.*ใƒป๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐–Ž๐–‹ ๐–œ๐–Š ๐–‰๐–†๐–“๏ฟฝ...

By Tastemybungeecumcum

ใ€Œ.*๏ฝฅ ๐•Ž๐•™๐•’๐•ฅ ๐•š๐•— ๐•จ๐•– ๐••๐•’๐•Ÿ๐•”๐•–๐••, ๐”ธ๐•๐• ๐•Ÿ๐•˜ ๐•ฅ๐•™๐•– ๐•“๐•–๐•’๐•ฆ๐•ฅ๐•š๐•—๐•ฆ๐• ๐•ค๐•ฅ๐•’๐•ฃ๐•ค. ๐•Ž๐•™๐•’๐•ฅ ๐•š๐•— ๐•จ๐•– ๐••... More

โ€ข~A/N~โ€ข
โ€ข~Raindrops~โ€ข
โ€ข~Justice~โ€ข
โ€ข~Cotton candy like~โ€ข
โ€ข~When we departed~โ€ข
โ€ข~Fears~โ€ข
โ€ข~Kill me with your words~โ€ข
โ€ข~Take my hand and be mine forever~โ€ข
โ€ข~Let's connect (๐Ÿ‹)~โ€ข
โ€ข~Cherry blossoms~โ€ข
โ€ข~I don't want to say goodbye to you yet~โ€ข
โ€ข~Goodbye~โ€ข
โ€ข~Begging for forgiveness~โ€ข
โ€ข~To infinity~โ€ข
โ€ข~Addicted to you(๐Ÿ‹)~โ€ข
โ€ข~For the sake of love~โ€ข
โ€ข~I love you forever~โ€ข
โ€ข~I'm sorry~โ€ข
โ€ข~Forgiveness~โ€ข
โ€ข~Breaths(๐Ÿ‹)~โ€ข
โ€ข~Chocolate~โ€ข
โ€ข~Picnic~โ€ข
โ€ข~I'll make you scream(๐Ÿ‹)~โ€ข
โ€ข~The wind will keep blowing~โ€ข

โ€ข~Wounds~โ€ข

702 22 59
By Tastemybungeecumcum

*・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・・*:.。. .。.:*・゜゚・**・゜゚*:.。

"It hurts the most when the person that made you feel so special yesterday, makes you feel so unwanted today."

.*・
I woke up as the bright sun blinded my eyes. I had passed out on the floor. Covered in blood, i was just laying there. I decided to take a shower and get ready since i have school today. Before entering the bathroom I inspected the house to see if my father had left for work. Luckily he did, so I entered the bathroom. I looked in the mirror, i saw my naked body covered in wounds. I hate myself, i have so many scars, it looks ugly. I went in the shower and started cleaning myself. Blood leaking down on my body. As if all the sadness went away, i washed my scarred body. I got out of the shower and wrapped a towel around my body. I walked to my room passing the scary paintings on the wall in the hallway. I entered my room and changed into my school uniform quickly. I covered my scars on my face with some make up, luckily my face hadn't gotten swollen. I quickly ate some cereal and left the house.

.*Time skip brought to you by you and L playing minecraft together.*.

I entered school and went to my lockers to take off my shoes. "Hey Y/N have you slept well?" I turned around and saw Light. "Yes i have, thank you for asking." Light looked like he knew that i was lying but decided not to say anything. "Well shall we walk to class?" "yes we shall" I said. We started walking to class. I lost my balance and fell over. "Y/N! Are you ok?" "Yes i am, i lost my balance for a sec" "Here give me your hand, i'll help you up" "I am fine, really. I can get up myself." "Don't resist i'm just trying to help you." I sighed as i gave him my hand in defeat. The moment our hands touched his expression changed. He looked inside of my palm and saw a scar.

"Hey, this is new. How did you get it?" "Oh, i didn't know i had a scar there." "Y/N YOUR ARM IS BLEEDING!" He shouted pointing at my right arm. I looked and saw that my wound had opened by the pressure from the fall. "Oh" I said. "Y/N, are you hurt? Let me check." "No, i am fine. Please let's just go to class." "No, we are going to the nurses office and you aren't resisting." He said grabbing my arm gently to bring me to the nurses office. "Light, i am fine. This is an old wound. It just opened because i fell. "Tell me how it happened then."

I sighed as i started explaining him what had happened. "THAT BASTARD IF HE TOUCHES YOU LIKE THAT AGAIN I WILL KILL HIM!" "Light, i am fine really. I am already used to it anyway." "Y/N that is even worse please let me help you. I  didn't know it was that bad you could've just told me." "I know, i'm really sorry. I didn't want you to be worried about me." He hugged me after hearing that and said "I will always protect you. So please don't go back to that house anymore, live with us. I know it will be hard, but i can't rest well, knowing you are getting hurt by your own father. We'll grab your belongings after school and go straight to my house. How does that sound?" We were still hugging. "Okay i will come with you, thank you. You truly are a kind person." Our hug broke apart as we heard the school bell ring.

.*Time skip brought to you by Light being protective.*.

"Don't forget your homework everyone and have a great weekend." The teacher told us after the bell rang. "OKAY SENSEI!" everyone shouted in unison. "Let's go to your place and grab your stuff so you could stay with us. Also do you want to go to the arcade after?" Light asked. "That sounds great, but are you sure your parents will be okay with me staying at your house?" I asked looking down. "Of course, they would understand. Besides they really like you, you know." Light asked smiling brightly. "Okay, thank you again." "You don't have to keep thanking me. I am your friend after all. It is only normal for me to take care of my friend. Now let's hurry before that asshole comes home." He said taking my hand and walking me out of the class.

We arrived and i quickly went upstairs before my father would come. I packed my clothes and some other things. I also changed my clothes so i would be more comfortable.
(This is what Y/N is wearing)>

-You can change it if you don't like it-

After i changed, i went outside. I saw Light patiently waiting for me. "I'm done" I said. "Great, let's go" We started walking to his house. "So, how often would he do those things to you?" He asked. "Uhm well... He usually does stuff like that when he's drunk. Which is almost every day, but don't worry it is way better then what i used to experience." I said giving him a smile. "No, Y/N you shouldn't be saying that. It is bad even though you experience it less. It is not okay and i will be here for you. I have a question." He said looking me in the eyes. "What is it?" I asked. "Do you want to kill him? You know we could easily do that. All it takes is writing his name in the notebook and he's gone. Shall we do it?" He said to me, hoping i would say yes. "Light, i don't want to kill him. I know what he did and that it is bad, but we have great history together. You see, he wasn't like this before when my mother was still alive. We used to get along very well. We used to do all kinds of stuff together as father and daughter. He saved me from the hell i was living so i give him that. He at least cared for me despite me being not his biological daughter. Well, at least till my mother died." I said looking at him with sad eyes. "Y/N, you are a good person. I don't want to do anything against your will, so i won't be killing him, but i can't promise the same if he touches you again. Try to understand me Y/N, i really care for you." "I understand Light. We have a deal then." "great" He said.

.*Time skip brought to you by Misa slamming her head on the wall out of jealousy*.

We arrived at Light's house. We had only been walking for 20 minutes but it felt like hours. 'I really need to work out more' i thought as Light said something. "Sorry, i didn't quite catch that. Could you say that again?" I said "I said, i should get inside first and tell them what's going on. Could you wait outside for a few minutes?" He asked. "Yes don't worry i'll be fine. You're doing this for me after all." I said with a smile.  "Okay i will be right back." He said while slamming the door behind him.

I waited for a few minutes. Luckily it wasn't that long because sis i have no patience. Joking he's doing this for me after all. He came and said "Come inside, i notified them." I said as he told me. We went upstairs and walked through the hallway that was leading to his room. "Okay, wait a second i have to open the door." My eyes widened as i saw the trap he had made on his door. He opened the door and we went inside.

"Wow, you really are being cautious. That's great though, i wouldn't want you to get caught." I said to him. "Yes i am. I should tell you what's going on, because i've been wanting to tell you." "What is going on?" I asked "There is this detective called "L" he is taking care of the Kira case since he is one of the best. The thing is, this bastard is really good i can tell. At first i didn't really care because i could always outsmart him, but the more i see of his work the more i am being careful. I wanted to ask you if you could help me. You are really smart and i could use some extra brains. I am not telling you to kill people with me, but just help me not get caught. Will you help me?" He asked "Light, you do know that would basically be the same thing right? I'm not actually killing them, but helping the murderer to not get caught would make me one too." I said "I understand. I don't want to force you." "I will help you Light. I don't want you to get caught. So that's why i will be helping you. Even though what you're doing is wrong, you have great intentions." I said. He smiled and said "Thank you Y/N, i really appreciate it." "No problem."

"Y/N, we should go to the arcade now before it's too late. I want to show you the shinigami when we come back." He said. "Okay Light, let's go and i can't wait to see the shinigami you've been telling me about." (Ryuk probably listening to the conversation right now 👁👄👁) "Okay let me change and then we'll leave." He said and i nodded as i went outside. The door opened and he said "Let's go" I nodded again and we went outside.

.*Time skip brought to you by Ryuk wearing drag clothing and makeup*.

We came to an arcade that was pretty close to Light's house. "What do you wan't to play first?" He asked. I answered and we played what i suggested.

We tried all sorts of games and we got exhausted. I looked at the time on my phone. "Oh dear it's 7 PM. Have we really been here for 2 hours!" I said "Yes it seems like it." He answered. "Let's go then." He said and we walked out of the arcade as we carried the stuff we had won"

"Light, thank you for bringing me to the arcade. I really enjoyed it." I said smiling.
"No problem, but let's come back some other time.I have to get you back from winning all those rounds we played. How can you be so good?" He asked. "I used to sneak out and bring my little brother to arcades all the time. Maybe that's why." I said looking somewhat sad. "Oh i see. Sorry for bringing it up, i made you remember." He said looking down. "Hey, don't worry it's ok." I said smiling making sure he would cheer up.

.*Time skip brought to you by your little brother twerking in his grave (sorry not sorry hihi)*.

We were sitting in Light's room talking about random stuff. "Are you ready to see the shinigami?" He asked. "Yes, let me see i've been waiting." I said getting excited. "Geez, i didn't know you were that curious.  You could have just told me." He said looking in my eyes that were as bright as Mr.clean's toilet. 

"Here, touch the notebook." He said holding the notebook in front of me. I touched it without hesitation.

*・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・・*:.。. .。.:*・゜゚・**・゜゚・*

~1998 words~

A/N:
Hello, from now on i will be making different pov's. I was actually planning on doing that from the start but i didn't. Anyways that's it.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21.5K 794 14
[๐Š๐š๐ณ๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐š ๐‡๐š๐ง๐ž๐ฆ๐ข๐ฒ๐š ๐ฑ ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐๐ž๐ซ] ๐™ž๐™ฃ ๐™ฌ๐™๐™ž๐™˜๐™, ๐™†๐™–๐™ฏ๐™ช๐™ฉ๐™ค๐™ง๐™– ๐™ฉ๐™๐™ค๐™ช๐™œ๐™๐™ฉ ๐™๐™š ๐™›๐™ค๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™ฅ๐™š๐™ง๐™›๐™š๐™˜๐™ฉ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š๐™ง๐™–...
181K 6.1K 16
"Tell me, Ryuk, what were you before you became a shinigami?" Five months after the death of Light Yagami. Ryuk is bored and wants apples until you c...
1.3K 35 14
"๐ฟ๐‘œ๐‘ ๐‘–๐‘›๐‘” ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘’ ๐‘™๐‘œ๐‘ฃ๐‘’ ๐‘œ๐‘“ ๐‘ฆ๐‘œ๐‘ข๐‘Ÿ ๐‘™๐‘–๐‘“๐‘’ ๐‘๐‘Ÿ๐‘’๐‘Ž๐‘˜๐‘  ๐‘ฆ๐‘œ๐‘ข, โ„Ž๐‘ข๐‘Ÿ๐‘ก๐‘  ๐‘ฆ๐‘œ๐‘ข, ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘–๐‘›๐‘˜๐‘–๐‘›๐‘” ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘ก ๐‘–๐‘ก ๐‘ค๐‘Ž๐‘  ๐‘ฆ๐‘œ๐‘ข๐‘Ÿ ๐‘“๐‘Ž๐‘ข๐‘™๐‘ก ๐‘Ž...
84.6K 803 102
๐“๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ž ๐š๐ซ๐ž๐ง๐ญ ๐ฆ๐š๐ง๐ฒ ๐›๐จ๐จ๐ค๐ฌ ๐š๐›๐จ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐›๐ฅ๐š๐œ๐ค ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ ๐จ๐ง ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ž ๐ฌ๐จ ๐ข ๐ฐ๐š๐ง๐ญ๐ž๐ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ฆ๐š๐ค๐ž ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐ซ๐š๐œ๐ž ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ž๏ฟฝ...