SoulMate (A Taekook Short Sto...

Από BookLoverMD

"I will reject my Mate" Kim Taehyung determinedly told his wolf. "Our Mate is going to reject us as soon as... Περισσότερα

A Full Moon And TWO Wolves
Jungkook's story: Part 1
Jungkook's story: Part 2
Jungkook's Story: Part 3
Jungkook's Story: Part 4
Taehyung's Story: Part 1
Taehyung's story : part 3

Taehyung's Story: Part 2

1.1K 102 37
Από BookLoverMD

Eight years ago……

Tomorrow is Jungkook's nineteenth birthday and guess who is very excited about it?

Who else but the little omega in the house, Kim Taehyung, the eleven years old male omega. 

Yes Taehyung is really excited about the nineteenth birthday of his prince, that's what he calls Jungkook. His Jinnie hyung has told him that this birthday is really special for his prince, so he wanted to celebrate it. That's why he has arranged for a little party the next day. Well Taehyung would have loved to invite the whole town for his prince's birthday party but Jungkook doesn't like crowds so he has to settle with a small party. 

The night before Jungkook's birthday Taehyung had slept earlier than his usual bedtime so that he could wake up early in the morning and wish his prince before anyone else. 

In the middle of the night, deep sleep, Taehyung had felt a stinging pain in his neck. 

"Ahh…" the boy had whimpered in his sleepy state, little tears leaving the corner of his eyes. Moments later the stinging pain had gone as suddenly as it came, a soothing cold touch replacing, as if healing his earlier pain. 

Feeling a presence near him, someone's soft touch on his face and warm lips kissing his forehead, the child struggled to open his heavy with sleep eyes and see what it was. As he somehow managed to half open his eyes, he noticed a shadowy figure crossing the threshold of his room. In his sleepy confusion the figure seemed like Jungkook's and that's why,

"Prince" he called out in his sleep but the shadowy figure didn't turn back hearing his calling, whoever it was, had left without sparing him a glance. Not understanding what just had happened, the boy once again slipped into deep slumber. 

The next morning when Taehyung woke up he had no memory left of the happenings of the previous night. 

Waking up, the first thing the boy did was rushing out of his room and went to Jungkook's room. 

"Happy birthday prince!" Taehyung chirped as he opened the door of Jungkook's room, only to find the room. There was no sight of the birthday boy. "Prince?" Taehyung called out but he got no reply as the said man wasn't there. 

"Where did prince go?" The little omega thought with a puzzled face but then he smiled as something came to his mind, "I think he is in the office" he thought and walked out of Jungkook's room to his office, the place where Jungkook spends most of his time when he stays home. Taehyung was sure that he would find Jungkook there but to his disappointment Jungkook wasn't there too. 

"Where is Prince?" Taehyung thought as his smile fell. The omega kept roaming around the whole Mansion, checking every room in search of his prince. 

He would open the door of the room and called out, "Prince, are you here?" with a smile but the smile will soon drop, a pout forming in his lips as he would get no reply. 

After searching the whole Mansion and not finding Jungkook anywhere, feeling sad the little omega sat on top of the stairs, his hands were wrapped around his legs and chin resting on knees, lips adorning a pout and big doe eyes filled with sadness. And that's how Seokjin found him. 

Seokjin was going to the kitchen to make breakfast when he found Tae sitting on stairs. He was surprised to see the little omega there as it was quite early than his usual time of waking up. 

"Tae what are you doing here? And why are you up so early?" He asked sitting beside Tae. 

"Prince is not at home" the boy mumbled. 

"Huh? What do you mean Tae?" Seokjin asked not quite understanding what the child was saying. 

Tae looked at Seokjin with sad eyes, "I woke up early to wish prince happy birthday before everyone else but prince is not at home. I searched everywhere but he is not here" he said in small voice. 

"What, Jungkook is not at home, are you sure?" Seokjin asked, "where did he go so early in the morning?" He wondered. 

"Yes Jinnie hyung he is not here, I looked everywhere" Tae answered, he expression sad. 

Seokjin didn't like to see the boy so sad, so he said, "you know Tae, I think he had to go out for something. I'm sure he will be back soon"

"He will come back soon?" Tae asked tilting his head and Seokjin nodded in affirmation, "yeah, he will and till then how about we go and make breakfast?" He proposed. 

"Make breakfast for prince?" Tae asked in a excited voice, "yes breakfast for your prince, his favorite breakfast" Seokjin answered. 

 "Jinnie hyung will you please let me help you in making prince's favorite breakfast?" Tae requested making puppy face, looking oh so adorable. 

Seokjin smiled seeing the little omega's cuteness, "Okay I'll let you help me, my adorable tiger" he said pinching Tae's cheek, making the boy giggle. 

So Seokjin took the boy to kitchen with him and duo started making breakfast. Seokjin was busy chopping some vegetables when he suddenly heard Tae's voice, "aahh.." the boy hissed. 

Seokjin immediately rushed to the boy only to find him standing near the stove looking at his hand where a big burnt mark could be seen. Seokjin panicked seeing the big burnt make, he took Tae to the sink and placed his under the water. 

Still holding Tae's hand under the water, Seokjin looked at the boy with puzzled eyes, puzzled at little omega's behavior because even though he burnt his hand so bad, Tae wasn't crying. Taehyung cries even if a little ant bites him, that's how sensitive and fragile the boy is, yet here his hand is burnt still he wasn't crying, this puzzled Seokjin.

So he asked Tae, "Tae your whole hand is burnt, it must be hurting a lot, isn't it?" And Tae nodded his in affirmation, "then why aren't you crying?" Seokjin further asked. 

'Today is prince's birthday so I won't cry because he will feel sad if I cry and he shouldn't feel sad on his birthday, he needs to be happy today" this is what Tae had answered, rendering Seokjin speechless. Seokjin's heart filled with tenderness for the little Omega knowing how much he cares for Jungkook. 

Seokjin had tended Tae's burnt hand and finished making breakfast and then they waited for Jungkook to come back. 

But Jungkook hadn't come back, he didn't return home, not for breakfast, not for lunch or for the party that Tae had arranged. The true blood hadn't returned home the whole day. Seokjin, Namjoon, Yoongi, they all had tried to contact him but couldn't get through him as Jungkook had left his phone at home and no one was able to connect to his mind link. 

By the end of the day little omega was heartbroken, he started crying, his little heart breaking at Jungkook's absence. Everyone felt sad for the little kid but there's nothing they could do. Seokjin tried to pacify him, make him eat as Tae had hardly eaten anything the whole day. But Tae didn't stop crying, neither did he eat anything. Crying in Seokjin arms, the poor omega had fallen asleep with only one wish in his heart, that is seeing his prince. 

But that wish of his wasn't fulfilled as for the next many Tae didn't get to see Jungkook even for once. From Seokjin and the maids of the Mansion he had gotten to know that Jungkook had returned home the day after his birthday, yet he never saw the said man, not even once. 

Every morning Tae woke up with the hope of meeting Jungkook at breakfast only to hear that the older had already left home. Every night he waited for Jungkook to join him in dinner but the said man never came. 

On one of those days Tae was determined to meet Jungkook so that night after dinner, where he barely ate anything, he sat before the door of Jungkook's room waiting for him. Seokjin tried to make him go to his room and sleep but he stubbornly denied his efforts. He was determined to meet Jungkook that night. 

So kept sitting on the cold floor before Jungkook's room waiting for the older, eventually falling asleep, sleeping on the cold floor trembling in the cold. 

In his sleepy state the boy had felt two familiar hands picking him up and after a while his back met with the soft mattress and a warm blanket covering him, providing him the much needed warmth. Even in his sleep Tae seemed to recognize the owner of those hands as he called out, "Prince" in his sleep. But just like the other night, no one answered, no one came to him hearing his call. Again he was left alone in his room. 

The next day was the same as the previous ones. Taehyung waited for Jungkook at breakfast, lunch and dinner but Jungkook never came. It's like Jungkook had suddenly disappeared from his life. Jungkook's absence, his ignorance, affected Taehyung a lot, it made him feel neglected, he was heartbroken and his omega nature only added more to his distress as male omegas are known to be way more sensitive than other wolves. After his father, Jungkook was the closest person to Tae and sudden absence caused the boy great distress. Wol, Taehyung's wolf was miserable as he missed Jungkook a lot, "Maybe prince is also going to leave us alone like appa did" Wol told Taehyung and this made Taehyung's little heart break into millions of pieces. The child stopped talking, smiling and playing, the Mansion that used to be filled with his giggles now filled with gloom. Day by day he started becoming weak, losing wait as he started starving himself, barely eating anything no matter how much Seokjin coaxed him.  And eventually all these took a toll on him as one day he collapsed while coming down the stairs, the little omega had fainted. 

Next time when Taehyung opened his eyes, he had found himself lying in his room and Jungkook sitting in front of him, looking at him with sad eyes. Taehyung had again closed his eyes, thinking he was dreaming, not being able to believe what he saw, Jungkook sitting in front of him. But he knew he wasn't dreaming when he felt a familiar warm hand caressing his cheeks, a familiar voice calling him, "Taehyung-ah". 

Taehyung opened his eyes with a snap and hurriedly sat up as he realized Jungkook was really there. "P..Prince" he whimpered, feeling Jungkook's touch after so long, "P..Prince you a..are really h..here" he said through his tears. 

"Yes Taehyung-ah, I'm here" Jungkook had answered as he started wiping the boy's tears but Taehyung didn't let him. He snapped Jungkook's hand away from his face and then attacked the true blood with his little fists, hitting him with all his might as he continued to cry and blabber, "why are you here now? You bad prince, where were you for all these days? Why weren't you here? Why didn't you meet Taehyungie? Taehyungie waited for you but you didn't come, why? Do you know how much Taehyungie missed you? Taehyungie arranged the birthday party for you but you didn't come, why? Taehyungie cried so much. Why did you ignore Taehyungie? Why did you leave Taehyungie alone?" He complained until Jungkook pulled him in his arms and hugged him tightly. 

Jungkook held the boy, who was still hitting him with his little fists, tightly in his arms and started rubbing his back as he said, "ssh.. Taehyung-ah, stop crying, please stop crying. I'm sorry Taehyung-ah I'm really sorry, I ignored you, I didn't meet you, I didn't come for the party. Your prince is a stupid Taehyung-ah, he is fool who hurt you but not anymore. I won't hurt you anymore, I won't ignore you, leave you alone, never again but just this once please forgive your prince, please Taehyung-ah" he pleaded. 

Taehyung stopped hitting Jungkook and tilting his head looked at the true blood with his big doe eyes filled with tears, "then promise me, promise me that you will never leave alone again, that you will always be with me, only then I'll forgive you" he told Jungkook who Immediately nodded his head,

"I promise Taehyung-ah, I'll never again leave you alone, I'll always be with you" Jungkook promised and finally Taehyung smiled through his tears, "you won't ever break your promise, right?" He asked and Jungkook nodded his head in affirmation, "never" he replied. 

"Okay then I forgive you prince" Taehyung said with his adorable boxy smile and Jungkook also smiled his bunny smile seeing the little omega smiling. 

And as promised Taehyung's prince, Jungkook never again left him alone. 

_____________________________

Here's the next part of SoulMate. I know it's been long since I last updated this book and I'm really sorry for keep you all waiting 😔😔. But finally I'm here with the next chapter and hope you like it.

By the way, SoulMate has crossed 2K reads🤩🤩 thank you guys, thank you so much for your love and support😘😘😘. I love you all 💜💜💜💜💜 From now on I'll try to update this book more often 😌😌.

P.s: Thanks for reading. Hope you like it.

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

1.7M 82.9K 39
Being a rare male Omega, Taehyung's life has been nothing but miserable. Despite being harassed, bullied, and treated lowly, he always been a kind-he...
799K 37.2K 55
Kim Taehyung, True blood alpha of Silver moon pack, Many enemies and people fears him...he never showed any emotions to anyone ever. Jeon Jungkook, r...
363K 12K 16
"I Kim Taehyung future alpha of the blue moon pack reject you jeon jungkook and do not accept you as my mate". And that's when jungkook felt his who...
497K 23.3K 41
Completed JK is a wolf, not any but a really important one. Taehyung is a human. Nice, kind of pure but not weak. One night, JK helps Tae and find...