Luke x Reader (JATP) - barely...

By joey693

Y/n lost everything in only one year, will moving to California and meeting three other ghosts change her for... More

Chapter 1 - Edited
Chapter 2 - edited
Chapter 3 - edited
Chapter 4 - edited
Chapter 5 - edited
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Authors Note
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
authors note
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
authors note
authors note
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
author note
chapter 26
authors note
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
authors note
chapter 31
chapter 32
IMPORTANT AUTHORS NOTE PLS READ
chapter 33
chapter 34
chapter 35
chapter 36
chapter 37
chapter 38
chapter 39
chapter 40
authors note
chapter 41
chapter 42
chapter 43
a/n question
chapter 44
chapter 45
chapter 46
authors note
REWRITE

Chapter 20

1.9K 40 22
By joey693

You went home and ran to the garage and hoped the guys would be there so you could tell them and hope they knew what to do.

(a/n i thought she shld wear this bc i j like it idrk u guys can think of wtv u want!)

You walked into the garage and thankfully they were in there, looking really bored.

"Um hey princess your home" Luke said smiling causing the other two to look at you.

"So we kinda maybe sorta have a problem" You started saying ignoring their looks of horror.

"Carrie kindaa found out that i'm in a band, before you blame me I have no idea how she found it she just did" At least they would go easy on you now.

"And we'll shes kinda maybee coming over in an hour to listen to us play" They're faces said it all they were as freaked as I was.

"So any ideas i'm up for anything at this point, you there in the back to my right, no not you, yes you!" You said pointing into the middle of only the three of them to confuse them and piss them off.

"What if we just play what's the worse that can happen" Reggie jumps in even though I was pointing more to Alex since he normally comes up with good ideas.

"Are you crazy!? Thats not going to work, how about if she doesn't see us you say it's a backing track and they couldn't make it, if she ends up seeing us, say.." He was about to say something when Reggie interrupted him.

"SAY WERE HOLOGRAMS" Reggie said all proud of himself for coming up with  something.

"Yea that could actually work" You say happily.

"Good job buddy" Luke laughs while giving Reggie a high five.

__________
Ella Rambles

i might take a little break from this book once i finish posting the few chapters i already wrote bc i'm j not rly interested in it anymore and i don't wanna give u guys bad chapters i'm rly sry if u have suggestions pls suggest some i thought i knew where this was going bc i have an ending for it but i don't rly know exactly how to keep making it longer so i'm rly sry i might take a break or i might not i rly don't know. if u do have suggestions tho and want a chapter written of smt u like dont b afraid to message me and i'll write it np i j cant rly think of anything!

again i'm rly sry i'll keep writing for it for sure but it j might take longer to get the chapters out sry if i'm disappointing u guys.

but tysm form 9k i'll definitely keep writing bc of all the views and stuff but again it'll take a little longer. i hope u enjoy this kinda filler chapter.

PLS GO OUTSIDE AND HAVE SOME WATER AND REMEMBER TO STAY SAFE!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Ghost By KJ

Fanfiction

107K 2.5K 47
Chris thought her life couldn't get any worse, losing her mom the night they got into a huge fight, her little sister shutting out the one thing that...
244K 7.8K 25
when we're singing side by side, there's so much left unspoken. [ luke patterson x original character ] [ julie and the phantoms ] STATUS: COMPLETED...
7.5K 243 17
🌟MOST IMPRESSIVE RANKINGS🌟 πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³ #1 in #madisonreyes Skyler and Julie have been the best of friends for as long as they can remember. They are in...
254K 7.3K 33
Ghosts aren't supposed to be real. Lila Mae isn't supposed to be alive. As the result of a tragic accident, she has no memories of her life before a...