top of the table so that he could push his large form up to a standing position, a clear intimidating presence flowing off of him. "You want to challenge me?" his voice was very low as he took the few steps towards her and leaned down so close to her face that she could feel his hot breath radiating on her cheek.

Why did she do this to herself? She had this drive to dig herself in deeper and deeper with him, until they ended up like this. Now her snarky attitude was no longer present, and she felt her heart beating out of her chest in pure panic mixed with fear and... excitement? Was stockholm syndrome starting to finally settle in deep within her? Why was she finding him incredibly attractive right now even as she was beginning to tremble with fear?

"Say it again." he whispered lowly, his dark eyes flickering from hers down to the crook of her neck, his voice almost commanding her to repeat what was just said.

She shook her head, and slowly began to lean away from him in the chair, her eyes watching him from the side as she tried to create what little distance possible provided in the seat.

"Say. It. Again."  he ordered.

"N-no." she whispered back.

"So, you're submitting to me?" he leaned closer, not letting her have the reprieve of space, infact his nose nestling in the cavity of her neck and inhaling her scent deeply as his hands placed themselves on either side of the chairs rests blockading her in. Her head leaning towards his as his lips began to trace the skin visible on her shoulder, goosebumps erupting on her skin in response as her own hands found their way onto his forearms to grip at them tightly, no motion being made to push him away. "Are you submitting to me?" he repeated, his hot breath only making her skin melt beneath it.

"Y-yes." she said shakily, trying to break this magnetic hold he had on her right now, trying to regain her composure and self control.

"Then submit." he said ripping her up from the chair and forcing her down onto her knees in front of him, his hands moving to unbuckle his belt and pants in rapid fashion. A hand suddenly springing his erection from his boxers so that the large appendage stared at her in the face.

A shock set in as she was now on the ground before him on her knees, staring at his dick in front of her, it slightly wiggling by his own hold of it at its base as he waved it in front of her. Black eyes staring down at her waiting for her to accept her loss. She wasn't upset or scared, well maybe a little, at herself for finding him so fucking attractive right now and being turned on by his dominant presence.

"Take it." he said deeply with a resounding authority as he was beginning to get impatient from her lack of action.

She looked up at him, her eyes softening as a hand went to grab at his members base, a groan erupting from him at her touch on his pulsating flesh. "Yes, Alpha." she said in a muted response before wrapping her delicate pink lips around his head and rolling her tongue along the line below its hood. Her mouth paying special attention to his tip, before beginning to open a bit wider and slide down his length ever so slowly, finding a little backbone as a means of teasing him with her slow forward motion.

One of his hands found itself in her hair, gripping at the blonde tresses as she began to show all her affection to his large cock, a groan emitting from him as he felt the sensation all throughout his body from each flicker of her tongue and how her saliva perfectly coated his skin. His dark eyes staring at her intensely, and even more pent up frustration brewing at how slow she was progressing, eventually taking matters into his own hands and utilizing the grip he had on her hair to force the majority of his length into her mouth causing her to choke and form tears to well in her eyes.

His hand now dictating her pace as he pulled and pushed her head making her mouth move quickly back and forth along his shaft, keeping only minor control of himself by not forcing his entire length inside knowing she wouldn't be able to tolerate it. Everything about her was entirely beautiful in this moment, the way her cheeks flushed, the way her eyes looked at him as if she was in a drunken haze, the way the loose hair fell from his fingers to border her face, the way she coughed if he pushed too deep...

He felt himself unraveling in her mouth, his hand going over hers to make her grip and stroke what she could not hold in her mouth and throat, his hips beginning to buck into her head as he pushed it against his own body. His muscles tensing as her tongue wriggled as well as it could against his force, and him becoming completely lost as she moaned against it, her vocal cords vibrating against his organ.

He quickened the pace, and tightened his grip so that he was pulling roughly at her hair causing a sharp stinging sensation on her scalp, which she found oddly thrilling. Even more so exciting was his climax as his head leaned back with his eyes closed and he let out a groan releasing his seed directly into her throat and forcing it to be swallowed as his dick sputtered and spasmed within its depths. All the while he kept her head in constant motion making sure that she cleaned up every last drop he had given her.

His grasp eventually loosening and his head returning back so that he could look down at her as his fingers delicately ran through her hair and his hips shifted away from her making her lips part from his now satisfied member. His eyes still as black as midnight as he looked down. "Well, You can challenge me anytime, Omega." he said with a smirk, as his hand went to her cheek and his thumb rubbed across her lips firmly and affectionately.

He turned away from her and began to fix himself back into his clothing, everything finalized by his belt being rebuckled and his body gliding as if on cloud nine back to his chair where he immediately picked up the glass of wine and took a lingering draw of it as he watched her still trembling on her knees. He could smell her excitement permeate the air, but he would not satisfy her needs tonight. Not like this. After all, she was the one who had submitted.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2K 6 68
"How dare you try to reject her, you fucking freak! You hurt my friend, so I am going to hurt you." She threatened powerfully, grabbing him by his t...
441 5 9
I sighed heavily as I scanned the forest. I had heard something or someone to be specific, wandering about. I decided I would leave once I affirmed t...
181K 1.8K 11
•Completed• Disclaimer; Only FIVE chapters AVAILABLE. FOLLOW my story on 'FICFUN', If you want to know what HAPPENS NEXT. •Top position; 3rd in Writi...
2.5M 74.2K 50
#2 in Werewolf 12/05/18 Mated to a Beta and marked by his Alpha. A unique twist on the clichéd possessive Alpha stories. "W-what are you doing?" I s...