!Reunited! (DabiDeku).

Por DabisBlueFlames22

Touya and Izuku always gave each other a shoulder to cry on from their daily abuse, giving them the Will to c... M谩s

Chapter One.
Chapter Two.
Chapter Four.
Chapter Five.
Chapter Six.
Chapter Seven.
Chapter Eight.
Chapter Nine.

Chapter Three.

13.4K 403 496
Por DabisBlueFlames22

~Touya's Pov.~

Tip toeing, I was trying to sneak out of the house like usual. For the past two years I have been meeting up with my first and only friend, Izuku. He was this short, young, fluffy green haired kid that put on an emotionless mask but let it down around me. He was honestly the sweetest person you would ever meet. I loved him in a way that I shouldn't. I'm 17 and he's 13, be he was really mature for his age, plus we are literally the same height.... I'm really short!

I had always managed to escape my father and his wrath at this time, always determined to see Izuku, the boy I love, I'm really gay, oof.

However, as soon as I reached the door, I saw the devil himself blocking my pathway. "Touya, you aren't escaping this time, go to the training room. NOW!" Although I didn't join U.a like he wanted me to, he did get me in Shiketsu but my courses were only for a little as he thought he could train me better.

I quickly tried making a break for the other side of the house to go out the back door, I don't want to lose Izuku, he's the only good thing I have in my life, apart from my siblings... obviously. My escape was cut off by a line of fire going down the wooden hallway in our rustic style house. He just set our house on fire, dumbass! Wait? I'm surrounded by fire.

I know this is pretty dumb but my quirk gives me the power to control my own fire but also gives me the ability of being immune to ice. I'm NOT immune to fire! This is like the worst situation I could be in.

I tried putting my fire over his to get rid of it and put out my own fire afterwards, however I just ended up adding to the strength of the flames as I couldn't control my quirk properly as all the beatings I have had made my body weak, and a quirk is just an extension to ones body, like another limb.

I looked towards my father, eyes begging for help, but he was only immune to his fire, not mine, meaning he couldn't get me out of here, unless he wanted to risk his life, like a HERO! My body had caught fire. The house was burning down, he left. Rushing to get my siblings out of the house, abandoning me. Leaving me to die, because HE set the house on fire.

Unwilling to die yet, I ran through the scorching blue hell flames, burning my body terribly, adrenaline coursing through my body as fire caught my clothes, skin melting, but I ran and ran. Ignoring the pain. I reached the back door and ran, into the forest behind my house, as far and as far as I could go, until I reached a river, my body instinctively dived into it, but it hurt worse, stinging my body, destroying it to the point where I screamed, inhaling the river water and passing out. Is this how I end?

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

I could hear the beating of a... heart monitor. And pain sudden went sharply through my body. My chin to my collar bones, my wrists, legs, under my eyes, it all stung, like a thousand individual wasps are stinging me repeatedly. Hearing the heart monitor getting faster and louder, I attempted to calm myself. Slowly, I opened my eyes, ignoring the pain below them as I adjusted to the light, looking around, I found myself in a hospital room, all by myself.

I heard a door open and quickly looked towards the sound to see a female doctor, who squeaked in a very high pitch noise, dropping what she was holding and running away. Oh yeah, I was burned, I probably look disgusting.

Flinching as I stood up, I felt the pain in my calf and neck but tried to ignore it, pulling out all the medical equipment attached to my body as I moved towards the bathroom, looking at myself in the mirror. I had skin grafts, a lot of them. It looked like I had just been sewed back together, I looked hideous.

I went back into the room, not wanting to look at myself, just in time for a doctor to walk in. "Due to the burns, we weren't able to identify you and we couldn't get a blood test due to the instant need for surgery. Do you remember who you are?" He asked, stumbling over some sentences, trying to find the correct words.

Yes, I know who I am. But this could be my opportunity to get away from my father, it's not like I could go back to my family or Izuku looking like this. "My names Dabi, I'm not registered in any documents, I just moved from out of the country." I replied monotone. While searching for clothes wanting to escape here as soon as possible.

"Do you have some where we can charge your medical bill?" He asked, sticking out a clipboard and pen. I grumbled insults to him under my breath before taking the clipboard and writing my dads credit card number down in the the sheet of paper.

I groaned when I couldn't find any clothes, before realising I had burnt them. I looked towards the doctor who was attempting to sneakily leave and just deadpanned, "You got any clothes?" Only receiving a short "lost property at the end of the hall!" With him quickly stumbling out the room, trying to avoid me because I was indescribable ugly.

I went to lost property and got a jumper and joggers before leaving the hospital, not bothering to sign out.

I went to the sketchy area of town and went into the shop, buying some better clothes and some underwear, giving them my fathers card details again to charge.

I changed in the back and took some pain killers which I had also bought, I then went to the tattoo Parlour and got piercings on my skin graphs to make them look less terrifying and more optional, I also got a tattoo behind my ear, saying 'Izuku', I might never see him again, this way I will at least have something to remember him by.

The woman that gave me the piercings and tattoos handed me the mirror, allowing me to see the finished results, I didn't hate it, I loved seeing Izuku's name on my body as-well, but I can't go back to him looking like this, what would he even think? I know he's not the type to hate someone because of their looks, but I'm not even recognisable. "Hey? Can you dye my hair also?" I looked back to the woman, deciding that if I was going to be in recognisable to go all the way.

"Sure, a specific colour? She asked me, redirecting me to another part of the shop, into a more hair-dresser type area. "Just anything that can get rid of this hideous red." I spat in disgust towards my father, remembering his stupid quirk, stupid hair, stupid face, stupid him. "How about black?" The woman questioned, offering my a kind smile, not being frightened by me in the slightest, I guess she gets a lot of weird looking people coming in here. "Sure."

Dying my hair didn't take long as she could just put black over the red as it was such a dark colour, I paid the same way I did before, thanking her before finally leaving the shop, realising it was now night time, I walked down the streets having no-where to go or be, glancing into the shops every now and then. Catching the day on a television new channel '27/07/XX', I missed Izuku's birthday, I must have been in a really bad coma.

I wonder how Izuku is coping without me, he still has his father and brother, he should be fine, hopefully.

I caught sight of something in an ally as I walked by and decided as a spit of the moment choice to take a closer look, only to be met with the Vigilante Stendhal beating up some low-level thugs. I just watched for a second not doing anything, not really caring. I was about to leave once the fight was finished but I heard the vigilante call out to me. "Hey! Your the burnt kid I found in a river 3 months ago?"

"Oh, so you are the one that saved me, thanks. I guess." I mumbled out an apology before trying to leave again, only for him to place a hand on my shoulder, making me hiss in pain and with draw for him "What?" I raised my voice slightly.

"It's clear you should still be in hospital, but I'm guessing you are trying to escape from something? How about I take you on as my apprentice? There are so many fake hero's out there who aren't doing their jobs properly, so I think we need to pick up the slack." He questioned, with unwavering eye contact.

I thought about it for a second. The world probably thinks I'm dead, I have no where to go and he is definitely not wrong about fake heroes, speaking from experience. Plus, saving people was always something that Izuku spoke so fondly about, I feel like I should do this for him.

I looked at Stendhal questionably once more, he removed his mask and smiled at me fondly, that's when I made my decision. I held firm eye contact as I nodded, shaking his now out stretched hand as I announced.

"Yes, I Will join you Stendhal."

His smile widened as he took in my answer, before asking some questions to know exactly who he is working with.

"Oh, I'm calling myself Dabi now, my quirk is cremation and I'm 17." I explained the minimal details to him, just so he could get a tiny bit of a clue who I am.

"Chizome Akaguro."

After that, he gave me a place to stay with him and took me out on his patrols to help people, we became a vigilante duo that was unstoppable against the heroes and villains alike. Saving civilians just because that was the right thing to do.

Vigilantes were sometimes seen as bad and sometimes seen as good, becoming a grey line in society, some thought that they didn't need to be arrested while others believed they did, however I do know that whenever someone heard of the vigilantes 'Stendhal and Dabi', they felt safe, knowing that even if the heroes couldn't save them, that we would.

But the addition to Vigilante world, being mine and Chizomes team up, made two intelligible people join our case to take us down. Naomasa Tsukauchi and Shota Aizawa (aka: Eraserhead).

This was just the lead up to a large game of cat and mouse and o would be completely lying if I said that I wasn't excited to see how this was going to end. I only wish that it ends with a happy ending.

But although I had moved on from my old life and start a new, I still couldn't let go of everything. There was one thing, one person that I wanted to be in both of my lives.

The boy who brought light into my world when there was only darkness, the boy who allowed me to open up, the boy I would give my life for. The beautiful green-haired, emerald-eyed, soft skinned Angel. Izuku.

I may not know his last name, or why he kept his family from me but I honestly knew him. His favourite colour being Turquoise, his favourite pokey was strawberry flavoured, he would rather give his life for the lives of others, and that's the him a loved.

I didn't care about the stuff that I didn't know, that was unimportant, I only cared about the him I knew and that him was the love of my life.

I just hope he is alright after I was forced to leave him, the person I loved.

Seguir leyendo

Tambi茅n te gustar谩n

131K 3.7K 58
鈾ワ笌鈾♀櫏锔庘櫋 Izuku Midoriya's world comes crumbling down. He's all alone in a world with no one to care for him. He ends up in the streets. When he disap...
308K 6.5K 16
What is Izuku faked his death? What if Katsuki Watched him but deku told him to hush?What if Bakugo and izuku got along?What if bakugo didn't bully d...
7K 223 16
What happens when your mom arranges you to be put into a marriage with your childhood friend? What happens when your childhood friends doesn't want t...
372K 13.1K 23
After being added to the wrong group chat and finding a new family and a place in life, it is finally time for Izuku to move on and be a proper UA he...